Anyone ever heard of this game? Its artstyle is baiting me hard but I almost want to fall for it

Anyone ever heard of this game? Its artstyle is baiting me hard but I almost want to fall for it

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/909510/
steamdb.info/app/774361/
steamdb.info/app/1049320/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I downloaded demo from the eShop, but it's technically not a demo - it's time trial. I can't play this, I mean, I can't even sit down and read all the instructions on how to play the game if the timer is running out in the upper left corner. So I deleted it.
But I am interested in it. I will wait for reviews, and it's too bad we ddn't get a proper demo to judge the game by ourselves but I think it might be good.

According to the devs on the steam forums there's a second demo coming up that will play like the full game.

That sounds absolutely stupid, dunno why timed demos would still be a thing

Thank the Christ.
Speaking of which, I know for sure that Dragon Quest 11 S demo also got an update. (because I saw it updating once) Don't know what they added/changed.
Yeah, it is. Remember Resident Evil 2 ''1hour demo''?

It looks like turn based darkest dungeon. I will wishlist it.

Attached: 1562536682113.jpg (605x605, 114K)

With Etrian Odyssey designs
which is why I feel so baited, its almost a bit cynical

Darkest Dungeon is turn based you clown

Looks like it has some potential, I'm going to wait for the real demo to see if it delivers

The time limit is shit but you can skip the tutorials at the beginning on subsequent runs to maximize your time. It seems interesting enough. It's clear they were pretty heavily inspired by Darkest Dungeon mixed with some more traditional rougelike elements, and the art is neat. My only complaint was that it felt really easy. Granted, it was just a demo, but even before I understood the mechanics fully I never felt like I was in any danger during the encounters.

>that much for a flash game
Thanks, but no thanks.
Shame, it looked somewhat interesting in the middle of this EO drought.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19 Save 10% on MISTOVER on Steam.png (616x117, 12K)

what's that in REAL money

Like $25 with the 10% discount. They said it's supposed to offer 40 hours of content, which isn't a bad price for it if that's true even if it does look kind of cheap.

steamdb.info/app/909510/
Meanwhile
steamdb.info/app/774361/
steamdb.info/app/1049320/
were top sellers in the region for a good while on release.

>py6
Nigga what the FUCK are those moonrunes

Is there permadeath? And some kind of upgradable base like in darkest dungeon?

Hey thanks guys

>"Don't forget, even your best crew members have only one life."

Is under features in the description on the game page, which seems to imply that once a character is dead they're dead for good.

Cute anime girls dying horribly in a dark place, sounds like the best of etrian odyssey and darkest dungeon in a single game

I tried out the demo on ps4. It seems kinda cool. Darkest dungeon with EO art style mixed with a dungeon crawler map. Though the price tag seems a little steep.

*mixed with the mystery dungeon map