twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prince of Persia 2008 is underrated

HELLO FRIEND
SELECT YOUR VEHI
ABRA KADABRA
CAN I HELP
BYE BYE FOR NOW

based

Attached: 1456593940867.jpg (640x480, 88K)

>Why did you do that?
>Because it was 2001

PoP is a classic series, why is it dead? Did Assassin's Creed kill it?

BECOME A NUDDA PERSON

kek

I can hear it so clearly

Attached: 1474306276469.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

duh

Blackface is not racist. It's only racist when it's done to insult or to demean.

I saw his apology before seeing the image and had no idea he had blackface on, he just called it makeup lol. Very dishonest.

>releasing "brown" face photos before election or any other damning info post trump

LMAO they are trying so hard to stop him

what a little worm.

>sandniggers trying to co-opt the blackface meme
Trudeau is a huge retard but he literally did nothing wrong. Funny though.

It's not even blackface.

>one copy of Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey

Attached: 1548814084129.png (483x569, 680K)

Old Gregg is green though.

>2001

They were different times. When black people weren't allowed to vote and we still burned witches at the stake.

>High School
>Showchoir had us split in groups to do a skit to perform in front of the rest of the group so we could laugh at each other and get to know each other better
>Me and the boys decide to do a Jackson 5 number as there where 5 of us in our group
>"None of us are black, won't it look kinda wierd? Just 5 white guys dancing to Jackson 5 song?"
>"It's okay, we'll just paint ourselves black"
>"Oh and we can get Afro wigs from the Party City down the street"
>"great idea!"
>Despite all of us knowing what blackface was, it somehow never even crossed our minds that's what we where doing despite like a week of planning
>one of our moms painted our faces; never said a word
>Performed in front of the class (with at least 10 of them being black, it was a deep south school) ; no one said anything
>Shit was recorded and is sitting on a disk somewhere in a box at that school right now
>This was like 8 years ago
>That one politician makes the news recently for having a picture of himself in college wearing blackface next to a guy dressed as the KKK
>"Wow what kind of idiot would wear blackface in publ-"
>
>OH FUCK
>Literally did not fucking register in my mind what I did until that very fucking moment
>Thank God every day I'm not famous and don't have to worry about that shit being uncovered and ruining my life

Attached: 1559380355684.jpg (480x480, 53K)

not a big deal but he and other leftists forced it to be, so I'm glad he's getting fucked. you reap what you sow

What song was it?

Man I wish I was an oil prince

god fucking damn it
I hear Zach's impression

"I want you back"

He's a fucking gigantic pussy.

I'll still be voting for him just to take a vote away from someone else planning to vote. Fuck conservicucks and fuck the green party.

Attached: 1568825352882.png (694x634, 49K)

What are some games set in Cuba?

Attached: 1_89DTzg7OzvLrnc8cyAsUSw.png (562x842, 464K)

Good taste.

did fidel ever have a son?

He had a bunch of children. One of his sons is a nuclear physicist I think.

yes. because why have cool platforming when you can just have unskippable cutscenes and bad combat

Why do colored people get angry when white people color their face?

White women get angry

Why do you get angry when you see a colored person?

I don't see the controversy behind this, Trudeau is a Queerbecker so it's not a white person doing black face

I dressed up in blackface for Halloween, this was back in 2007 when I was still in high school. Everyone thought it was hilarious, I had a huge Afro wig on painted my face black, the teachers thought it was funny

And stupid 20 year old women will still vote for him because their vagainas said so

Thanks, gwailo.

Why is this offensive? This is the funniest thing in fucking forever

ok we get it you hate women lol

ever drunk baileys from a shoe?

Attached: old gregg.jpg (678x662, 68K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNuUNHlsPgI

Just fucking nuke the fucking country already. You're exactly what's wrong with it, you fucking cuck.

Based

>some guy in california makes some movies in 50's
>bans people worldwide from using brown body paint forever
Americanism is the worst religion.

everythings racist to race hustling niggers, liberal shitheads are just enabling it.

this is just trudeau wanting to be black though

Jesus, what will get out of this...

a sexy blue-eyed mulatto goddess with a thicc ass

>Despite all of us knowing what blackface was, it somehow never even crossed our minds that's what we where doing despite like a week of planning
See, this is the important part. People are so quick to jump towards "racism" when it's simply obvious that this is part of the persona, this is a specific character and not "lol look at x race".
If you go to an Arabian themed party, why the fuck WOULDN'T you dress up as a brown person? Do you want Aladdin to be white? Do you want people to just not appreciate other cultures at all? Fucking racists.