Now that Sekiro and Elden Ring exist it’s not Soulsborne anymore so what’s the new name?

now that Sekiro and Elden Ring exist it’s not Soulsborne anymore so what’s the new name?

Attached: 90F9BB80-A923-4EC1-8EF7-A23212998914.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

EldenSoulsBorne

There are many many many metroidvanias that aren't metroid games and we still call them metroidvanias.
Rougelikes and roguelites aren't actually rogue.

Soulsborne is fine and does not need to be changed.

fromsoft games

Bingo.

3D Action games?

metroidvanias and “”””””””””””””roguelite“”””””””””””””s aren’t all made by the same company though

>it’s not Soulsborne anymore
wrong

Just call them Souls games

fromcore

Elden Ring will be to the Dark Souls Trilogy what Demon Souls was to Kings Field.

this, soulsborne was always just an attempt by BB fanboys to accentuate the games importance

There's literally no point calling it "soulsborne", when only one game out of the five similar games currently available has "borne" in the title, and it's not even one of the first three. Just call it "souls-like".

EldenBorne... the dark souls trilogy is shit anyway and Demon's souls will never be remastered so might as well forget it even exists at this point.

Strandlike

Elden Soulskiroborne

Adventure games.

If the dev is what you're referring to then it's just FromSoft games, because the games are so varying and all different IPs so there's no point bunching them together unless you're genre categorising them.
And a genre name refers to the imitations by others too.

Casual Filter

Soulsbourne-iro Ring

Still Soulsborne
Sekiro is a big departure from the formula.

This. Outside of Sekiro so far they all play really similarly. Just leave it at Souls games.

Don't say that. I want to keep my expectations for that game in check, not bloat them out of proportion.

Currency Acquisition Loop Action Roleplaying Game like it always has been

CALARG, for short?

yeah this, just a souls game or souls like or whatever the fuck, no need to add borne, since it's just another souls like.

games with SOUL

Miyazagames

Souls-shit.

from game threads should go to /trash/ desu

Soulsbornekiroring

Go back to twitter you tranny freak.

Attached: your typical souls hater.jpg (600x359, 24K)

>he doesn't know

Bing Bing Wahoo! Fuck Miyazaki for not porting Dark Souls 3, Sekiro, and Elden Ring to Switch.

Attached: 1567136083365.jpg (582x507, 59K)

kys zoomer twitchdrone nigger

I'd unironically buy a Switch the moment they port DS3 over to it.
>handheld
>cheaper online fee than Soiny

soulslike

Attached: 1567815567318.jpg (4032x3024, 1.09M)

soulslike as it has always been

Brianna Who?

Nu-Action.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eldensoulsborkiro

souls borne king

Jazzwoozas

Good luck playing the game at 480p 20fps using those shitty ass GoyCon, instead of playing the definitive version on PC at least at 1080p 60ps using any controller you're comfortable with.

Attached: 1568817434173.jpg (268x284, 6K)

Action-RPG
You know, like anyone with half a working brain already did a long time ago. Not that fromcucks who only learned about them after beating DS become an "epic gamer creed-badge" will care and invent some new shit to feel special.

Fist time I have to agree with him.

Hey man, you too :)

Imagine being this angry at other people enjoying themselves.

FROM games, this way it cuts copycats and since FROM isnt planing on doing anything else, it wont cause any misunderstandings.

Is there a post that screams "I hate it because I suck at it" any more?