RULES OF NATURE

RULES OF NATURE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8hDSXdJoAQ?t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

>iphone filename
>basedwojak
>ridicules MGR

Attached: 1218722732814.jpg (550x550, 26K)

>Look at me I'm a contrarian!

Grow up

cope

Grow up, basedlet.

Sent from my iphone

Cope with what? You being a faggot? I can deal with that just fine, thanks for your concern though.

Mistral was meh

She had a nice body atleast

seeth

WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

game is proof that you don't need one hour of cutscenes or ridicolous plot twists if the cast is good

Attached: dude camus lmao.png (1440x804, 912K)

>she had a nice body at least

>I know you like it boy!

>iShit subhuman
Cringe

Attached: 1568552194650.png (446x435, 81K)

MGR is good but it isn't MGS so stop

MEMORIES BROKEN

Rank the bosses

let's not pretend MGS4 has a good plot or good pacing
the second half of the game barely has any gameplay

Monsoon>Sam>Armstrong>Mistral>Blade Wolf>Ray>>>>"fucking invincible solar panels">>>Sundowner

The game does have a good plot, and you're absolutely lying if you say the ending wasn't great and didn't shake you up. I REFUSE to believe anyone beat the game and was disappointed, no. You cried, or you wanted to cry. And the Liquid ocelot fight was incredible.

metal gear ray because fighting metal gears as a cyborg ninja is something I wanted since MGS1
sam
armstrong
monsoon
mistral because the battle is very dynamic
blade wolf
metal gear spider
sundowner
those shitty robots

act 3, 4, 5 had very disappointing gameplay
also too much fanservice
and also fuck that meryl and the sharter romance jesus

Why sundowner is so low?

Thanks for the laugh

because the fight is a bit shitty
you can even kill him before the second phase

Sundowner is piss easy once you figure out the gimmick. I wish the fight lasted longer.

Friendly reminder that Raiden a shit and Sam is a misplaced DMC character that deserved more and is far too good to die with this game

Attached: 748546845847.png (764x1174, 766K)

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

>arguably better than the hero's
if you think Arsmtrong's plan was good for society,you'd have a nasty time living in a country were there is no rule but the strong rules over the weak,not to mention Armstrong was a massive hypocrite
>dude, live by your own set of rules and trust your entire fate on your strenght.
says the guy with nanomachines making him a demigod thanks to his multibillion dollar company.

>Rules of Nature
>Not superior Locked and Loaded
Get a load of this fag.

>Might makes right philosophy
>Is strong
>Hypocrite

This was a crime against humanity.

youtu.be/a8hDSXdJoAQ?t=50

Wow, you didn't pay attention at all.

>NANOMACHINES ECKS DEE
Is this game's fanbase still infested by Redditors?

NANOMACHINES SON

Attached: 1565828139454.jpg (1024x880, 85K)

The game is reddit

Imagine being this far up your own ass holy shit

>hating fun
reddit at it again

THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN

Roughly brainstorming a MGR sequel as a tabletop game and wondering if this line sounds bad, tell me what you think

>Ten years following the attempted "Armstrong Rebellion" an american politician named *I really don't have a name thought out yet* used what many in the political sciences field called a "watered down" version of Armstrong's message to win the presidency

>you now realize that MGR was six years ago

Attached: 1525615033850.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

no one knew of Armstrong's plans or attempted rebellion though

Attached: 1528483229463.jpg (1247x904, 368K)

Recordings from Raiden systems was leaked to the public. Armstrong kind of becomes a Boss like figure with different groups around the world following their own versions of what they think was his ideals. General theme for the game is that memes can be a virus, lethal to the system and ever changing. The players are tasked with removing it

I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAAAAAaaaa

Attached: mgr threads.png (760x1100, 574K)

>says the guy with nanomachines making him a demigod thanks to his multibillion dollar company.
All his assets, all his property. Thousands of men on his wage willing to die for him. This still falls under might makes right.

METAL
GEAR
RISING
WHEN

Attached: 1568152950831.png (1096x726, 64K)

HAVE YOU EVER SLASHED A SOUL TO RIBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

HAVE YOU EVER BELIEVED IN A MIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Armstrong>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blade Wolf>Metal Gear Ray>Monsoon>Sam>Mistral>Sundowner
I was gleeful through the entirety of the Armstrong fight. The best aspects of the game like the music, combat and cutscene reach their absolute peak. Got the feeling that it can't get better than this.

>Blade Wolf second
>Sam in the bottom half
what the fuck

Armstrong>Wolf(Sam)>Monsoon>Mistral>Ray>Wolf>That one guy>Sam

Sam sucks dude

Attached: 1568161620951.jpg (580x582, 22K)

He's better than the fucking parry tutorial

>Willing to die for him
You didn't pay attention in the pre-moonson battle cutscene right? where you talk to Sam by holograms, no fucking one would die for a fucking sociopath like him, they are there just for the salary

Blade Wolf has a special place in my heart cause it is at that point i got hooked. I really like the cutscene and how the music transitions to gameplay.

>478546694
Hey hey people