Zelda: Links Awakening Review Thread

Sub 1 hour until reviews go live.

Prediction time boys, as usual two predictions, one without the Nintendo bonus and one with the bonus.

Attached: koij2Lw.png (661x661, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd_-sj9YKg0
youtube.com/watch?v=0nNp3nqtbWQ
metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

65 with the bonus added

It'll be high 80's probably, maybe even low 90's. It's a solid remake of a great game. Not really too much to criticise.

Does anyone even care it this point what it gets?
The general consensus I've gotten is that mostly everyone here either hates what the remake has done or just doesn't care about it at all.

It will just be angry snoys again

Attached: 1567173379405.png (877x5026, 3.33M)

82 probably. Zelda never gets rated low

Exactly. No Zelda game can ever score low, despite how bad it actually is. BOTW is a prime example of this. A game with 8-way movement and that looks cheap as ugly, in 2019, will get about a 90.

Is this really a gameboy game:?

>Does anyone even care it this point what it gets?
Doubt it. Everyone knows what it is.

>BOTW is a prime example of this
oh no no NO NO NO NO

>Zelda never gets rated low
Eh, it depends. If it's a console game it's never getting a low score but everything else has been pretty inconsistent in that regard.

Sup niggers im torrenting this shit right now lol
Leak is real I guess
Slavic monkeys say that performance is really bad, no word on how good the game actually is
I just want to know, should I bother? was the original even any good?

Why are Switch owners obsessed with playing the victim? Legit, the most I hear about Sony is Seitch owners creating their own persecution complex like a sort of advanced autism.

You're new to Yea Forums aren't you.

I mean, I wouldn't really say user's point isn't warranted.

Attached: fanboy wars.png (651x216, 12K)

nice bait snoynigga

>zoomers thinking video game ratings mean anything

Attached: 1567204666285.jpg (625x469, 34K)

give up that fight, user. metacritic threads are full of these blatant newfags and normalfags and it all falls on deaf ears

this board is dead. the only thing that matters to these faggots is being a corporate cocksucker who bounces up and down in excitement over numbers

>playing the victim
nigga sony fanboys are the console war shitposters in every thread

The length should unanimously be harped on, but even with harsh reception to that you're probably still on the money with its score

Sleepers wake, dreams will fade... haters gonna hate

>The length should unanimously be harped on
It's like a 12 hour game

It's strictly worse than the original so it should get a lower score than that. Also the price.

But nu-critics don't care anyways, it says Zelda on it so it's automatically a masterpiece.

>the only thing that matters to these faggots is being a corporate cocksucker who bounces up and down in excitement over numbers
Well, only one group out of the four here really care about these numbers.

90 or plus

>Zelda never gets rated low

Attached: Triforce heroes.png (847x404, 78K)

>gives your playstation game a 0

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (1191x923, 141K)

They will say it's a great game, but lacks content for the price.
Praise the graphics but complain about performance.

>Nobody:
>No one:
>Yea Forums: SNOOOY*fart

His latest review is a Switch game and he gave it a zero.
You really fucked up that one up, dickhead.

it's both groups honestly, one group might be worse than the other but I honestly couldn't tell you which at this point. Sony fans downvote a game, so Nintendo fans downvote a game, so Sony fans downvote a game, so Nintendo fans downvote a game and so on.

You will hear different takes depending on which group you ask, but being an outside perspective because I am an Idort I can safely say anyone that mains a single console is an idiot that misses out on legitimately good games

It will be another
>LOOK NINTENDO BONUS LMAO
wojak poster episode

>gives both consoles bad reviews
>average review score is 1.2
So this guy exists solely to lower scores for everyone? What an arsehole.

>lacks content

How exactly?

8 full length dungeons, a dense overworld, 50 seashells to collect.

Even reviewers who’ve beaten the original game multiple times have taken 8 hrs to beat this. For a new player its a 10-12 hr game.

If you believe the “4 HOURS” meme your sorely mistaken

I feel like you post here far too often with how often I see your name in the most random of threads. You post in more threads than I LURK in.

Even at 15 hours, most people would consider that too short for a normal 60 dollar game.
Only shooters get away with that today.

Literal 100s across the board. Nintendo can do no wrong.

Why are people always perpetuing the lie that new Nintendo games costs 60 bucks
I literally googled the lowest price and its like 48 bucks

retarded tripfag

But people didn’t make a fuss about God of War, Spiderman and Uncharted 4. They’re all 15-20h games tops.

because those are all AAA masterpieces you fucking soincel

>Why are Switch owners obsessed with playing the victim?

You've been caught and laughed at for several attempts at downvoting Nintendo games. Pretty pathetic.

Attached: 1567192906562.png (686x642, 94K)

>8 full length dungeons, a dense overworld, 50 seashells to collect.

The dungeons are small and simple as fuck. Later ones rely on backtracking.
The overworld is dense but still really small. Lots of places are visited only once.
The shells are a shitty collectible. Also, I only managed to collect 30 of them in my playthrough and I probably only missed like 5 of them due to the shell radar beeping and me not giving a shit to start digging randomly until I found them. The rest are probably just rewards of the dampe thing, which gives you even less insensitive to explore the map.

If you just rush through the game, then it will take 4 hours. If you want to look for worthless heartpieces and shells then it will take 8 hours. I don't recommend searching for stuff since the rewards are boring and only make the game even easier.

It's a $20 title at most and barely an update to the original game.

LEAVE FAGGOT
>LEAVE FAGGOT
LEAVE FAGGOT
>LEAVE FAGGOT
LEAVE FAGGOT
>LEAVE FAGGOT
LEAVE FAGGOT
>LEAVE FAGGOT
LEAVE FAGGOT
>LEAVE FAGGOT

Attached: pussy.png (400x400, 131K)

Just so you know, you're a massive faggot, but I agree with you here. I haven't payed full price for a new release game in a very long time

COPE
O
P
E

we gonna do this

Attached: 1568727079625.png (998x1082, 244K)

A Link Between Worlds averaged 90 and was Gamespot's GOTY.

Breathe of the Wild was everyone's GOTY.

Link's Awakening is the hipster's Zelda on the mainline Ninty console. Anyone who gives this title less when 80 will be beheaded.

It'll review well, then snoys will scream and cry about a bonus. You already know this thread is useless.

Attached: bune.jpg (316x301, 9K)

the sony seeth is real

>cry
you mean point out a well documented, stated fact that that all shitendo games get a solid 10-15+ bonus?

>well documented

Attached: 1560736181277.jpg (340x314, 78K)

Attached: 1510192807186.jpg (1024x722, 109K)

Link's Awakening is definitely a simpler game than those in general.

2d games like that are expected to be longer, it's shorter than between worlds at 40

This. We need to just turn /vp/ into /nintendo/ Nintenbabies are mentally ill sissyfags that are divorced from actual gaming culture. They need a containment board.

Attached: 86568568568568.jpg (2680x2028, 500K)

>sonyfags are furries
LOL

Attached: sony always wins baby.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

Or just make /snoygaf/ and cure Yea Forums of all shitposting.

uh... is it... me or do sonydudes care more about nintendo reviews than sony games?
bit weird, don't they have games to play?

Yet here you are starting shit

shitendo needs to be shoved off Yea Forums all together, it's a company that does nothing but hold back the rest of video games and mankind it's self, let the nincels go back to pedoera like they belong
>
BASED

Nintendo fanboys do this too. Who are you trying to fool?

87 without the bonus

It's been 3 years! Take the L and just open your mind for some of the best the best had to offer.

>well documented

Attached: 1549372669766.png (334x455, 85K)

>tfw have a Switch and am just tired of the shit console with its garbage library
I wish Sony wasn't some spammed scapegoat by the tasteless, ugly, zoomer Switch fanboys

Attached: 1534807644009.png (858x606, 150K)

It's only a decent game to start with
Even if they'd made it look pretty and run smooth it would only ever be an 8/10 max

user, Sonyfans have been known to be the most obnoxious shitposters for decades, even back in 2006 I remember it just being widely accepted that Sony-only people were giant faggots.

I honestly think its just because Sony was the only one to release their console in a lot of literal Europoor countries where Nintendo and Microsoft just didn't see any point, so it has a large userbase of diehard fans from weird 3rd world countries that were still playing FIFA on the PS2 basically until the PS4 came out

I think its ironically a big fox and the grapes kinda thing, they literally can't get Nintendo or Xbox stuff, and they probably can't afford a nice big PC, but an old hacked PS2 or a hacked PS3? They can get that.

Attached: FIFA-14-PS2.jpg (1062x1500, 359K)

Cope nincel post

What are you saying?

No, it’s not. Uncharted 4 is literally a corridor simulator with the same braindead puzzles and bullet sponge enemies for 15 hours. Same for The Last of Us, which is actually a shittier Resident Evil wannabe. They’re only praised to death because “muh adult style and AAA budget”

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd_-sj9YKg0

T H I R T Y F P S
I N 2 0 1 9

THIRTY FPS
FRAMERATE DIPS
IN A

TWO
DIMENSIONAL
GAME

Attached: 1514499146907.png (790x658, 289K)

OLD GAME BAD
NEW (OLD) GAME GOOD

It's always been bad for Nintendo fans too though. They have the largest amount of autism fanbases.

You also do realize that Sony is way more popular, beat Nintendo last quarter, and generally has a way more massive user base? It's hilarious you claim Nintendo fans are anything above garbage tier with the Sony shit.

It’s actually a 3D game with two dimensional movement you stupid cunt

Imagine being a console warrior and downvote games from systems you dont like on metacritic dot com

lmao

Attached: 8708.jpg (300x279, 26K)

This.

Generally an idort honestly, still have my launch PS3 because I expected it to get cool AA games like the PS1 and PS2, ended up with a console that got basically nothing all gen aside from maybe 5 at most decent games for an 8 year gen, then the PS4 came out and is basically doing the same thing, it'll probably close out a long ass gen with maybe 5 decent exclusives to its name at most.

There is no fucking point in being an idort anymore if the consoles are just going to be computers but worse. Who the fuck buys multiplats on consoles anyway? Why is that all we get?

Source? The ps4 install base is also massive in first world countries and the PS4 has a 10 game attach rate.

Could you name some Sony games that outsold Nintendo's best-sellers?

Why are you equating fan base quality to sales?
Only a snoyfag makes that kind of retarded leap

wheres the third dimension, faggot?
oh lmao ur one of those "3D dimension is time lul" anent you

>4 hours
How in the fuck? the original takes about 12-15 hours to beat at a standard pace. If you know what you are doing and rush you can probably beat it in about 10ish

Lmmmaaooo not even 60, pathetic

>well documented

Attached: 1555465743826.jpg (408x491, 56K)

>same braindead puzzles and bullet sponge enemies for 15 hours
funny you describe it that way, because I know of a more recent game released by nintendo that can be described that way except instead of 15 hours it's 100 hours. that game has 97 on metacritic and you probably believe it's one of the best games ever made

>Why are Switch owners obsessed with playing the victim?

because they have been the victim. Did you not see the review bombing done on Astral Chain and 3 Houses earlier this month?

Literally near 4x the user base means more alignment to sony

What the fuck? How can anyone accept this?

You mean Mario Kart? Are Nintenfags bragging about the party equivalent of racing games now?

O B S E S S E D

There's no such thing as a Nintendo bonus.

God of war outsold plenty of Nintendo first party like xenoshit 2.

With cockroaches and niggers, maybe.

Still has nothing to do with quality except sonyfags trying to COPE

this demake is just as bad if not worse as the grandia and ff8 ones
i hope it won't be well received honestly

Attached: 0ea057e961c2540ccbea50f385cad371.jpg (900x1200, 445K)

t. Fag that cries about being bullied by Yea Forumsintendo and biased mods

It takes 7 hours max now because you know what a pol's voice is now

Attached: blocks your path.png (480x432, 4K)

>82
OH NONONONON

I accept your consession

He said best sellers, why are you COPING?

Are they still butthurt over Astral Chain being an exclusive and going to review bomb link's awakening too? Is that what's being foretold in this thread?

>because they have been the victim
Anecdotal screencaps hardly warrant claiming they are victims, it's just selection bias and perpetuated by the fanboys of this board to invalidate negatives. As real Chain WAS shit for many, myself included.

Ultimately this is a tool by Nintendo fans to cry, act like a retards, and generally pretend the Switch is not shit after waiting months for half assed games.

Attached: 1465842792864.png (920x900, 51K)

This cynical low-effort cashgrab will probably get 8's and 9's everywhere because it's Nintendo branded and soýboy journalists are knee weak for Nintendo.

Attached: cnn.jpg (694x617, 38K)

Are sales a measurement of quality now?

>what is process of elimination
I hope no one actually got stuck on this after hearing the owl tip

>86
>REVIEWS GET REMOVED

THEY ARE PANICKING THEY ARE CHANGING THE SCORE TO BE 90+

The really retarded part is seeing all the Astral Chain sucks or Platinum games is terrible reviews on FE 3 houses

Can’t even keep the shitposts directed at the right game

Nobody believes you, snoyfag.
Crying "I'm invisible!" doesn't stop people from telling where this shit came from.

>Xenoblade 2
Pathetic. Smash outsold God of Movie in a month.

>You also do realize that Sony is way more popular, beat Nintendo last quarter, and generally has a way more massive user base?
user, the vast majority of those people buy like, AssCreed, CoD and GTA, maybe Skyrim, and never buy anything else. The PS4 is a normie netflix box. Yea Forums has always had a heavy Nintendo presence because Nintendo tends to have a lot more exclusives to talk about and has also kinda been around since that time in the 80s when they revived the video game industry and made playing games popular again in North America. What did Sony do again?
Oh right they went ahead and sold a prototype that Nintendo didn't want and just made it really cheap to make games for it, released the second one really early with a DVD player so even back then it was mostly selling to watch movies on, and this just kinda led to some really unique niche AA games simply because devs that couldn't risk a wide release for a weird ass game were likely to go with the cheapest and most popular console. PS2 was basically so popular and had so many good games for the same reason the Wii was popular, Sony didn't have much to do with it.

PSP was pretty decent too, but honestly Playstation has been kinda shit since the PS3.
Why the fuck would I ever buy a PS4 if I didn't like Naughty Dog games?
I bought the first two Uncharted games for my PS3 cause I was desperate to justify the $800 bucks I spent on it, and while the writing and characters were charming they were two of the most boring platformer/action games I've ever played in my life. Literally everything but the script and voice acting in that game is sloppy, boring and simple, you just kinda slog through the game itself so you can hear the characters talk more and thats fucking boring.
I'd unironically rather just watch a good movie instead of having to watch a kind of movie between 10 minute segments of me playing a boring game.

Attached: 1473395584442.png (600x728, 436K)

The cope sounds like a Nintendo issue since this board complains about Sony before anything even begins discussion. It isn't about the games being good anymore, it's proving someone is trying to sabotage the game release because the games can't stand on their own.

Ultimately you are helping create an environment of distrust and bullshit where no one will want to believe the awful Nintendo fan base on this board because it's a matter of defending ANYTHING.

>nintendies already preemptively coping with the incoming negative reviews
oh no, this blatant cash grab remake of a 20 year old game that can't even maintain a steady framerate might not get perfect user reviews! this is so horrible, won't somebody think of the corporations?

Snoyfags argued attach rates first, why suddenly move your own goal posts?

>user, the vast majority of those people buy like, AssCreed, CoD and GTA, maybe Skyrim, and never buy anything else.
How is that any better than the vast majority of Nintenfags being utter casuals that only buy and play Mario Kart?

Attached: 15267379931212.jpg (553x504, 39K)

>9.4 from IGN
NOOOOOOOO SONYBROOOOOOOOS

>this wall of text
Taking your console warring a little too seriously, nintenfat.

Please Sony, just release ONE game so all the sonydudes have ONE game to play.

>As real Chain WAS shit for many, myself included.
There's nobody who actually thinks chain is shit
at worst its a 70-80/100 game

PS4 has a really good attach rate of 8-10 games per console sold. Where are you getting at retard?

what does that have to do with it? you can still kill them with pots, bombs and arrows

>The ps4 install base is also massive in first world countries
Its about on par with the Xbox One in North America, and Japan hates Xbox.
Playstation really only actually does notably well in "Europe", which is a lot of places. If you look at the most popular games for PS4, its always got low sales in ever region except for EU, and they're basically buying 10M copies of EVERY FIFA game, and then generic shit like GTA, CoD and AssCreed.

EUs honestly have fucking awful taste in games.

Sony is worse tbqh
Both is shit but Sonyfags always go into game thread to start shit
Or maybe it's switchfags that falseflagging.
Can't even talk about video games on this fucking shit board anymore.
It's either getting call SHILLLLL or console wars

Literally the only clue about it is the "imprisoned" part that the owl says, nothing else other than the compass sound points to that room. And even then, there's a chance that you'll forget about what the owl said. The statue should have been in the same room at the very least.

Sounds like you COPING even more

But it's fine when Amerifats buy 10 million copies of Mario Kart, which is even more casual and dumbed down than FIFA and CoD?

>at worst its a 70-80/100 game
so, shit?

I dispute that, but okay

Attached: LAtimetobeat.png (1182x342, 468K)

fpbp

GUYS

Attached: link.png (876x616, 225K)

So what you're saying is that it really doesn't matter how many people own a console and we shouldn't care so much about what people with shitty taste and at best an entry level interest in the hobby think about?
Cause that was ultimately my point as well, but I'm glad you brought it around to that as well

>it's a "company i don't like is literally evil and all-powerful" episode

Attached: 15624726617252.jpg (1128x1158, 603K)

>PS4 has a really good attach rate of 8-10 games per console sold.
And 5 of those games are either Battlefield or Call of Duty.

Why do we still have these threads when we’ve already established Metacritc scores don’t matter

Like, they’ve never mattered

What is it gonna take for us to not spam that number everywhere

Is it a console war thing? Console warring is a bannable offense if it is and you should be reported

>9.4 from IGN

PAID REVIEWS 100% CONFIRMED

Cool, might buy it

>Sony sales matter!
>Who cares about Nintendo sales, they don't count!

How retarded are you?

Or people didnt like Astral Chain? Most people dropped it fast.

Fuck off, I'm tired of you stupid fucks pretend the Switch is anything more than a mediocre Wii U 2. Literally everything is about blaming Sony on this board, but in reality, the Switch is a pretty shit console to most people with taste and who have access to a decent PC.

Everyone on this board should remember when talking with Nintendo fans on this board, you aren't getting imformed opinions, you are getting cult members trying to convince you Nintendo is ideal and perfect despite having a shit release schedule, a large mix of low budget kusoge, and absolute garbage hardware & performance.

Attached: 2019-09-11_23-57-59.png (1398x783, 1.17M)

This
I’d ban and word filter all Sony discussion since they can’t play nice like literally everyone else.

wait bros, is 86% nintendo bonus or not
i need to know what to spam bros
im NOT MAD BTW i just need to know

Oh shit Sonybros, we better fucking hide. Back to the Discord and regroup!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19-13-05-39-1.png (1080x1215, 94K)

The OP already started off using the term "nintendo bonus." This entire thread began as a snoy fart.

Too low.

Mostly it's just about making predictions and see how close they are, but even most of those are just shitposting.

Mario Kart is atleast actually a game and not lootboxes in a package.

>Is it a console war thing?
Yeah, it's it bomb and people shit on Nintendo or it's good and people shit on Sony.
The actual quality of the game doesn't matter

>10 million families buy Mario Kart to play together
heh pathetic

>10 million faggot kids buy CoD because its just what they know and they've always bought these games. They buy all of them, their friends play them too. Its the cool game to play.
BASED. Absolute Chad, take that autists, EU knows whats up

>86
Damn, a 71? that's fucking rough.

>IGN 9.4
The Nintendo check cleared I see.

Attached: 1545967227426.png (595x760, 495K)

>user, the vast majority of those people buy like, AssCreed, CoD and GTA, maybe Skyrim, and never buy anything else.
Then why did Sony first party games do so well?
The PS4 has always had dilution among selection, it has the largest library.

Holy shit.

Sounds like more COPE to me.

Try being a little less obvious next time

So tell me about the newest PS4 exclusives released this past month.

Attached: Switch.png (650x650, 150K)

the other are:
Fifa 14
Fifa 15
Fifa 16
Fifa 17
Fifa 18
Fifa 19
Fifa 20 (soon)

And 5 of Switch games are Mario Kart and other Mario variants of games.

90+

NINTENDO WON & Yea Forums BTFO AGAIN JUST LIKE BotW

>What did Sony do again?
Beat Nintendo in everything for multiple gens.

>PS2 was basically so popular and had so many good games for the same reason the Wii was popular,
Then PS1 also destroyed the Nintendo console of the gen.

Sounds like hard cope.

Attached: 86.png (872x636, 255K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1563834880091.png (179x283, 67K)

nah you're just retarded

>a literal gameboy game gets a 9.4 in late 2019

Zoomers BTFO

Mario Kart actually has way lower skill ceiling than FIFA.

How about you actually play the games you shitpost daily about, Nintenfatlard? You're embarrassing yourself.

>Most people dropped it fast.
Last time i check it's a good game and alot of people like it including myself.

Turned it into a baby game

And then next week we have Dragon Quest XI S, the Sony loyalists are gonna commit ritual mass suicide at this point

Iceborne got a 90. Enough said.

>In a month
Before it even released
Those preorder numbers were insane

>Then why did Sony first party games do so well?
Because every Christmas Sony gives away 6 million copies of that year's game for free, and all their games are sub $20 half a year after launch.
They're doing well in a reddit "oh my god sony is KILLING it with their exclusives made exclusively For The Players™" kind of way. Compared to AAA third parties and Nintendo they don't sell for shit, especially when you account for available install base.

>hey're basically buying 10M copies of EVERY FIFA game, and then generic shit like GTA, CoD and AssCreed.
If this was the case, there wouldnt be multi-million dollar selling games.

Even stuff like Monster Hunter World did better on the PS4 than the 3DS. Does this mean the 3DS userbase also only buys BING BING WAHOO games? Fucking retard.

Didn't everyone with a PS4 and PC already play that two years ago?

Why argue? They’re lashing out because they’re jealous. Most are teenagers who can’t afford another console and their emotions are in overdrive knowing their peers know they made a bad decision.

Fuck off console warriors, don't drag DQ into your shit flinging battle

>Then why did Sony first party games do so well?
They don't, Bloodborne sold half as much as the first Splatoon did, and the Wii U had like 25% of the userbase or something.

No one buys first party Sony games unless Sony pumps fuckjillions into marketing because pumping fuckjillions into marketing literally makes any game sell well

Attached: firefox_2019-09-19_08-11-16.png (649x254, 77K)

It's literally what you're doing but in reverse. How many times haven't Nintenfats tried to discredit PS4 by saying it's all due to FIFA? While at the same time shilling a bing bing wahoo tablet that only lives due to Mario Kart?

Mario Kart and Mario Odyssey are actually good games. Call of Duty and Battlefield are utter garbage.

>Your goalpost is in another castle

>61/100 when you remove nintendo bonus and zelda bonus

yikes

confirmed complete shit

It's not a exclusive, you retard.

>A lot of people like it
>Sells like shit
Not buying it.

Attached: chrome_2019-09-16_21-43-32.png (634x173, 28K)

If I wanna play sports I actually go outside and play sports

I'm more of a basketball and dodgeball guy myself

Rent free

Attached: 1511013488571.jpg (624x396, 55K)

>comparing hardcore JRPG to a babby shooter
Why don't you compare BB to something like Xenoblade which is atleast the same genre? Oh wait, because it destroys your narrative.

>If I wanna play sports I actually go outside and play sports
you never played sports in your life

Oh no, not a shitty port! God help all other platforms.

Bloodborne had less attach rate than Splatoon and almost less than fucking ARMS.

>this is your brain addicted to Nintendo party casual bait games
Jump online on FIFA and watch yourself get absolutely dabbed on fatties.

They're all kids, that's the only explanation for console wars
I'm a third worlder and even i can buy all the console and have a high end PC.
There's no way an average mutt can't. They're either kids or literal homeless

Projection.

How much did arms sell?

IGN 9.4
Gamespot 8.0
Nintendolife 9.0
Destructoid 9.0

it’s over bros

>top Eshop game for two weeks straight
>charts in multiple countries for weeks.
>platinum called it a success
Maybe you are COPING hard right now.

In your case, it would be a pretty big IF.

>calling bloodborne a jrpg

Attached: 1566592531071.jpg (655x753, 29K)

Typical Snoy Boy defends FIFA, Call of Duty, and Battlefield.

The release date on this kind of snuck up on me, I forgot that it releases tomorrow.

>remake of a 26 year old game boy game with perfomance issues for 60 bucks

Attached: 1567970565011.jpg (398x376, 37K)

back to the bunker sonybros, we lost this battle but we WILL win the war

What's this image suppose to prove?

PS1 was kinda shitty compared to the N64 but it had some really cool niche titles, the big titles on N64 were way more polished and fun though. Plus I could play it with friends.

PS2 was by far the weakest and shittiest console of its gen, but again it was also really cheap to make games for it so it kinda got a lot of really cool exclusives for free since back then it was expensive and hard to do multiplats since consoles and PC weren't literally the same thing yet.

Sony basically lost all of those free weird exclusives by being the cheapest when they said "We're an expensive luxury product now" with the PS3, this is why they've been so fucking lame.
The PSP still had some of those rad exclusives, but they've basically dried up. The PS3, PS4 and Vita have fucking barren libraries.

PC version has best visuals and 60 fps performance
Switch version has most content
It's the PS4 version that is the worst one in this case, as it has nothing to offer.

I’d agree with you.

>RPG made in Japan is not JRPG
Oh right, you think a JRPG is solely cringe as fuck anime shit that only weebs play?

Yeah really makes me think. Fuck off eric.

Attached: asdfsdafdas.jpg (1646x2020, 952K)

100 k more than bloodborne

>Because every Christmas Sony gives away 6 million copies of that year's game for free
Source? Digital games aren't tracked in sales. Sony games also do most of their numbers when the game is full price.

>and all their games are sub $20 half a year after launch.
No, not at all.

> Compared to AAA third parties and Nintendo they don't sell for shit
What the fuck are you talking about? Didn't got of war sell like 8 million copies?
How often does that even happen? Nintendo has the power over it because of nostalgia and they make the same games every gen.

"Nintendo Bonus" is one of my favorite Snoyboy seethe maymays. Despite the fact that Snoy has literally, genuinely, unironically been caught paying for reviews, somehow it's Nintendo that gets a free bonus. I guess you could say it's okay when Snoy does it.

Typical Nintenfatties defending Nintendo party bait trash.

Attached: gimmicky shit.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Yeah me too, it's okay though since my local store is near by

I was a chubby kid I admit, but I got into martial arts and some ballsports during middle school, so nice projection

>all these faults

Still scoring better than any PC exclusive in the last year. Hahahahahahaha

Attached: Nintendo paid reviews.jpg (609x696, 98K)

>which is atleast the same genre?
They're not even fucking similar though
Also are you implying Souls games aren't normie shit at this point? Cause every kid and his mom jerks off about how they play souls games, people that buy Playstations just generally don't care that much about games. They're quite happy buying a GTA and AssCreed game and mostly using the console to watch The Office on Netflix

>Hardcore game sells better than a casual shooter with mass advertising
>Literally a baby tier shooter made for Japan
No shit.

>Sony pumps fuckjillions into marketing because pumping fuckjillions into marketing literally makes any game sell well
You do realize that Nintendo has spent literally hundreds of millions advertising Switch related shit, even stuff like Splatoon was shilled super hard. They made Splatoon fountains at malls for fucks sake, why the double standard?

>souls
>"rpg"
Why? Because it has levels?

Other Souls games sold better too, don't act like there's anything obscure about BB

Your brain is breaking, calm down and lay down before the bleeding gets more severe

Wait didn’t xenoblade and blood borne sell about the same?

Are you alright user?
You seem like you're upset today, did you have a rough morning?

Ya bro just play football in the house
Retard

This game has a nintendo bonus though. I'd understand if it was only $20, but at $60 this game is a fucking scam.

t. actually owns a switch and finished the zelda leak in under 7 hours

The next big offender of the nintendo bonus will definitely be Pokemon.

>BB doesn't outsell Nintendo party bait game
HAHA PS4 FAGS DON't BUY GOOD GAMES

>BB outsells Nintendo party bait game
HAHA SOULS IS FUCKING NORMESHIT

Unironically kill yourself, you mentally ill Nintenfatlard.

Attached: 1556383838317.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

I thought this was a joke, but it's true, lmao.

>the big titles on N64 were way more polished and fun though.
The N64 was fucking awful and had a shit library.

>Nintenfats attempting backpedal

>exclusive

Show us the save file.

>Typical Nintenfatties defending Nintendo party bait trash.
Everyone on Yea Forums is a fatty.

If this isn't meant to be the lowest effort shitpost ever, you're completely and totally fucking delusional. Snoyboys have been insufferable shitposting since they all slid over from NeoFAG. There is a reason they've been voted the worst fanbase on Yea Forums repeatedly.

Stop project, nintenfatty.

Except decent performance for people that want to play on console. The Shitch version is useless.

>Source?
Literally ever PS4 sold around the holidays has at least one free game inside of it, pay attention.
>No, not at all.
Sure thing user.
>How often does that even happen?
God of War sold five million at full price, everything after that was discounted. And it happens literally all the time, CoD and Fifa sell 20-30 million every year. Remember that 5 million is the bare minimum for EA to consider a AAA franchise viable.

Attached: exclusives.png (825x169, 208K)

>There is a reason they've been voted the worst fanbase on Yea Forums repeatedly.
Because Yea Forums is Yea ForumstendoGAF as proven by how much Valve lost against Jewtendo in the same poll.

Attached: NINTENDOvote.jpg (1336x510, 123K)

Seethe harder, tranny.

IGN GAVE IT A 9.4 IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR IT EAS SUPPOSED TO GET BAD REVIEWS BRO

I'm no binger, Souls is not an RPG.

Why do Nintenlards take pride in paying $60 for handheld games five years after launch?

Also on Xbone and next year on PC, you don't even try to make sense.

>company that doesn't make games anymore loses to one that does
really makes me think

Attached: VisNintendogafTheysaid.png (1908x1692, 1.58M)

Nintentranny cope upon getting BTFO

There is a reason sonyfags always cry "IT'S DOESN'T COUNT!"

because comparisons absolutely kill them.

>screenshot from a literally who Twitter
Really activating my almonds here. And you'd have a better case if it wasn't the game that literally has more perfect scores than any else in over a decade.

>Guy changed job to work with another company, clearly that means said company was bribing him all along during his previous job!
But most of all I'm amazed that after all these years mombot is still active and practically an e-celeb, how embarrassing

THIS GAME CANT EVEN MAINTAIN 60 FPS
ROFL

ITS FUCKING 2D

Okay, then let me ask you a simple question.
There are so many playstation fans, its a way better console with way better games.
Why don't people ever talk about them?
Where are the people talking about all of these amazing Sony games?

I'm just saying it feels like Yea Forums is a "Nintendo board" because there are simply more people that care about videogames coming here to talk about playing games that play Nintendo exclusives.

There might be millions with PS4s, but the % of them that give a fuck about games at all seems to be much lower than the % of people still buying and playing Nintendo stuff.

Though, Nintendo games have always been a popular topic here. I've been lurking for like 13-14 years now and even before console wars turned into ironic shitshows like this and people actually argued about the values of each console, Nintendo always had a strong presence simply because they had the most games people wanted.

I've always been as idort as seems reasonable though, its not like I have any alliance to any company. I will say that I haven't been a fan of how Sony has been doing business since the PS3 though. I don't hate them, but I want them to do better. I miss all of the really fucking cool Playstation games, but they seem to be doubling down on making even fewer games with the PS5 so I really don't care.

Stick to your Xenoshit that nobody else cares about.

Hopefully the switch poorfag will silence a lot of these retards.

Both PS4 and Switch versions are 30fps, same performance, but Switch version has more content.

Read it and weep, bitch.

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-19-08-19-40.png (916x1262, 157K)

>Open with pretending to be a victim before anyone brings up Sony
That's the definition of victim complex.
You are the issue because you make it an issue before it even starts. Nintendo fans are just obsessed with being a victim because it gives them a free pass to pretend any shit game is good.

We are making a board of mindless Nintendo retards.

>There is a reason they've been voted the worst fanbase on Yea Forums repeatedly.
Because this board has been mostly Nintendo since Reder came over. Please feel free to cite the poll from 2013.

Have you seen the epic games SEETHE?
that is objectively correct.

Eric is literally seething hard right now. Watch it sell millions like every game he throws an autistic fit about.

The save file doesn't show the play through time, only the time of the last save. I just know that it took like 7 hours because I finished the game on the same day.

stay mad faggot
hahahahahahaha

Its not a fighting game, who gives a fuck?

Nintendo doesn't make games though. They make party bait casual gimmicks.

Attached: 1484313526168.gif (720x404, 2.75M)

>Defending Fifa
>Fucking ever

Attached: 98D3E711-549D-4C3C-A365-D93497C1DCE2.png (500x523, 66K)

>Shitch
Hi Eric

That poll is from fucking 2013 or so. Valve made portal 2.

Xenotrash is not an RPG either.

Why do Nintenfats defend obvious paid reviews so much?

>b-but I took 7 hours I swear it
>source: my ass
dude, stop embarrassing yourself and leave this thread LOL

Lmao. Ok buddy.

I'm not defending FIFA or Mario Kart. I'm pointing out what hypocrites Nintenfats are for hating on one game while praising the other. While in truth FIFA does have way higher skill ceiling than a Mario party game.

I want you to imagine a version of this LA remake that does not have zelda in the title and is not made by nintendo.
Imagine it's just a random indie game. Gameplay is exactly the same but it's not zelda. It still runs at sub 720p, with drops to 20fps and the edges of the screen blurred to shit. Also imagine it's released on pc/ps4 and not switch.

What score do you think this hypothetical game would get? Hint: it wouldn't be above 80.

So in the end they were still right. Deal with it snoyfag

Why are you wasting time doing this
Do something with your lives. Acting smug for 5 minutes of superiority is a waste of life

Why are you outing yourself how much of a newfag Redditor you are? Yea Forums has been on a hate trend for Valve for fucking years now. Popularizing microtransactions, wanting paid mods, barely creating games, games they do create literally nobody wants, Steam sales have been shit for at least 5 years, etc.

Sony doesn't make games though. They make party bait casual gimmicks

Attached: wondurrb00k.jpg (1024x1024, 602K)

Sure, it’s a fighting game with racing mechanics

You’re the law

She got suspended actually

>framerate drops are perfectly okay
>I can enjoy this game hovering around 50 fps and dipping to 30 fps

Attached: you.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Nobody would even care about. There's also a reason why Nintendo still to this day shove Zelda and Mario into every game they make. They know everything else doesn't have the nostalgia power with the soýboy journos.

This is a new level of COPE, hilarious

>it has levels so it's an RPG!!!!

>Why don't people ever talk about them?
They do? God of War threads were great.

>Where are the people talking about all of these amazing Sony games?
Not on this Nintendo board, likely.

> are simply more people that care about videogames coming here to talk about playing games that play Nintendo exclusives.
Not really, Nintendo games are mostly low quality and I see more threads regarding fap bait shit from Nintendo related IPs before anything else. More passion comes from multiplat games, Nintendo shit is just people complaining about Sony, pretending Nintendo is perfect, and acting above others (liek you are)

>Nintendo always had a strong presence simply because they had the most games people wanted.
If that were true, it wouldn't dwarf the other platforms.

>I've always been as idort as seems reasonable though, its not like I have any alliance to any company.
I have a Switch too, and I strongly realize how shit the Nintendo fanbase on this board has become born of the bitterness of the shit Wii U.

And Nintendo is literally the Apple of video games - selling overpriced toys disguised as games, paid online that doesn't even work, rehashing the same IPs since the 80's, more and more obsessed with mobile.

This is all that needs to be said.

Yea Forums is a general video game board where anybody can talk about any video game. What do they choose to talk about? Nintendo games. So much so, that people get angry and want Nintendo players to get a completely new board!

Looking at the catalog, I don’t see any Spider-Man, blood borne, gow, etc posts.

But daily I see 200+ Zelda threads, astral chain, Mario, etc.

That’s what people want to talk about and play.

It’s the market. Sorry!

>Implying Ringfit adventures won’t get a crazy good speed running community like Punch out Wii

Attached: B2F5277B-4CDA-409D-8FEF-2B649C3CFE0B.gif (500x865, 96K)

Wow how fucking underpowered is the switch if it can't even play a 26 year old game without framerate drops?

Cool. What caused it?

>Switch version
>30 FPS
LMAOOOOOOOOOO
Don't forget the Switch version has shit normal maps, textures, lighting and runs at 720p on a good day.

Why are you SEETHING so much?

I did it by comparing the time I finished pirating the NSP file and the time I cleared my game clear save file. It's not my fault that nintendo didn't add a function to show gametime, they probably didn't want people to realize that they paid full price for such a short game.

>Why don't people ever talk about them?
>using Yea ForumstendoGAF as a metric for anything
Step outside your echo chamber, fatso. Normal people talk about their PS4 games all the time.

Attached: 15230411707543.jpg (1098x1232, 174K)

You know what the kicker is? Early hackers think right now that the big drag on performance is that shitty fucking tilt shift blur.

**Nice** reddit spacing

very nice, where can I *upvote*?

Around as underpowered as the PS4 that can't even play Tetris at 30 fps
youtube.com/watch?v=0nNp3nqtbWQ

>Win GOTY 2018
>Will win GOTY 2019
How mad are you?

>But daily I see 200+ Zelda threads, astral chain, Mario, etc.
You mean daily you see a million Smash threads and only that because Smashniggers are mentally ill and janitors are incompetent sellouts who refuse to push that shit to /vg/ where it belongs

Attached: nintendo smash spam.jpg (3603x2573, 3.1M)

Attached: ItsOkayWhenSonydoesit.png (955x275, 34K)

Still not a source of any shit, you either post your save file screenshot with the play time or fuck off

It sounds like you don’t like it here. You should go to the better boards that see the PS4 as superior... as you say.

It seems the people of v no longer want you here.

Bye user.

even though its obviously the streamed overworld loading when you change zones?
they just have shit tier memory management

They've always tried to cater to "everyone"
I'm not going to throw a shitfit because they don't exclusively try to pander to "hardcore gamers"

Honestly, I don't even like any of the companies that claim to do that. It just feels like slimy manipulative marketing, being a Gamer™ isn't something you should care about.

Honestly though, Nintendo makes plenty of games I'm not interested in at all. 1, 2, Switch should have been a free pack-in game, I don't think I've met anyone that thought it should have been a full priced launch title and most people agree it only sold at all because there wasn't much available at launch.
Game and Wario was a fat piece of shit too. They occasionally drop some stinkers. Hell, I probably won't be getting Link's Awakening either because I still own the gameboy version and I know how short the game is so I don't wanna pay $92 canuck bucks for like an afternoon worth of Zelda considering I probably remember how to do everything and would just breeze through it.

If they were gonna go full price I would have at least liked to have seen them remake Oracles of Ages and Seasons into one game where you just pick which one you want to do first,

Either way.
My point is, why do you care?
What does it matter if Nintendo makes stuff like LABO or whatever? Its clearly not meant for you, so why do you care that you don't like it?
Its not like people on Yea Forums are going crazy about how fun LABO and 1,2,Switch are because they are targeted towards literal actual young children and moms that want a silly game to play with her kids.

redit has been here longer than you know

I played the demo and there were barely any framedrops during the first 10 hours.

>60$ for a 8 hour game

>this thread LITERALLY opens with the b-b-b-b-but NINTENDO BONUS! seethe
Okay, I get it. You actually are clinically retarded so your brain dysfunctions make you lack self awareness and noticing irony. My apologies.

>b-b-b-but all of Reddit is Nintendo
I won't disagree there's been an influx of sliders from other places, but where's the evidence all of Reddit is Nintendo fans? You just parroted the shit I said about NeoFAG, which genuinely did house 97% of all Snoyboy trannies before the admin raped someone, and a large chunk came here instead of fucking off to their new safespace website.

Wait, are you fucking ACFag?

>snoyfag immediately has to defect to something else
LOL, remember 2017?

so the ps4 is pathetic too, what's your point?

Spider-man was a fucking better game than nu GoW, but nu-GoW was normie cinematic bait so I guess it must win

it's actually the complete opposite
the edges of the screen are blurry because the game renders them at a reduced resolution to increase performance
the original wind walker used this exact same trick back in the day (although not as aggressive)

>What does it matter if Nintendo makes stuff like LABO or whatever? Its clearly not meant for you, so why do you care that you don't like it?
Because you fucking idiot Nintendo has limited resources and they choose to invest their funds in making absolute trash party games and also mobile cash grabs than actual games. Of course it affects me.

>GOW threads were great
I stopped reading right there
Just kill yourself already

Attached: 1DB0E4CB-6094-4DCB-9788-EA275AF2E30C.jpg (600x537, 38K)

it's blunderfag / eric

>$60 for a 4 hour game with 30 fps

30 frames per second in 4 hours
means 432,000 frames will be displayed in one playthrough
which means you're paying $0.000139 per frame
or $0.0083 per second

Is this the best picture you bitches could find to meme about?
>lmao look at this bored worker staring at nothing nintendie btfo!!1!

Wait did Modern Warfare remake already release?

>You should go to the better boards that see the PS4 as superior
Where did I ever suggest this? My issue lies in the victim complex shit and Nintendo fans being obnoxious here.

I bet you look like an ugly, lazy fuck.

still the best selling game on Amazon fucking worldwide

stay mad

lol. Admit you lost like a man. Coward.

That's almost certainly a big factor too but that shouldn't account for the game even having dips in single screen interior locations. The filter is still present there, however.

>anime reaction pic
Pottery
>well documented
Find a game available on multiple platforms, one being a Nintendo one. Go on metacritic, compare scores between each release, see how Nintendo has a higher score 90% of the time, despite having worse hardware and garbage controls.

imagine if you could rent games in real time

Do you mean 85 with the bonus or 65 without it?

That’s too much for some of the PS4 neets.

We meme about you fucking Nintenfags being so obnoxious thinking you're the center of the universe. You're not shit. Nintendo has its niche but in the greater picture, Nintendo ain't shit. Stop pretend like Nintendo games are some universally beloved IPs that everyone talks about during dinner. They're not. The world is not Yea Forums. Get some fucking perspective. You've been here too long.

>all Snoyboy trannies
What?
Isn't the Nintendo fanbase all tranny pedos? I'm confused. The low test fanbase is Nintendo, weve seen it too many times for it to not be true. I bet you fit the profile.

>astral chain review bombing
>fire emblem review bombing
>metacritic having to revert the user scores because of it

I don't really talk about games outside of Yea Forums much because the people that talk about games outside of Yea Forums are fucking retards and don't know what they're talking about.
At least here I can just straight up tell someone that they're a fucking retarded that is pulling shit straight from their ass without getting banned, on other forums you have to tiptoe around and walk on eggshells even though everyone but you is a literal 12 year old retard trying to tell you what your childhood was actually like.

Same shit on Yea Forums but at least I can be an asshole to the faggot kids that think they know more about videogames from my childhood than I do just because they watched some 20 year old faggot talking about playing his older brothers games on youtube.

Attached: 1531435685638.jpg (623x861, 153K)

empty pots ect.

>Because you fucking idiot Nintendo has limited resources
Oh yeah I'm sure they're suffering so much right now, to develop the next Zelda might bankrupt them any day now

You don’t like it here, user. Just leave and be happy. Go now.

Don't worry, the PS5 will do amazing, Last of Us will get GOTY, and they will continue to pretend their low budget remakes of gameboy games are the best thing to happen to gaming.

Nintendo fans are the facebook gamers of today.

Listen you faggot-ass fuckboy. I’m gonna make this incredibly clear to you. You cannot look at the immense user reception AC got—all the literal burner accounts used to dislike the game en masse—and tell me that’s normal. I don’t think I’ve seen something like that even for shit like BotW.

And let me assure you this is NOT a “dabbing on sonyfags” moment. People like Are complete fucking dumbasses who should be banned as well. They don’t contribute anything to discussion, but neither do any of your claims of having a balanced opinion because of a picture of you holding a switch without a time stamp. If you DID have a balanced opinion, you wouldn't call Nintendo fans a ducking cult or believe in something like a “Nintendo Bonus” for every licensed Nintendo game released (as fucking absurd as that concept is, like it can’t be argued that literally ANY AAA game from a well known studio has a bonus attached to it), and you very likely would not be in this shitheap of a thread.

You’re not some fucking heroic visionary out to correct the record by opposing Nintendofags wherever you can. You’re a part of the same goddamn problem you claim to hate. If you REALLY cared about balanced opinions, you wouldn’t even fucking mention a company, because games, first and foremost, stand on their own fucking merits, and that’s why we hate journos and paid reviewers and casuals and everything. Once you understand that, there’s literally no reason to stick with one platform, because there’s just more good games on the market.

But no, Sony is the king! Nintendo NEEDS its own board, they’re all cultists (but I’m not)! Here, look at this Metacritic score; if you take away 15 from it, it’s in the 70s!
And that goes for the soi-faced panderers on Nintendo’s side, too. But let’s not pretend you’re not a part of the problem.

Dear fucking lord, I don’t even know why I entered this thread.

poor snoys this generation really hit them hard in the end

Attached: ps4 top games.png (1007x894, 176K)

autism

How are volunteers for a pride float (literally done by EVERY company) mean they are Sony fans?

Meanwhile, Nintendo has EVERY FUCKING SPEEDRUNNER being a Nintendo fan and becoming shitty trannies. You're gonna have to prove to me how Nintendo fans aren't the ultimate low test betas.

Oh fuck off, Astral Chain and DxM were filled with retard console warfags like you that stop everyone from talking about video games.
Stop acting like a victim

>review aggregators literally delete negative reviews to make sure nintendo games always have perfect scores and are never criticized
>nintendo is the victim btw

imagine the shitstorm on this board if metacritic started removing negative reviews of Sony games

So you're upset because you love Nintendo games so much, that it hurts you when the company diverts any attention away from pandering specifically to you and your tastes and no one else?

I personally don't mind when they do stuff like this because it doesn't seem like it takes a lot of work compared to some of their more ambitious titles and it tends to bring in a lot of money. Nintendo has never been a very risk oriented company, so I doubt we'd see nearly as many experimental core titles if they didn't have all of that money from the casual games as a cushion.

Shit like NSMB selling millions is why Nintendo is comfortable making the games people on Yea Forums actually like, and I'm okay with that.
Though, I'd honestly much rather see a true sequel to the 2D Marios. Something really nice with beautiful spritework and backgrounds that really take advantage of modern tech. I think it would be interesting to get to see a traditionally animated Mario game. Hell, maybe even just a remake of Super Mario World in the style of the concept art or something.

what is rent free? care to explain?

This board would be better if we removed them all

This too Again, its both sides, but the Switch shilling presence here is extreme.

and in 2024 the PS5 will get its game, Shawn Layden said that the PS5 will get less games than PS4 so it will get one game.

Enough console war already

Attached: 1564029282760.jpg (600x398, 81K)

I prefer to talk about video games with normal people because a, they're not invested in console wars and b, they mostly just play for fun and leave it at that. This place is a hellhole.

Attached: 1567726564552.png (240x226, 41K)

What kind of source do you want me to fucking post you fucking faggot? The game doesn't track the hours you've played. All I can show you is that I'm already inside the fucking egg.

Holy shit you faggots are do passionate about this shit, you write fucking novels over literally nothing
>Look at this pic taken at a promotional event, it's funny because actually the event is aimed at nobody because nobody likes [other company] and also there's a bored girl, Sony wins again baybeeee!

Attached: 129381923829.png (566x543, 263K)

It's a good thing Metacritic doesn't make you prove you played the game to review bombing a game huh

>344 / 60 / 95
Imagine being THIS autistic over Nintendo. Holy fuck quit seething so much samefag.

no one bombs sony games because no one cares about sony games

not even their fans care about them because they're forgotten within the week

Attached: 1564029296251.jpg (500x289, 37K)

I'm upset Nintendo is still playing cowards when they have billions to throw around. They're richer than all other publishers in Japan (except Sony) and still their games are both often low-budget and also expensive and also very, very safe. When is Nintendo going to dare a SOTC? Or anything that takes them outside of their safe space of established IPs and family bait?

He brings up Nintendo fans talking about lewds too?
ACFag has a big bias against Nintendo games as well, I've had some long conversations with him about why he does this autistic thing he does, and he admitted a few times that he shits up Nintendo threads so much because he doesn't like how "Nintendo fans" won't let him talk about the Sony exclusives he likes so much, and he talked up how nice and civil every Sony thread is because Sony fans love their games so much unlike Nintencels or whatever he calls them.

I'm wondering if they might be the same guy, his posting style might just be so different depending on whether or not he's in a pro Sony or anti Nintendo thread that people haven't caught on.
Though with this thread I guess its hard to tell since its kinda both anti-Nintendo/pro-Sony shitposting anyway

Attached: 1564029306384.png (300x189, 44K)

yes I'm sure sony games get good reviews because nobody cares about them, not because they're good

Yea Forumsintendogaf logic, everyone

okay retard

Death Stranding will fix this

Attached: 1449450532566.png (633x900, 140K)

>If you speedrun the game, then it will take 4 hours.

FTFY

Attached: 1564029317692.jpg (850x521, 132K)

CUTE!

Attached: VONKARMAONTHEFRONTPAGE.png (368x608, 279K)

So it's an 80 without the nostalgia bias bonus?

Attached: 1564029326435.jpg (600x450, 62K)

THIRTY FPS
LMAO

Attached: 1480821318536.gif (460x359, 77K)

There is no such thing as a Nintendo Bonus you fucking tards. It's just a coping mechanism Sonyfags use to shitpost against Nintendo. there absolutely is a Zelda Bonus, however.

Attached: 1564029359492.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

When is Sony going to dare a SOTC instead of re-releasing it all over again each new gen?

I like how you added "famously bait" at the end, i guess if i mentioned Splatoon as a fresh IP you'd dismiss it because it's not a mature game for mature gamers such as yourself? Picking up something like Bayonetta and sticking to it when all other publishers refused doesn't count as risky? They also hold Fatal Frame which is one of the few classic horror franchises that are still a thing

Yea Forums isn't great anymore, but you basically just have to wait for NA to go to sleep. EST Night time Yea Forums is when it gets good again imo.

Yea Forums USED to be a place where everyone was just actually pretty passionate about games and knew their shit, so it was the only place on the internet where you could just have open discussion with people that actually liked games as much as you did. You wouldn't have to patronize them, or talk about dumbshit games you think are fucking boring but you can't say that because the people you're talking to are entry level plebs that don't know that.

Yea Forums started going to shit when the kids from Yea Forums started migrating over because we had funnier OC and Yea Forums never really recovered. They were like a slow terminal cancer that spread via Yea Forums screencaps getting posted on every ebaums world knockoff on the internet and shit like the elections, gamergate or fappening bringing us back into the news.

/vr/ is still alright at least, and the OPs for threads are handy on /vg/
You're not entirely wrong though, Yea Forums hasn't been a good place to chat about things ever since it became bad to unironically like things.
Everyone on this fucking board is so worried about fitting in that they can't just fucking admit to liking or doing anything without peppering in a bunch of irony to try and shield themselves from some user calling them a fag as if it fucking matters.

>pretend BotW is an exclusive
>praise Cal Arts remake of LA
Nintendo fans always find new lows.

Franziska should've been a loli in the main games

up to 87

>If you believe the “4 HOURS” meme your sorely mistaken
It's just one retard baiting for (You)s. Originally he complained it was only 8 hours, then just doubled down and kept decreasing the number every time people called him out. One time he said it was only 2 hours long. Filter and ignore.

Attached: 1564029373725.jpg (300x234, 23K)

>famously bait
Fuck me, i obviously meant family bait

Why do sonyfags always find new COPE methods?
It's quite sad.

Attached: ps always wins.png (983x152, 23K)

>pretend P5 is an exclusive
>praise Chinese bootleg remake of SotC
Sasuga...

so apparently they added tons of new heart containers and fairy bottles to dumb down the game
as if link's awakening was too fucking hard

I'm sorry that I enjoy an artstyle you hate, user.

Attached: 1564032482950.jpg (2250x1440, 526K)

Literally the worst Zelda game besides Tri Force Heroes

please delete this

>there is no nintendo bonus

Attached: nintendobonusisntreal.png (729x617, 151K)

>>pretend BotW is an exclusive
Isn't Sony the company that literally coined the term "Console exclusive" and started putting asterisks next to the word "exclusive" almost any time they used it this gen?

>he's stilll seething over P5, the single greatest RPG of all time
NEVER
E
V
E
R

now keep coping

I still can't believe Links Awakening can be beaten in 1 hour

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

Is 130sec/load the optimal ratio for action games as well?

I didn't collect all 900 korok seeds in BoTW because they were an worthless timesink. Why the fuck should I do LA's equivelent of that?
Since this is a remake, they could have at least given us extra sidequests, but no. The only new """"side quest"""" that the game offers is getting the fucking bottles, and I think that the bottle that the ghost gives you is mandatory because I certainly wasn't able to enter the fish dungeon with the ghost following.

>The length should unanimously be harped on
how? most 2D zelda are like 10 hours game.

metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening

87 SOON 90 AND Yea Forums WILL BE SEETHING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR JUST LIKE BOTW IN 2017

Shut the FUCK UP.

Framerate literally doesn’t matter unless it’s ultra low. Like 18 frames low. I thought we all agreed on that, like with Astral Chain. Nothing you can say will ever justify it.

Attached: 1564032515777.jpg (2618x2187, 935K)

Underrated

Attached: 1515075410818.png (1200x800, 688K)

Why would I be seething? I have a launch PS3, I could play it on that if I wanted to but I prefer the normal SMT games. I'm not a very big fan of highschool settings or dating stuff in games. I've seen my friends play some Persona games before and it always comes off like it the dialogue was written by someone that has never been in an intimate relationship before in their life. Its just so awkward, I'm not going to blame literal hugless kissless virgins for really liking dating sims and shit, I did when I was 14 as well, Persona just ain't my thing my dude.

But its on PS3 so I'd be fine even if it was.

getting 900 seeds in BoTW gives you a literal piece of shit
getting all the shells in LA gives you the Ultimate Sword, which is just a bit more useful

Attached: 1564032526323.jpg (850x638, 144K)

uh oh

snoygroids seething

AC at lowest gets 24 at some parts in File 8 and 9, Bloodborne on other hand has shitty framepacing and went down to 17 during its launch.

>those literal 4 minute load times at launch

Attached: firefox_2019-09-17_06-31-18.png (1022x572, 564K)

Attached: 1564032536152.jpg (1024x668, 110K)

GODS!

Attached: GODOFSOY.png (3804x1752, 3.85M)

>there absolutely is a Zelda Bonus, however.
No there isn't. Even the worst Zeldas are better than most games.

Attached: 1564032544328.jpg (495x273, 45K)

But its totally okay when its associated with a Sony system tho

Oh wow, you really showed those stupid Nintendofags, huh. A bonus of .3 whole points, .5 on users.

Here’s a thought; isn’t the Nintendo bonus supposed to be subtracting 10 or 15 from a game’s score? What, do we do that, then average that score with the PS2 one to get an accurate score?

>Burnout 2 launched on the PlayStation 2 in October 2002. It was not seen on GameCube until roughly April 2003 -- six months later. Finally, it launched on Xbox in May 2003. Over the course of its lifecycle it picked up extra content and features for each console.
GC version had more content and better controls/graphics.

Attached: 1564032553197.jpg (600x338, 58K)

Considering that there's a shell piece in the final dungeon, I'd say that getting the sword is a fucking waste of time unless you have a completionist boner. Specially since I think that level's 8 boss can only beaten with the fire rod and most of the final boss's forms are beaten with different weapons.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NINTENDOBONUS

>At launch
So it’s not even a problem anymore?
Why the fuck are you even still obsessed with it, so you can dunk on sonytards? It’s a good game, and so is fucking AC, no matter what the frame rate is.

>this is a legitimate unbiased reviewer according to you

Attached: KGgvI5N6[1].jpg (720x720, 65K)

Attached: 1564032813476.jpg (720x500, 250K)

89 without the Nintendo bonus.
89 with the Nintendo bonus, since the Nintendo bonus isn't real.

so you want nintendo to make a walking simulator? :')

>nintendo bonus isnt real

Attached: nosuchthingasnintendobonus.png (816x642, 136K)

>GC version had more content and better controls/graphics.
This was true for 99% of multiplats that gen
The PS2 was weak as fuck and it always kinda looked pathetic when magazines would compare screenshots between PS2/Gamecube/Xbox

It was legitimately more jarring than when companies would compare Wii U/Xbone/PS4 mostly because the Wii U was fine

IGN 7.0

Oh no no no no no no no

This is really, really important to you isn't it?

you mean just like REmake 2?

Really good game!

Attached: 2019091717164400-9129043EF2AAD7F1157CF852BACB8F7D.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

I do, it’s shit.

>two points higher with less reviews

are you literally retarded?

I always wanted Marin to step on my face.

SEETHING

Attached: 7547474748.jpg (1008x1168, 151K)

are you guys really spending 60 dollars on a gameboy game where everything looks like a funko figure?

Attached: 1568642590309.png (808x802, 161K)

This is bliss

Attached: 38.png (297x273, 133K)

Yes, Sonygroes are absolutely retarded.

the gamecube was more powerful than the ps2. multiplatform games were better on gc you retarded zoomer

>30 fps

but that's wrong you retard

Literally nobody that plays a nintendo console looks like this lmao

>platform with worse graphics, poorer controls and less content scores higher anyway

Attached: modernnintendobonus.png (895x629, 101K)

This is really the image you use? lmao! Also Gamecube version would have looked and preformed better so was deserving of a few points more.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (540x438, 32K)

No, since clearly the game is overpriced. I also think the artstyle looks bretty gud, though.

Game is solid 9. Had a good base the only issue is if they made some wonky adjustment to physics or something ala majoras mask.

Id be surprised if it gets lower than an 8

I wish unreal engine was never made compatible with the switch, it just promotes lazy developers to shit out games with unnaceptable performance like this.

Can you niggers shut the fuck up about your gay ass frames and play a fucking video game. You wanna know what else is 144fps hd 4k with surround sound?

Me fucking your mom.

Yeah because if this game sell well, it will give Nintendo a reason to finally make a Zelda 2 remake

>93 reviews
>6 reviews

snoys iq literally 0

it's 88 now

>Port that came out years later after the game built a fanbase
>2 whole points higher with less than 10 critics
WOOOOOOW NINTENDO GOT LIFE HACKS

>88
Can it get to 90?

>surround sound
Pleeeeease, it's not even stereo. I can only hear it with my left ear while I am huddled in the corner of my room crying with a pillow over my head to muffle the sound of skin slapping against skin

Not when IGN and Snoy Eurofag review sites exist.

COPE

Attached: 47755788.jpg (2308x1156, 503K)

I'll wait for a discount or a chance to buy it second hand but yeah, i want it

>88
>8 8
>8.8
>EIGHT POINT EIGHT

>88
>8.8

Attached: 855732-8_8.jpg (605x640, 72K)

reminder that this art-style will age better than either gow or tlou

Nigga you can't advertise your streams on Yea Forums like that

>2 point difference
Bro that isn't a notable difference in value at all

Attached: 1567842870180.jpg (480x468, 10K)

This
Like nigga what? Get out of my thread

>Mfw trying to talk about Xenoblade Chronicles X at launch but all the REEEEEE CENSORSHIP fags wouldn't let it happen
>mfw trying to talk about any Wii U game I was having fun playing without people hopping into the thread to try and stir up consolewar shit

Attached: 1280w.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

Attached: 1567521619624.png (1459x1380, 519K)

>prove that games on nintendo platforms get higher scores for literally no reason
>"wahh theres no bonus snoy!!!!"
Yikes.
What did Downwell do so well on Switch that it didnt on PC, PS4 and Vita?

Attached: theresnonintendobonusiswearguys.png (1324x730, 172K)

>genuinely didn't like note on the wiiu
>I'm not allowed to hold this opinion without being accused of being a sonyfag
I just found it really boring and tedious.

Realistic answer: 87-90

>88
>88
>88
>88
Based Nintendo

>no reason
And how come it's not relevant that the Vita port got reviewed better than PC and PS4? It's objectively the weakest platform in the list, ain't it?

It's the Vita bonus duh

>my proof is from a neet pretending to be a japanese housewife

Attached: D7bM7jDW0AAsqJD.jpg (347x341, 25K)

>correlation = causality
oh I'm laughing

everyone gave Zelda a 10

It will drop down to 85. Screencap this.

but one of those 50 was paid, you stupid mongrel

>but one of those 50 was paid
When? After he wrote the review and left the website that published it?

source?

>Vita port got reviewed better than PC and PS4
>objectively the weakest platform
Still lost to Nintendo, which is objectively weaker than the PS4 XB1.

>Vita bonus
Still not good enough to beat the Nintendo bonus though, huh?

Prove me wrong, someone. If you're willing to shill Nintendo for free, surely someone is willing to put in the graft.

Attached: toddnintendobonus.png (1290x692, 204K)

>people so caught up in their consolewar shitposting they completely ignore this shitty demake is getting favorable reviews
i hate this place sometimes

Attached: 1454015693591.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>finished the zelda leak in under 7 hours
No you didn't.

What if it's actually a good game?

people have proven you wrong and you've ignored them. are you baiting?

We all know LA is a good game.
But this remake is just a strictly worse version. Even calling it a cashgrab is too kind.

It's a non graphical intensive indie game that runs perfectly well on a handheld, the Switch is essentially an overpowered and less expensive Vita so of course it will be the best version of the said game.

>demake

not having to select your sword every 5 seconds makes it better alone

How is it a worse version?

Did you played it retard?

Is it shit because it's a demake or because it didn't change enough? Every shitposter gives a different answer

Its not the version I grew up with so its bad by default.

Does this game have any pre order bonuses or anything, or am I fine waiting until I actually want to play it before I buy? I've still got plenty to do in Iceborne at the moment.

btfo

oh yes the version where you can only hold two items and have to constatly enter the menu is better

>What kind of source do you want me to fucking post you fucking faggot?
He literally just told you what to post. If the save file doesn't have the number of hours then you would've at least posted a screenshot anyway to prove you have the game, but you can't because you don't.

I played LA so many fucking times that I could write a walkthrough of it right now. The game is short as hell if you know what you're doing, and you always know what you're supposed to do thanks to grandpa Ulrira

Can you explain yourself?
My only complaint is that its not 30 or 40 bucks instead of full price.

I kinda wish Nintendo would bring back 3DS pricing if they're going to make 3DS tier games for the Switch. Its a handheld too, why not have games geared towards handheld play with a handheld price to match?

$92 canuck bucks for a remake of a gameboy game that I used to beat on long car rides as a kid isn't really something I can justify, I hope the people that have never played it before have fun though, I just don't wanna spend that much.

It runs worse, the framerate is very inconsistent. They also removed the photo quest. Also some little annoyances like you don't get renamed to thief anymore etc.
Also the absurd price.

Most of the other stuff is subjective.
But I guess we're in full consolewar mode so who cares right? This is the best thing ever snoys btfo etc etc

Attached: 1456279266740.jpg (600x611, 18K)

Its not a long game user, not him and I think its good, but I didn't get it because I remember how short it is from when I was a kid.

It'll take you longer if you've never played it before, but like I said here I used to start over and beat Link's Awakening on long car trips as a kid. Its an OG Gameboy Game, it wasn't really meant to be long.
I don't know why they're charging so much for it honestly, its a very short game. They should have at least packed it in with the oracles games or something as a bonus

Can anyone confirm if the Ultimate Sword is in the game? I'm sure it was replaced by the Master Sword right?

not having to select your sword every 5 seconds isn't subjective

>It's a solid remake
Stopped reading there

Those are pretty minor greivances, honestly the additional content and QoL changes seem to make up for those.
Also I imagine the photo quest only existed as a way to promote the gameboy printer anyway

Nintendo always wins

Attached: CE8533E1-D889-4989-A802-8AC29332EBA8.jpg (640x756, 257K)

No they are not. Making the same game and have it run worse isn't a minor grievance, it's entirely unacceptable.

Also there's no option to turn off the annoying blur.

>But this remake is just a strictly worse version

>adds content like the dungeon maker, extra seashells, extra rewards, a town decoration feature, hero mode
>makes certain bosses more difficult
>has objectively better art direction due to less hardware limitations
>fucking FIXED the piss poor item management of the original

It's a strictly better version even on a bad day. If you hate this game then you hate the original and simply can't admit it.

>Also there's no option to turn off the annoying blur.
You mean the tilt shifted perspective?
They were clearly trying to make the game look like a diorama, its just the art direction they were going with. That'd be like saying its a negative that you can't turn off the annoying cel shading in Wind Waker

Amazing argument, because I don't like to play with framedrops that the original doesn't have I hate the original. Great logic.

would you rather go to the item menu every 5 seconds?

It's longer than 7 hours unless you know the map like the back of your hand and also know the most optimal ways to get everywhere you need to go in the least amount of time.

Now whoever said he completed his pirated copy in 7 hours can post proof or fuck off.

Yes.

The performance is ridiculous. This isn't some third party PS4 game being ported to the Switch, where you'd expect crap framerate and/or resolution. This is Nintendo's own game they've remade, from the fucking Game Boy. Nothing can justify or excuse the remake running worse when the in-game graphics are such simple, bare minimum literal translations of the Game Boy sprites.

COPE HARDER SONY TRANNIES

>original had no framedrops
KEKEKEKEKE

Its honestly not a long game dude, its a great game, I had fun every time I played it, but it only lasts a few hours.

Attached: firefox_2019-09-19_09-37-35.png (690x365, 174K)

>because I don't like to play with framedrops that the original doesn't have
Even at their absolute worst, the frame rate drops are a million times better than the obtrusive menu opening in the original. You're a fag, case dismissed.

Are you actually using a Speedrun as an argument, retard?

So now its suddenly a faithfull remake when you are able to complain about it.

The snoyboys are seething again
I feel really bad for them with their massive drought

Attached: 1563936254762.jpg (640x471, 93K)

>people have just said youre wrong with no proof other than muh feels
yeah you got me good.
doesnt explain the Skyrim bonus tho

Here's another, pic related shows that even shit games get the Nintendo bonus.

Attached: ybbonus.png (636x671, 145K)

>Using speedruns as an indicator of the average game length
Nigger what?

A normal blind playthrough is longer than just a few hours and you posting speedrun screenshots doesn't prove otherwise, Mr. Shitposter.

Guessing mid 80s
Detriment being short story mode

>ad hominem followed by "I win"
Thanks for the free win.

sorry, its 88

>10 critics vs 35 critics

So the famous Nintendo bonus you are COPING so much about is at most 2 points?
Fucking hilarious, considering snoyfags constantly cry 20+ points

>adds content like the dungeon maker, extra seashells, extra rewards, a town decoration feature, hero mode
Dungeon maker is shit. It only rearranges rooms that you've already explored in dungeons.
No one cares about the extra sea shells since they're not fun to collect and the rewards are still crap. I'd rather just have the original 26 back for the sword than get a fucking rock for the dungeon maker for getting 20 shells out of 50.
There's no new rewards apart from the shit that revives you and the bottles.
There's a romhack for the original game that adds hero mode as well, free of charge.

>makes certain bosses more difficult
If you say so. The entire game is easier though, even on hero mode.

>has objectively better art direction due to less hardware limitations
Shit opinion

>fucking FIXED the piss poor item management of the original
And now we have new problems like not being able to use the fucking dpad to move. Also, you'll still be constantly changing items all time because nintendo was too retarded to allow you to use the useless dpad to register items.

It's a shit remake of a great game.
Also, fuck the town decoration feature. I'd rather have the album sidequest back again if we're talking about useless content.

Going by your argument Zelda 1 is a super short game because you can beat it in 5 minutes

>If you say so. The entire game is easier though, even on hero mode.
it literally isn't

its 1 hour glitchless 100% speed run dude, if speed runners can do it in 1 hour why do you find it so hard to believe that someone who played this game as a kid could beat it in like 7 hours? I used to beat it regularly in 4-5 without trying super hard. On a first play through sure, it might take you two or three sessions to beat the game if you've never played a 2D Zelda before, but its not a long game full of content.
It was literally made to keep people entertained on an airplane or bus trip, not for long play sessions at home.

I'm not even trying to say the game is bad or anything, but literally the first thing I said when I saw this game get revealed at full price was "What? Why? Its only like 4 hours long?"
It should have been a remake of Seasons/Ages or Link to the Past in my opinion. I love links awakening, but its just so simple and short compared to some of the other 2D Zelda games.

this pluse the bad performance kill the game for me
well no, the art direction does, so I'm glad the rest is shit too so I don't have to play it

You don't know what an ad hominem is. You said you didn't hate the original, but if you hate a better version of the original then by definition your original claim is bunk.

Okay, but this is a 100% glitchless speedrun you dumdum, he's not skipping 90% of the game, he's doing 100% of it in an hour

Calling someone a fag is an ad hominem.
You don't seem to understand how arguments work.
Also this is a strictly inferior version.

Doesn't matter user a speedrun is a speedrun.

It still is. The only difficult part about it is the fact that you don't get hearts. However, you now have bottles to store fairies and you can buy the shit that revives you for just 30 rupees. The AI is the still the same.

Also, you can just rush through the overworld ignoring enemies. If you die, you literally respawn in the exact same place. It's not like you even have to kill the enemies. I finished the game with 1100 rupees to spare.

It's not an ad hominem if it's the truth. This isn't a strictly inferior version, you're simply retarded.

>reveiw count used as an argument against Nintendo Bonus
>except in cases like pic. related
>Nintendo bonus exists
>"b-b-but it doesnt count!!! Its not enough!!!"

Attached: muhreviewcount.png (646x657, 97K)

See, another ad hominem.
Thanks for the free win.

whoops, meant to @ this chap here

Fucking based

Your are the one COPING hard about 2 points, why are you pretending otherwise.

And why did you only show the pc version, did the others shit on your narrative too hard?

>You
It' s true. BOTW is a terrible survival game, a terrible open world game, and everything about it is implemented poorly. ONnce you've done the tutorial, that's it, you've seen and done everything you can in BOTW.

Okay, well you find me some videos of me as a fucking 7 year old beating the game in 3-4 hours then.

Its not like I'm going to look for a lets play because they spend 90% of the video talking about sucking dicks or something.
This isn't some kind of fucky speedrun like Mario 64 where he's glitching through walls. Its literally just a dude doing everything the game has to offer in a convenient sequence.
Fucking watch it yourself, he's not doing anything crazy aside from maybe saving and quitting to get around faster.
I could probably pick one of my gameboys and beat this game right now in under 3 hours if I really tried, and thats without looking anything up.

I don't really get what your argument is either, its not even like I'm fuckin wrong. Have you ever played Links Awakening? Its not a very long game

why the fuck would an un-moddable version get better reviews?

Why are gags so guillable?

>posting le epic rebuttals without even reading the reply chain, let alone the thread
See here my young friend.

ANd Nintendo products are not one to offer this.

Fucking this

Game of the decade.
Sequel soon.

Attached: 1561327764849.jpg (700x913, 111K)

>fail to mention that the SE of Skyrim came with the infamous mod workshop
You always lose the important details, the mod workshop broke SKSE for a while and modders had to retool most mods that made the game fun, also paid mods were the controversy of the month.

So you believe there is a vita bonus?

that' s not a low score and it's way too high for that shit game. A prime example of the Nintendo bias.

keep seething over botw

Snoyfas will never stop COPING, just look at this thread.

>Its literally just a dude doing everything the game has to offer in a convenient sequence
Convenient is an understatement. The person replayed the game over and over and over to learn how to mechanically rush through it. That is absolutely not how 99% of the playerbase will experience the game, there wouldn't be anything peculiar about speedruns otherwise. It's not even necessarily about skilks, a guy would normally stop to smell the roses and shit like that, read all the dialogue etc.

>Dungeon maker is shit. It only rearranges rooms that you've already explored in dungeons.
It's still added content that makes use of the game's central mechanics.

>No one cares about the extra sea shells since they're not fun to collect
Speak for yourself, generally everybody who actually likes LA also likes the shells.

>There's no new rewards apart from the new rewards
Hurrrr

>There's a romhack for the original game that adds hero mode as well, free of charge.
And that's a romhack, not the original game.

Fine, I'll fucking post it. Here's me with the egg unlocked. Do you want me to spin around and equip the fire rod too???

Attached: 2019091914511300-9129043EF2AAD7F1157CF852BACB8F7D.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>remake
We need to better define this because this Garbage can't be considered a fucking remake.

>piratefags whining about game lenght

Okay, but you're missing my fucking point.
Even when you stop to smell the roses the game just isn't very long.
Speedrunners beat it in an hour when they cut out all the stuff you don't have to do, but as a 6 year old I was beating it on 3 hour car rides to the city or whatever.
You don't have to be an autistic speedrunner to be able to beat Link's Awakening quickly, it just honestly doesn't have a whole lot of content to go around.

I don't really know what you're trying to get at, you just kinda keep saying "no but thats speed runners, the game is really long for normal people :)" but its fucking not.
Its probably the shortest Zelda game that has ever been made, like, objectively.

Piratefags are the smart bunch of the vidya userbase. They're warning buyfags that the game is a total scam and to not buy it.
Shit games like this shouldn't become a success. Reminder that we received paper mario color splash because retards bought sticker star on the 3DS

TL;DR

I'm not whining, I'm just saying its short.
I loved the game as a kid, but "Wow that games pretty fucking short to be full priced" was my reaction after the announcement, its weird to me that there are people denying this or arguing against it. Its like, objectively not a long game.

>but as a 6 year old I was beating it on 3 hour car rides to the city or whatever.
Oh lmao, yeah sure