metacritic is normalfag garbage and only good for memes

94-97
retards wont understand it and might drive the score down

based
cringe

94-90

nice

90 for kojima bonus

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (671x951, 154K)

Critics: 96
Users: 88

first few reviews will set it at 100 for a while, then a bitter review will drop it to 98. Should stabilize around 96.

User score will be around 4.3

chekd

Very easy mode almost guarantees 80s minimum from critics. Weird ass shit though will dock it some points from critics that don't like being confused to low 90s max.

Angry autists are going to try and review bomb this game like they did Astral Chain aren't they?

User score will be 4.3, after pruning seething nintendies and mustards it'll jump to 8.9.

Well Gone Home reviewed well didn't it? So I'm predicting a lot of 10s

Attached: hedidnothingwrong.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Good critics score because Kojima sucks literally everyone's dicks. But from all the garbage we've seen the player score won't even reach 80 let's get real especially after promising a new genre which turns out to be nothing but Souls elements that he didn't know existed already because he doesn't even play video games anymore.

The last two numbers of my post will be the games score.

good enough and likely fair, although Yea Forums will still call 90 a flop and laugh at it like it's the worst game ever made

ah, the perfect spot between "HAHAHAHAHA IT'S A MASTERPIECE!" AND "HAHAHAHAHA IT DIDN'T LIVE UP TO THE HYPE"
this gun be gud

There has got to be some toddlerbrained retard reviewers who thinks the game is inappropriate or too hard to play or too hard to understand that gives it a low score.

I predict it will be a massive pleb filter, just like RDR2. The Yea Forums threads will be pretty good for the first few days, maybe a week of just people discovering shit and having a good time and then the shitposters and contrarians will discover something and latch onto it, spamming it endlessly until everyone hates the game by association.

these last two digits are the metacritic user score

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 122K)

too low

You forgot the sudden praise after it is announced on other platforms

I get the feeling we'll get another Uncharted 2 playstation fanboy meltdown again if that's the score.

No idea. MGS V got a way better rating that it deserved, but that was mostly because Konami didn't let reviewers actually play the whole game. Death Stranding will probably get a fairer assesment but I think it'll alienate a lot of reviewers with its focus on simulation mechanics. I'm gonna say it's gonna be in the mid 80s and have a lot of people complaining that plot and mechanics are too obtuse for their own good. It'll stand as an ambitious oddity. Wonder how well it'll do commercially. In terms of preorders it seems to be pretty popular but something about it has "big budget bomb" written all over it.

usually it's the other way around
look at dark souls

I see nintendo and the master race will be out in full force

85, but it'll get nothing but 9-10/10s and a few 5/10s. Nothing inbetween. People will either love it or really hate it, it doesn't have the universal appeal that most big games do.

Can't wait to see all the video reactions with tittles like "OMG this game is so strange!"

Idris Elba
screencap this

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 162K)

Metacritic? This fucking trash is going to steal GOTY from either REmake 2 or DMC5, im fucking livid.

Attached: Pasta la vista'.jpg (1048x582, 253K)

>Prediict it's metacritic score.
Did you intentionally butcher this?

90-93

Or, you know, just disappointed players

79 critic, there are going to be too many "problematic" kojima-isms that don't mesh well with today's california centric politics
user reviews will averate 70 with shitposters on both sides of the fence

80±5

There will be some 10 just because it's a game made by Kojima, wanted by kojima, made for kojima.

I honestly have no fucking idea

So in the spirit of Yea Forums it will be the last two digits of my post number.

similar situation like MGSV. Critcs will give it a good score because they feel like they have to and the consumers will again be dissapointed.

Critics: 88
User: 57

It's a sonh game from Kojima, first critics reviews would be straight 100/100.

90+

>Caring about the user score when it'll get review bombed by butthurt Xcucks just like Astral Chain was

Find me a kojima game with under 90 metacritic

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Attached: 1510510695870.jpg (658x682, 47K)

Sorry honey, that number is only for the king.

Attached: never ever.gif (400x314, 186K)

>the king
>shitty outdated game from 20 years ago
KEEP COPING.
The future is now, Death Stranding will get 100 if 99 is so precious for your dinosaur game.

>critics

>users

What will be IGN/Gamespot's "negative takeaways" from the game?
>9.7/10
>Although Death Stranding feels like a more fleshed out, diverse Metal Gear Solid 5 experience with an original story, the game's open world along with its hundreds of options can seem daunting to new players

Attached: IMG_2118.jpg (1449x2048, 685K)

Critics 86
Users 72

>Death Stranding will get 100
You and I both know that won't happen, so I've taken the liberty of screencapping your pathetic post so everyone can laugh at it when the reviews drop.
It's virtually impossible for any game nowadays to get the same treatment OoT got, video game journalism and reviewing is much different now. You a guaranteed to have one or two hipsters trying to bring the score down with their contrarianism, and succeeding to some extent, you can't stop it from happening.
The thing about OoTs score is that it can't happen again, time and place is a big factor to that game's 99 metascore and it's more than likely going to stay at the top forever.
All you can do is continue to cry about it like you're doing right now.

Sure, screencap, nintentard, it will be hilarious when DS completely humiliates your old ass "best game".
Accept it, DS is the new top dog, it will change vidya forever.

They'll complain about the focus on things like inventory management, equipment management and other simulation inspired mechanics for sure and will probably find them unintuitive.

10/10 I have death stranding and I have death stranding but I am not death stranded.

>it’s
>’

Depends. Will Kojima be doing his "review bootcamp" bullshit like he did with MGS4 and V?

what?

Niggers

11/10 - "It transcends video game medium" "One for the ages" "Citizen Kane of video games'

Jesus, did they really already do that for MGS 4?

For MGS V they didn't actually send out review copies, they invited reviewers to an event where they could play the game for a limited time. That just happened to be slightly too short to get to the blatantly unfinished second chapter. I wasn't aware they already did that for MGS 4. And I assumed it was Konami's idea, not Kojima's.

>it will be hilarious when DS completely humiliates your old ass "best game"
It won't because no-matter what happens, OoT will still be the only game with a 99 metascore.
It's not even a matter of the game's quality, it's more about the climate surrounding them.
You know it can't happen so just give up, you're only digging your grave deeper.

92. 93 if lucky
It'll be a MGSV situation again. No critic will call the elephant in the room when it comes to the game's flaws. No review significantly took points for having a bland, empty open world with copy pasted outposts and for having such a retarded chapter 2 which was basically a rehash of chapter 1 with the same missions but harder, and the occasional story cutscene in the middle, repeating the process until it abruptly ends
That shit got a 93 (I think). DS will be equally praised

82, it's a weird mess but critics still wants to like since it's Kojimbo

Keep coping, tick tock, time's up, when DS comes out you will be crying

equal to last to digits.

>s

>tick tock
Hey I remember when you used that meme for Spiderman. How well did that turn out?
lol

70 - 72

>SOMEONE SCREENCAP THIS

Yes, they even told reviewers they weren't allowed to mention the long ass install times or cutscene length in their reviews. Of course people just say MUH KONAMI but Kojima was a fucking VP for Konami at the time so that's bullshit.

I think this shit's trying to tell us something

Since I am h in perfect synch with the world's flow I can tell you definitively, it will be 89/8.5

>old ass
the funny thing about your mentally ill, zoomer ass is that DS isn't addressed to you either. you're not the target demographic. keep being useless, zoom zoom

>it's just going to be "REEEEEEE WHY ONLY GIVE IT A 9 AND NOT A 10? YOU GAVE COD A HIGHER SCORE ONCE! CAN'T SPELL IGNORANT WITHOUT IGN" uncharted 4 cancer again

Attached: 1518293017592.jpg (453x439, 52K)

82 with Sony bonus
92 with """"profound"""" movie bonus that helps legitimize the industry and makes its reviewers seem less moronic

my last 2 digits

70/100 check this 5

User score

my last 2 digits plus the guy below me's last two digits minus the guy's last two digits below him

Critics 80-90
Users 50

so metacritic matters all of a sudden?

a nintendie, gotta be

Bros, this is going to be the longest month and a half. Even if it's not amazing, I just want to play Death Stranding already

87 for critics; 54 for users
Screencap this.

Cope

Critics: 92
Users: 85

Critics: 86
Users: 65

Orange man bad, so 90+

Attached: EEvNaFYXYAENDgh.png (661x578, 119K)

I know his hand is supposed to be sideways but its so much funnier imagining that his entire arm comes down to a single thumb.
Because, you know, console players only use their thumbs or something.

Attached: 858.png (870x898, 821K)

>blue man good
>Critics
95+
>Users
60-70

>Kojima says the game won't get "really fun" until about 50% through

Attached: 1561569363046.jpg (692x720, 87K)

metascore
>not less than 90
user score
>7.6 after 24h
>8.4 after two weeks

9001/100

>"Sam's bladder will fill and must be emptied regularly by the player. If you look past this problematic detail, you'll have a breathtaking experience in Death Stranding."
>6/10

It'll get docked ten points for having a grizzled white man as the protagonist just like Days Gone did.

Female character named Fragile. Oh that will be a fucking dream for Kotaku bloggers.

Don't forget Mama and her milkers, ahahahha

>Critic score
>User score

My last two digits shall be the score.

Paid-off-by-Kojima/10

why the fuck would anyone make this reddit garbage

you mean fukushima's magnum opus
everything kojingles has done since has been shit

2 of truth

is this really the future?
scanning in celebrities and making interactive movies?
I fear how common this will become if Death Stranding breaks out

You're so dumb, there's nothing 'interactive movie' about Death Stranding and celebrities have been in games since forever.

>there's nothing 'interactive movie' about Death Stranding
I guess it's just a mere coincidence that the director is a huge film buff that's gained notoriety for his heavily cinematic works and filled his game full of acclaimed actors then. My bad.

Attached: 1553271149200.jpg (750x601, 136K)

Okay but it's still a game first and foremost, an interactive movie is what you would call something by Telltale.

>Critics
>Users

>dude hes taking inspiration from movies ARGH
>AAGGGH HES USING DEEP THEMES AND INTROSPECTIVE NARRATIVES AHHHH ITS A MOVIE I CANT PLAY IT CANT THINK AHHHHHHHHHH

Reposting mine.

Attached: no paid reviews.jpg (1080x1471, 369K)

>Deep themes
>Kojima

Attached: 654465654.png (640x360, 90K)

>I had my stuff stolen, turned my feet into bloody stubs, peed on a ghost, and turned my map into craters
>10/10 did not play to the ending as the game is too long, and I wanted to get a review out before anyone else to ensure we got the most clicks, but two hours is enough to know it's a mastapeece
>a kotaku review

>Critics
>Users
irrelevant

Oof, nice job outing yourself fren.

it has attractive mainstream actors injected into the game so at least 85 bare minimum.

>NUKES BAD
>CENSORSHIP BAD
>SPICY MILDMAN
HOLY FUG BRO I CAN FEEL MYSELF VIBRATING ON A DIFFERENT PLANE OF EXISTENCE BRO

Attached: Dominos app.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

whatever rdr2's is, minus three

You're just proving his point because that's all you took away from it the games flew waaaay over your head

There's literally nothing deep about any of his games
>Dude genes don't decide your fate
Wow, haven't seen that in a billion other pieces of fiction
>Dude people who censor shit view themselves as the good guys
Wow epic, skynet and a billion other evil AIs
>Dude women invented martial arts
Retarded

Attached: 14e3ab864971921222577923906.jpg (750x1015, 56K)

Refer to my last post.

You're just retarded, there's no point arguing.

Go ahead, inform me oh galaxybrain.

Don't make it so obvious