Grow the fuck up

Grow the fuck up.

Attached: A6E3B2E3-A447-406C-A324-28FBFB75CB62.jpg (1242x1719, 995K)

You have to be pretty DIY and savvy to pull that off desu

Im begging ya to have sex

What sort of casual normie pleb would put a game console in their car instead of making a full driving sim in their own room instead so you can drift like a drunk Scandinavian in Dirt Rally?

I’m tired of these cringe reddit posts. Your a grown ass man playing games in a car with a 3/10 girl. Get bent boys.

Those who don't drift with their own car

someone who goes outside
but i agree with your taste

Based

he's a married man with a car and disposable income. How much more grown up do you want?

would be based without that mess in the glove compartment

More like those who don't play video games and just post to reddit for internet points.

>OH FUCK
>FUCKING LUIGI

Why wouldn't he do this to his wife's car so he can make the bitch drive while he plays vidya?

>You have to be pretty DIY and savvy to pull that off desu
not really

I game and drive all the time.

jealous?

jealous that I pound that pussy last night? Jealous that my dick touched pussy lips and slipped inside a vagina? Jealous it went in her ass later that night?

that chank snes con is embarrassing

Pussy < Personal project

Go and have your fun fukboi, real men find pleasure in their hobbies

Who the hell even has time to play games in their car, let alone from that shit angle.

Seems like a major waste of time. It would have been easier to add homebrew on a 3ds. It would easier to download a emulator on your phone. Those options may have been cheaper too

>He doesn't just go and get in his car on a whim
>He doesn't go to his secluded spot where no one can bother him
lol, you may as well have a vagina at this point because I know for sure you're not using your dick

Why are redditors so eager to let others know that they have significant others