Yea Forums thinks Borderlands 3 will be cracked

>Yea Forums thinks Borderlands 3 will be cracked

Attached: cyzg.jpg (604x479, 66K)

is this ironic?

even so, what is the point of cracking this, couldn't you only play single player then?

i thought borderlands is all about playing with pals

post post post ironic

>implying I care about this garbage series
yikes

>heh, my Epic Games Exclusive has the best DRM ever :^)
The things people are happy about nowadays...

I'm sure the game is very difficult too lol

Attached: 1559447095385.gif (128x111, 50K)

>frogposter thinks anyone cares about garbagelands3

Why the fuck would I even waste a download on a crap game like boringlands 3?

>woudln't buy the game anyway
I don't care when it's cracked or goes for 5$ for the full game + all dlc. I can wait.

OP, i hope you are at least paid for making this threads 3 times a day.

We have his thread every time

>another crying buyfag thread
go play your game

it will be in about 11 months

This thread keeps getting made and judging by the caliber of jokes in he game I'm 90% sure it's just Randy posting.

No one I've talked to actually gives a shit about this game and I see no discussion outside "the writing is terrible and 2 was better"

>kill boss
>he drops 5 legendaries
as if the game wasn't casualized enough

>He thinks Yea Forums actually cares about Borderlands
I like how the new marketing tactic for shilling BL is to pretend Yea Forums actually fucking cares and wants to play these games. Fucking kill yourself and pajeet/chink shill in the building with you.

It's just shilling. Borderlands has been shilled here since the first game and the original Borderlands is one of the earliest and most notorious examples of marketing here.

Last I'd heard and seen Denuvo releases were getting cracked easily so what happened?

>people actually still waiting for cracked
>when it's been found out that the drm doesn't actually do anything besides being a giant key logger and spyware

> s*Eamcucks still seething
yikes

Attached: gearbox_software_duvalmagic_meme_response_positive_4chan_48572 (rename before posting).jpg (582x294, 27K)

>People who follow unironically follow Randy swallow his garbage with a smile
Woah... so this... is the power... of Gearbox...

It gets updated

>redditsoy 3

Attached: 1540575305169.png (630x435, 539K)

I don't know about online, but the lan always works. I played the two previous games after they were cracked with friends lan.

only because it's mind numbingly boring and having someone to talk to while you force yourself to play it makes it tolerable

If a game has LAN, you can always play it with your friends using a third party program

Does BL3 have it?

I don't know

>kill a boss
>it drops good loot

Why is that bad? Shouldn't killing a boss give you something good?

I don' give a shit about it Randy. Couldn't even stomach looking and hearing the trash for more than 20 minutes.

Everything gets cracked eventually, the only question is when.

unless you're a handball game so irrelevant that no one even wants to crack you

Attached: i_sleep.jpg (604x479, 87K)

So the constant posting of BL3 crack status is a combination of viral marketing and shitposting like with the very first game, right? No one here actually wants to play this shit, yes?

Too much of a good thing. An important part of lootan games is that you need to always have something better to aim for; if bosses are too generous on loot then you get fully kitted out too quickly and run out of reasons to keep playing.

if it dropped 1 legendary i wouldn't mind much but 3 to 5? you might as well edit in the legendaries at that point

The first game had no connection between game registration and the gamespy or whatever account, so you could play online with a pirated copy. Magnefique.