Can we discuss why this is not only the worst Battlefield...

Can we discuss why this is not only the worst Battlefield, but one of the worst FPS on the market without it devolving into smoothbrain politics?

-TTK/TTD is absolutely atrocious, you fucking die the second you are in the enemy's sight turning every fight into who saw who first instead of what weapon/kit you have and how you use it
-strafe to win ADHD firefights
-worst maps in the franchise
-bugs that Dice claimed to have fixed like bouncing back up after going prone or bipods that can't make up their mind if they're deployed or not still exist
-jumping off the highest point in the game still doesn't give you enough time to deploy your parachute
-a BR mode that no one ever wanted nor plays
-the most hackers a BF game has had in it's launch year

Attached: battlefield-v-deluxe-edition-art-01-ps4-us-11jun18.jpg (1000x1000, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1u9oyFkXca4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, you forgot about terrible customization/uniform’s design.

>-TTK/TTD is absolutely atrocious, you fucking die the second you are in the enemy's sight turning every fight into who saw who first instead of what weapon/kit you have and how you use it

Realism. nothing worse than shooting someone and having them turn around and one shotting you. this is your own shitty opinion.

>-strafe to win ADHD firefights

Never had any problem with this

>-worst maps in the franchise

Yes there are better maps in other games, but don't come telling me Operation Locker, Metro and all those other bullshit maps like Ballroom Blitz are better. They fucking suck.

>-bugs that Dice claimed to have fixed like bouncing back up after going prone or bipods that can't make up their mind if they're deployed or not still exist.

True

-jumping off the highest point in the game still doesn't give you enough time to deploy your parachute

True

>-a BR mode that no one ever wanted nor plays

Implying more content is bad?

>-the most hackers a BF game has had in it's launch year

On PC maybe.

Conclusion: UR A FAGGOT

Is this your first Battlefield?

>a BR mode that no one ever wanted nor plays
Did they really think that Battlefield players wanted a BR mode? Are they that out of touch with their community?

Attached: DICE.jpg (2000x1335, 677K)

>An EA game is a shitty cashgrab
STOP THE PRESSES!!!

>Implying more content is bad?
>Content that NOBODY PLAYS is bad
Yes, Battle Royale being added to a SANDBOX SHOOTER series is trash and a waste of development time. Just like DICE's FIFTH attempt at making the game "yo, #eSports" ready.

>Attrition system
>Tries to force people to play as a team
>Nobody does it.
DICE are stupid on not stealing Hardlines stealing from teammates system.

The politics is PRECISELY because they want to hide all the shittiness that you just posted. The idea was to shame the userbase into ignoring all the problems in favour of being politically correct with the right crowd.

Too bad it backfired and made said problems even WORSE and made the politics the icing on the shitcake.

They dumped development resources into the stupid fucking ring of fire mode, which protracted the development time by 8-10 months. It's as simple as that.

>DICE are stupid on not stealing Hardlines stealing from teammates system.
You can take ammo from supports like that now, but not health from medics.

>people who only made 1 good battlefield game dont actually know how to make a good battlefield game
IMAGINE MY SHOCK???
you do know DICE didnt make BF2, right? and that alot of staff that worked on 1942 left after the expansions and vietnam?

>strafe to win ADHD firefights
Nope you just shit
>worst maps in the franchise
Agreed
>the most hackers a BF game
All about your region

I play on PS4 and love it. Maps could be better though.
Played every main BF since 1942. BFV has best tanks by far.

I play on PS4 though and it's an amazing game.

Kino as hell and just as good as the other BF games.

Attached: 1549032030211.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

this

Ttk is higher than every battlefield game and even bf1, sounds like you just suck

Metro is like 2fort, it's a simple stalemate map you play when you don't want to think.

When did they increase it?

There isn't much to discuss on Yea Forums. BFV is the game that did everything wrong, but since they covered their ass by putting women on the cover, the discord trannies will defend it.

2fort is THE thinkman's map.
Bridge or tunnel?
Middle or upper?
Rocket jump to sniper or hid mid?
Is sniper nest counterable or wait for backup?
Take elevator (I think its a ramp now iirc) to flag or take spiral?
Left or right to underground flag?
Drop down above main entrance or set up at double openings?
Life or right to main courtyard?
Offensive or Defense engy setup?
2fort is a mad handcrafted by God himself.

Attached: 2FORT.jpg (640x480, 50K)

If you fucks played the game you would know bfv takes one more bullet to kill than bf1 does

Lmgs like the ke7 and bren have 20 damage max and 17 to dropoff, with 550 rpm

In bf1 the mg15 has 25 max to 20 drop-off with 500 rpm

Bf1 has faster ttk in every weapon category but the op is such a shitter he didn't know that

>shit player visibility
>shit UI visibility
>shit map design
>little vehicular combat effectiveness

too many more to name

Im no statistician, but I imagine many people think its faster in BFV because it's much easier to get those bullets on target consecutively.

It's trash what else there is to say. They thought they could get away with cookie cutter bf game with copy pasted content and shitty coding, nope.

this is what happens when devs get cocky

And they would be full of shit

Explain. There was plenty of whining about BF1s accuracy, and how BFV has the best shooting around. Especially if you watch PC play, it's trivial to land every shot.

I stopped playing a while ago, but a quick Google search shows TTK has been changed quite a bit, being reduced in 2018.

Explain what, the ttk is faster, are you fucking stupid

Explain why you said I'm full of shit for pointing out the easier aim in BFV? It contributes to time to kill in an actual game instead of your autism spreadsheet.

The game came out in 2018. The hell are you on about. Sometime after release they decided to increase TTK even further which resulted in people screaming at them to revert it which they did.
BFV has higher TTK but it seems lower after BF1 because it doesn't have random spread of BF1.

>got invited to the alpha because I did well in BF1
>downloaded it and played it
>knew it was shit from the very first match I played
>never bought the game
>mfw
Thanks for letting me know your game was shit months and months in advance DICE

Attached: 1531447288283.png (600x580, 572K)

The ttk is faster in every previous title but shitters are mad because they can't play

Guns no longer have random spread, and have increased recoil

The same shit happens in both systems if a skilled player hits you with his shots, you die

How did we go from best Battlefield ever made (BF1) to worst one ever made (BFV)?

Attached: 5evkwhhm76j31.png (1700x956, 68K)

Cause they took out the horses. Best vehicle in any BF game.

(You)

I didn't want it but it's become my favorite BR by far.

It is the truth
you cannot deny it

Youre right, i cant deny it bc within your insane logic it means youre correct

I really love bfv, I get the hate on some things like slow updates but I like all the maps and gameplay a lot. I never could learn all the bf1 maps, there was just too many, bfv I know all the maps. I'm getting near 400 hours played and I don't see myself stopping or my squad leaving for another game. There's nothing else out there I've found that will let me drop 50 kills in a tank or mow down other players with a mg42 the way bfv does. Game also runs great, 1440p and with my 1080gtx I get between 90 and 120 fps depending on the map/weather and how much stuff is blowing up on ultra settings.

You can but both classes need to run ammo crate/medic crate and since medic crate is not nearly as spammable as throwing medpacks it isn't run my like 90% of players. Ammo crate is more common due to being able to refill player gadgets as well as give ammo.

>actually defending BFV
Holy shit, how far do you have DICE's meaty EA cock down your throat? Just the simple fact that this game still has commonly occurring game breaking bugs almost a year after launch should automatically tell you that this is irredeemable trash. I've honestly played Bethesda games that were less buggy and had a less frustrating time playing.
>inb4 works on my machine :^)

I find it ironic that CoD is doing BF better at this point than BF.

They haven't released it yet, so we can't know for sure, but I wasn't expecting this timeline either.

What bugs make it unplayable for you? Honestly curious, the qorst offender for me was the invisible players, getting killes by floating guns and arms was not fun but other than that it's been pretty good.

I get a bug where my sound breaks on I can only hear explosions pretty commonly, and the one where alt+tabbing freezes the game.

Never had any issues with alt/tab though I play borderlesa window mode if that makes a difference. The sound bug hasn't been something I've had since season 1 though I know some of my friends who play say the sound sometimes drops and they only hear gunfire and exploaions like you say. Thanks for the feedback. Just a question, in sound settings what profile do you use if you recall, headphones, 3d headphones, speakers, surround? I use the basic headphone profile.

Legitimately one of the worst shooters I’ve ever played. Shame, I actually loved BF1

I don't know, it's the first Battlefield I've played since I got it for 5$ a month and figured it was worth a shot.

>start with some pretty dumb guns
>there's no difference between the factions
>pretty sure the allied faction is UK instead of USA for some awful reason
>COD system of gun unlocks and attachments, completely unimmersive

Onto the gameplay

>just feels like a nightmare clusterfuck
>on some maps you're scurrying between control points in an endless loop
>insanely slow bullets
>semi auto and bolt action rifles should dominate, instead it seems SMGs are the meta
>squad system annoying and forced
>no sense of team cohesion, just a giant clusterfuck

How are the gun unlocks and attachments like cod? There's trees of perks in bfv tied to attachments and cod just lets you slap on whatever as long as you have the room for it. That's the one thing I actually really like about bfv is that there isn't 10+ attatchments per gun but 8 perks and players can only pick 4 to create their gun spec. It's kinda refreshing to take things back to basics and not have a ton of options but instead a few good ones to pick from based on playstyle.

bruh you should have all guns available during the match, either from the get go or based off an in match currency system. I don't want a roleplaying game with a "Career" tab

I mean you get all the guns once a class is 20 which can be had in a few hours and the first gun of every class already has the perks unlocked for free. A player can hit 20 in less than a day of playing unless they are sub 1.0 k/d and just get shit on constantly.

no one likes your stupid game, autist

it's an awful mixture of console and PC game design in an attempt to capitalize on as many markets as possible

the graphics are godawful

Okay...

I also like the game. Sniping is the best in this game compared to other bfs.

It's a really good time user, it's okay if you don't like it and if the playbase is smaller than other games but I feel like you just don't like it and should stick to other stuff.

I'd disagree but only cause I almost never snipe the normal way. In BF1 i spent like 100 hours using the german bolt action with no scope. I had a ton of fun. But I can't play that way effectively at all in V. But I will say I love the anti tank rifles in V that the sniper gets. Very enjoyable.

This game is bad because it was rushed out in 18 months. For reference, Battlefield 1 was worked on for about 3 years.

DICE originally intended for a Cold War Battlefield game to be released in 2018, but the higher ups saw the financial success of BF1 and wanted to rush it through, DICE wanted to release it for the next generation. So they ended up having to switch release dates.

Most of the work has moved onto the Cold War Battlefield game. Expect a release next year.

sauce?
I wanna play Rising Storm's 80s game
youtube.com/watch?v=1u9oyFkXca4

>imagine being so miserable you resort to shill for DICE and their shitty game to feel better

i unironically feel bad for you

people like other games user, great and shitty. what's the big deal, no one forcing you to play it, plenty of other shooters out there for you to enjoy.

>Realism. nothing worse than shooting someone and having them turn around and one shotting you. this is your own shitty opinion.
any bf game is insanely unrealistic.
they're all miniscule ttk time sinks while more realistic games have miniscule TTK its more about manouvering and tactics.

When politics seep into the production of ANYTHING, almost without fail it turns to garbage

>Realism.
wow, you got to one word before I disregarded your opinion and stopped reading your post. new record.

Wtf I thought niggers can't swim