Games you remember but can't find

I'll start

It was an educational Disney game where one of the activities was a spelling section involving a blinded goofy walking over paint buckets. There was also a painting section. Thank those who may find the game.

Attached: Goofy.png (331x480, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymdIPHc61aw
youtube.com/watch?v=G3joOLGbAxo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ySNG-5RgDI
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Category:PlayStation_games
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Category:PlayStation_2_games
youtube.com/watch?v=BZXs4F2AHBE
youtube.com/watch?v=krDpfwuODNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A game with a cucumber and a tomato, based on a cartoon I think.

Is it this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=ymdIPHc61aw

Some CD rom jump-start game that took place in a camp

My apologies I think it was on PS1 or PS2

I think that's Vegetales right? Some kind of Christian program?

I do remember there was being a Mickey mouse game on the pc. It was educational and it played like a point and click adventure and an Aladdin sort of activity centre thing on pc as well

is it this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=G3joOLGbAxo

It was one of those games with a central hud and a series of mini-games. It was largely 2D. I'm sure it wasn't a platfomer.

a ps2 game where you played as Lupin III. i remember a train scene where you had to walk without touching the lasers on the floor and when you got caught Lupin would always escape from the handcuffs

youtube.com/watch?v=5ySNG-5RgDI

He' s on a train in this vid. Not sure about this lasers.

What platform was it on?

The game was dark and took place in a void I think. Like a bunch of platforms in a dark void. It was some anthropomorphic animals and it was a platform game. The soundtrack was atmospheric. I played it on a demo disk I think. It was either that or one of those pirated disks with a bunch of games. Sorry for the vagueness.

Heart of darkness?

Attached: Heart-of-Darkness-Windows109-e1509720549791.png (484x241, 27K)

An obscure metroidvania like game where you play as a female princess knight or something. It's got a "IV" in the name, I think, and it's in Japanese.

PC...?

Goofy is laughing at your small peepee

It was definitely 3D and I think it was isometric.

Some game about a lion and a rabbit. I think it was educational. Probably a 90s PC.

It was a platformer and I remember the lion was in a castle.

thank you user

Haha funny game

This one maybe?

Disney's Phonics quest

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 8.53.52 pm.png (499x373, 420K)

The Mystery of Veggie Island (September 3, 2002)[74]
Veggie Carnival (October 15, 2002)[75]
Jonah: A VeggieTales Game (October 15, 2002)[76]
VeggieTales Creativity City (February 4, 2003)[77]
Minnesota Cuke and the Coconut Apes (September 30, 2003)[78]
VeggieTales Super Silly Fun! (December 15, 2005)[79]
VeggieTales Dance Dance Dance (December 2006)[80]

From wikipedia

Sorry user it was definitely on PS1 or PS2 but thank you for the contribution.

A brawler/platformer game where you play as a tiger or leopard or something and you fight the other animals of the jungle.
It was kung-fu themed and the animals made some pretty funny noises as they got beat up.
May have been PSX or SNES, not sure.

Attached: 1556070189696.jpg (1452x2244, 772K)

T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger

huh, that sounds like a very bizarre game

Attached: tomato.gif (320x212, 1020K)

Tai Fu

I remember a game that was some kind of Indiana Jones game where you are stranded on an island, the final boss is some earth golem monster which gives you an unique game over screen where your character does a shadow play butterfly and gets killed by the monster and NG+ gives you a revolver

Could it be Altered Beast or Primal Rage?

Orphen Scion of sorcery

Are you retarded? If you know the IP just look it up yourself.

Some kind of ps2 spaceship game that was kinda like twisted metal except with spaceships. Not starwars related.

I used to play this educational game when I was in like 3rd grade. You played as a robot in a mansion which got taken over by some girl. You needed to rescue different robots based on historical figures throughout time.
There was a level in the kitchen with this robot that threatened to eat your toes or some shit.

Attached: 025.jpg (1500x1178, 397K)

That's the one! Thanks anons
Not them, but great games too!

Attached: 1556473459922.jpg (612x828, 100K)

Sorry I wasn't able to help find it, OP. Try checking these links, it might be of some help

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Category:PlayStation_games

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Category:PlayStation_2_games

you're like a special forces agent on a train, i think it was ps1 and if I remember correctly the ending can change slightly depending on what you do

see
for train related gameplay but otherwise unsure

Chase the Express / Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn

Great game.

That was it, cheers mate.

Mickey's Ultimate Challenge for SNES?
youtube.com/watch?v=BZXs4F2AHBE
Go to 4:00.

Attached: 1499407789918.jpg (480x405, 19K)

Looks like too much fun. This was definitely an educational game in the sense that is wasn't that fun.

I thought I remembered something like that on a PS2 demo disk but I can't find any with something like that on it. Was it perhaps on PS1?

OK NIGGA I FOUND YOUR SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=krDpfwuODNU

Thank you so much user I've been waiting for years to find this.

Attached: 1474077293743.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

Ok it was a game that had to come out at the dawn of PS2/XBOX/GC. Think it was specifically on PS2. Some kind of action-platformer, where the plot was about being baby/kid animals (cartoon mascot-types, along the lines of a Rare character) and your parents were kidnapped and brainwashed?

I remember a jrpg (i think) i had for the ps2, the opening had a girl playing an ocarina

Fur Fighters

Abso-fuckin-lutely.