Never should have come here

Never should have come here

Attached: Never+should+have+come+here+_3740d18c000e7ad332014c3540dd075d.jpg (636x699, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwqGXHQ-73g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the majority of Skyrim's population are bandits
Whose fault is it? If I support Ulfric, will he bring order to this lawless land?

should of*

FUS...

>whose fault is it
Nords' as a race, this was always the natural state of their realm, they can't be trusted to self-govern
It's in the lore

>should have

Attached: 1556662533229.jpg (465x614, 222K)

What's the most op build without resorting to game breaking stuff.

>nords are more redguards than redguards

stealth archer

Shit, this isn’t Riften. How the fuck did I get so turned around? Sorry to bother you, I’ll just leave.

Stun destruction mage

Two handed with max elemental fury shout

Altmer High Blood skill Lady Stone/Magician Stone with maxed out legendary destruction and AoE spells.

>casts calm
>goes up to him
>hugs him (mod)
>asks him to follow him
>gives him a massive mammoth club (mod or order him to pick it up)
>take him to solsteim, soul cairn, that island with the pirates and shit, have him meet my family and celebrity friends, companions mead hall, viking hogwards...

Mace+shield+heavy armor, nothing else except for 3 shouts of your own choosing

yes, you esl retard
it's how you type it

This. Paralysis works on nearly every enemy. You can slow roast elves while they aren't moving.
2nd place is illusion conjuror.

whoosh

>i was merely pretending

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.32M)

Traveling Merchant
>Light Armor
>Speech
>Archery
>Smithing
>One Handed
>Illusion

Ordinator obvs

illusion sneak dual wield
sneak stab then fear/charm/whatever then stab again
you level up at breakneck speed especially if you play on higher difficulties

never should of cum here

He's right, it's "should of", newfag.

>is genuinely, terminally retarded
>calls other retards

Never should of replied to him

She dies, but receives a second chance to live in Skyrim.
How would she fare?

Attached: 20190713002329_1.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

Falmer and the eternal Breton propaganda

This is why consolebros will always remain chads. Girls just think of pc gamers like weird autistic degenerates

Crazy ken, Your Ad Campaign for shilling sony here at this warhammer imageboard isn't doing shit.
now go cry in a corner because your fucking console ruined gaming and effects over the last 15 years.

She, Mjoll, Aela, Aranea, Lydia and Serana becomes Bff's and the LDB now has to deal with his personal hell of owning an Tenchi Harem of Woman wanting to dry his divine ballsack off.

>is actually happy that you came here

Attached: 1568757131599.jpg (747x887, 219K)

You say this everyday faggot but never do shit about it. Fuck outta my face

SHOULD OF, SHOULD OF, YOU FAGGOT. ONE JOB. DO IT PROPER FUCK

Attached: 1562651194490.png (808x805, 446K)

>when you get brondolemar to distract at the thalmor embassy

Attached: 1cd.png (540x634, 113K)

>have

looks like "have" is the new "of", seeing how triggered you bitches get

>"you're awfully inquisitive aren't you? I like that"

Attached: fuck me.gif (250x250, 106K)

Play Skyrim with mods.

Attached: skyrim345.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

Can't wait to count out your coin

Attached: nx2kmqkpncd21.png (636x699, 828K)

Bandits are the real populace of Skyrin. All those city 'nords" are NOTHING

GIMME ALL YOUR LOOT!

I want to play skyrim with lewd mods + decent combat-enhancing mods.
My aim is to play as sort of a barbarian with 2 one-handed axes and smash niggas out in the field and go home to Whiterun or some such to bang as many women as I can.
But I'm too retarded to make the game look good AND have working lewd mods.
I tried multiple times but it seems impossible, are there any modpacks or step-by-step guides for UTTER MORONS not something that uses abbreviations and shit right off the bat.

Tell you what: You start running, so I can stab you in the back

Attached: 2851989-1357394620.jpg (919x996, 352K)

Ah yes, the backpedal to win game of the year

Attached: oh well.jpg (380x380, 22K)

That's actually a pretty fucking cool armor set

Still one of the dumbest laughs I had was when a bandit said this to a chicken that apparently got close enough to aggro

Two-handed warrior is pretty powerful I have the least trouble killing dragons early on with it of any build they're borderline overpowered

Thanks to CDPR.

I YIELD!
I YIELD!

this but ironically

I fixed my argonian follower he has no longer nipples. Dragonic Argonian Textures is a great mod.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 703K)

Fucking iliterate

Please do not talk about argonians we have a big problem with the bara fags here

bara ruins everything

that's a big lizard

What is bara?

A japanese comic genre related with gay relationships.

How many seconds will there be between the next elder scrolls and the first lewd mod for it?

Attached: 69 - HtimFom.png (545x549, 312K)

A new hand touches the beacon

Attached: TESV 2019-09-03 14-06-34-55.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

the fat gay

Care for a drink?

Attached: vo54tqz8te4z.jpg (2048x2048, 314K)

It's a meme you dip

Max Conjuration. Level nothing else, it will only make you weaker.

Most of them are either displaced from their normal lives and turned to banditry out of necessity in the civil war because the alternative was getting conscripted. Or they are simply idiots taking advantage of the war and are too stupid to get an actual job.

Considering the amount of stuff I find in Bandit dens though, especially the one in the Thieves guild quest to get the silver mold back, I can't really say I blame them. Bandit hordes are pretty well off and if they weren't greedy, could have easily retired on their stolen goods. It really wouldn't matter who wins though, once everyone stops being focused on the war, the lawlessness of the land will simply ebb on it's own, since it will be not only less profitable, but more dangerous as the Jarls can send army detachments that would normally be used to keep the Civil war out of their borders instead into solving these crimes.

Two-Handed Warrior with Enchanting and Smithing is the absolute best "end-game" build. Nothing else comes close to the DPS that it shits out. You can drop Ancient Dragons like garbage with power attacks.

There are many. Stealth Archer if you like the slow play. Destruction for infinite stunning, though it takes a bit to get 100% free casting.
>without resorting to game breaking
What? The game breaks itself by simply existing. I guess sword and board then, with a side of restoration for stamina refilling from healing spells. Infinite power bashes. Combine with spell breaker and even mages can't touch you. Or you could try to reverse pickpocket poisoner build, but it doesn't work on dragons, obviously.

Really if you wanted to have fun though, you would pick up Ordinator. That's how you make an actual build, including making shouts a viable build simply on their own. Don't need to even draw a weapon, just shout at things all day. Stupid fun.

>BanditSlut.esp

Attached: 1504473696871 (1).png (325x311, 86K)

Already got a run going for it, though I had to delete my previous one. Had like almost 400 displays in the Museum too. But I realized that Uncapper wasn't set right, Experience was doing a phantom clear of previous cleared dungeons because Bethesda are fucking morons and AAE was making all dragons level 50 and I'm not fucking fighting level 50 Arcane dragons at level 10. So I said fuck it and started completely over, which is a shame too, since I liked he extra challenge in dungeons.

>Two-Handed Warrior

im 100% sure dual wielding attacks do a lot more damage than anything else once you get the perks from them

lewd mods will break your game 8/10 times. A shame too, since I wanted the same, but it seems like it's a choice of either. Eventually script load becomes too much.

Dual Wield, non enchanted legendary weapons with Elemental Fury shout puts out the most DPS in the game. Your attack speed is so fast that a flurry can always stagger and if they didn't die in the first, they will die in the second. This build only gets better in Ordinator because I could have it almost 100% upkeep and it allowed certain 'enchanted' weapons to get the buff.

Not now Sanguine. Though you are a nice fast trip to Markarth. That first playthrough, I found you and then got thrown in the mines because I dug too deep. Good times.

Femto-seconds.

getting a basic running order for the game is easy but yea you gotta be careful with having too many scripts running. i know i had a couple that would slowly leak memory or something and the longer i had a save going the lower the fps would get until it eventually got to sub 20 fps in an empty room and i went searching for the shit causing it. it was some shitty overhaul of something doing it

Attached: 20190628042715_1.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

I YIELD! I YIELD!
Never should of come here.

Mine wouldn't suffer FPS loss. Eventually I just started getting random crashes when walking around. Even after I got rid of what I thought were the usual culprits SoS. I just wanted to do a succubus playthrough.

I'll probably still do it, just without the sex. Deadric Seducer, Breton women that has dedicated her life to Mehrunes Dagon finds her devotion rewarded, as the Deadric Prince transforms her into one of his Seducers. Heavy Illusion based playthrough, but would have enough skill with a deadric crescent for melee.

I really should install Your money or your life. I think it has a bandit defeat system as well, so you can capture them if they start running and yield, instead of them just regenning and attacking again.

sanguine actually rotates the bars he's at

He's at all bars once you hit the appropriate level. But you'll always end up at Markarth in the Temple.

>Retiring on stolen goods instead of making an honest living selling iron daggers with lesser soul gem paralysis for 2000 a pop.

Stealth archer with alchemy
Make paralysis potions, paralyze your ennemies from the shadows, ez pz. Add poison over time potions for megakill.
Protip: buy a house and fill the garden with plants for your poisons, they regrow indefinitely too.

So basically they're the black people of TES?

no, redguards are the black people of TES; nords are the niggers of TES

Yes, people make the mistake of thinking Redguards are the nigs of the setting, whereas they are more arabian middle eastern inspired with their own unique culture compared to the rest of the humans of Tamriel.

Dammit, Succubus mod never got ported over. So I can't use that for race. I'll actually need to use a Lewd mod for that now. I remember one mod that actually did a race change if you did enough tasks for the deadric princes. That was pretty cool.

What's your favorite ENB?
For me is T.A.Z Visual Overhaul

Attached: skyrim535.jpg (1920x1080, 622K)

i use caffeine enb

Attached: 20190625152718_1.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

How are you able to do anything in game?

Attached: 1541057229520.jpg (578x477, 35K)

>play for a couple hours
>get horny
>jack off
>don't play again until stars align and repeat

Most of the time I'm in first person, so even when I used Lewd mods I just see NPCs wearing the stuff.

I came. Now what

Actually play the game?

Attached: 1568722852457.jpg (670x573, 376K)

Taking a break right now. I'm level 10 and planning to do Dark Brotherhood or go to High Hrothgar for the first time but it's a long walk so fuck that for now

Perma virgin and pedophile spotted

Rudy ENB + CoT.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

Just use OSA, not as script heavy as sexlab and the animations are damn good

Never should have coom here

Step aside bro it's my time to COOM

Attached: 89475.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

What does CoT stand for? Citizens of Skyrim? I just recently got into modding skyrim SE, and I was looking for an ENB. Do I need CoT to run Rudy?

climates of tamriel

Climates of Tamriel but I don't play the original Skyrim.

I play the original Skyrim not SE.
my mistake.

IVE FOUGHT MUDCRABS-OH!

Try SE is far more stable and easy to mod.

Not him but any time I decide to boot up the game I get about 10-15 minutes in before I'm furiously jacking off

Then I stop playing for a few months before I randomly feel like playing again

>OSA
Are there any limitations to it?

Stability is not an issue my game runs perfect.
I don't have reasons to play SE at the moment maybe sometime in the future when Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil come out.

sneak > everything else

based on ordinator:
magic > shield mage > two hand > sneak dagger > stealth arrcher

Stealth Archer, everytime.

Bonus if your Alchemy or Smith level is high enough to tip your arrow in dangerous poison or craft the dragon bone bow that OHKO the majority of beings in Skyrim.

you can be a sneak mage with dagger using ordinator, also magic levels up too slow compared to sneak

Cucked post. If it has brown skin, it's a nigger.

Mage is the best in Ordinator because there are so many different ways to be a mage. Spellscribe, Witch Hunter, Scroll user. But no one has even mentioned the best combat style

BARD, nothing better then tipping your sword in poisons, hitting your enemies and then making them dance to death. Speech levels so much faster when you have more ways to level it up then buying/selling and a few speech checks.

2 handed orc. pop your trait bonus and 2 shot dragons

are there any decent spear mods or is the best option to just retexture two handed weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=gwqGXHQ-73g

Please tell me I can install that chick as a follower
Holy moly

Attached: 1536166264971.png (381x560, 202K)

If I have to create her I wouldn’t know what specific mods were used
If she’s a packaged follower, perfect, but I haven’t seen her anywhere. TESG companion?

Tl;dr feed me mom

Attached: 53FFC1A40D48456D87C1380DCDA86E73.jpg (1275x717, 280K)

>CoT
>Citizens of Skyrim

Dilate.

Attached: skyrim122.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

I am sick of modding Skyrim, whats another good open world game like it with good gameplay, story, RP, and art?

Looks like another Tolkien ripoff. Wrpgs are truly uncreative.

If you're this disgusted with the concept of men finding women sexually attractive, boy do I have some news for you

I recently started a new playthrough of Oblivion, and man, a few little mods and tweaks and it's fucking great. I had forgotten how good it is. You can have your own pirate operation, vampire assassin, an actual wizard society, the thieves guild is actually an out-of-sight underground, a fucking lordship with a keep and an order of knights, it's just better.

>having flesh

Attached: 20180307001812_1.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

I have literally never heard anyone say "should have"

That's because they drop the "h" sound, like the word "honor". It's called "dialect".

Fallout 4 is close but you might want to mod that too.

I CAN’T MAKE CHARACTERS I ALWAYS ENDED MAKING SLOOTY WAIFUS AAAAAAAAHHHHRRGGGGG

Attached: 1B2A5563-FDCD-4599-AB16-F8E19014B8F2.jpg (540x405, 38K)

Imagine thinking this is funny

What the difference between a character and a regular waufi?

Invisi-backstab. Beat any dragon in one hit.

Elves have the most attractive women of any race.

was he really a cyborg though?

Attached: fuck you.png (1413x1077, 837K)

Waifus are anime trash literally the same face with different eyes/hairstyles. A waifu character looks bland and repetitive usually wearing slooty clothes.
On the other hand female character are kinda unique and they do not look like plastic dolls neither anime.

Attached: weeb waifu vs character.jpg (3824x1068, 686K)

Very wrong.

Attached: Lydia_Housecarl.png (600x1080, 1.2M)

Do you remember all those threads complaining about Aloy (HZD), Claire (RE2make), Kait (Gears 5), Lara (SOTTR), Ciri (TW3) and so on?
That's how some of our Yea Forumsirgin bros cry because they don't want actual female characters they want animu waifus.

stealth archer or 1h/restoration mage. Former just exploits ai, latter you just beat shit to death with impunity while healing yourself offhand