Monster Hunter Iceborne

>The Iceborne Wyvern
>clearly a dragon

Attached: 29BAF7C0-001C-44C2-ABFF-39B1419134AB.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxIWhhxboE
youtube.com/watch?v=2xe9XjUSmyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=HU4R1WM-Gkk
youtube.com/watch?v=r2v1zRUhR_g
youtu.be/dKwmrenVHRk
youtu.be/JoUgddQtcos
ark.ccib.sgizmo.eu/s3
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z9f1YzRjCs
youtube.com/watch?v=prw2B_03IzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think they call this one a dragon.

Fuck how do I find a list of all optional quest's? The last two parts are blue so I know I'm missing something.

>Iceborne
>Ukanlos nowhere to be found
??????????

Real talk, is the expansion worth the price?

There's a Velkhana quest that's called 'The Iceborne Wyvern'.

Yes, if you like Monster Hunter.

I know some are locked behind MR level, the ones to unlock Guiding Land region levels. I'm wondering if the Zinogre or Garuga monsters will get their own missions in the optional quest list though.

A sexy one at that

Attached: cd94856fe2c0b46d72bbfec47d376a18.png (1500x1919, 1.66M)

lagombi...

Genuinely worth more than the price to me but even for a normie, yes
And it's not even over yet

In my personal opinion yes. It's still cheaper than a full price game but it has a ton of new content between new monsters, new quests, end game grinding, weapon/armor sets, new and better hub area with mini games and room customization. However, it is literally just more of the same in regards to MHW gameplay:
>Grind/farm better gear to take on new monsters
>Kill new monsters to get better gear
>Rinse and repeat ad nauseum

It doesn't offer anything new outside of the core gameplay experience and views are mixed over the new clutch claw mechanic. The changes,/balance to some weapons and movesets are nice though. Another big con for people is the lack of weapon variety STILL. Most new weapons are still the uninspired bone/ore shit with monster parts taped on. The actual unique model weapons are pretty nice though.

There are quests at MR 125, MR 150 and 200 aswell.
Zingore and Garuga as well as the Guiding land level 6 monsters get arena quests when you cap them, but not standard quests.

Cool, thanks user. Are they tough? That fucking tempered Black Diablos you hunt for the upgraded Rocksteady mantle was a mega bitch. I usually play solo but I SOS'd for her.

Anybody here have a longsword setup I could try out? I see people using the velkhana set with crit draw, speed sheathe and stuff like that, is it actually worth it to use?

Blangonga...

The MR 125 one isn't bad since it's just Gold and silver rathalos and ian. Haven't got MR 150 yet but have seen the SOS, it's tempered Kirin and tempered Namielle so it looks like it could be a pain.

Going to get into Iceborne soon, what is the best armor set for SnS I can get before getting started with the expac?

how do I unlock the fourth botanical research slot? I'm MR 11 or so and I haven't gotten the quest yet

You get a quest to capture a Brachydios from the Seliana botanical research guy after you’ve finished the story Brachydios Hunt IIRC.

There’s a whole new tier of armour in Iceborne that you’ll start making almost as soon as you start, so don’t fuss too much about armour just yet.

>the stories about the wild cats is more compelling than the shit with the handler
Isn't it sad Ace Cadet?

For the love of fuck please someone where is a list of all the MR 6 optional quest that's all I fucking need

It's mostly MR100+ and arena shit.

>take funlance against brachy

What kind of fresh hell was this, that fight was a nightmare. Should have gone bow or bowgun...

Certain monsters I just cannot into melee combat against.

What's the purple bones needed for the final upgrade in the gold and silver kinsect line?

Post your coolest killscreen

Attached: IMG-aa99da9ca8ec4e3065d05bdaf40aa029-V.jpg (1600x900, 212K)

Speaking of funlance, what builds are people using in IB? I have the first viper tobi GL and no armor/decos to really support it.

It's great to have iconic monsters backs but who the fuck thought we deserved to be monkey paw'd on the soundtrack, every fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxIWhhxboE

Rajang got butchered

Attached: SKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1016x605, 521K)

Get some taste

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190908213122.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Attached: 1545087995086.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Gold Rathian was actually pretty fun in multiplayer but cancer in singleplayer.

>my cacophony is better than yours
Whatever faggot

Explain.

ROCK N ROLL

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190907202956.jpg (3840x2160, 707K)

>SOSing for the biggest shitter carting monster possibly in the game
You are either very confident in randoms or extremely silly.

Attached: qwaf8ch1vjsx.png (652x480, 166K)

MR Bblos is the ultimate "I want Bloodbath Diablos" monkey paw, because people forgot how much of a shitter slaughterer he was

Yes, you've made your garbage tastes known every single thread. You like shitty midi virtual flutes for everything, even the drums.

Considering how fun the new special sheathe is, quick sheathe and crit draw are definitely good for LS. I use velkhana/barioth for punish draw for extra fun. I don't change my playstyle to try for the KO, but I'll usually get one somewhere in there, since clutch claw and mount attacks count as 'unsheathe' attacks

Kill yourself

>fight monster for a couple minutes
>runs away
>fight
>get interrupted by another monster and watch them roar at each other until your dungbombs finally work
>target runs into the same area as the monster you dunged
>dung them again
>get to fight a couple seconds before they decide to run away again
>repeat until the hunt is over
Fun.

You first faggot. Then again with tastes as shit as yours you'd probably bitch out like a pussy and get some sleeping drugs.

>Gunlance main
>can barely do shit against aggressive monsters
>especially Velkhana
My defensive playstyle isn't suited for IB at all. I think I'll switch to GS for a bit.

I remember that movie

Attached: 4t34b t346y3.jpg (1920x820, 233K)

In single player she attacks so fast and does so much damage that the only way you can feasibly fight her without perfect execution is to go ranged. In multiplayer she still hits hard and fast but she has a good mix of single target attacks and crowd control attacks that make it rewarding to wail on her while she targets someone else but still punished you if you get greedy. The massive damage is justified there because if you get hit by her massively damaging attacks it’s most likely your own fault for getting greedy or not paying attention to your surroundings. It takes so much effort to avoid all her attacks in single player because she’s focused on you and you can barely get attacks in let alone pay attention to your surroundings. It feels like it was designed primarily with multiplayer in mind.

Is it true that MR Black Diablos is just Bloodbath Diablos?

>need anja tail
>carved plate from tail
>plate in rewards
Are you fucking kidding me

I’ve seen multiple TAs of her already though

Did you know you can clutch claw her head when she does the tail flip? Because TAutists figured that shit out quick

Is that a screenshot of the monster hunter movie? Please no, no dear god no I FORGOT WHY I MUST REMEMBER

Attached: 1565379047410.png (672x968, 949K)

>on GL expedition
>tracking Odogaron to level up the region
>Savage Jho appears and starts attacking Odo
>throw shit at Jho, but Odo runs to the next area
>chase Odo, Jho follows behind
>Odo roars and runs to the next area
>he's running a loop now
>empty my entire dung bomb collection on Jho's face
>The monster you are tracking will leave the area soon
>Odogaron has left the locale
What the fuck is Jho's problem

Attached: sb024.jpg (750x594, 45K)

Isn't that a scene from Reign of Fire?

Our day will come soon my fellow diablo bros, the jhoredditors will finally see....

>Throw shit at Jho
You see, that was your problem, fight the monsters at the same time coward, extra fun if the third appears, unless it's Tigrex, fuck his scream range.

To young to remember Reign of Fire?
What a shit movie.

Is there any spreadsheet of ammo types for each new bowgun?
Is there any new light bowgun with rapid spread and sleep or recovery?

Attached: 1568804501938.png (640x655, 186K)

Why do jho and bazel like poop so much, i keep throwing it at them and they keep coming back for more, fuck off already i'm not playing deviljho hunter, this gets embarassingly tiring when they also keep roaring for signaling they have seen you or they are going away.

>what a shit movie
The acting was crap, the "plot" was all over the place and it made fun of mutts so it was never gonna be well recieved.
Shame too, the wyverns themselves were really well done for a low budget B horror movie from 2002.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (2048x1255, 932K)

Not the coolest, just the most recent one.
Happy Halloween.

Attached: 582010_screenshots_20190912211022_1.jpg (1920x1200, 319K)

The western MH resources are shit, and the most up to date one is probably fextralife.

It's from that absolutely horrendous movie about generic Hollywood dragons attacking the modern world and working like ants for some reason

It was a fun movie! FUCK YOU! I liked it.

fuck this thing. holy shit was an awful fight.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

does windproof even do anything? I have it at 5 but I still get pushed back by kushala
3 is enough for anything not kushala right?

Kushala requires its set bonus to block the aura or a horn with "negate all wind pressure" song

>fextralife
say it ain’t so
fuck that popularity riding shithole

Once again... ED wind is a tier above the regular. Wind Resistance doesn't do shit against it. You need NEGATE Wind, which comes in World as Kushala set bonus and HH songs.
>3 is enough for anything not kushala right?
3 is only for small wyvern wind press, like Pukei and I don't know if anyone even uses it in World. Or if even Pukei uses it. Raths need 5 I believe. But Rath wind press is far less prominent in World compared to the older games. Well, dunno how it's in MR though.

Kushala's always had his own brand of even higher level wind cancer.

Your alternatives might be some reddit made google docs. If they bothered making those.

Kiranico eventually updated their World section, so hopefully it's just a matter of time

giving it human-like chompers made it a lot more unnerving than it should be

oh
well windproof seems pretty useless for the most part then, I'll get rid of it

Regular windproof works for Lunastra, so you're full of shit.

You know what's even more unsettling?
It's never looking at the hunter, it's always looking at (You)

Windproof is for Lunastra
What you want for Kushala instead is Earplugs

Well, I honestly didn't bother testing windpress against Luna, so you might be right there.
I just know that when EDs like Teo and Kushala roar, they have that short range windpress around them, not just the roarstun, which gets you if you stand too close. And in the previous games it was stronger than the regular windpress, thus dubbed the ED wind.
They still fart on you in World if you stand, say, at their hind legs, but I'm not sure what kind of wind press or negation skill level you need to nullify it.

I have evasion though

So tell me what are the best newcomers in iceborne?

Velkhana and Namielle

That works too, pard!

Critical Eye 7 seems kinda underwhelming

My only tactic has been pooping the monster you're hunting and flashing Jho and running the fuck away

But it's an elder dragon.

>think about moving to PC due to the sale
>remember my Vega card attempts suicide in any game with volumetric fog

>Looks directly at you

Fatalis is also known as the wyvern of destiny

About to fight Namielle, what am I in for?

Pretty sure monster hunter knows its dragons and wyverns.

Only it classifies all dragons as elder dragons there are no regular dragons.
And ironically nearly all elder dragons walk on 4 legs and have Wings on top of having 4 legs.
And all monsters classified as wyverns only have 4 limbs ether 2 legs and wings or 2 legs and hands or just 4 legs.

Attached: Fatalis1.png (1101x512, 321K)

How's it underwhelming? It's been buffed in IB, when crit is already naturally stronger in G-rank because of the higher raw damage on the weapons, while Attack Up remains a flat raw buff. And MM and WE got nerfed (sort of), so CE is the go to skill for affinity boosting in IB, no?

Perhaps in monster hunter wyverns just mean huge monsters.
And Dragons are just the ultimate wyverns.

It's a 10% effective raw boost. It's pretty significant. Considering most of the weapons in lategame have >260 true raw and some upwards of 300 it beats attack boost, which at best adds 21 and a 1.25% boost (~3-4 effective raw), especially if you can manage crit boost.That said the most value per point definitely goes to weakness exploit.

A literal and figurative sponge and one of the most stylish monsters added in iceborne. Bring a waterproof mantle, shoot the puddles with brightmoss

Wyvern in monster hunter seems to just mean reptile

>shoot the puddles with brightmoss

Attached: 1550564824134.png (1181x1181, 666K)

>Capcom ""localization""

>For example, the monster originally named Tobikagachi in Japanese has its name derived from “tobi” meaning “fly” and “kagachi” which is an archaic word for “snake”, and Tokuda wanted to leave its name as it was, but the localisation team informed him that “kaga” is an offensive word in Italian, and he allowed them to change its name based on this information.

>Word literally means "critical rate"
>Translated to "affinity"

It makes them go away. It's in the research guide. Lots of monsters have things like that. Like puddlepods and scatternuts being effective against seething bezelgeuse, or torch pods burning out the lingering miasma from vaal hazak

So I did the lure thing for Zinogre
How long am I supposed to be waiting for?
Did some quests and expediyions and nothing
Will it show up on the expedition menu eventually or do I have to find its tracks where I sent it?

Squib

Calamares.

Why brightmoss though? How does bioluminescence make puddles of water go away?

Literal bird monsters are also classified as Wyverns.
And a couple of monsters in the Wyvern class are pretty much mammals although only in World from what i can tell you have Paolumu and Banbaro.
Althou they just may be reptiles who evolved mammal traits. Like some kind of Gorgonopsians.

Attached: MHGen-Malfestio_Render_001.png (376x384, 196K)

You left the guiding lands after you lured? You done fucked up. It shows up either immediately if there aren't three monsters on the field or as soon as one leaves he'll replace it

Moss is absorbent.

So what do you all think of the cast of MHW? Aside from the implications that people actually ARE doing shit behind the scenes and we just never see it, they're not a bad bunch. Handler is a retard obviously, and the Admiral seems cool but hasn't done jack shit yet. Would've liked to have seen a cutscene with him tussling with a monster though.

Fuck if I know, maybe it's extremely absorbant

Cause it only LOOKS like a bird, like Zinogre only LOOKS like a dog. That's convergent evolution.
Birds are pretty much wyverns IRL anyway.

That's a possibility, I guess.

Kirin is an elder dragon.

Brightmoss does lighting damage for some reason. Maybe that's why

I hope that they’re saving Admiral’s weapon reveal for the next game where they introduce a new one.

birds are reptiles

Attached: 1568440381853.jpg (1080x549, 113K)

>Admiral’s weapon
What do you mean? He uses his fists.

I'd expect him to use a hammer 1handing it

>Implying owls are birds

Some chemical reaction probably

Pretty sure the monhun team just stooped caring about technicalities when designing monsters.
So the rare bird mammal is just them putting fun design over precise biology.

Nakarkos is classified as a dragon despite it being a octopus/squid.

Attached: 3rdGen-Baleful_Gigginox_Render_001.png (1690x1137, 1.36M)

>hunting Azure Rathalos
>can't find him
>walk into area to see him being gang-banged by savage Jho and Banbaros
Almost made me feel bad if he wasn't such a cunt.

Attached: 1449587390110.gif (500x286, 889K)

Fist weapons w/ grappling when.

We've been over that multiple times already.
The Guild classifies all kind of weird shit as "Elder Dragons", because they don't know how they work and seem to be mythical creatures. Like the fucking Kirin. It doesn't have to be an actual six limbed dragon.

>hating jazz ape
absolute
horrendously
completely disgusting
taste.

>Zinogre in the Coral Highlands
Wow that was fucking awful.

>hunting something in World
>Bazel is on the map
>didn't find the target monster yet
>[target monster] part broken notification pops up on the screen

Attached: CARW35FUcAI6aHo.jpg (547x471, 32K)

Kadachi sounds better desu, and kaga is not really an offensive word, as it isn't even written like that but it would have been pretty stupid to hear when saying it's name

Elder Dragons are a classification for monsters that they don’t know how to classify and that possess abilities modern (in the MH universe) science can’t explain. It’s only coincidence that half of them are actual dragons.

>World soundtrack is ba-
youtube.com/watch?v=2xe9XjUSmyQ

ck

Honestly he should also appear in the Ancient forest especially during thunderstorms or midnight when thunder-bugs are active.

Is the R1+X attack considered a sheath?

>Posts Iceborne soundtrack

sed

the new sheathing skill affects it. Someone meme Punishing Draw LS and give us results

Turn off "volumetric rendering"

Yes. Special sheathe is considered a sheathe and benefits from quick sheathe and crit draw.

I thought if I lured it to the coral highlands I would have to go there
Guess I'm doing it all over again

Why do they call everything Wyverns in this game? It's FUCKING retarded.

Sounds interesting, I'll try to make a set and fool around. Got any setup suggestions?

How is it even possible to kill nergigante without breaking a horn?

Do Kirin and Namielle have a turf war in that one quest?

youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=HU4R1WM-Gkk

Honestly if you ask me 3 had the best soundtrack and some of the themes are better in 4 and G.
But people who say world has a forgettable or bad soundtrack are just salty classic fags.

I had a similar encounter
>Fight Velkhana
>few Jho encounters but end in turf wars then him buggering off
>got Velkhana to skull, heading to nest
>Fucking Jho chases us in, near murders me
>Frantically try to run to a safe place to heal
>The mother fucker chases me through FIVE DIFFERENT AREAS even after flashing him in the face and getting out of sight, twice
>Finally heal and circle round to the nest
>Fucker finally gives up
Pickles is rutheless now

Attached: 1524114541132.jpg (602x615, 26K)

Happens all the time in multiplayer, when everyone just hitting wherever (hind legs most of the time). His HP pool is just not big enough to take all the random part damage and live long enough to have a horn broken.

Kirin looks like it doesn't have a single turf war

Teo's theme was completely butchered and it's not like it was any good before

That will change when Rajang is added

I'm glad, he barely felt "invasive" in the base game compared to Bazel. Especially since he only digs to spawn into the map now instead of appearing directly under you

Makes sense, nobody cares about Kirin

Are you guys sure he wasn't enraged? Because enraged monsters follow you throughout "room" divisions, while non-enraged don't.

I mean, MR Kirin isn't as obnoxious since it focuses on staying close rather than constantly running away

You posted two of the only really good themes in the base game.

Everything in guiding lands is in guiding lands. You'd just lured it into the coral region. Sadly you'll have to level things a bit and do a lot more killing and investigating until you work up to zinogre again. He's kind of a freebie awesome monster they give you early on.

That's probably it. I was too busy trying to heal up and get back to the nest to notice

Savage jho stays enraged until you beat it out of rage mode

does Kirin even do the shitty kelbi prance anymore?

That’d be even worse than the Coral Highlands. His moves are all big sweeping ones and you already can’t see shit in that tiny map, you can’t fucking see him most of the time because the camera is zoomed in so far.

>the quest to upgrade Affinity Booster

Attached: cat.jpg (632x420, 45K)

I hear people telling all these stories about Savage Jho being a madman crashing hints but in the 10+ times he’s invaded me he just walks past slowly while staring at the other monster and doing nothing. It’s often the other monster that starts the fight if they do fight (which is rare), and he fucking runs away immediately. Is my game broken?

what is it?

It's just tempered Kush and Vaal, but they are two monsters I can't handle well

Motherfucking Thunder-Rex chased me through the whole ice caves before I remembered that I had dung on me. Is he supposed to be this persistant?

Shara is the best designed elder dragon in years dont @ me

phase 1.

Visually both phases desu

>he doesn't like Rajang's revival as the jazz ape

You can fuck right off with that awful awful taste

>got as far as Fulgur Andrewnath
>fell into the "I should level all of my tailraider factions" vortex
I hate this

Attached: 1567860294351.png (235x216, 97K)

>No creepy crawler in the Hinterlands

Midly disapointed

Are you having fun though?

Juke it you little bitch

Attached: save_1_1_1-VideoToMp42.webm (720x480, 2.18M)

>Whoa....Nergigante is nature's equalizer against terrible cataclysmic threats
>Nature is amazing....
>We too are part of that system
>Damn Nerg is pretty cool after all
>....
>Field team leader : DUHHHH OUR NEXT MISSION IS FINDING NERGIGANTE AND FUCKING ENDING ITS LIFE

What the FUCK is this retards problem?

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Science ain’t gonna figure itself out.

I at that phase now but I got into the tailraiders just as I unlocked the guiding lands. Just recruited the Boaboa and started to take the surveyors photos

>tempered kush

Attached: 1568825019050.jpg (880x480, 144K)

Coming from someone who nearly hated World, absolutely. They improved so much over World that MHW as a whole went from being like a 6/10 to an 8 or maybe even a 9/10. Imo it feels like a return to form. Monsters in general are more challenging while also being more fun to fight, the endgame is actually interesting with lots of things to do other than farm the same 3 or 4 elder dragons for hours on end, weapon improvements across the board due to balance changes and the new moves. Crit Draw GS is actually viable again which makes me so fucking happy. Also it has nearly the same amount of monsters that base game World had. World had 30 on release whereas IB has 28. And unlike World the vast majority of those monsters are actually fun to fight.

Attached: Foolishness Anjanath.....Foolishness.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Jho's barely crashed any for me, maybe one or two. Fucker showed up all the time in 3U and sometimes in 4U, rises out of the ground like a zombie in those.

It’s still funny to think that shitposters were claiming Iceborne wouldn’t have more than 10 monsters in it yet it ended up being the biggest G Rank by far.

Attached: 20190907185048_1.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

He did the same with me at first, but now he seems to always invade and go apeshit when I'm fighting daora in particular. He just flips in like a spaz and ruins everyones day.

Elders are just overdone at this point. I hope the next final boss is something like Atlal Ka again

He too knows it's absolutely false and retarded and that it's called the EXTINCTION DRAGON for a reason

Grinded out a Savage Jho investigation in the Coral Highlands. Fucking terrible area to fight him, all the zones he ran into were small and cramped, didn't even run to the large, almost flat, open area the entire 3 investigations.

Atoraru was a fucking elder too. What are you on about?

Post more webms

Attached: save_2_1-VideoToMp4.webm (720x480, 1.83M)

Sounds totally like a thing humans would do.

It's not, it's a neopteron like Selta and Seltas Queen

How far have you gotten? I'm starting to get serious fatigue from the length of the fights, they just feel messy and tedious now. Its weird because I always liked long fights in the older games, I don't know why IB bums me out so much, I enjoy it but I'm bored as fuck at the same time.

Altah-ka is in the bug family. It's the third non elder final boss in the series.

>enemies can be wallsplat when thrown against each other

Attached: cent3.jpg (375x335, 52K)

So I first say I am no master of the nippon steel. I have 50 hunts with LS in world and most of them are post-velkhana. First time fighting barioth with LS so I didn't get my hits to really connect consistently for awhile, but I got a KO 10 minutes into a 20 minute hunt. Two piece velkhana two piece barioth gemmed for handicraft and fire attack since I didn't have many slots left with azure rathalos LS

Bullshit, it literally proved it's worth its weight in gold because it decimates Elder Dragons which historically fuck up humans shit.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190910011237.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

They'll splat if you throw them off a cliff too
people always go for the wall the claw is pretty versatile

When I started out MR felt long but when I hit MR3, things started to shorten down due to better gear. Only long hunts I experienced after were Nami and Shara

youtube.com/watch?v=r2v1zRUhR_g

Attached: BEYOND.png (1258x707, 1.15M)

Well not really. Nerg came in after we had already wounded Shara pretty bad. He would have gotten fucked up if it was him vs shara at full power.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190916063110.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

I remember one time I killed a Rathian by throwing her off the cliff in Rathalos's nest. She died when she fell down there. No killscreen sadly as that was on an expedition, but it was easily the coolest kill I ever pulled off

Doubt

If I have Critical Eye or a weapon with affinity at 40%, and add Crit Draw +2 does that mean every hit I do from sheathe have 100% crit rate? So I just run around and hit once and fuck off with GS?

Yeah, I also doubt that Nerg could have even gotten past phase 1

Your hunter couldn't even kill it alone, that why it got back up

If you have the opening to you're generally better off continuing your combo into more charges, especially if you have the extra affinity already, but yes, the added 66% would guarantee a crit on draw, including mounting and clutch first hits

>So I just run around and hit once and fuck off with GS?
Yep, now you're playing Freedom Unite HD Version. Have fun!

Yes, affinity stacks additively.

>Your hunter couldn't even kill it alone
Shara was playing dead, like Gypceros. We would have killed it eventually.

Go for more swings if you have the opening

Kek I doubt that champ

>We
>Implying the Admiral wouldn't have 1v1 ed it while you all watched in armament/horror

What are some good skills for hammer? Are there any that's good for both hammer and GS? I tend to flip flop between the two.

Nerg is unable of stomping Velkhana or Savage Deviljho, he's an absolute shitter

It wasn’t a kill, but I sent a Rathian running off the ledge in its nest in Wildspire Waste onto a Glavenus down below.

Just hit MR60. At this point its rare for a fight to go above 15 minutes for me.

>decimates Elder Dragons which historically fuck up humans shit.
And what is Nergigante? A fish?

But, it does?

Attached: 76469625_p0.jpg (1347x1757, 379K)

It ties with both of them

>R.Nerg takes 0 damage in his clash with S.Jho

Nani

youtu.be/dKwmrenVHRk

hot

He does take damage
youtu.be/JoUgddQtcos

Attached: HEYPARD.png (684x657, 179K)

Finally made it to the Guiding lands, I joined a group and helped kill a Yian Garuga but besides that I dont know how it works ? Any tips ?

so there are less fight like lunastra or AT vaal with aoe damage over time and other bad mechanics like that?

time to get to grinding user

>Namielle horn got BONED

FUCK

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190918173447.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

Focus is much better for GS than hammer but both make use of it. Earplugs and weakness exploit are great on both, although GS can tackle through screams. Personally I run a 7criteye 3weakness exploit 3focus 3partbreaker 5handicraft and say screw defensive skills

kill everything, level up everything. stop at the handler after every kill since every cart reduces rewards until turn-in. Every monster has mats you'll want for augments. Most monster materials you'll get there are only used for them

Stop this stupid meme.

Investigations or Guiding Lands for deco farming?

Attached: 1533578419000.png (691x576, 291K)

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190914170631.png (1920x1080, 3.07M)

So what's the deal between the stuff monsters drop and the stuff you get from the Handler ?

>Paolumu and Banbaro
Those arent mammals, they're just wyverns with mammals/irl animals features.
Also
>what are BIRD wyverns

But also gather everything that's mines or bones

Tempered Elder Investigations, any other isn't worth it
GL is for wacky endless arcade honts

Handler will give you token monster rewards you'd get so you're not deprived of getting actual stuff as well as a couple of their guiding lands pieces. The guiding lands materials are used in augments and certain higher level armors like zorah or charm upgrades

How are you holding up, PC players?

Attached: 1526941706822.jpg (835x557, 58K)

Wait for Thicc Jagras and tempered Lavasioth to come back.

Hunting or resource gathering in a particular region of the Guiding Lands levels that region up. Higher levels let stronger monsters spawn, and the materials you gather are better. Monsters and gathering points in the Guiding Lands give different materials to those outside of it, and these materials are used for Master Rank augmenting.

At Level 1, the bottom monsters of the food chain like Great Jagras or Pukei-Pukei will spawn. At Level 2, mid tier monsters like Rathian or Anjanath will spawn. At Level 3, apex monsters like Rathalos or Zinogre will spawn. At Level 4, Tempered versions of Level 1, 2 and 3 monsters will spawn as well as subspecies of Level 3 monsters. At this point, you need to grind MR to remove the level cap on regions. At Level 5, Elder Dragons will spawn. At Level 6, a secret monster will spawn. They are Scarred Yian Garuga in the Forest, Gold Rathian in the Waste, Silver Rathalos in the Highlands and Brute Tigrex in the Vale. At Level 7 (the highest level) Tempered versions of Level 4, 5 and 6 monsters will spawn. The end goal is to reach MR 100, which unlocks level 7 and lets you rematch Ruiner Nergigante.

Do note that levelling up one region will level down another. From testing it seems like you can only get two regions to level 7 at a time before levelling up another reduces it back to 6. So you need to join other player’s expeditions to get stuff from the regions you haven’t levelled. Also you can find traces of turf wars, and by breaking monster parts you fill up a progress bar on the special investigations they give you. Finish a bar and it’ll give you bait to lure out a specific monster at any time you like by speaking to the Handler.

That’s the gist of it, but you’ll figure out the nuances through playing it a couple times.

>Mount Zinogre or Teostra
>The fucking music change

Fuck, can this be permanent

Lunastra's on the wastes from lv6 too

So what was your personal wall in IB?

Attached: 1566706907432.jpg (1024x719, 64K)

You're like the first person I've seen saying it's awful, it's super fun unless you're going straight for tendie farming

>mfw Tempered Tobi

Attached: 1446040161306.jpg (1280x984, 104K)

Shitters online

I took like 2 hours to beat Shara because I was sleep deprived and too stubborn to change what I was doing. Then I changed to longsword and slotted in mirewalker and beat him like nothing and now I have no idea how I was so retarded for so long

>tempered Kirin

Attached: 1470859522872.gif (500x408, 2.73M)

I kinda like Kirin now
He's way more physical than thundercasting with his new move and his 'everything bounces unless you hit my head' thing is entirely circumvented by you wounding his body

What the fuck is that poison Goldian has? made me stock up herbal medicines

I made a mod halves all monsters sizes and triples their speed while enraged. I've just been shooting sos flares to watch randoms die.

super poison
I run fucking partbreaker 3 just to cut her tail faster, literally disables 30% of her kit just by cutting her tail's reach

Sucks too because its the only one of her weapons that went with the tentacle motif.

Legit I think he reads inputs. No matter what attack I did with what weapon at the moment I pressed the button his own attack animation starts and it was always without fail a move that would hit me first or get him out of the way of my attack. It was obnoxious as fuck.

I guess Shara? Took me a couple of tries. Really don't know how because I don't think its that hard of a fight.

I hade to woah the fuck on with my first tiggy and brachy, but no real “wall” yet at MR55. Except for Jho. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the hardest monster in the game. He makes Ruiner seem like a joke.

It does a fuck ton of damage and if it sets the arena up correctly it can pretty reliably kill you with little way to avoid it. Part of why it’s fun imo, you gotta stay up in his shit or else he’ll turn the whole room into quicksand and vibrate you into the next life.

Ruiner in MR99 is the real one. You haven't fought him yet

>tfw my two favorite monsters Barioth and Brachy aren't in the fucking endgame
I fucking hate this shit. I get that maybe they didn't have the budget to include a lava and ice area in GL but why not just have Barioth show up in Coral and Brachy show up in the desert? Why not just let everyone monster be in the end-game instead of needlessly excluding them? Pisses me off tbqh.

trying out hbg, what skills do i need if im going for spread? ill be using zinogres hbg. alse what customization do i need

>made a sleep SnS loadout with bombardier and everything
>want to test it with multiplayer status thresholds
>go into a mission and spam the sleepy jagras sticker
>monster goes to sleep
>2 of 3 hunters don't stop attacking and wake it up
I asked them in chat is they knew about sleep bombing then crashed the quest with no survivors. Best part was when I pitfall trapped the Barioth on the upper tier of the arena when the dragonator became available and activated it while he was out of reach. Next I triple carted and told them to learn to sleepbomb.

Does he get real? Because I was unimpressed with his new move and spikes round 1 from fighting him so much in HR

Theres some Iceborne survey Capcom are doing.
ark.ccib.sgizmo.eu/s3

Attached: file.png (1009x675, 45K)

Barioth and Velk.

doesn't stop moving and almost all his attacks cause spike AOEs and higher bleed chance

>an iceborn creature
>clearly was born of an egg
wonder how it smells haha

Shara is the only monster I 3 carted on in the campaign

Does what “tier” of monster you fight affect how many MR points you get?
Like do the 5 star tier monsters give more than 4 star who give more than three star?
Basically should I just start genociding elder dragons so I can get to the MR required for good stuff to start showing up in the guiding lands?

>bored on PC
>decide to respond to some SOS missions
>find some guy doing the nerg story quest
>jump in and kill it 3 minutes after joining and only 8 minutes into the actual hunt
oops.

Attached: 0fde6e61313440cbf0557a53b05a73a7.jpg (579x610, 60K)

See I hate schmuk hunters that get carried by their friends and constantly cart on a stranger's hunt.
Every 3rd or so mission I join there is some baby hunter that thinks they're hot shit but is the only one to cart.
Boosting is the most retarded thing in this game and shouldn't be practiced.

No walls yet, not looking forward to farming Savage for his gear and to upgrade the horn. It took me over 40 minutes, I couldn't work out the openings.

>the endgame is actually interesting with lots of things to do other than farm the same 3 or 4 elder dragons for hours on end,
Yeah now you have to farm shitty early game enemies for hours for a chance to fight the monsters you want to fight for their unique postgame materials that have no fucking business being restricted to the guiding lands because they're the same fucking monster as anywhere else.

Remember to tell them just how much they need to fix the weapons.

How do I get better at rolling through roars? I feel like the tells are super subtle or super delayed and I always end up mistime or not noticing until too late.

I did, now its your turn faggot.

The connection. I keep getting disconnected every 2 hunts during active hours and only get stable hunts around midnight.
Fix your fucking game capcom.

Way ahead of you on that
I also asked them to release all versions simultaneously next time

Namielle is actually really though what the fuck, and I was afraid it would be another Vaal Hazak

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z9f1YzRjCs
Watch this video and study it until you can get it consistently

a classic shot

Attached: 5345235322.jpg (960x540, 98K)

Don't watch any faggy jewtubers and just practice.

bump

Beginner tips for Anjanath? The hunting log says to focus its throat but I dont know how to knock it down. i just started playing today

Attached: 20180913183658_1.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

Should I use my beloved Hammer or should I stop being a shitter and learn to use the superior Hunting Horn?

If you're playing solo then stick with the Hammer, otherwise HH since it's always a welcome sight in a group.

>superior Hunting Horn
>superior

Attached: 107-1070623_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1500930800340-confused-anime-girl-transparent[1].jpg (820x746, 202K)

>Bazel and Seething Bazel are wyverns that have a main theme of explosions
>They have a unique lance
>Their gunlances were boned
What was Capcom thinking?

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180204193838.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Tender plates. It kept dying before the second break.

not really a wall but brachy gave me the most trouble so far
every single game this faggot fucks me raw because i always think his punches aren't going to reach when they almost always do, so instead of rolling to get out of the way of his punches i would just try circling around him which never really works
also fuck blastblight

This kills the Kirin.

i fucking hate female hunters so disgusting. remember to kick any trannies out of your group

Why the fuck do people keep saying this? Am I just really good at the game because Nami was piss easy for me. People keep saying it’s such a good fight or whatever but all I was impressed with is the creative design of the monster. Did I just not get hit with the good shit? I stayed out of the water because it seemed the thing to do and never carted

I liked Namielle. It was a decently challenging fight that forced you to play at the speed the monster wants you to and punishes you if you don’t, get it was done in a way that wasn’t annoying at all and actually pretty fun. Overall an unusual but really well designed fight to go with an unusual but really well designed monster. One of the best Elder Dragons in the whole series imo. I love Velkhana too, Hayes him in the beta but in the proper hunt against him in the main game something clicked.

I think Iceborne has the best suite of new Elder Dragons in the series.

Everyone has their struggles.

Same issue with me, I had no trouble with Barioth or Namielle, just Blackveil Vaal

I'm generally bad at the game, Teo Kush and Velkana give me a hard time but Namielle is ez. I just dance around her ankles all day with SnS

It’ll take a little while to knock him over but as long as you aim for the head you’ll get it eventually. Don’t be conservative with all the environmental stuff at your disposal either, you can get easy staggers with certain types of slinger ammo and you can lead him into environmental hazards once you know where to look. Just take your time and experiment, there’s very little if any punishment for quest failure and a lot of different tools at your disposal, it can be overwhelming at first. Certain weapons are better at knocking down monsters than others too.

That lance is superior

>This new custom augmentation feature is sure to be a hit with the players! They’ll certainly appreciate us making it compatible with the weapons they’ll want to use most!

You'll do shit damage anywhere but his head and tail but if you manage to break his legs they become weakpoints too.

Fuck Kirin

Attached: 1563194470079.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

It’s not really difficult at all but it was an enjoyable fight with a gimmick that wasn’t obnoxious. It felt more like a HR fight in terms of difficulty but it’s Namielle’s first game, so they’ll undoubtedly expand on its abilities in future games it makes it into.

bronies need to be gassed.

Killin’ Kirin

I do this too. They are too many newcomes probably because of the sale. Dude carted twice against Nerg because he still had rarity 4 armor so I told him to sit down in the camp that I will rather kill him solo.

I want to KILL Kirin!

Attached: 1548792976173.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

My guy didn't have time to cart, I ran the Kjarr para IG and Nerg was knocked over or para'd basically the entire time I was in the quest

Will using the transmog mod on PC get me banned? It seems pretty safe. I want to wear jyura armor.

Capcom doesn't give a shit as long as you aren't unlocking DLC without paying or fucking with online play

Yeah, like I said dude had rarity 4 armor. Nerg barely touched him and he died. I have no fucking idea how he managed to get that far. Probably because of people like me.

I'll go for it then. God I wish the skills weren't such crap for such good looking armor.

Yeah no doubt, most of the SOS up when I was looking were story quests or mid-game monster investigations

I really enjoy fighting Tigrex in IB for some reason, more than in the previous games.

Attached: d07331c31cc7709b9f85af61cdffb795b8341678cb4078c09121d05fe0ebbded.png (81x86, 9K)

They only ban people for overtly cheating or for not paying for DLC content. Graphical mods they don’t give a shit about.

Use the Clutch Claw on his legs and hit them
Hit the tail too
Use Pitfall traps to imobilize and hit the head
Flashbug pods works great on LR and HR
Bump him into walls (clutch claw on the head + slinger shot)
Use a weapon with better reach (bow, lance)
Git gud

Same, but that’s not saying much. All the pseudowyverns are decently designed fights but after all these years I still can’t fucking read their attacks properly, my brain just doesn’t comprehend their movements and capabilities so they push my shit in every time. Most other monsters I can master and read perfectly but those three and to a lesser extent Zinogre always fuck me around.

What's normally considered the better weapon between GS and LS?

I can only upgrade one right now. I've been using LS and I like it, but I can upgrade my GS to Jagras Blade or Carapace Buster and they both look like they do an insane amount of damage.

Attached: 1568141782177.png (769x787, 479K)

>ruiner
>do pretty alright
>die
>come back
>hit twice
>win
I fucking hate this game

Spastic retard is always fun for me

The murder chicken is a straight upgrade from fighting tiggy tho, they made him so much fun this time around

based

Who gives fuck what's better? Just play with whatever you find fun.

Attached: 20190908091141_1.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

>Yeah now you have to farm shitty early game enemies for hours
>hours
That's an exaggeration if I've ever heard one. Doesn't take long to level up areas to lv3 and by that point you're fighting mid-tier stuff. Also you can just join other peoples guiding lands expeditions if you want to skip the early game fights. If you want to skip to elder dragons just grind MR and then you can join people's GL level 7 rooms. Plus the idea of early game monsters being even slightly relevant in the endgame is a good thing, I don't care what you say.

>get whiffed by a tempered ED
>lose 75% of my health with 900 defense and vitality 3

Attached: 1484804381332.jpg (188x212, 4K)

Welcome to G-rank!!!!

Attached: dab.png (1920x1015, 1.74M)

how the fuck do I properly get up when my character is stumbling around after a tremor

You don't

>Metashitters now have to either git gud or drop their meta sets for elemental defenses

Attached: 1568838170381.jpg (724x1024, 79K)

I don't even remember the context of this one, and I can't even see what died.

Attached: mhw01.jpg (1680x720, 90K)

Attached: NOOOOOO I NEED MY FULGURBUGS.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

It's still cheaper than buying the same game twice isn't it?

Attached: thingken.png (920x920, 94K)

I told you retards to not depend on meta. The fact that vitality 3 is mandatory for MR is proof that you have to start thinking about defense skills and drop raw in general

MR100 is the true MH experience, right next to FU

Attached: 4U players.jpg (1536x2304, 869K)

Is there a list of monsters that have a arena optional?
How do i check if I've completed a optional arena?
Iceborne by the way, already 100% base world optionals.

Fuck, that's not what I meant to upload, but I guess the same statement applies? This is what I meant to upload. (one was before and one after a PC upgrade)

Attached: mhw02.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Wait mandatory? Other people are using it? I thought I was a shitter walking around with a crutch for using it.

>Oh no, I need to build sets to counter specific monsters!?
High rank 100% affinity crit boost meta was a mistake

It isn't mandatory, it's just a crutch. You're just both shitters.

t. gets OHKO'd by basic tempered mons

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-175819.jpg (1916x1073, 1.11M)

t. shitter

4 more months to go pc bros

Attached: 1560153936495.jpg (1378x1381, 488K)

Basic tempered monsters barely have any additional damage, you basically can't tell the difference

are you not supposed to fight shara alone? spent 30 minutes then carted thrice in like 5 minutes

Attached: 1531979155349.png (300x300, 7K)

Patch 2.0 dropped for GE3 so I'm gonna have fun for couple hours

Attached: MonsterHunterWorld 2018-10-24 20-48-41-449.jpg (2560x1440, 563K)

>are you not supposed to fight shara alone?
I dare you to use SOS.

>Shara LBG is a Mosin Nagant

Attached: 1547529908793.jpg (326x500, 18K)

>it's shit

Attached: 1567519282593.jpg (534x674, 274K)

So how do all of these japs have rocksteady and temporal + how the hell do I get that

what happens

Just tried Rapid fire sticky 2. That shit is disgustingly powerful. How did this make it past QA?

Anyone else fire a SoS even if its a quest you could solo easy?
Playing solo is kinda boring, huntings a social event.

Attached: Thats+all+truth+brother+_14ee168405dce47daf2079d335f603f5.jpg (627x310, 81K)

You'll learn the true meaning of the words "incompetent" and "rage"

You lose all 3 carts to a single shitter in phase 2.
Take it from me, just learn it's attacks and patterns, then adjust.
Hit just the head if you want tendies and abuse clutch claw wall slamming.

the patterns seem simple enough during the skellington phase, I just got stuck in quicksand and got btfo three times in a row
it's also 3am and I lost an hour of sleep because of this cunt and the spiky hedgehog thinking it was just going to be a short one after Namielle so I guess I'll just try again tomorrow

Attached: 1531245301224.jpg (439x550, 165K)

Jyura Bullet into Beo Shooter does all of that

>decide to do the jho special assignment
>completely undergeared, don't expect to do any damage, just want to see what's the quest
>triple cart 10 minutes in
>palico snagged a gem

Attached: 1559615758610.png (960x790, 808K)

Just fought MR Tempered Luna. She is the first monster I have ever fought in all my 8 years of playing MH that I had to make a specific set JUST to counter her. The fucking fire mantle does nothing to prevent insta-kills from chip damage alone, and she does the supernovas 1-2 times per minute

Attached: 1521579697582.jpg (960x960, 186K)

Smoothestbrain here, what skills do you want to aim for for HBG/LBG?

Mirewalker Jewels dude

I tried SOS and I shit you not it took three minutes to go from 0 carts to 3. Just stay under him and move with him

And yet nergigante got through. Interesting

>rock boss
>he takes it off
>it's the spooky cunt you guys keep posting
wtf when's zinogre

Attached: 1546285933156.jpg (447x369, 29K)

Do more of the hunter tools quest. Many don’t unlock until you finish some earlier ones even if you reach MR requirement. Therefore, you have to get + version of some that you don’t even use

Soon.

Zinogre is end game only.

>temporal
Do the Lunastra/Teostra special assignments from the Huntmaster guy.

>be me
>late night
>join party of 3 with high MR, probably fat NEETs
>hunt ends and they congratulate with me for being the first random of the day to not cart

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1568431010122.jpg (620x456, 102K)

There's no distinction between "dragon" and "wyvern" in jap (mostly using 龍 or 竜 for their titles) so it was only a matter of time before the localization team mixed up wyvern/dragon/wyrm/whatever.

Apparently the Japs hate the Guiding Lands....
Did we lose, bros?

Should i buy the ps4 version

I own the game on PC and have about 400 hours there. I really should just wait but waiting is painful. Fuck capcom for staggering the PC version for no reason.

Attached: download (3).png (227x222, 14K)

Don't be a dumbfuck, surely you have other shit to spend some time on.

How do i HH in solo?
I tried it against viper tobi and didn't do very well.

go back to /vg/

Apparently the japs hate GU. Only 1 page in G-rank
Did we lose, bros?

Don't do it, user. I bought IB on PS4 after playing ~350 hours on PC and I just can't stomach more than one or two quests at a time. The loading, while fucking long as shit, is kind of bearable because you can do other shit while waiting, but the frame drops are fucking disgusting, putrid shit and there is literally no way of fixing them. I really don't know how "people" can play like that, even saying that it's the definitive version.
Just wait and play other shit.

>Japs hate the Guiding Lands
>24/7 turn lobbies
no (You) 4U

Attached: 1497835986771.jpg (680x794, 227K)

Quick turn into overhead swings for reach
Superpound into a forward recital skips the startup animation
Echo note does tons of damage on downed monsters
Use horn pokes between swings to set up songs faster

iceborne will run better on pc right?
RIGHT?

If you've got an i5 and 970 or better then without a doubt

weapons tend to be about equal when in the hands of a user who is good at their respective weapon, pretty much anyone can shit out a decent amount of damage if they know their weapon well enough, it's just HOW they shit out that damage that changes.

>Finally decide to bite it and make a LBG build because Shara's face is hard to crack
>Somehow end up in an SoS with 3 other gun users
For some reason it felt like those old shooter from way back with really large boss fights. Painkiller was it? At any rate it was rather fun.

that looks like you or another played died to a Luna / Teo explosion

>mfw when my PC is strong enough to run the game at max settings but my HDD has been hitting 55+ degrees and constantly hitting 100% and it's probably about to die
Fuck, I don't want to need to replace it now, not with Iceborne round the corner

Just buy a fucking SSD, nigger.
My quests load before the menu animations are done.

rename your files you fucking tourist

>made a narga mix and wore it for most of G rank
>scared I've been unconsciously ruined by evade window 3 and I'm going to be trash when I finally replace it

Attached: 1512865154242.gif (250x300, 785K)

>gigginox will never return to MH ever again
was he so hated by the community or does capcom just don't care about him at all?

I'm going to share my story from last night.
>Respond to SOS: Glavenus
>It's only me and the guy who called for help
>As soon as I show up he leaves and stays at camp
>So I go to work fighting the glavenus. No carts. I get him down to limping with no help from the host
>Another random joins at the last second and gets double carted instantly wasting the whole experience

Attached: aiportraits_1563503168.jpg (512x512, 28K)

Not popular though not hated

I plan on getting round to it, I just don't to have to spend 10 hours cloning my hard drive and all that, it's not that I can't replace it or get something new, it's that I don't want to go through the hassle.

Just tell me there is a good GS set for endgame with Earplug 5.
I removed Earplug for my build for the first time since mid-HR and with all these fucking roars my enojoyment of the game has decreased by a good 30%.

Better to do it now than when IB is coming out.
Just do it.

lot of Tri monsters never got a second appearance. It's real strange

Is there any reason to make Shrieking Legiana weapons over Baritoh or Velkhana?

lagiacrus, barioth and barroth still got some time to shine in later games

>He doesn't know how to tackle through roars

Miss u Peco

>second monster arrives
>5 roars in a row
>LMAO JUST TACKLE BRO

I miss gigginox

How does the regular PS4 handle the new maps and monsters? I rememner MHW hitting the low 20s and below pretty frequently if it was the Ancient Forest.

>Zinogre mount theme

Attached: 11.png (109x86, 4K)

>as soon as I show up he leaves and stays at camp

Why didn't you stay at camp with him? He wanted to go on a camping trip.

The performance seems to be around the same.
Absolutely disgusting.

Nobody misses the homolapio

All this talk of meta and builds. I just make full sets with a weapon to match and have fun murdering things to make more. I WANT UNDERWATER BACK AAAAAAAH

Attached: 1510448519318.gif (500x282, 3.65M)

I need that palico armor

>tfw starting to git gud at the game
Fun desu
Using Chadsword, Swag Axe, Lance, and want to start LS, DB', Hammer and Funlance

>We unironically got Beotodus over Lagombi or Blangonga

>brachy theme

Attached: 1562269827690.jpg (302x406, 16K)

Been playing around with Charge Blade recently and starting to have it really click. Shit is fun as fuck. Can't wait till I can get gud at guard points for hijinks.

Whqt is your favorite set aesthetic-wise?
For me, simple look I love kulu ya ku set
For edge its is either VH gamma or Odogaron

Please respond

It is!

Since its basically confirmed Lagi is back in MH6 its safe to assume underwater might make a return as well. Really hope thats the case because it was a really cool idea that just needed some refining. Pissed me off that they just got rid of it in the next two games.

i fucking hate those people.
i mean, yes, you can maximize your stats with mixing, but i wouldn't want to look ugly just for that.

full sets all the way especially the new odogaron set + crime

Same thing happened to me man

Beotodus is good.

I'd imagine japan isn't very fond of Tri. The series not only moved off of sony consoles, it also had an almost completely new roster of monsters and snubbed the vast majority of the existing cast. And this was on top of other shortcomings like record low monster count, high rank only, high rank exclusive to the online mode(which was a paid service in japan), easier than the previous games, half of the weapons cut for no apparent reason, underwater combat, exhaustion, diminishing returns on flash bombs, etc. If any of this sounds familiar, it's because of lot of it happened again with World's release.

But then P3 went on to the be the second highest grossing game in the series and had basically the same roster but bigger. The taste of the elevens is unfathomable.

The SA looks cool

unironically beotodus is a better fight than either of those

KAISER X
>tfw no Teostra Del Sol GS to go along with it, instead Greatchads got the ugly as fuck Kushala GS

I hate fighting Narg in GU with a Lance. I bounce off his wings, I can't cut the tail because he wont fucking sit still, and even when he does the tail slam the hitbox is like triple the size of the tail.

I'm right before Shara at the moment due to farming stuff, but Velk Alpha and Teo Alpha are probably my top two at the moment. Velk because it looks damn good at my huntress, and Teo Alpha because I spent so much time in that set back in 4U G rank back in the day. Working on getting Kusha's sets right now. He's a bitch, but I love that full plate roman armor.

>tfw saw the Lagi prototype only a week ago
Looks cool desu, wonder why they removed him.

He would flip the fuck out when it came to collision. He was just too big.

The only thing I dislike about the guiding lands myself is that the ores/bone piles are different and kind of blend in.
Rather frustrating since you need to gather from them a shit ton.

Attached: 1404320204657.gif (276x220, 774K)

Explain Wulgs then user. They have them listed as wyverns despite being a better fit for the fanged beast family.

I know, right? It just needs some work to be good, and honestly with the claw, they have the tools to really refine it now.
Hey, I understand those that want to shit out as much damage as possible, it just doesn't matter at all to me. I wanna have a cool outfit and weapon. I have enough skill to get decent enough kill times without worrying about skills, so I just consider them a bonus.

Supposedly they couldn't get his long neck to work properly in the new engine or something along those lines.

Yes if you loved the base game.
If you're like me and found yourself quickly bored with the base game, then Iceborne isn't gonna change that even though it is a better experience.

the SnS looks cool

>decide to do a tempered tier 1 quest just for the fuck of it
>get a crit boost gem first try
FUCK YES

This shit will happen to his neck

Attached: tail collision.webm (900x506, 2.6M)

>half of the weapons cut for no apparent reason,
Same reason as World's boned weapons, asset refreshes are hard and the team isn't that big.

This.
It's gonna be my layered as soon as I get it.

as I recall they have higher ice values, so they'd potentially be better for faster hitting weapons

You're lying. Little jew.

>like 10 crit boost decos from playing the base game
Are those even THAT rare?

What ranking? Last one for hr you have to be hr100

Yes.

?

Like other anons said, they had problems with his neck during development, the neck issues are already fixed but they didn't add him to IB because he's too fucking big and doesn't fit in any of World's maps so they're waiting for MH6 to add Leviathans back.

Attached: 2bb5870d6fc5c078cde5c5645b5a18982c3bbb05fd0678b3b44a6034a28d5bd0.png (900x578, 523K)

I'd like my brachy pallium now, please. It's been 20 hunts already.

Attached: 1553829155067.png (800x450, 452K)

Cool.
>10 crit boost decos
>3 artillery decos
>3 crit eye decos
>0 capacity up decos
NIGGERS

Uh none? MH is easy as fuck, shitter.

do your 4 gold investigations u mong

Wow I bet you get all the girls!

just save wizard that shit, there are 9 pages of decos now with the iceborne expansion

I'm definitely doing that if I don't get it by January.

I actually do. Getting my dick sucked rn. Girl says she only sucks redpilled men's cocks, go figure huh? Not that you can figure anything out, let alone how to have sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=prw2B_03IzY

Okay I tried to listen to it without my preconceived ideas and it's actually great
Still I prefer the old one, might be because I'm more used to it

Attached: The-bully-jackpot.gif (754x371, 2.14M)

Why the fuck can't I meld a Shara Mantle. This is bullshit.

>he doesn't know

Reign of fire

Just beat Shrieking Leguana and this expansion has been kinda boring so far. Does it get better at the end game?

That sucks because leviathans are terrible to fight.

Surprised we haven't gotten Fatalis yet considering how much they shilled him for the 15th anniversary merch.

Attached: b0aa0137af5527fe5181177a8e449e742c6f304e530c86f90ff631e4d00c9c08.jpg (787x749, 307K)

god i cannot wait for the glorious return of gobul

Maybe final DLC monster? Along with story teasing for MH6 which will probably be revealed next year?

What.

FOUND THE JEW FOUND THE JEW FOUND THE JEW SHILLING A JAPANESE GAME SO THEY CAN MAKE MORE MONEY FOUND HIM I JUST KNOW ITS INSTINCT I FOUND THE JEW

be honest. if lunastra was a real, human, and a girl, would you?

Based and chadpilled

anja for cleavage kino

don't stick your dick in crazy

I already have a fiance.

>human
>not monster-girl
I'd still pick Namielle tho
Imagine the slippery wingjobs

bro i think your fiance wants to fuck you

tfw no knotted horse dragon cock

Only the "real" part is enough for me.

germans are disgusting, i hate europeans

Newfriend here
I’m trying to understand is Wyvern and Dragon suppose to be a catch-all term for classifying monster?

What are the set bonuses for Guild Palace? Can't seem to find anything about it

What item do I need to unlock it?

Don't think too hard about it
Also,

that's all he was there for sadly, for the overpriced plastic brick. Shame, because he actually kinda fun in his later incarnations.

On my first brachy hunt i got a pallium from Plunderblade, on my second i got one from a part break and on my third i carved one.
Git gud.

Critcal eye or attack for a brachy CB build?

Crit skills are cringe.
Attack skills are based.

cringe
based

.....I seriously would hope so...? The fuck are getting on about?

Damage skills are cringe.
Get some utility skills.

What are some good active Horn mains to follow?

Attached: D6F489D37CE06AD962BDEE8BFF8CB59152CA9067.gif (418x380, 98K)

Follow your heart, user.

go for it man

>had to use 10 dung bombs in a single quest
I mean holy shit FUCK OFF. Is this natures fucking Thunderdome or something? I'm trying to hunt an apex predator so fucking leave me to it would you?

MR arena quests obtained after capturing Guiding Lands monsters (YG, Zinogre etc). If you've already done those then not a clue

>We Run This Town
Is this one at a time or three at a time?

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x600, 231K)

Ever had to fight Brachy in the gigganox cave in 3U? Thats the real thunderdome.

Guiding Lands leveling takes too long and it's fucking boring

Is anybody else glad they no longer have to buy new consoles for monhun? Fuck nintendo

Thank you user, I never would have solved this case without you.

I mean I guess a dragon is still technically a wyvern just a specialized wyvern with 4 legs

No one ever told me that doing the seemingly pointless decor quests would give me neat unique charms

MR 60+ shitters carting during shara's first phase

how do you unlock that quest?

>during shara's first phase
You'd have to be an absolute retard to cart during phase 1.
Besides don't forget that people often grind shitty event quests to boost their MR/HR.
Once played with a guy that was HR 520ish and I was HR 127 since I was looking for competent people to grind elder dragons with.
Guy carted 3 times during first quest while contributing nothing towards taking down the monster.
Booted him out straight away for wasting an investigation.

what skills do i need for hbg

yes

>join someone deep into phase one
>get to phase two, must be getting close to the second head break
>other guy carts quest over

I couldn’t believe he fucking carted twice to phase 1

Phase 1 is is the hardest phase to me. To me, you're an absolute retard if you cart after he sheds his armor.

? i need help man

you do

>First phase he just sits there and lets you dominate him like a little bitch.
>Second phase he shoots air guns at your back over and over.
Mmkay

How? Literally nothing he does in his first phase is threatening. The second phase can catch you off-guard with the exploding quicksand and some of his rake attacks can easily fuck you over if you aren't positioned just right.

>Dreamcore Ore
>Dragoncore Ore
How many charms does this game think I'm crafting? Is there another use for them that I'm missing?

I cleared every optional and the Field Leader told me to take this challenge since there was nothing left

Mh thunderdome is deviljho in the buff, that naked event quest in 3u

rajang theme was never good