Got HK on Switch just because I wanted a physical edition and to play it on the go (already have it on PC)

>Got HK on Switch just because I wanted a physical edition and to play it on the go (already have it on PC)
>that fucking input lag and resolution
If your first experience with hollow knight was the nintendo switch im so sorry

Attached: il_794xN.1806089471_ta7k.jpg (794x794, 122K)

Godmaster was trash prove me wrong

If your response is "you're just bad" don't even bother

I don't know what are you talking about.

There was no lag, and if you think 2d sprites look bad at 230+ppi, you’re absolutely retarded.

theres definitely input lag compared to the pc version, i have hundreds of hours in it

You simply lack skill

If you have an experience with hollow knight I'm sorry

Works on my machine :^)

I have it on both PC and Switch and there is no lag. Consider the input lag on your TV since they have significantly more than a monitor.

>Input lag
You what?

>playing 2d platformers on a platform with that """dpad"""
eeish

I use the same monitor though

>HK on Switch
Cringe.

>switch
lmao

You’re not bad, you just need more practise

Name ONE modern controller with a good d-pad.

There was like a solid 30ms of lag on switch. Jump back and forth.

There are none. The Vita comes closest. But the Switch is definitely bottom of the pile.

Does it have input lag in handheld mode? If it doesn't then it's safe to say the problem is with your monitor.

>unplugging your pc to plug in a console and vice versa every time you want to play either
>says he bought the switch version to play handheld but only talks about docked and doesn’t even mention handheld having lag
This is lazy even for a console war shitpost.

The PS4 pad is fine. It's good enough to win evo

Sn30 Pro+

M30

>30ms
>single player 2d basic action game
big deal

It's not a huge deal, that's true, but it's there.

>unplugs his pc monitor so he can plug it switch to play the same game he has on the pc he just unplugged

Attached: DC85BEE9-A687-4B1F-B322-69426CC9D619.jpg (655x902, 281K)

OP here, maybe its just placebo just from using controllers Im not used to? I see other people complaining about it on google though so I dunno.

Either way, the resolution is definitely a bummer even on handheld.

Are you retarded? I have displayport and 2 HDMI ports on my monitor. Displayport I use for my PC and HDMI I have my Switch hooked up to.

>his monitor doesn't have multiple inputs
what the fug

But it's PORTABLE.

See I've also played it both handheld and docked. Mostly on handheld, but I played it a bit on docked because I couldnt beat watcher knights with base nail with the joycons
>comparing 2 versions of a game is now considered console war shitposting
epic

You're just bad

The Switch itself has pretty bad input delay by default, so it could just be that. Even the home menu has lag.

I have it on PC and on the Switch too. Something is definitely wrong with your or your game. Did you like play the game without installing the updates or something? Because that would explain it.
That or you're just shitposting.

Do you fucks unhook your Switch when you want to use a PS4 or any other HDMI device? Its 2019 for fucks sake.

seething snoys

Explain to me how a 237ppi screen is bad resolution.
This means you cannot distinguish individual pixels at around 35cm from the display.
Are you holding it up to your nose like a retard or something?

Why would I plug a handheld to a tv?

>Are you holding it up to your nose like a retard or something?

Attached: file.jpg (1280x640, 150K)

Are you playing HK wth labo, retard?

>Input lag
Sure, fuck off

Nigga, the game is fucking 600p in handheld mode lmao

>LABO VR
>it's actually unironically great for what it is

Attached: 11.jpg (852x480, 23K)

You suck

If Godmaster is trash then why is PV Pure Kino?
Checkmate, hindus

It was fun for the new bosses, even the ones that were just variants like sisters of battle. Never got to True Radiance or w/e its called though, fuck that gauntlet.

Sisters of Battle was fucking god tier. Jesus christ I still go back and do that fight every now and again, its like the world's most satisfying rhythm game when you're playing it right

Switch has the worst version of every game (and most expensive)

>(and most expensive)
true as hell. fuck the nintendo tax

Maybe is just the physical version, I have digital and never had any problems

I turned off vsync, and never had any trouble with lag.

you're just bad

source?

Pure Vessel is too fucking fast.
>Teleports on you and stomps you, then fills the arena with fucking groundspikes
>All before you can blink

Are you playing it docked?
Perhaps your tv just sucks

>Sisters of Battle was fucking god tier.
Is this something that everyone can agree on? I've never seen anyone say anything bad about Sisters of Battle.
If Pure Vessel would just fucking die already, I could try it myself and see.

>played first time on switch
>100% completion in 2 days
git gud don't blame it on lag

i like to refer to it as paddingmaster, because that's all it excels at.
seriously, retarded devs have no clue when it comes to boss design, and most of the dlcs were bosses, then suddenly "lol fight all these mediocre bosses again plus some"
they should have just worked on silksong instead of all that shit.

If you're like me you'll grow to enjoy PV too, he's a very satisfying fight once you don't have to beat an entire pantheon to practice him.
I spent an embarassing amount of time just fighting him, Sisters of Battle and pre god-master Nightmare King Grimm via save backups. Still haven't beaten P5, unlikely to ever try again. I just don't need Markoth and Absolute Radiance in my life ever for any reason.

I can see how PV would be fun. I like pogoing on his triple slash. Hate getting hit when I'm behind his head though.

He feels too fast for my reflexes to comfortably handle. Do you have any tips? I pre-jump his attacks, try to move sideways to avoid the surprise teleport stomp, get in hits when I can, etc. I guess it just comes down to familiarity, like with everything else.

I did the Path of Pain and Godmaster on Switch with a pretty even 50/50 split on docked and undocked. The ONLY issue I had after 50+ hours was a few seconds in Path of Pain where the game stuttered for a few seconds, which is apparently fixed with a console restart, and disappeared before I even had to do that.

Attached: 1392893070284.jpg (500x499, 105K)

What, you fags poor or something?

over the years you simply have not acquired the particular set of skills required to perform optimally

>Do you have any tips?
The thing I found hitting me the most was his 3 hit combo that starts with him holding his sword backwards and behind him. If you use descending dark from neutral (as in don't jump, just do the input while you're on the ground) you'll iframe through it, make him eat all of the attack's damage and end up behind him for a whack before he resets. You have to have fast reflexes for that though, but I've found it the safest rather than jumping and parrypogoing over it. Sometimes that just misses, you don't pogo and get hit while behind him, so I favour developing the reflexes for descending dark

When he does the charging thrust thing you can hit him twice, once with a downward strike for a pogo, then turn back towards him and hit him again as you're falling.

Don't hit him unless he's in recovery generally, he can cancel into the parry and THAT is one thing I can never get a consistent dodge timing for.

>If you use descending dark from neutral
user, I have the reflexes of a trout. Do you really think I could do that? I'd prefer to shadow dash through it, honestly, it's safer. I just get caught while pre-jumping because it comes out so fast, and have to pogo it.

Who doesn't have a monitor with multiple inputs?

How would they know it's the worst without buying both Switch and non-Switch versions? I have repurchased multiple games on Switch purely for the handheld aspect, and I can safely say that they were all more expensive while performing worse.