2 days after release I am forgotten

What went wrong?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 21K)

Grindy, shit humor, shit writing, looks the same as BL2 (even worse in parts)

Please, you faggots are obsessed and make billions threads daily

There are literally zero threads about it,

Gearbox.
More like Cuckbox.

Besides they already promised that Battleborn is 4 times better than Borderlands - and seeing that Battleborn didnt sell tells me everything I need to know regarding borderlands 3.

Attached: 1567135854138.png (399x332, 8K)

Shills contract expired

I don't think you remember how bad Borderlands 2 looked until it got the HD texture pack and even with it, running with everything on ultra, the game still looks dated.

To say they look anything alike outside of art style just goes to show you haven't seen a side by side.

Attached: 1568651836021.jpg (960x544, 152K)

Are you seriously posting the vita version to make your point? That's like saying Doom looks like shit and only providing a pic of the switch version

Huh what? I havent even beaten story yet

Maybe because it's between 2-5AM in the U.S..

Also.
>Have a borderlands thread on Yea Forums without it devolving into Randy Pitchford hate orgies, political correctness shitflinging and NOT VIDYA discussion.
Why would ANYONE try to talk about borderlands here?

I don't get how people can stomach the bland ass style and story of BL.

Adults actually play Borderlands? Lmao

The fuck is that? Vita? Fucking lmao sneething shitposter

Attached: kITx8ag.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

>manchildren play borderlands
FTFY

for starters its 7 days not 2

Ever since BL1 came out, there's been a meme going around that it's more fun if you play with your friends, but playing with friends doesn't change the fact that it's a grindfest looter shooter with a stale world, boring enemies, and cringe writing. The one time I invited friends to play with me, I felt guilty for subjecting to that shit.

>Implying Britbottles, Auspoorians and Euruslims play anything other than the skinflute.

>Retards play borderlands
There. Fixed forever.
Luckily nobody with a functioning brain actually cares about BL so this thread will die

The normalfag consensus has been "it's just somehow not as fun as bl2"

7,2 whats the difference?

i'm american and it's 2:35 am west coast, damn you're autistic and paranoid user

gonna buy it in a few months half off plus the dlc deasu

Name a looter-shooter that doesn't devolve into a fucking slog of a grindfest?

You can't.

I would agree with you. There isn't one. I guess the way I phrased it was redundant

>Being up at almost 3AM on a weekday.
How NEET of you.

In my opinion it's a very dull game.

>2 days
user, it's been a week

I can't find this game on Steam or TPB.

Attached: 2ed.png (750x750, 26K)

>normalfag consensus
What are you talking about? The consensus is that the gameplay is excellent and the only downside is the plot.

They took an already casual game and made it even more casual, legendaries drop like water in the rain, bosses have to resort to having unkillable moments to prolong a fight that can be ended in 10 secs tops (or .5 if you have the porcelain grenade)
Guns look nice and are feel different than one another compared to 2/TPS so it has that going for it
Moze best girl, fite me

Let's address the other points. Are you going to tell me Warframe has great writing and story? Are you going to tell me that Destiny has great writing and characters?

Should I even bring up Anthem? LOL

The only thing those games have that's mildly interesting is lore. Let's just get down to business. Looter-shooters are bad.

BL3 made the classic mistake of pissing off its fans in order to get money from the normies.
Now they don't have as many people singing its praises, regardless of how good it is as a pure game. Normies will play for 10 hours then move on.

It isn't forgotten, incels on Yea Forums are just so cucked that they won't discuss it. Thousands are having fun with it, but you won't read anything about that here

>Yea Forums is valveshitter central.
>Right now BL3 is EGS exclusive.
How can you have a borderlands thread if so few of Yea Forums has played it?

>In b4 Snoybois can play it.
Nintendies and PClards LARPing as actual gamers is hilarious.

>Thousands are having fun with i
WHAT WENT WRONG

>the game still looks dated.
are you implying bl3 doesn't look dated?

Zoomies are sleeping/in school atm.

As opposed to what? The dozens of Jimquisitors here that hate it. Literal... fucking... DOZENS!

>fun
nu-fun

>nu-fun
LE FUN!!1! XD

how's the gun balance? is it as good in borderlands 1?

Only NEETs are up now.
REAL
BOOMER
HOURS.

But is exactly what fans wanted, more Borderlands

>Few have reached level cap.
>Asking how balanced the game is.

Attached: Le Count Dankula face.png (219x219, 115K)

i'm just asking if a green gun 5 levels lower than you is still viable?

And all of Europe.

This is a thread about it dumbass

DO YOU WANT ME TO DELETE THIS THREAD

One is five more

no one other then shills have played it.

It is zoomer.

Fucking do it

Lose all the attention the thread is getting.

Show you're a man and not a little faggot!!!

Attached: 1505170897253.gif (230x230, 997K)

The difference between Borderlands and Warframe is that Warframe is fun to play. Parkouring around the map and speedrunning the missions is fun in itself. On the other hand we have BL which is just boring walking and slowly aiming at retarded enemies

>It is zoomer.
why did you add the "zoomer" there? are you retarded? can you speak normally at all?

Once they give you the wheel you can get around pretty damn fast. And I like trying to try to jam it into places I wasn't supposed and mowing down enemies

Yeah that's what I thought faggot

Attached: UnsungDependableDog-max-1mb.gif (326x250, 516K)

it's shit according to the critics so i won't bother wasting my time with this shit series

The dev did promise that Battleborn will be 4 more times fun than Borderlands, and it seems that Battleborn has sapped all the fun in Borderlands come to think of it.

No wonder why people are not buying it. I'll wait and play Cyberpunk instead.

Attached: All smiles.png (234x157, 93K)

No split screen on pc.
Still same as 6 years ago
Diversity means all characters are shorthairedstrongwomen now
Repetitive gameplay
Dumb ai
Boring antagonists
Uninspired worldbuilding

In short rage 2 but worse

>having to go into a barely mobile car instead of bullet jumping, rolling, sliding, wallrunning everywhere on foot
nah mate

The playerbase grew up.

>Killed the two best girls
>New player characters are boring
>Terrible DRM

Battleborn was good. Nobody knows.

no it hasn't as evidenced by BL3 still selling