Xbots, do you still exist? Cause Dunkey just dabbed on ya hard as fuck

Xbots, do you still exist? Cause Dunkey just dabbed on ya hard as fuck.

Attached: Untitled.png (980x390, 458K)

THANK YOU

>5 minute video explaining xbox 360 did good and xbox one did bad
holy fuck what a revelation that no one noticed until now

hope the Sony money was worth it

There's not a single xdrone on Yea Forums no one is that stupid

keep sayin it

i love how theyre are still some people who think gears is a skill based game when its literally just roll shotgun the game.

he doesn't really rip on Gears 5 at all

Perhaps that's the true intent of the video. Showing that boring gameplay and seeing if any shitters like you appear and think it looks good.

don't forget to teleport yourself to nearby walls constantly like a fridge magnet

whose dunkey?

KEEP

The failure of Halo Infinite will sink the Xbox brand once and for all.

It’s called pandering.

>gets approached by microsoft to promote their games for the summer of arcade event
>shits on the games
>surprised when doesn't get paid for not promoting them and then cries like a bitch
What a retard lmao

There are more than you'd think, but they're fighting a defensive consolewar and never leave formation for threads like these.

Stop shilling yourself, dunkey, you're irrelevant.

keep saying it

>Still watches dunkey in 2019

>#5 ON TRENDING FOR GAMING
>2,034,730 views
I think he's beyond shilling himself. People will shill him for free.

>Dunkey
OP are you retarded?

On one hand, they should've stated they wanted the videos to be nothing but praise to begin with if they expected as such from an internet vidya funny guy.
On the other hand, Dunkey's clearly held a grudge about it ever since and really should fucking get over it already.

Based Dunk making Xcucks S E E T H E

it does it well, and you cant get it anywhere else. cope.

KEEP SAYING IT

I think the "Promote" part of the contract should've been enough to make it seem like they didn't want him to shit all over them. Besides, this shit would have never happened if his dumbass didn't move into a really expensive apartment which caused him problems financially

>He's still butthurt about the fact that he took a shill offer then didn't get paid when he didn't shill
lmfao

Attached: 1567907757058.jpg (680x1020, 452K)

what happen?

Once upon a time Dunkey took up a contract from Microsoft to promote their Summer of Games lineup. He jumped his financial gun expecting everything to work out before he shat on the first game that was on the list and MS pulled out.
Keep in mind he was basically paid to make ads for these games in the guise of his usual videos.

keep saying it

That kinda based and sad at the same time...Can you show me the video?

"Microsoft Sucks" by Dunky
Look it up yourself I'm lazy

Nope, because the video was taken down. You can find Dunkey bitching about it though in a dedicated rant video.
Ever since then he's held a grudge against them.

They exist but know they are bottom of the barrel monkey spunk so they keep it hidden

I care so much.

>xbox bad
powerful

>Besides, this shit would have never happened if his dumbass didn't move into a really expensive apartment which caused him problems financially
Wtf what is this a gossip magazine why would you care in the slightest

based dunkayyy

Keep Saying It

Keep saying it

Repeat the phrase

A shitload of Dunkey’s older videos went unlisted for some reason, though I remember people making lists of the links to them. “Microsoft Sucks” I think is the one where he talks about Microsoft dicking him over (there’s also Machinima and Polaris who I think fucked him as well) but the original video was on that “Two Brothers” xbox indie game. He mostly just called it a boring game, and at point showed a part where someone hung himself in game and said something like “looks like he fucking killed himself because he realized he’s in such a boring ass game”.

xbox sucks ass. if you chose xbone over ps4 and your excuse isn't "my friends are all on xbox" then I'm inclined to think your either american or mentally challenged

Just a reminder that america is the only country that matters and no amount of obsessive euromutt coping will stop that

I'd rather play no games on Xbox than the boring soi shit Sony offers

Attached: 20190919_040813.jpg (312x312, 58K)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

>started the generation off by insulting customers and restricting who can play the system/games
>tells people who live in rural areas/military personnel across seas/people stuck with shitty ISPs to stick with 360
>jams their first party launch games full of Micros
>same games over and over. no changes besides visuals and characters. Game play is not important. oh but they made damn sure to put real money shops in to every game
>tries to pander to nostalgia from older xbox consoles yet the games people would want have gone multiplat in one way or another

There is a reason they are testing out putting their first party games on to Switch. I have a feeling if "Scarlet" fails they will go the way of Sega.

If it matters then why is it spiraling into a third world?

>people still watching this fat fuck

Its amazing how Yea Forums let's Sonyfags turn this place into neogaf 2.0.

Because it isn't? Cope

I agree with most of teh stuff he said but
>the wiiu isn't a failed console

Attached: stopyou.jpg (1024x988, 58K)

I just Re-up 2 a couple of hours and I'm already Officer rank in this game.

Attached: 1568873284023.png (322x395, 197K)

>Dunkey
This fat fuck can't even shill it right for a shill offer

I don’t get why people jerk of uncharted so much. They’re good games, but they’re not mind blowing or even particularly fun

What dunkey failed to mention was that Sony's ps4 exclusives were worse than their ps3 exclusives and that this gen as a whole was pretty terrible. He also failed to mention how good the BC on xbox is and that the reason xbox had no games and no studios making them for like 5 years was because some asshole that isnt phil spencer was in charge.

>dunkey
He looks like that one dude who ate his little sisters shit

Attached: 1568394012547.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Keep saying it

>sn*ys consume bottom of the barrel youtube garbage and spread it as gospel
par for the course

Attached: 1559244746046.png (500x564, 385K)

Never even heard of Dunkey was too busy having fun on ma Xbawks.

keep saying it

Why do Snoyboys think exclusives mean everything? Literally both of those videos are just "lmao no games". He even mentions how Xboner's two best titles, Cuphead and Ori, were released on Switch when the exact same applies for 80% of PS4's exclusives. Fucking walrus.

>The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding still not out yet
The PS4 fucking annihilated the Xbox this gen, and it wasn't even close lol