Now that weve all had a chance to play borderlands 3...

now that weve all had a chance to play borderlands 3, can we all agree that borderlands 2 is still the top dog in the series?

Attached: mirco-cabbia-sciamano240-lilith-1-4.jpg (960x1280, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Cay82355fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tales from was the best

Borderlands 2 fucking sucked

yes
borderlands 3 seemed like there was less content

>all had a chance to play
But user you forgot about the pirates, do their opinions not count?

Borderlands is the kinda game you buy after a year or two when it's 5 bucks in a sale

How have you played it? It's not out yet

WHERE THE FUCK IS GAIGE?

FUCK RANDY

In what regards? story? i mean it wasn't a high bar to begin with
gameplay? 3 is better even if the bosses resort to unkillable instances to make them longer fights
guns? 3 is better, with more variety and looks, the fire select is a nice touch too
loot? 2 is better because it's not 3, not because its good, 3 is too generous in giving legendaries
5/10, at best will do what says if i don't pirate it first

Damn, did they really do a 180 on loot drops in 3? That's honestly annoying.
Yeah, never getting ANYTHING sucked dick, but just getting it because it's BADASS isn't any better.
1 still has the best loot system in the series, I guess.

>Damn, did they really do a 180 on loot drops in 3?
watch any boss kill video and you'll see it drop at least 3 legendaries, the max i've seen was 7, it really makes no sense to why would they do that, it kills any desire to keep playing the game.

didn't even get to play all of borderlands 2 because the dlc came so long after its launch that I was already bored of the game. it's the one thing I hate about these games, season passes, and dlc roadmaps. by the time the whole game is complete I've already moved on long ago. I even bought the season pass for 2 when it was on sale, and then they released more dlc that wasn't even on that pass.

like what has stated, game's not worth touching until later on when it's on sale and is complete.

this. And Gearbox hates it

Nah, 2 is okay but unplayable on modern PCs; a GTX2080Ti can't handle steady 60fps because the engine is absolutely fubar.

3 is pretty good but buggy as fuck youtube.com/watch?v=-Cay82355fc

only in Mayhem 3 TVHM
and even then most of Yea Forums are casual enough that they won't reach it

no but Lilith had better design in 2

This

I like 3 better, guns feel better designed and enemy variety is better. The writing is shitty for both games, in BL2 Jack was kino but everyone else kind of sucked and the whole "Go do x, oh wait something is interrupting x go do y and z first" got really fucking annoying. In BL3 the main antagonist are awful, at least side characters got a little better I guess.

fpbp

Jack was better handled in TPS and Tales Fro imo. In 2 it's fun listening him making fun of you but you don't see him until after killing Angel.

That’s what I’ve been saying for so long. I like Borderlands 2 and have beat it so many times but hardly ever played the DLC. It’s just better to wait until everything is out for it.