In my opinion one of the best new trends in western games is that female characters no longer have twig arms

In my opinion one of the best new trends in western games is that female characters no longer have twig arms.

Attached: file.png (1041x635, 1.2M)

I agree with you, user! Why is Sweet Kait so perfect?

I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. I haven't played one since Gears 2 so it's kind of refreshing, might go back and replay 3 and 4 now.

Attached: kassandra arms.gif (540x500, 2.99M)

You should! They're both pretty fun games though 4's campaign takes a while to get interesting. You have nice taste in vidya women.

Attached: 1565084034233.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

What's the point when they still have the butterface though?
Now if nip female characters got some meat on their bones (meat, not fat, you sick fatfags) it'd be great.

Cassandra is cute as hell though

You consider that not a twigarm?

Desert Kait is CUTE!
CUTE!
LITTLE GOGGLES FOR HER CUTE FACE!

Fuck yeah

Attached: 1562349576200.png (1024x1024, 1.06M)

>In my opinion one of the best new trends in western games is that female characters no longer have female body.
FTFY

I just like fit grills.
I just noticed that Gears 3 didn't release for PC so I guess I won't get to play that one. Am I missing much?

>enters thread about women to inject his constant thoughts about homosexuality
whatever floats your boat, but maybe do that somewhere else, in an evnironment of likeminded gentlemen who also think about men all the time, where it is appreciated.

I personally liked Kait's nice firm ass

Attached: 1567991712368.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Until 5 came out 3 was the second best campaign behind 2. There are some major story happenings. Maybe watch a youtube summary.

I'll try to see if any of my friends have it and maybe dust off my X360 to play it, that or I'll just read up on it I guess.

Hope you can find a way to play it but if not definitely read up on/watch a video about it.

My wife is not for lewd.

Yeah I'm getting the feeling I'm missing a lot of interesting stuff in the backstory, I'm making do by reading up on the wiki but definitely feels like some stuff is missing.

What does it say about me if I like strong/buff women?

it says you have exquisite tastes

That you have a preference.
Personally I think women with defined muscles are really hot. There's this blonde girl in my gym that has abs and super defined arms and she is obscenely hot.

you might be bisexual

me gusta