Start game

>start game
>worst headbob animation ive seen in years
>stuttering every 20 seconds due to russki spaghetti code AI loading
wow great game guize.

Attached: 2b3e0a77aa9af5a20a559d197a8595f77eef86c6.jpg (616x353, 52K)

>Open console
>cam_inert 0

Yeah I wouldn't recommend it as the first game. Try Call of Pripyat, it's the most open world of the three. Plus theres amazing equipment just laying on the ground. I won't tell you where, but you can pick up endgame gear from running around. Need other shit to upgrade it tho. Think Dark Souls.
Then play Clear Sky (more linear but well-paced action and cool shit).

You also don't need any mods to fully enjoy these games and certainly not Complete which brings tons of gameplay downgrades.

Fuck you, I started playing it a few day ago and it's fucking great.

Oh I forgot this one:
>load into another area(the one with the train line and garbage dump defense sidequest)
>hostile already standing behind me in the loading zone, kills me immediately from behind with a shotgun when im looking forward
>reload game
>load into area again
>hes behind me again, but hes standing behind a metal gate that I cant shoot through
>wait for his AI to stop shooting at the wall and come through the gate
>kill him
>cant loot him because hes inside the loading area

Attached: 785164-540331_20070319_gg_009.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

this series was so fucking good

Yeah it happens. It's part of the STALKER experience. Believe me, such casual glitches or an enemy throwing a grenade into himself are what make it fun. There's lots of equipment laying on the ground in SoC as well. You just have to speedrun (glitchless) if you want to.
Go with the flow man, and keep to your main quest and side missions that sound fun (good loot). Otherwise your equipment will start degrading.
AND FOR THE END GAME PACK AT LEAST 500RDS OF ARMOR PIERCING AMMO AND 10 GRENADES.

ok, now go to the /sg/ thread and follow their guide and you won't have as much stuttering, the headbob will be less noticeable and you won't experience too many bugs

About the stuttering, just turn off Core 0 in task manager set affinity,.

imagine being casual filtered by a console command

I didnt change the value in the console actually, but why was it set so poorly in the first place? A game shouldnt have to be fucked with to not be shit.

I did* change

The same reason why some games have absurd amount of motion blur, chromatic aberration and this kind of shit, some people like it.

Master difficulty does not make you deal more damage.

Attached: 1309926788797.jpg (500x667, 219K)

wtff bro i have to hack the game????

>Try Call of Pripyat, it's the most open world of the three. Plus theres amazing equipment just laying on the ground.
And clearly it's the open world gameplay, and not the spectacular level design, scripted sequences, atmosphere, or pacing which made Shadow of Chernobyl so good.
When the fuck did people start treating stalker like oblivion?

PC gaming is for intelligent people.

something something.... new hardware and higher resolutions causes it to became more exaggerated

pc gaming is for nerd faggots why dont they put stalker remaster on ps4??

Yeah just gives or takes health of enemies. Fucking bloodsuckers become invincible.

In 2007

Because it was just as bare boned as oblivion. It throws you in this big ass world and treats you like an NPC. You wanna have fun? Go and fucking earn it.
I really do suggest you play CoP for the time being.

>the bugs are part of the experience bro
Damn, STALKERFAGS are insufferable

>spectacular level design
placing dozens of anomalies in an open field is not spectacular at all

But they are. That and AI manipulation. Otherwise you can pick up the first Obokan, slap a PSO scope, and one headshot kill everyone. If you lean from a corner, they aim centre mass so 95% enemies won't manage to hit you. Boring.
If you run around flanking enemies, throw grenades, speedrun to sell your artifacts to scientists for original price, that's fun.

Consoles are for brainlets

Attached: chernobyl-memes-35-photos-25-4.jpg (641x567, 66K)

>start game
>it's shit
>close game
>download 1TB of mods
>install
>start game
>crashes and low fps
>waste an entire day fixing shit
>finally play game
ftfy