Underrail

Underrail, get in here jacks

I fucking suck. crossbow build and i die to rathounds at the start. how is spear and shield?

Attached: underrail.jpg (639x361, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Befriend_the_Faceless
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Force_Emission
unz.com/akarlin/underrail/
youtube.com/watch?v=N2lt3QGyuSg
youtube.com/watch?v=UoJxBEQRLd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoot them through the fences, jack.

Throw flares, Jack

Yo, give me the most broken, ridiculously OP melee build that exists. Can be pure melee, can be hammer wizard or spearman, whatever - I just want to faceroll on hard difficulty and heal the wounds of a stealthy trapper run.

You guys are just a couple of threads away from making me buy this game.

i ran out of flares :(

Can someone tell me whether to play on normal or hard? Also oddities or classic exp?

And what's the best, unarmed vs fist weapons? anyone has a build?

Buy more, jack.

Play on normal if it's your first playthrough, and Oddity.

i am poor, maybe just do shotgun so i can shoot more than one rathound per turn

Just go psi, easiest, most straightforward build possible.

Shotguns are fun, but you should still have enough money to buy a few flares. You've just gotta learn how to get the most out of them
>shoot rathounds while they run up to you
>drop flare at your feet so they run away
>free shots while they run
>wait for fear to expire
>more free shots while they run back up to you

I don't suppose you can craft bonding agent somehow?

Easiest probably, but it's not the most straightforward.

can muties trigger their own mines
are they dumb enough to do so
do they ever run out of dogs and even more muties

Yes
Yes
Yes, you just have to persevere.

To clarify, you can eventually clear the entire location, but some (not all) of them will respawn like other environmental enemies

Normal is possible to finish with just about any build. Hard is, well, hard, and while most of the meme specs can still finish it'll be incredibly miserable if you have absolutely no idea what you're doing, like building into normal pistols and nothing else.

There's a lot more mobs in hard. Just check the wiki for the fight with the beast if you want to see the difference in waves.

Oddity is nice early on, but I was already tired of searching every locker and barrel in the whole Underrail at ~18lvl to find that 1xp item (where you need 30xp to level up). Lockpicking and hacking is mandatory in Oddity, while you can go without it in Classic (though it's still nice to have).

I'm 2/3 of the way through my first playthrough on Hard, and frankly the combat is mostly tedious at this point. Even with great crafted gear and OP wizard build it takes a lot of time to finish most expansion fights - it's simply time-consuming rather than tactical/'hard'.

DON'T PLAY THIS GAME IT IS RACIST!

Attached: ourguy.png (901x843, 440K)

Damn motioners...

should i waste all my skill points in stealth i have 178 with the agi bonuses

Alright, so I tried the chem pistol build, don't be a brainlet like me. If you're doing a gun character, max perception. Shooting dogs in Depot A at 64% chance is absolutely rage inducing. I assume this only gets worse as the game goes along.
I'm doing a tin can, AR build.
Fuck you Yea Forums!

Attached: Jin-Roh.jpg (953x963, 283K)

seems like i should use classic then

I find myself wonderful how useful an acid gun would actually be in depot A.

Wondering?
The mutties damage threshold to acid damage makes them immune to puddle damage, but the chem gun worked pretty well on hit. Especially when critting.
Biggest mistake was swalowing the dex meme instead of going per and the fact that early on your defences are absolutely shit.
I also used molotovs extensively. Instead of trying to keep the enemies inside the fire I should have just thrown a molotov and started kiting, would have had an easier time.
I'll probably try the build again, with maxed perception. I'm also thinking about dumping agility as well.

>Lockpicking and hacking is mandatory in Oddity, while you can go without it in Classic (though it's still nice to have).
You fucking classic niggers always neglect to mention that on classic, lockpicking and hacking is worth XP. If you're the kind of person who compulsively searches every barrel for oddities, you're also going to be the kind of person who lockpicks every locker because you get 30 XP.

Attached: 1484885597658.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Take Expertise before Opportunist. You don't need Rapid Fire. Why are you taking Armour Sloping before Critical Power?

How are you going to deal with stuns?

>If you're doing a gun character, max perception
Yeah. Ironically, the ranged build you can most afford not to max Perception on is an assault rifle one.

The exp might add up, but that's just a little bonus. The loot and positioning benefits you get through lockpicking make the skill worth it regardless of exp system.
Hacking... is kinda meh. But since I always role with 7 int, I'm like why not...

so Classic or Oddity?

>Yeah. Ironically, the ranged build you can most afford not to max Perception on is an assault rifle one.
Bursting already incurs an accuracy penalty. So that's wrong.
>How are you going to deal with stuns?
Either by killing the stunners first or by tanking the damage.
>Take Expertise before Opportunist. You don't need Rapid Fire
Fucked up there.
>Why are you taking Armour Sloping before Critical Power?
Cause armor penalty is a pain.

Classic, Oddity is a meme.

How many times do I have to say it, only guns skill effects accuracy

Yes. And the effective guns skill is boosted by perception, so what's your point?

I'd recommend Oddity for a new player. It encourages you to explore the world and look for interesting things, and makes it much more rewarding when you find some cool artefact of the past. On Normal especially you can afford to have both Hacking and Lockpicking, you don't need to keep them maxed at every level or something. If you replay the game you can go with Classic.

I used to advocate for Classis on subsequent playthroughs, but I've changed my mind. Classis makes me avoid using the tools as my disposal (allies, mines set by other characters, alternate paths) because I know I'll miss the sweet, sweet XP from the enemies. It makes every run into a murderhobo simulator where everything has to die by your hand.

i'd love to support styg but im a poorfag, already have the base game
is adding the dlc to it simple enough if i pirate?

The boost by perception will be meaningless by depot a, and is overkill on most builds afterwards, so whatever you need to get feats is high enough

>So that's wrong.
You should still start with 10 Perception, but trust me. At three bursts a turn, compared to other ranged builds the difference between having 15/12/10 endgame perception isn't going to be that noticeable.

>Either by killing the stunners first or by tanking the damage
But what about the poisonous roof niggers?
Fair enough, so long as you're aware of it. You'll have the biology for Bullhead by the time you get to the midgame, anyway.

>Cause armour penalty is a pain
Armour penalty on what? You've got Sprint for your mobility and you've already lived without Armour Sloping for 15 levels, waiting another two isn't going to make a big difference. Conversely, taking Critical Power at 16 is going to let you immediately craft a custom Chimaera and start getting the most out of Commando.

>adding pirated content to steam and GOG.
Is this your first time pirating a game?

take it to /vg/ you smelly old farts

no, i just haven't tried pirating dlc that isn't todd's since it's as simple as modding

If any newbies read this cunt's post, disregard. As you progress through the game you'll face opponents with increasing skill levels of dodge. You want to max or increase as much as possible the attribute that governs your main weapon skill.
>Armour penalty on what? You've got Sprint for your mobility and you've already lived without Armour Sloping for 15 levels, waiting another two isn't going to make a big difference. Conversely, taking Critical Power at 16 is going to let you immediately craft a custom Chimaera and start getting the most out of Commando.
Alright, fine, you win autist. I was wrong.

I'm not old

Anything over 10 is overkill, and on burst builds anything over 8 is overkill, with perks critchance and max skill you won't need more perception

>One of the few threads that bring any quality to Yea Forums
>I don't want it here
Whatever you say zoomer tard.

That's simply not true if you want to have 95% hit chance most of the time.

Make your build however the fuck you want, you pipeworker

But it is, night vision is pretty useful if you haven't used it yet

nevermind you don't need to spoonfeed me, i got off my ass, did some research and found creamapi

How much Dex do I take for a guns build

Is there really no way back from the deep caverns until Tchort is kill?
I need to stash some shit and get some acid resistant gear or something.

>That's simply not true if you want to have 95% hit chance most of the time.
Why would you want that with an assault rifle?

Depends on what guns you're planning on using.

Why would I want to decrease the amount of missed shots?
Gee, I don't know...

>Is there really no way back from the deep caverns
There is not.
>I need to stash some shit and get some acid resistant gear or something
Just use the little outpost for your stash. Should've sided with the Protectorate, buddy.

>all your bullets hit one guy for 1500 damage instead of also hitting the three people around him and killing them all
Motioners these days...

I want smgs and assault rifles, planning on throwing as well anyways, and want to do no psi but I heard always taking temporal manip is a thing

Play as a hammer wizard

Attached: Boom goes the cultist.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

I haven't sided with either.
Wait, am I locked in now? Is the game over when he's gone? I still gots the DLC to do and peoples to kill.

Posting unmarked spoilers is a bannable offence, wizardposter

Shotgunbros, how do you deal with packs of crabs? It seems that I can't reliably burst down psionics with 6p shells, and if I don't focus on them I get zoned out after a stun

At this point everything I post is kind of spoilering
Meh

At least I'm not posting me hammering down big T

What's the minimum amount of will I need to use temporal manipulation?

I'm bored of my subway wizard and I wanna try playing a stealth sniper with temp psi as a 2nd skill. Also, is 6 strength really necessary just for Dragunov? Cause the craftable spearhead rifle seems more powerful than it.

Your shield should block electrokinesis

>Wait, am I locked in now?
Yes.
>Is the game over when he's gone?
No, you can still choose to continue the game, you just can't leave the current area until you kill the boss.

Look, one of my favourite things about the endgame area is how it forces you to be prepared or to deal with your shortcomings with only the tools you've got at hand. But if you're really struggling just reload to before you take the elevator.

>after a stun
Bullhead
You did take Biology, right?

True, but seriously, it isn't that hard to check the spoiler box before you post, is it?

fuck strongniggers
they're just plain out tedious to fight

STRONK
BIG MUSCLES

>Other RPG threads
>Story/lore/characters discussion
>Underrail threads
>Game mechanics/character builds discussion
How come?

>I want smgs and assault rifles
Pick one or the other, they don't really synergise. Both get access to burst-attack, but SMGs don't require strength, benefit from scaling AP cost reduction from Dexterity and get a specific feat that reduces the AP cost of burst further, and one type of SMG frame can be silenced; encouraging a stealthy or at least manoeuvrable playstyle.

Assault rifles require a minimum Strength to use without penalty, and don't benefit from Dexterity AP reduction, but that just means you don't have to care about Dexterity. They also do more damage and can come in bigger calibres; they're good in general but also suit a tanky playstyle very well.

It does for a while, but sometimes it's not enough I kinda didn't invest too much in electronics
>Bullhead
Yeah, about that..

excuse me sir, that is extremly rude

I found a 500 shield in my playthrough before crafting, you can set them on fire too

do mutants instantly respawn after leaving old junkyard or I can sell the heavy shit I found without having to wait for hexogen to be sold again

BROS WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE FACELESS IN MIDDLE CORE CITY JUST 2 MAPS WEST AND WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING ME

Many rpg fans care about whether or not you can romance, v is basically pol 2.0 now, no one cares about gameplay

Faceless deserve to be put down

Game has good mechanics with a wide variety of combat options and builds, and the game's been out for a while so I imagine most players have already discussed the lore and characters, or aren't at the stage where they can yet.

But is this your first thread? The Protectorate/Free Drones discussion still comes up regularly.

>not taking Biology on any build that doesn't have Locus of Control, Thick Skull, or stealth
user...

They don't respawn instantly, it works like every other environmental creature respawn, on a timer. Just haul all your shit out and put it in one of Junkyard's dumpsters.

Welp, a shame, but lost interest on my stealthy thief gal with TC
Now, Nimble Can without any psi in dominating, lets see how far I get

Attached: 20190919091126_1.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>Faceless deserve to be put down
t. Eidein

Nice portrait. Good luck, user!

HELP ME, BROS I THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO BE EITHER FRIENDLY OR NEUTRAL

I SET THE INJURED ONE FREE AND GAVE HIM AN ADVANCED STIMPACK, I HELPED THE ONES NEXT TO THE FOUNDRY AND I LET THE MINDREADER READ MY MIND WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING ME BROS

Autist who opens fire on civilians

>wander into an active siege like a motioner
>wtf why are they attacking me
Just go back the other way, jack.

If you're talking about in the institute of Tchort, just walk away nigga, the guy specifically said to you "get the fuck out, we are gonna kill everyone, this is your only warning"
You can take the elevator down to the depths behind L. Ron Hubard's back while him and the rest of the scientologists are fighting the faceless

They come in the side of the merchant district with nothing obstructing them

Psi crabs barely take damage from magnesium, but that's probably a problen of me throwing it on them and not on other crabs
It's my first proper playthrough, alright?

>find some asshole named Wyatt in the arse end of Depot A
I'm never sleeping in SGS again.

Attached: 1556082673612.jpg (851x659, 110K)

>brown robes scared shitless in deep dank caverns

the absolute state of scientology

no I'm not talking about the institute I haven't been there yet I'm talking about the Faceless in the cave past some gangsters in middle core city just west of where you find the guy that fixes the tunneler

What's the matter, user?

Attached: 1568651217964.png (510x546, 19K)

>be me
>fuck this cunt Wyatt, talking like he's hot shit
>hit him and get absolutely fucked because I didn't realise he was a mutie and also his weapon's pretty fucking good as well
>commit warcrimes in his front lawn, molotoving his house to flush him out
>thwack him to death after I chain mine him
>all for a single oddity
Quite worthwhile

Attached: 1556234365850.png (1021x767, 628K)

>They come in the side of the merchant district with nothing obstructing them
They're just holding position, you motioner. Turn around and leave and they'll leave you alone.

>It's my first proper playthrough, alright?
Fair enough. Drugs are incredibly useful, though.

>crabs' SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER pop sound
>statue activating sounds
>handmaiden's *unsheathes katana* sound effect
Who knew an isometric turn based RPG could be be so fucking scary. Are robots immune to gas grenades?

Oh shit wrong pic, swear I saved one after murdering Wyatt. Have another story
>be me continuing my shitty sledge build
>fuck the Praetorians and decide to go with Coretech because I want decent quality components for an electric sledge and taser later on
>warehouse mission
>get absolutely fucking gangraped because all of them immediately go after me
>all of them literally keep going after me
>completely ignoring the other Coretech fuckers who are closer to them
>reset and see if something I saw in these threads works
>it does and I manipulate the AI pathing and aggro
>pic related

Attached: 1542097147526.png (1020x1394, 1.92M)

How long has this guy just been hanging out in SGS? Shouldn't people notice he's been old as fuck forever?

>Coretech Runner... misses
>Coretech Sentry... misses
>Coretech Sentry attacks... but misses
>Coretech Sentry attacks.... but misses
>Coretech Runner... misses
Goddamn Coretech are a bunch of incompetents.

they're immune to bio, fire and cold
at least dlc strongdudes

I'm fucked, I can't do anything.

I'm in the grey base and I can't finish it. I need to get in to the depot, the door can't be hacked, and I need to get the keycard from the officers room. The door to the back has a level 90 lock on it, the front is coverted in guards which turn hostile if I go near them. I can draw them away with a flashbang, grab the key and then that's it, I can't do any more. I can't sneak past them, there's no alternative exits and I can't fight them or run past them as the officers a million flashbangs. I can't sneak them one by one as if you attack one everyone turns hostile and they detect me through the walls. I have no saves prior to the base now so... this is it, I'm just defeated, this is the end of the game for me unless there's some other way I'm not finding that gets me mineral oil.
I've just spends hours and hours just metaphorically banging my head on wall trying to overcome this and I've failed.

Do I just start a new game and follow some meta build? Do I give in trying to make my own character in case I get stuck like this again?

Attached: 1568756020628.jpg (2000x2073, 865K)

Hammer Wizards, tell me how you grew your muscles to be so big and strong!

IE gib hammer wizard build pls

What the fuck are these crawler shits? When they sting you and climb up, do they not come down and are immune to blast effects? When do they come down?

they come down when it's time to poke you again

Git gud, faggot.

How the fuck do you not have saves before grey base? It's mid-game content, dog.

Just spin up cheat engine if you're idiotic enough not to periodically save and too much of a failure to fight your way through.

It's actually kind of an easy build to be honest

Attached: Hammer_Wizard finished.png (1040x695, 869K)

He probably pulls one of those tricks where every now and then he goes away, comes back and introduces himself as his son and then just mindcontrols everyone into believing him.

>When do they come down?
When you're stunned from their venom, of course.

>I have no saves prior to the base now
How do you play a game like this and not have multiple saves? How hard is it to make a separate save once in a while?

These tricky motherfuckers. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM

Throw a grenade into the southern hallway, run to the north western office, open up the vent, sneak your way back to the stairs. No specialized build required.

They don't actually "go up", thats just a cute way of going stealth. Just throw a flare and pray to your chosen god that they get detected.

Shit, negro, that's some serious resistances. Thanks for the screen.

How do you deal with chain-roots like xbow cunts in DLC and psionic gangbang from lunatics?

Also seems kind of a waste not to add a bit Temporal Bullshit when you're already on the pill, even if only for haste and cooldown reduction. I don't think 70 mercantile gives you much, in any case.

Oh, and if no one has told you yet, they can dissapear after their second sting and then come back to repeat the process again.

Last night I bonding agent your sister.

Do you even play underrail anymore? Seems like you just post the same pics over and over again.

>put it in one of Junkyard's dumpsters
don't they steal your stuff like in stalker

But how does that help me if the vent isn't connected to the office I want to go to or the stairs vent I need to get to, to escape?

How does one git gud in a trpg? Look up builds?

So why is the surface uninhabitable? Was it all biocorp's fault like almost everything else?

>How do you deal with chain-roots like xbow cunts in DLC
By standing tall and resisting them
>psionic gangbang from lunatics?
Psychokinesis, lots of fire and gas grenades

>Also seems kind of a waste not to add a bit Temporal Bullshit when you're already on the pill
BACK IN MY DAYS we didnt use some fancy Time magic to get by, Psychokinesis is everything you gonna need.
Fucking TM nerds
>I don't think 70 mercantile gives you much, in any case.
Didnt know where to put some free remaining skill points so I wanted to see what kind of special merch I could get, it was good for Constantine

>I don't think 70 mercantile gives you much, in any case.
It's enough to unlock the first tier of special merchandise with most (all?) merchants.

>don't they steal your stuff like in stalker
Nope, containers are safe. Go crazy with your stashes!

The key is in a room that isn't locked, I believe. And the panic causes the officer in the room across to unlock the door. The vent in that room is your key to escaping.

Can i be friend with he faceless if i killed the Rail Crossing ones but helped the Foundry ones?

Does anyone have an unarmed build? Do I bother w/ str or dump? please help. no psi.

It think it was all of the mega corps that fucked the surface.

Yes, they forgive you for that one. As long as you dont kill needlessly, you are fine.

Yes.

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Befriend_the_Faceless

>please help. no psi.
I mean, you're free to do what you want but with TM and underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Force_Emission
You're just running a straight up suboptimal unarmed build. And it's suboptimal by quite a margin.

Not everything in vidya has to be about optimisation, user.

pirate it

Is there a summoner build in this game?

>Not everything in vidya has to be about optimisation, user.
I don't understand.

I would have taken tchorts life serum and made him my bitch if it came to it

But since styg forced me down that elevator it fucked everything up

Imagine if you could win the fight with the faceless

The plot devices are completely unnecessary, maybe if you side with tchort you get to fight the literal faceless army

Unarmed/Fist should mainly be dex

Well I'm unemployed so I guess it's justified.
I still have to figure out if I need the base game to be patched to make the expansion work.

Attached: secretsofasuccessfulmarriage7.png (512x384, 210K)

You can summon mindclones of your enemies to kill them with their own paranoia. It's not very efficient, though.

is it worth the 8gb though?

It's the second greatest CRPG ever created, after Arcanum. Underrail was mostly created by one guy, and his game puts to shame Obsidian's attempt at CPRGs.
It's fucking amazing.

They shoot on sight, instead of maybe questioning a lone citizen when they posed no danger, maybe mind read me and make some progress you stupid fucks

why no str? doesnt it add dmg? also how bad do i need packrat?

okay thank you

3 str, max dex, 10 con, 5 int, rest in agi, become dex man, use gloves with shock and shit early, get claw and powerfist mid, rippers lategame with Taste of blood. Grenadier, sprint, usual shit, get infused pig tabis and whatever as a armor, dexpunch your shit, combo is power power power, then claw claw Power to trigger the combo damage, the powerfists pneumatic and then use a ability like heavy punch for the Power, or cripling, 50 50.

Basic bitch. Now go DOMINATE.

>I guess it's justified.
It isn't. You're a piece of shit.
And so am I.
We're stealing from a Serb dev who's probably literally starving to death, while under the effects of depleted uranium induced cancer.
So stop trying to rationalize it faggot.

There's only one skill in the game that lets you summon have adds, and it's just a shadow person that's only usable against other humans.

I'm about to enter Depot A, normal difficulty (oddities), first playthrough. How fucked am I?

>normal difficulty
There's your answer.
Pussy.

Dex reduces the AP cost of unarmed/fist attacks and boots critical chance, you don't really need packrat. But that's up to you if you want to carry more weight

thanks based user

>>first playthrough
Normal difficulty is an acceptable introduction to the game, zoner
He was brave enough to choose Oddity unlike all the classicniggers

what perk do i get first? nimble? is survival instincts good?

>He was brave enough to choose Oddity unlike all the classicniggers
>Get exp by pickpocketing, lockpicking and hacking
>Instead of fighting
>Brave
Sure thing faggot.

Where can SuperSteel be found?

>tfw played this a few years ago and went the wrong way in a few restarts (the underrail tunnels instead of east towards caves)
>tfw got annihilated every time
>expansion comes out and Yea Forums brings the attention to the game again
>go to the caves
>realize the game's not even that difficult (maybe on hard and dominating)

wew

Not my build but here you go,

Attached: 1568488594723.png (1221x781, 187K)

You have to create it your self with 3000 stygs at the foundry.

Difficulty mostly depends on the build you're using, and well, difficulty.

>lmao just pick the gametype that lets you grind exp with no worries
>brave
?

You can craft it after finishing Foundry's questline.

don't pretend there is a justification for pirating
either you don't give a shit or you're a thief, either is fine but don't go 'woe is me, one happy meal worth of vidya is gonna make me starve'

foundry after you do some bullshit

>54% crit
>1100% power
wew

>As opposed to just stealthing every harder encounter in the game and getting exp regardless
Sureeee.
Oddity fags get the bullet.

3k a plate? oy vey, i should have grabbed that supersteel i found while looting.
What quality does it come in?

same situation here
did it yesterday, was honestly the easiest part of the game that didn't involve rathounds so far
I went in from the wormhole

It's random from 70-160

You say that like it's a bad thing
FUCK JUNKERS

>he doesn't know
I bet you dont even play classic

I just bought the game but have been agonizing over my build. I've heard you have to specialize but in what way? Do I need crafting? Can I dump most into PSI? I haven't done any research as I want to go in mostly blind, but could I get some basic tips?

>complaining about strongmen
have you met the locust yet ?

let's look at a quest, the rathound king, from both XP system's perspective's
On Classic, you will want to over come it, to ensure you complete the quest, one way or another, and get the XP. Maybe you'll get enough persuasion to peacefully resolve things, maybe you'll just kill the Rathound king. You won't bring people with you, because they'll die.
On oddity, you absolutely will bring people with you, and you won't give a fuck about keeping anyone alive, because you just want to get whatever oddities the rathound king might have.
You'll bring the other people, let them get demolished fighting the king and his rat hounds, all while you plink away from a safe distance.
Now, which of these scenarios sounds more "murderhobo" like?

is unarmed classified as a melee weap?

Do i savescum when i give the shekels or when i retrieve the plates

>Oddity is the only gametype that forces you to fight tough enemies to not miss out on exp, instead of just grinding rathounds or some shit
Drop off, classicnigger

realistically, you'll never have enough stealth to avoid everything

Strongmen are the least of your problems when you can one shot them with tungsten rounds or an energy gun shot.

Attached: STRONKMAN.png (610x364, 306K)

You don't need crafting, but it's very helpful
All the best items in the game are the ones a high level player makes themselves.
In the end, the best way to learn is to play the game yourself, pick the feats and 8 skills you think are best, and if you realize your build is trash, either push on or start over with a build much more well made thanks to your experience and knowledge of the game's balance.

>look at this one quest
>where for 98.5% of the game, on classic you'll want to kill as much as you can yourself, no exceptions, to maximise XP gain
Are all classicfags this derailed?

>He didn't make a save right before starting a major quest
not gonna make it

Locusts are a nuisance more than anything when you get enough Bio res which is easy as shit to get
Heartbreaker coat + sec helm
Also molotovs and pesticides for crowd control
Strong men are just big burly motherfuckers that smack your shit in and are tickled by most calibre of boolet

Can someone make me a Thief Gunner build that can also craft?

Attached: kaiji.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

Savescum before giving bernie the money, that's where the game generates the plates, the rest is a glorified cooldown, and it's extremely annoying.

Can someone redpill me on the Upper Caves area? I haven't really had a quest send me there and now I have a few sending me to Upper Underrail. Is there anything (oddities or whatever) for me in Upper Caves? Should I explore?

it's affected by the melee skill, but it's not counted as a weapon unless maybe using gloves.
when you give shekels
styg's way of trying to punish savescum

What's a good build for a first playthrough? I've played the OG fallouts and stuff so I'm somewhat familiar. I should dump everything into agility, right?

If you're gonna do hybrid PSI, get temporal manipulation to 70, Psychokinesis to 25 for Force Field.
Dump Will.
>Do I need crafting.
Yes.
Use underrail info tm to plan out your build.
Get mechanics/electronics/tailoring to about 150 effective skill (the bracket number).
Biology either 70 or 130.
Chemistry either 20, 40 or 112.
>I've heard you have to specialize but in what way?
Your primary way of dealing damage, focus on it. You can use grenades and traps to augment it with some really nice utility and damage, but you should focus on feats that improve your chosen playstyle.

>you'll want to kill as much as you can yourself, no exceptions, to maximise XP gain
my exception literally was of the classic player wanting to kill themselves
my point is that a classic player will want to do quests, while oddity would have no reason to beyond the hope of encountering loot or an oddity along the way.

>I've heard you have to specialize but in what way?
Pick at least one reasonable combat skill, and make sure you have the stats to synergise with it (so don't take Guns and then have shit perception, for example). You'll want at least one way to mitigate/avoid/tank damage.

Crafting is useful for any build, but how useful it is and how much emphasis you place on each skill will depend on your specific build and playstyle. Read the stat and skill descriptions and skim through the feat list before making your character, you can see them all on the character creation screen.

is it possible to diffuse the rail crossing situation without killing any faceless?and without using stealth

Is it still 30 minutes per super steel plate?

Go full on psyker. Don't bother putting points into guns, melee, or crossbow, you won't need them. You'll have spells to solve any combat encounter, no matter how many enemies or what types.

If nothing else, just make sure you max out your combat skill(s) every level up. Don't just stick 20 points into guns and think it's fine for a few levels. You gotta cap out that gun skill every level up if you're using guns. Or whatever weapon you're using.

Yes, there is
Ask around town for a solution for the robots

Yes, do the faceless quest in foundry, get into buzzer's shop through the tunnel, get close to the mindreader without attacking.

>he doesn't realise that quests still give experience on Oddity
Are you derailed?

Yes, yes.
You need to have persuasion and either lockpicking or enough strength to crowbar vents, though.

Turn on shield, and I guess just tank it till you get upstairs and can talk to the one that doesn't shoot you on sight
That's the only way I can figure out how to do it

Is is possible to change portraits mid game or is this a one time thing?

What's a good agility build? I'm playing for the first time and I always love agile ranger/hunter type builds

Attached: 1566908276834.jpg (678x960, 74K)

Do hostile humanoid NPCs respawn eventually like the fauna?

I haven't played Oddity in ages and when I last did it didn't.

>>he doesn't realise that quests still give experience on Oddity
>Are you derailed?
Audible kek

In what aspect is it amazing? Just the gameplay, or story also? Cause I'm more of a storyfag not gonna lie

No

It literally always did though.
I mean what kind of fucking sense would it make if Styg just said
>okay so I made the Oddity system, let me make all the quests completely superfluous on it

Is this game a Geneforge spiritually successor?

both. gameplay is much more better though.

Honestly I don't give a shit about piracy, I just wanted to post that picture.
And to say the truth, 99% of the times I pirate something I buy it later if I like it, but I'm not paying blindly even if Steam allows refunds because I don't think this game can be evaluated in 2 hours.

How difficult is this game? Im slightly interested because I watched certain someone review the game but honestly I couldn't even handle that slow progression in a game like Starsector.

Attached: 13234591025.jpg (1400x1400, 188K)

Did you last play a preview version of the game or something?
That's still no excuse, because checking the wiki or paying attention in one of these threads should've made you realise otherwise.

Both. The story is interesting and well-crafted, and the background lore is incredible. The oddity system really rewards exploring and thinking about the world, too.

The writing is okay, not great.
The world is pretty interesting, but it's all kept relatively vague.
There's not much history or geography to talk about (apart from Biocorp).
The combat is absolutely top tier though. A lot of zoomer fags rave about DoS:2, and I mean, I guess it's okay. But Underrail is what turn based CRPGs are supposed to be in terms of combat.

Thanks lads, I feel like I have a better idea on what I want now. Last thing, if I'm gonna go PSI is stealth a thing I should worry about?

What makes you think I dont play anymore, user?

AAAAAAAAAAAA I finally did it.
By carefully abusing the fact the AI knows where the psi wall is without checking I can maze everyone in to the commanders room by setting down tnt, going in to the hallway and blocking the route behind me with a psi wall.
Everyone automatically goes to that room through the officers rec room and the two commander rooms without ever checking the hallway.

In future cases, should I put a ton of points in to stealth? Are there going to be more missions like this?

It can be, it's possible to go heavy armor psyker too. Just follow your heart user.

I played it when it was added and never again
If it does give xp on quests then it might be less shit than I thought

Is there a difference between male / female mc?
Can I romance here? pls respond this is very important.

>gameplay is much more better though
This, it's great, walking again and again through the same grey tile empty corridors to pass your time is very enjoyable, the graphics and ui have this very abstract, ms-paint like
truly artistic quality to it, also the repetitive annoying combat sounds drilling into your ears add a nice touch

Attached: 1347877061318.jpg (235x300, 12K)

Not really, you just need to git gud

It's not that difficult, especially if you play on Normal and have any idea at all how to build a character in an RPG. The game gives you so many options (drugs, psi powers, grenades/throwables, different weapon types) but if you want something uncomplicated you could just make a shotgun/assault rifle user and solve every fight by Bursting people to death.

Male MC have lower crit chance when using groin guard
They're also weaker to dirty kick
otherwise not much difference, no romance

The only reason not to invest in stealth is if you're going tin can.
So uh, yeah. Although you could still go in metal armor in combat while keeping separate stealth gear in your inventory, but I find that to be really tedious.

There are differences, here's two examples off the top of my head:

Males: Can wear groin guards to reduce crit chance against them
Females: Can learn a TM psi power for free for putting out

No romances in the game though.

I don't want to have the questiline spoiled too much, where do I go after I helped faceless in railroad crossing to continue the quest ?

I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

You can romance a cute shy lady in Foundry called Evelyn

Pick two kinds of damage and become good at them, so that you don't hit a brick wall if there's an enemy that is all but impervious to a given damage type.

Do not go pistols as your primary weapon. Stealth is good for positioning, but using stealth+traps+crossbow for combat gets obnoxious quickly.

Have some way to deal with stun, have some way to deal ranged damage OR craft your own grenades.

That's it, you're specialized enough for Hard. You might or might not regret playing on Normal without proper optimization, though.

If you're going psi you have the tools to easily deal with anything except robots. Psi psychosis is probably the strongest build (but squishy), psi tranquility is easy mode (on par with melee wizard) and reasonably tanky once you craft a good shield. The perk that makes force wall last 4 turns is the most OP shit in the game and makes roof niggas trivial for the most part (well, it makes many encounters trivial, but roof niggas especially so).

You don't *need* crafting, but it's a serious power booster. You get psi cost reduction and damage boost from beetle carapace tac-vest and psionic headband, and since you'll want your own shield you're already 75% of the way to crafting the Good Shit you want anyway AND you'll likely have 7+ int so it's ez.

Depot A is a bitch; you'll struggle until you get mutant skin from one of the dogs, at which point you should craft an armor out of it and steamroll the game all the way to the Warehouse in Core City.

Don't be a narc on Abram and do his quests.

What build?

Ah yes, truly a heartrending love story.

>If it does give xp on quests then it might be less shit than I thought
Yeah no shit, you fucking motioner

Back to Rail Crossing's Mayor, then back to Buzzer.

i guess i shouldn't expect anything from depressed, loveless partizan serbians

Anyone else have autistic OCD and feel the compulsion to fully reveal all the unexplored parts of an area?

noone praised the game's looks
and gameplay IS great, sure it has it's downtime which I'm also not a fan of, in fact there are a bunch of questionable design decisions that make me scratch my head but the variety and openess of the combat makes, more than enough, up for it

>Do not go pistols as your primary weapon.
**firearm pistols

why would I learn anything about an xp system I dislike and never use?

>meet her
>in 10 seconds she's already trying to fuck you
>oh I'm sure this will go totally fine
>see what happens

was actually kinda fun running around her RAPE DUNGEON

>noone praised the game's looks
I think it's good at emulating old fashioned fallout's style

What do i do with the Serbian bucks that i got from the Gray Army cropses, i have 500 of them surely someone accepts them.

>can cleanse Underrail of filth
Cool.

Because it would keep you from being obviously wrong and looking like an idiot when you get into an argument on a Taiwanese claymation forum.

Yeah, I'm sure there are merchants that will accept currency from another universe.

this, crit energy and proc chem pistols are perfectly fine

I thought the bre guys are from the West.

>I couldn't even handle that slow progression in a game like Starsector.

>How difficult is this game
Difficult if you are retarded.
Easy if you use strategy.
Weapons have strengths and weaknesses, play around that and you will be fine.

Enemy is melee? Throw caltraps or a molotov in front of you so they can't get to you easily.

Enemy has a SMG? Shoot them from max range.

Stuff like that.

Play heavy armor assault rifle or psi on normal with classic XP and it becomes like turn based Diablo.

Give them to Kokoschka and he will convert them into charons.
>inb4 I'm a tin can

yes, google it

fair enough, I also like the atmosphere the artstyle helps create
but at the same time I can see how others wouldn't

persuasion, intimidation or merc? where do i focus?

im gonna go with classic xp

Nigga you're psi? Why didn't you simply kill them? I thought you ran some meme build that couldn't take them on, but you should be able to just kill everything as a wizard, spec ops included.

Get that living bomb skill and lrn2use telekinetic proxy, scrub

most psi, with mechanical and electronic crafting, lockpicking and hacking, traps, a little bit of guns, a little bit of chemistry/bio for psi boosters.
I'm level 10 and got nearly 50 points in all the psi skills.

I don't know, if you thought starsector was slow, this one might not be for you. The tutorial/intro sequence ends once you finish Depot A, which can take anywhere from 8-12 hours to get to. It is at this point that if you went in blind and built your character without any prior research, tips, or guides, you might hit a brick wall and have to restart and reroll, there's no respecs.

If you join Free Drones there's a guy who can trade them for Charons. You also get few lines of extra dialogue if you walk up to him in Grey Army uniform.

Why i cannot add pneumatic hammers to my sledgehammers
Why i cannot put explosives on my hammer's head

there's something about 3d baked into 2d that's a nice aesthetic
it's also easy for people who can't into art

Uhhh...the Free Drones caught the flu i have heard.

Attached: 1568872211067.gif (680x383, 2.31M)

Persuasion is necessary to get the optimal solutions to some quests. Intimidation's literal only use is for a single, not particularly good feat. Mercantile can be useful to unlock better items at merchants, but it's not necessary so only raise it if you can spare the points.

This is one of the weakest builds, just so you know. I wouldn't recommend it on hard.

Thoughts?

unz.com/akarlin/underrail/

I should have known you were a metal moron.

You need intimidation for a peaceful solution sometimes too
Right at the start, you can use intimidation not to kill that guy living in one of the outposts

>Crossbow bad

youtube.com/watch?v=N2lt3QGyuSg

Huh? Can all builds do this?

kek

Shut up terrorist scum.

Rathound Alphas use Rend against male chars which causes bleeding. They only use Rape against female MCs but that is kinda moot because 1/31th of the time your are bleeding anyway

Nigga what the fuck do you think people do in this game? It's not an MMO where you just grind levels for its own sake, doing one quest or another is 2/3 of the game regardless if you get XP or not.

Quests give xp on oddity too, motioner.

which are the must raise skills for any build?
stealth? lockpick? tailor?

i found it very ugly when i first found about this game but it grew on me with time.

But I only have the skills you get taught in the starting area. I can't take on 10+ soldiers at once especially when they significant heat resist.

I'm abusing temporal with 3 will.

I can't decide:

Speedy glass AP mage:
>10 agl
>10 will
>8 int

Tanky mage:
>7 str
>7 con
>10 will
>7 int

Blitz seems like it would be fun on a psi character, has anyone played it?

Attached: omae wa mou shindeiru.png (380x130, 36K)

Go cough up an extra three lungs somewhere else, Droner scum.

>Right at the start, you can use intimidation not to kill that guy living in one of the outposts
Yeah, but who cares about that pipeworker?

none
any build can work as long as it has a way to stay alive and a way to make others consistently not alive.

I love how people react to successful speech checks when you btfo them, especially the free drones at rail crossing

What's the 7 strength for? I'm playing a tanky mage now with 8 strength so I can wear metal armor if needed in prolonged battles.

is it possible to successfully intimidate wyatt without coming back there much later

>
A female playthrough is objectively worse than a male playthrough, though not by much.

Juggernaut, I was going to add +1 str later for armor.

What makes it worse except for the lack of groin guards.

oops i didnt mean to reply to that other post teehee

Butthurt protectorats spotted

APEX HARDCORE

-items sold are worth 10% their regular price, merchants refuse basic weapons/armor, quest rewards 25% of normal
-carrying capacity reduced by 50%
-all skill checks increased by 20%
-crit power doesnt exist
-LoC only breaks stun/etc
-can't drop items from your inventory for free (can still drop equipped weapons for free)
-grenade cooldowns +1 turn
-w2c does 90% damage
-high efficiency energy converters nerfed to regenerating x% of energy lost to damage, at y% per round
-toxic gas simply deals bio damage each round/if moved through; no damage multiplication
-using psi abilities from 1 school will increase the action point cost of psi abilities from other schools
-many psi abilities must hit vs evasion now (or reduced by it), use psi skill at 70% for THC
-forcefield functions as an energy shield against ranged attacks, has a certain amount of hp against melee attacks before failing (dependent on skill)
-all npc's have 30% greater detection & trap detection (bosses have 50% greater)
-bear traps dont function if they deal no damage, stronger enemies have shorter durations, and spotted traps use your traps skill vs their dodge
-some enemies will have black dragon throwing knives/crossbow bolts, and such traps can also be found
-randomized traps/locations
-randomized enemy placement
-npc's that spot traps or corpses will turn orange, holler, and search the map (and pull alarms, if any)
-if spotted, all hostile npc's on that map will never turn back to green; yellow minimum
-npc's will not enter dangerous terrain (such as gas, fire, or traps) unless they have a clear path to you
-most hostile npc's, if they can't attack you on their current turn, will instead head for cover or distance
-if you are seen entering stealth in a controlled or partially controlled map, npc's will turn hostile
-gladiators past master exploder have improved builds with more feats, especially carnifex

Attached: too many words.png (977x81, 8K)

Attached: protectorate.png (564x550, 183K)

Females are locked out of extra xp from one quest, and persuasion options in at least two other quests.

Not him, but you can't disguise yourself as a Gray Army soldier in Dude's quest for instance.

Which quest do you miss out on the xp?

>>believing in the lies of a known thug

I didn't know MONGRELS could learn how to use computers

No it's not even worth trying again. I already did the chem pistol build with maxed to hell Perception and 10 DEX and the hit chances were still fucked under good conditions.
The precision cap for guns incapable of automatic firing absolutely needs to be 100%.

>Ezra stares at the wall silently

Was it autism?

You miss out on a chance to confront a serial killer in foundry

>"Gorsky was a gang member that participated in a gangwar that wiped out other gangs!"
>most people almost always join black eels and do exactly that

Attached: protectorate_niggas.png (360x49, 23K)

>Taking anything a bandit scum says seriously.
How can anyone claim that the South underrail is a better to live in that the North, are we playing the same game?

The wall was a protectorate spy
Remember what Dude said about walls.

Is stealth/traps REALLY an option for the late game?

Will I be able to set up traps in DC or around the final boss?

Attached: 1365354926739.jpg (540x413, 41K)

>Mercantile
Unlocks special stocks for many merchants and easier access to high level crafting components.
Get more money out of selling items and can ask for bigger rewards during quests: expansion's final rewards in particular can get huge with good Mercantile skill.
>Intimidation
Two combat feats: One of them laughs Death Crawlers out of stealth and also reduces combat skills of all enemies affected, making it decent for non-tincans.
Another feat causes fear on melee kills which on its own is crap but it stacks with Cruzer's Bandana and raises the proc chance to 30%, giving melee some passive crowd control ability.
You can sometimes intimidate people in dialogue.
>Persuasion
You can be nice sometimes?

Persuasion is by far the worst.

You forgot about the burger.

Attached: bonding agent burgered.png (536x476, 96K)

Speaking of the dude, he says something about the beetles spontaneously spawning into existence when you leave them long enough.
I know it's a meta joke, but he's right about everything else, so is it possible this one true in context of the game world?

>Gorsky: "I'm going to Core City to monitor the situation"
>immediately ignores anything that could possibly help his home station in favour of playing at gangs
What a pipeworker. Seems like a reasonable, unbiased person to trust.

>partizan serbians
Nigger, fuck you say?

> I only have the skills you get taught in the starting area
But... why?
Did you go there at 8 lvl or what? Good fucking luck getting back to civilization through upper caverns if you don't even have any decent skills. It's roof niggas central literally one screen away from Dude's hangout, so, uh, good luck.

see

The Sun is Crawlers.

OR SUN NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Is Vencel an incel?

>droner scum is also illiterate
What a surprise. See, if you had the benefits of a Northern education this wouldn't be a problem.

There's nothing inherently wrong in getting involved with gangs. The problem is that Gorsky literally abandons his duties to SGS to do so, all in the name of setting up his shitty kingdom and settling irrelevant grudges from a decade ago. Hell, he even opposes options that strengthen SGS for no other reason than his own spite.

He doesn't need too.
Haven't you noticed how odd it all is, sgs I mean?
Try killing tanner, or most of the people in sgs, you'll find out

You assume I have an issue with filthy dogs being put down. Gorsky is still a mongrel who doesn't understand what he's talking about.

>Start expedition
>Professor is kidnapped
>no persuasion or intimidate
>not enough mercantile to negotiate down the 75% of supplies the pirates want
>Slaughter them

I-It's a good thing I killed these guys, right? Pirates are the bad guys, r-right?

What if Dude's right, what if the sun is crawlers? What if we go to the surface just to find it is populated by sun?

Not to mention that old fart Jonas went to the DC.

find out what

>spends most of his time in armory and shooting range waiting to train new arrivals to SGS
>the rest of the time he spends in the cantina, unsuccessfully trying to pick up chicks
>then he gets to watch Gorsky walking away with his crush
You tell me user.

>mfw there's a bit of optional dialogue right at the beginning of the game, where if you take the Psi-pill and ask about trainers, Pasquale will tell you a surprising amount of SGS's personnel are ex-Biocorp, like Quinton
>mfw didn't understand the implications of this until much, much later

Attached: worry.jpg (236x202, 9K)

Northern underrail sounds boring as shit. I'd rather be in south underrail where it'd still make a decent exploration RPG.

I'm kind of illiterate so I never figured out why the pirates were there in the first place, but hey, they fuck with mine, I cleanse their whole island(s).

>I-It's a good thing I killed these guys, right? Pirates are the bad guys, r-right?
Of course, user. Don't worry, you did the right thing in exterminating those pirate scum, and now the world is a little safer for everyone.

>escape an underrail full of POISONOUS ROOF NIGGERS only to find the surface populated entirely by POISONOUS SUN NIGGERS

you can narc on her after snooping through her diary, you just miss the fun interactions

is Wyatt worth killing?

This. Gorsky is not only an ass, he is, for the most part, a wanabee important ass who is neither impressive or particularly critical to almost anything.

He is a thug in metal armor with a gun. We have tons of those in the South but Gorsky is not only an ass, he doesnt have the balls to earn being an ass. He always sends the PC on fetch quests and the has the gall to piss off, make his own underground club, ignores SGS, doesnt even remotely give a shit about the Faceless, doesnt even give a shit about anything besides MUH GANG and FUCKING CANS, and what does he do for real?

Nothing. Gorsky does nothing with it. He has a tunneler and he does nothing with it. He doesnt make it dig out the fundations of the fucking Core, he doesnt park it in any of the Oligarchs bedrooms, he doesnt do shit. He faffs the fuck about, complains and bangs one of Sneaky's gang members, cause aint no way he is straight guy, being this much of a fucking fagget

Attached: 1564266577685.png (665x435, 385K)

>>no persuasion or intimidate
What the fuck are you doing, you dumb zoner?

Jesus Christ you lorefags piss me the fuck off.
If it doesn't have to do with optimizing builds, stop posting here you retarded autists.
You couldn't even pick a game that has lore worthy of remembering.

Well, I mean, I think you have the option to join the pirates instead if you really wanted. Aegis don't belong there, and are no better than the pirates

Where are the guys who teach you the real psi shit then? crossroads?

For a mercenary vagabond like the protag sure, but where would you raise your children, in a safe city with education and healthcare. Or in a shithole where 2 minutes away of your house ROOF NIGGERS wait to fuck you up.

user. The Inbetween isnt a lie. The living air is real. The shadows will hurt you. Morphine makes you feel no pain. The Sun is Crawlers.

Who the hell do they pirate anyway? Pretty sure they said the natives leave them alone and vice versa. And who the hell else is boating through this deadly as fuck cavern besides us?

Shh.
;)

Wait till you get to the pirates with haki and devil fruits

you gotta be kidding me bre, persuation is three times as useful as intimidation
that shout feat is trash, no idea about the second one
persuation>mercantile>>intimidation

>There's nothing inherently wrong in getting involved with gangs.
Typical tin can hypocrisy, though I wouldn't expect much from a bunch of "government" gansters anyway.

I kinda want to explore the west, having to fight the hordes of slavic militaristic giga families. Like rednecks with concrete. Or go and find out what's in the east, nothing is mentioned of the east.

???

you act as if it's some mindblowing thing, but it's probably just basic flavour shit

>No reply
fug

Attached: 1435194581640.jpg (235x222, 6K)

Grims knows a lot about what happens outside of the black sea so it's fair to say that the black sea is their main HQ but they jet around fairly often.

Playing a neet virgin wizard who's too cool for that shit.

Well, that settles it now. We're going full Columbus on these shits, already enacted Junkyard II: Electric Boogaloo, the natives are next.

I was expecting not metro2033 when I played this at first, I wasn't expecting all this hard sci fi

How do I make the tab button a toggle? I hate having to hold it down in case I missed something.

Also what's the Z key for?

Hmmm

>Droner so dominated he has to ignore the entire rest of the argument and cherrypick a sentence
Drop off, zoner

Hold on, not that pipeworker, but no, persuasion is not better than mercantile. I will grant you equal, at best, but mercantile is best.
>ez cash
>better components, massive boosts your equipment
>easier to also do diplomacy in cases like pirates
>makes it so you lose much less on quests that require it while also making sure dirt cheap shit stays that way and merchant runs give you good stuff
>can even give you 40k fucking ccharons for a certain thing in the exped, and no, not that special thing
Mercantile is best bro.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SUN IS CRAWLERS
THERES A CRAWLER ABOVE ME
AAAAAAAAAAAA

The best part is that in metro you avoid the anomalies

In this game you ARE the anomalies

Eh, bre?
>mercantile is better because it gives you extra money in a game where, midgame at the latest, you will have more than enough money than you'll ever need
Is that right, bre?

>Literally "it's fine when Protectorate does it"
I hope for you that boot is tasty enough to justify this shameful display.

>There's nothing inherently wrong in getting involved with gangs. The problem is that Gorsky literally abandons his duties to SGS to do so, all in the name of setting up his shitty kingdom and settling irrelevant grudges from a decade ago. Hell, he even opposes options that strengthen SGS for no other reason than his own spite.
>Hell, he even opposes options that strengthen SGS for no other reason than his own spite.
That just makes me like him even more honestly. What an absolute Chad.

The natives are a given, they are scum of the earth deserving of nothing but toxic gas and napalm, but the pirates are just trying to carve out their own little niche in the black sea. The didn't not do wrong but aren't living putrescence like the natives.

>ignores 90% of the argument when only like 3 times is persuasion actually good to use
Im sorry pipeworker, I dont got no nootropics on me. Get yourself a hypercerebrix before you reply again and we can talk.

>>mercantile is better because it gives you extra money
Mercantile is better because it gives you access to massively better gear, pipeworker

after SGS you learn from psi mentors, some are exploration only, others can be bought. Fixer at Junkyard, Heidi at Core, Doc got some OP shit at Rail Crossing, there's another doc at Foundry that has the living bomb but their shop is almost impossible to find because the door is invisible - it's where the bar is

Cryokinetic orb is OPAF, living bomb combo can get you ~1k AoE in 1 turn if you know how to use telekinetic proxy well

there's also some nifty stuff like mirror image that'll let you survive stuff like Carnifex at a really low level

>>midgame at the latest, you will have more than enough money than you'll ever need

I bet you've never even bought a good jetski

Poorfag

Is Persuasion enough to get the full story in this game or is 12 will absolutely required?

He's an anarchist, that's the problem.
In truth both protectorate and drones are shitty for the south. Protectorate would be a decades long heavy handed regime to quell the bandito culture that's prevalent there and the drones, well the south would burn as all forms of leadership burns, except the bandits who will immediately hunt down and slaughter the weak and the drones would most likely encourage people like balor or gorsky going around killing RC or the foundry.

>literally "I don't have an argument, but I can't admit being a terrorist scum is bad so I'll keep posting"

what's the highest mercantile check?

There's one 130 check for all skills that aren't combat or sneaking.

Persuasion gives you access to better quest endings. It could only be good to use once and it would still by definition be better than mercantile, which gives you better gear when the stuff you can get without is is easily more than good enough.

Finished my last playthrough on hard with 60K Charons and I wasn't even grinding money, motioner

I can't imagine how I would deal with the death stalker in that rathound cave without trapping

>In truth both protectorate and drones are shitty for the south
>protectorate shitty for the south

Attached: 1519939884736.jpg (907x778, 72K)

>go to disarm bear trap
>click one pixel to the side
>character steps onto poisonous bear trap

This
>even once the player goes through all that effort to get him a tunneler (which literally nobody else except for the Faceless have) and military grade equipment, he uses it to take over a single gang hideout and then does literally nothing else
>his "success" in any of the endings is directly correlated to how much chaos the city is in, caused again directly by the player and something he has no part in whatsoever
What a fucking pipeworker.
I have no idea how he managed to become chief of security for a station like SGS

>Persuasion gives you access to better quest endings.
Such as? Cliff's quest?
Because I can't think of any quest in the game that absolutely requires persuasion to have a good ending, let alone be easily completed.

At least the other two have both gameplay AND dialogue effects. Mercantile is by far the best if you do any sort of crafting, especially if you're trying to scrounge up high level components, need more Super Steel or want to buy the expensive benches. While Intimidation's combat feats are mostly just alright rather than game changers, at least they're something. Persuasion is only used in dialogue to get an easier or very rarely "the optimal" result, but even then there's often cases where Intimidation can do the trick. In terms of quests where Persuasion is the only sole option for the best ending, at most I can remember better SGS-Black Eels and Rathound King ending slides.

Thus
Mercantile > Intimidation > Persuasion

Hey you pipeworkers, anyone know if these bastard Demon Squids spawn in the waters of the Black Sea ? I need this bois GEL to make delicious Bullhead.

It might not be literal, like the ozone layer is non-existent i.e. the sun poisons your ass with a metric crapload of ionising radiation.
That's why Tchortists believe they can populate the surface since Tchort can, or might be able to regenerate fast enough to counter it.

I kind of see your point - it might depend on the build. Psi on hard made cash useless after buying workbenches and crafting a shield and a headband, which Arena will already get you halfway to, and while Coretech is very convenient Oculus gets you the same stuff.

I'd still take persuation over mercantilism cuz flavor and rpg shit, but mercantilism is better numbers-wise

>Pretending the Protectorate isn't just a mobster conglomerate
>No u terrorist CAU dindu muffin
Not even Protectorate soldiers like the Protectorate, you deluded tin can, there's no thing such as renegade free drones or renegade SGS members, or renegade pirates.

Attached: Kekarot.gif (239x200, 438K)

See, it isnt him being an anarchist. Its him being an asshole. You can be an anarcho but a good dude, he is just an idiot.

And no, really, the Protectorate aint no saint army but order to the South would be fucking amazing, lets not deny it. This place is bandit central and fucking chock full of gangs and cutthroats. Being able to make Core City and the rest into a fucking liveable place in exchange for authoritarian reign is a sweet ass deal, considering how absolutely fucked everything is. Drop Zone likely wouldnt really exist if Protectorate were here, and yeah, youd get deathsquads but lets also be real, most people who are openly hostile to protectorate kinda deserve the bullet. Even good old Ezzy.

The drones are a band of misguided trouble makers that destabilize the region even more. They bring even more war, even more suffering, they doom Rail Crossing to colapse because they didnt request aid to the right stations and act like they want the best for people, but in the end, just want thr Protectorate gone. They are retarded pseudoanarchists that never helped anyone. They help themselves, but they are nothing short of an anarcho terrorist organization.

Dis and the rest are civil. The kind of place where you can live your life for real. Study for real. Attend a university and not go hungry and munching on cave shrooms for sustenance. Not fishing for eels and getting stabbed by your gangster overlords or poorfag neighbours living in tents, in front of a fucking embassy.

People act like the Cans are the worst shit to ever exist, but fuck me bre, you go into the railways and you can get fucked by almost anything. Lurkers? Those fuckers sice your neck while you are standing on a pole. Ironheads are fucking massive. Lunatics literaly have an entire mall, and you go fucking mutants in the sewers. IN THE FUCKING PIPEWORKS.

The South is a fucking mess. Between less hipity hoppity and more roman salutes, Im taking the latter.

Attached: 1564163137635.png (2518x1024, 337K)

replied to wrong pipeworker

Except persuasion heavily effects the way quests end, and therefore game endings.
So it's actually
Persuasion == Mercantile >>>>> Intimidation

>>no renegade SGS
>>Gorsky does what he wants and doesn't even help his own station once he gets his own posse

>>No renegade free drones
>>Members get murdered if you're even suspected of aiding their enemies

Typical mongrel having trouble with human words like they always do.

Not him but bandit central sounds fun. In fact I want to unite South underrail and all their fucking weirdos, weaponize crawlers, and take the fight to the North.

>Except persuasion heavily effects the way quests end, and therefore game endings.
Like I said, there's only a few cases where Persuasion is the only available option for best ending rather than just a combat-circumventer like Intimidation. Rathound King, Black Eels and...?

>Such as?
Getting SGS to side with the Black Eels, finding the missing train, Protectorate's Renegade Soldiers quest, one of Jack's quests.

>Because I can't think of any quest in the game that absolutely requires persuasion to have a good ending
I didn't say "absolutely requires persuasion to have a good ending". It opens up other options for the player, it's more useful than mercantile in my opinion, which does not. I never said mercantile wasn't good.

Even if it were only one case, the point would be proven.

>terrorist scum has to deflect AGAIN because he doesn't have an argument
Shoo shoo, droner

Attached: 1548739398186.jpg (900x450, 64K)

Drone scum are just the Stormcloaks of Underrail.

SGS is filled with shady retards like him.

>finding the missing train
Killing is a fully optimal choice. Jacks questline doesnt even need persuasion, you can just do The Beast and Evelyn to gain the trust and bypass Persuasion. You can even bypass Buzzers persuasion check by aiding the Foundry faceless.
Fun doesnt really mean good to live user. Most kids dont live past three here. This is worse than war torn africa, except we are underground and innametro. My point is that between hardcore rules and being a shithole forever, the South gains more from the Oligarchs getting Merc'd than it loses. No way to go but higher.

Mercantile does help on at least one occasion. You can use it to convince Quinton to supply Dude with the ingredients for Juice.

>there's no thing such as renegade free drones
Hmmm...

Attached: Whatsthisthen.png (100x100, 9K)

>Him
You best be supplyin some serious ass fucking proofs, cause to my knowledge, that guy aint nothing but a goddamn mutie

How big is the AoE on Continuum Ripple?
Wiki does not say

>Getting SGS to side with the Black Eels
You don't need persuasion for that, unless you REALLY want SGS to get dibs on Junkyard, you can ask the Protectorate for support and then side with the Drones to make the tin cans fuck off and keep Junkyard neutral.
>finding the missing train
This conflicts with other questlines so you have to choose who you want to save, you can just murder the drones either way, I don't see why you need persuasion in that scenario since it doesn't change anything when it comes to Rail Crossing in particular and that's really the only thing that matters in that scenario.
>Protectorate's Renegade Soldiers quest
I can give you this one, as much as I don't really agree with the renegades being court martialled being a good outcome, but it's not like you have a choice to begin with.
>one of Jack's quests.
You mean Todor's? You don't need persuasion at all, nor you need it for Mordre.

Not sure I agree. Protectorate isn't great, but it's objectively better than the current shitpile of a world. It's essentially authoritarian regime with questionable ethics, the occasional war crime and the like - but it's still infinitely preferable in a world where roof niggers hang out 15 minutes away from the biggest centres of a post-apocalyptic society.

With Free Drones 'in charge' you're literally risking human extinction if there's a string of bad luck that causes serious problems in the major outposts. It makes zero sense to be an anarchist in such a shitpile of a world

>Abram
>Drone
Don't talk about things you know nothing about, user.

user it's the same portrait but a different character, you don't have to worry.

they are, honestly, because what works in the north isn't gonna work out perfectly for the south. It's a completely different culture and to quell this difference a very heavy handed approach is gonna be taken from the protectorate.

>Even if it were only one case, the point would be proven.
No, because more direct gameplay benefits > nicer ending slide. Both Mercantile and Intimidation have use in dialogue and outside of it, whereas Persuasion only has use in dialogue.

>>Gorsky does what he wants and doesn't even help his own station
Gorsky created an outpost for SGS in Core City though, that was his intention all along and he says it clearly once you meet him and Tanner after delivering the drill, I blame Styg for leaving it up in the air after you do finish his quest though, much like he made the Oculites so underwhelming and unfinished.
>Members get murdered if you're even suspected of aiding their enemies
Except Bate literally admitted being a Protectorate spy.
Again, where are the renegades for any of these?

what about pickpocketing?

>Gorsky created an outpost for SGS in Core City though
[citation needed]

>what works in the north isn't gonna work out perfectly for the south. It's a completely different culture and to quell this difference a very heavy handed approach is gonna be taken from the protectorate.

user. Not that guy but bloody hell, are you trying to, sincerely, tell me that the Tectorate cant buy the affections of the locals easy fucking peasy and kill gangs? Are you seriously telling me that they cannot aid fuckers like Hathor and Rail, even fuckers on Junkyard like they already do on a campaiggn of "good will" while also sending in death squads? Come on now.

Bate's been a spy for years though, it's arguable he ever was a Drone to begin with.

Let's be real here. If you don't join Protectorate and Praetorians you're 100% a cuck and need to go back to reddit. Just being honest here.

>you finally get to north underrail
>nigs and spics majority population

Close to useless.

>Gorsky is a SGS operative
>Establishes a base in Core City as he previously mentioned in the meeting so that SGS could have eyes and ears in Core City
>hurr durr wer he sed dat

Did you even play through the questline?

im a noob. how hard would full psi is?

So if the game takes place in the far-flung future, then why aren't the trains hyper advanced mag lev trains that ARENT easily hijacked by terrorists?

Legion = Protectorate

NCR = Fag drones

One of, if not the easiest builds to play.

>says he's going to Core City to monitor the situation
>once he gets there does literally nothing to help SGS, doesn't help you at all or bother to do anything to find the missing merchants
>in every ending where the leaders of SGS do anything but his exact wishes, he throws a fit and splits off from the station to play at being a ganger
HMMMM

That feeling when you get to North underrail, core city is 1 tile away from tchort Institute, and it has nowhere to explore

That feeling when you wasted hundreds of charons not knowing core city is one tile away from the institute

>nigs and spics majority population
Most of Protectorate in Apogee is white as is everyone in Aegis.
I think the mutagen is finally melting your brain droner

The same questline where Trenton literally says he wondered for just how long Bate has been a double agent given how all the incidents made a lot of sense after finding out the truth?

>talk to the guy at some gun range at starting location
>pick 3rd option "yeah, whatever pops"
>he hits me
>no option to hit him back
omg wtf?! he's dead to me. how dare he? how do I plot revenge? how do I ruin this guy's life?

Not true, the Protectorate are the best and I sided with Mr House because Rene Auberjonois is absolutely based

youtube.com/watch?v=UoJxBEQRLd0

easy mode.
All psi has 100% hit chance because the dev ia gay for wizards.

>>once he gets there does literally nothing to help SGS
SGS stops existing after you get the drill part so blame Styg's shitty writing.

where the fuck is the old junkyard hobo's old house

The same questline where it's made clear that even if he's been a double agent for some time, he originally joined the Drones out of choice and was only then pressured into helping the Protectorate?

You can come back much later and kill everyone at SGS if you want

northeast dock area, you have to go over some rocks

Yes man > Mr house

Think about it a courier with access to a robot army and big MT will be able to achieve 100 times more than mr house.

>just blame the shitty writing so I can headcanon whatever I want
?

Attached: 1551569755526.png (225x168, 96K)

It's a locked hackable door, that has a red hand when you go over it, but hacking wont piss anybody off.

Kinda bullshit.

What's difference between corrosiva acid and rusting acid?

Corrosive is fucking stronk as shit and props armor reduction. Rusting fucks up equipment and seriously hurts robots way more.

Is Continuum Ripple AoE or just applied to people directly next to the target?

Does anybody know?

Google is useless for this.

Attached: 1405534386115.jpg (570x608, 79K)

What's this?

Attached: what.jpg (971x721, 74K)

the guy's name is gorsky is he a big shot? if i kill him will the strings of fate morrowing me upon this characters death? i wish i could give this dude a poisoned apple

It's obviously a table.

Can I level crafting slowly (like 5 into each at the start and choose a few to raise each level) or is it all or nothing rushing?

>he originally joined the Drones out of choice
You don't know that, for all we know Bate could have always been a double agent and joined he drones reluctantly because Trenton was still his friend, and even there we don't really know much about Bate's motivations to begin with, he might have been blackmailed by the Protectorate to do so given how they operate.
Bear in mind there's also people like Beckett who joined the Drones simply because the Protectorate was worse, not because they give much of a damn about their ideals, same goes for a lot of people in other places, most oculites for instance think Azif is a looney.

That's true, but I couldn't bring myself to side against Mr House. He was just too reasonable and persuasive as an employer; I figure you could always murder him later if you had a real difference of opinion.

>Abram
>Free Drone
bre...

Attached: darkness.jpg (670x290, 32K)

You need to be Psy to see the bridge.

It's got a fair bit of range, nothing too crazy though. Maybe a few tiles. A way better feat if you have a pre-continuum ripple nerf version of the game.

Cliff

Same goes for you.

Pickpocketing can get you fucktons of free consumables: hypos, psi boosters, adrenaline shots, ammo and a handful of oddities (mostly faction insignias) that can help you level quicker in early game. There's also a few quests where you can pickpocket quest items rather than buying or persuading the NPCs to part with them.

In terms of usability it's similar to Hacking and Lockpicking; nice to have for circumventing some parts but not necessary. Pickpocketing though is pretty much useless for "dungeons" and other hostile areas whereas both Hacking and Lockpicking can be used to open up shortcuts. On the other hand Pickpocketing gets you more consistent useful rewards because everyone needs hypos and adrenaline shots, whereas Hacking and Lockpicking's loots are mostly random crap. Pickpocketing's usefulness also vanes later on when you can craft your own consumables or have enough money to buy shit in bulk. In terms of money Mercantile will always be more useful.

Super Secret Cool Boys Lore Club. Only cool sneeky boys allowd

good

>the guy's name is gorsky is he a big shot?

Attached: 1463980134952.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Secret Klub for the based and redpilled Psi-Gang.

Eh, bre?

should I side with eels or scrappers
or just forget the whole thing and leave that shithole

Does every Tchortist have tentacles coming from their head?

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (92x88, 14K)

Side with the eels, you get more EXP and mad loot.

Abram's with a different faction entirely

Eels, the scrapers do fuckall, the eels have a more interesting questline.

Protectorate would be the closest to Enclave, if you replaced their 'pure humans' spiel with 'most humans'.

It's actually fairly apt comparison - it's essentially authoritarian, mildly fascist Germany just before WW2 but without Hitler, blood purism etc.

NCR has just about no similarities with Drones whatsoever, nor is Legion comparable to any faction.

He can die in the plot, but yea he's one of the major characters. If you kill him outside of plot I think it will strings of fate you.

BURN THE HORTICULTURE CENTER TO THE GROUND HOLY FUCK GIVE ME SOME BIOCORP MUTAGEN BULLSHIT TO GAS THIS ENTIRE ISLAND, AGAIN, SWEET PIPEWORKING GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH LIKE BALOR.

>GIVE ME SOME BIOCORP MUTAGEN BULLSHIT TO GAS THIS ENTIRE ISLAND
After you get to the medical you will change your mind.

Guys, he's not talking about Abram. There's a Free Drone who has the same sprite as Abram and the guy in question is a Protectorate mole.

Thanks.

he's dead to me. his name's on my list.
1. vincel
2. vera hale
3. gorsky

Once you get to a certain stage of the game you can kill him with no consequences.

>not liking Vera
dumb motioner

will Abram's invitation expire if I take too much time or the world revolves around (you) and he and his pneumonia will wait in the cold damp caves for as long as needed

Prepare your zonerpussi for the Fetid Marshes

Siphoner animations are spooky

Thanks, y-you too.

>vera hale
LITERALLY the only person that cares about the future of SGS

>vera hale
I bet you'll go Drones as well, you absolute twat

>Protectorate used goods

He told you, he's only doing this job as a contract, he's happy to wait as long as necessary.

He will stand there in the dark waiting forever. I forgot about that quest after dicking around in Core City for a while and went back to start it.

What's wrong with that?
I don't want to marry her, I wanna marry best girl Anastasia

>ask technical question
>everyone is too assblasted about pipeworking to answer

Can you do some kind of skill check or stealth past the final boss?

I'm very dependent on traps for getting kills with my current build.

Attached: pv.gif (300x250, 2.26M)

>Anastasia
Excellent taste user.

That's not Ezra.

user, did you ever consider that maybe nobody answered because none of us know the answer and we don't want to respond meaninglessly?

You can't avoid the final boss entirely, but you do get access to tools which significantly weaken it.

Why TF would any reasonable person go to Deep Caverns as a stealthy trapper bitchboy?

The only use for traps is rod grinding, my boss big T ain't about that kinda tentacles

You can blow up his tanks with TNT as a sneaky loser, tho

>I don't care about somebody who blew Fort Apogee in a sunday evening
>But I wanna marry an actual fascist criminal who'd happily gas civilians
Yeah, makes sense.

Attached: 1556153458178.png (613x634, 158K)

>pipeworking drone is both illiterate and terminally retarded
That does make a lot of sense, actually.

Were you wearing grey army uniform? It allows you to walk through no problem and you can persuade them if they talk to you

>Protectorekt has such a massive guilty conscience he can't take some friendly bantz
Stay free, tin can, oh wait...

Attached: 1561382454899.gif (360x314, 1.8M)

>Ezra

Attached: Ezra.png (1118x214, 120K)

If your build doesn't have stealth then you can't have both 3 con and less than 40 initiative.

Thanks, you too user.
Even if nothing else had convinced me the Protectorate were right, she would.

This but also why the fuck does attacking out of stealth lose all movement points?

Often I'm destealthing and letting the initiative roll so i can move back into cover.

He doesnt have pneumonia, he just has very little lower jaw and a throat burned to shit from caustic fumes

>>""friendly"" bantz
She's a doctor. You know, a doctor, that helps people? And doesn't burn trains full of civilians with acid because of "muh freedoms"
Breathe easy, drone. Oh wait

>Operative Red Snake has gone dark call in the CAU

>She's a doctor. You know, a doctor, that helps people?
Oh yeah, just like she helped all those civilians in North Underrail like Julia's family or how she happily plays along with the CAU, because surely a doctor under hippocratic oath is plenty fine with her coworkers melting people to death or unleashing horrible biological weapons to turn them into agonizing monstrosities.
Truly an exemplary doctor.

Attached: 1568559025544.png (351x292, 127K)

yo where do I find the phantom dancer armor?

pls reply

>And doesn't burn trains full of civilians with acid because of "muh freedoms"

user...i know you are too busy gurgling tin can cock to listen to reason but that was CAU doing to kill the drones, and all the civilian losses were just acceptable casualties

Once again, the Protectorate would like to kindly remind you that the laws and customs of war apply only to lawful combatants themselves, and offer no protections to terrorist scum who target civilians. Thank-you for your time, valued citizen.

Attached: mfw final protectorate mission.jpg (594x396, 57K)

Is sprint a waste of feat points? can you reset? im a melee guy btw

What for is Terry Baker's keycard? Wiki doesn't say.

Interloper feat lets you maintain a few more action points and is sometimes worth it on stealth builds.

You'd compound your treason by slandering some of the Protectorate's most dedicated servants and protectors? Disgusting, but what more should I expect from a terrorist sympathiser....

It's useful if you have REALLY low movement, but since you'll likely be drugged up to your gills (+haste if wizard) it's not really necessary.

Still, it is far from useless for a tin can.

It's amazing, and it's pretty much necessary if you want to maintain any mobility while wearing heavy armour (because of the way armour penalty works; the bonus movement points you get from Sprint aren't affected).

It's just to verify his identity.

Finish the expansion main quest, then find the weaboo in Core City.

The quest where Vera asks you to find the Bakers.

Sprint is probably the most useful perk that exists.

It's one of the best feats in the entire game. Useful for closing gaps without wasting AP, especially if you're melee, or breaking line of sight against enemies that deal special or unresistable damage types.

>go back to expedition camp to defend it against attack
>fight almost over, couple last enemies left
>critically miss cryo orb, hitting my allies

Attached: 1534608039527.png (600x600, 233K)

So what the fuck was that monolith thing in the Abyssal Station? did it devolve the Lemurians to spear chucking finns?

Nothing like trying to save a couple of my Faceless buddies from rathounds by spooking them, try to throw a molotov as far away from them as possible but had my throw deviate literally as far as possible and land right on top of them.

you told me my build should have some way of staying alive but also that i should specialize and dump con but also that evasion/dodge is shit on the hardest difficulty
the fuck am i supposed to do then, just get inside the tin can?

>just get inside the tin can?
Yes.

Psi is basically the setting heaven/transcedence, and those stones were sent there to fuck the world up. Yes, they basically got corrupted by all the shit.

Yes
Just wear pieces of metal

fuck this i want to be stealthy
what if i just get a really good energy shield would that be enough to hack it in the underrail

Stealth is a good way of staying alive.

>taking build advice from Yea Forums, without actually understanding the mechanics and viability of builds for yourself
There's your fucking problem retard.
Just roll pure PSI and kill everything. If you fuck up just cast force field.
ez

Where the fuck do I find Yngwar?

Turrets and cameras say 'hi'

Rathound king is hard until you realize he will defuse any gas grenade he sees, so you can dab on him by tossing a gas grenade into the entrance room where he can see it then closing the door behind him so the rathounds can't help him and enterring combat to whoop his ass

You can pull off some meme build with high dodge/evasion and running around, kiting enemies with a psi build.
It demands some meta knowledge though.

>getting detected by cameras
What are you, some kind of retard?
>turrets
So? They can't actually follow you, just run away.
If you said kamikaze bots you'd have a point.

Or you can just caltrops and trap the place and throw a gas grenade so when he comes, he and his ratbuddies will all die to a single frag

>use game mechanics to lure him into another room and then cut him off because rathounds can't open doors
That's why I love this fucking game. Thanks, user.

Hug the west side of Black Sea. There's a cave before the main Sormirbaeren village.

I hope he won't be hostile because I genocided everyone including Magnar already

they go hostile the instant they see a trap, so he'd stop and start shooting before he walks into the room and you can close him off
don't care about grenades or caltrops tho

He won't see the traps if you close the door you dum dum

FUCK psi

When does messenger from the oligarch will finally arrive? I'm already earned invictus title and completed all availible jkk quests

I think you only get one if you progressed the oli quests up until you reach the acid part and get stuck

>the Protectorate would like to kindly remind you that the laws and customs of war apply only to lawful combatants themselves
As your own personnel knows, you seem to have an awfully hard time discerning "lawful combatants" from civilians so I redirect this useful guideline right back at you, after reminding you once again that no lawful combatant deserves atrocities such as the D5 Mutagen and that you're no better than inhuman degenerates such as Lurkers.

Attached: 1558610365965.jpg (827x1049, 234K)

he won't see you placing them, but he'll see them once he walks far enough forward
I know because I tried bear trapping him in there but he just went hostile the moment it came into his view

You have to know about Cornell and the Acid Hunters already. You might need to leave the city and come back, too, I can't remember.
>JKK
Derailed pipeworker

>Sormisbaeren women are tagged as hostile
>can't exit combat without killing them
>they just keep screaming and running away from you
Fuck

Why not go all the way and let me rape them before murdering them as well Jesus Christ

Attached: 1356396004592.png (290x354, 21K)

>Free drone literal terrorist scum
>"lawful combatant"
Nice try, drone. You and your type deserve all the D5 mutagen we can get.

Attached: 1551453787864.jpg (908x730, 220K)

Did you think the memes were just jokes user?
Toughen up, there's still work to be done.

Attached: genocide.png (500x240, 132K)

>Allies waste entire turns running from on end of the trench to another

I wish styg would make it so that they're locked into a 3x3 radius or some shit, it's so aggravating when there's 5 guys on one side dealing with 3 savages while two on the right are getting their heads caved in by a gaggle of drugged up lunatics.

Attached: 1560509264506.gif (272x384, 2.58M)

dilate
no really use temporal dilation it makes them unable to them attack you if you move at all

The bad press and the shitstorm it would cause would probably have the dev banned from the internet/hiring people to help him make the other expansion.

Even the women and the children, you say?

Attached: 1548777248326.jpg (936x807, 81K)

They'd kill you if they could user.

Attached: 1557916857040.jpg (1066x918, 295K)

This is what I do in Depot A. I always have a high stealth skill so I just lure shit away from things I need to get (keycards, keys) with expendable grenades and stealth the fuck out of everything

>Pretending your victims were just Free Drones combatants and not loads of innocent civilians or simply other political factions that opposed you
>Still justifying D5 mutagen use

Attached: 1551288276267.jpg (540x405, 32K)

Should I feel like a sucker for buying all the home security stuff like the plasma sentries and plasma turrets?

Nobody said that genocide was easy user
when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other
Show no quarter to thje sormibaeren we come across. Make no mistake about why we are here. This is an extermination.

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 490K)

Someone mentioned you get a "visitor" in your basement if you don't so I'd say no

>and not loads of innocent civilians or simply other political factions that opposed you
More Free Drone propaganda.
>still justifying D5 mutagen use
What's wrong with that? Applied correctly, to justified targets who bought it on themselves with insurrection against the Protectorate and numerous clear terrorist acts. It was hardly as if it were used unprovoked.

Attached: 1551187285326.png (238x276, 90K)

No, do you want some motioner to break in while you're asleep, use all your drugs and drink all your mushroom brew?

Did you play Spec Ops The Line and think it was a story about a hero?

Based Styg showcasing Serbian expertise in ethnic cleansing.

Attached: Blank+_ad701a45af513d08d61a7bcfec71560b.png (680x567, 1.42M)

Nah, just make sure to have enough int or intimidation

>More Free Drone propaganda.
I guess all those former Protectorate soldiers in upper underrail are magically Free Drones now?
>What's wrong with that?
Oh I don't know, perhaps you'll find out once you're on the receiving end, tin can.

Are you suggesting that it isn't?
Walker is a true hero in the original sense of the word, because he recognises that it is only his experience of the world that matters, and not anybody else's.

>On a first name basis with everyone in base camp since I do more work than all of them combined and pogrom'd the savages
>Broker peace with the pirates, meaning supplies are low
>Everyone is suddenly pissy with me even though outside of wildlife, there's no foreseeable threats to the camp anymore

Is it too late to tell these assholes to fuck off and joing the pirates? I liked the pirate captain more than the dicks running the expedition anyhow.

Attached: 1568199749646.png (422x348, 207K)

>the former Protectorate soldiers
What do you mean "former". Is that what we're talking about, now? It seems you're getting confused between the justified, though severe, actions of the CAU and the reprehensible corruption of a small number of mid-level officers. Who, upon being discovered, are immediately held to account for their crime like in any worthwhile paramilitary system. I'm not sure how you can decry that while defending literal terrorism.

>perhaps you'll find out once you're on the receiving end
Nothing to fear, with the CAU on our side.

>in the original sense of the word

i'm afraid you're operating under mistaken definitions