Pretty

pretty

Attached: T0bqfTo.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

>PC version
oh no no no no no

Attached: halo_master_chief_i_need_a_weapon.jpg (700x473, 44K)

I'll be honest
Halo CE and Halo 2 has aged horribly in graphics, I actually prefer the graphics of the remakes

cringe and zoomer pilled.
>he probably played the """original""" graphics on the Anniversary versions of 1 and 2 and thinks that's how they originally looked
>doesnt realized they are based on the shitty PC ports

Attached: 1534677264661.png (367x361, 187K)

I actually have CE in both download and anniversary, and an original copy of Halo 2. The "realistic" graphics have aged really horribly though but the gameplay is so good so I dont really care. Plus I prefer the Halo 3 style anyway, it fits the games better

I really miss that WOAH CHECK THIS SHIT OUT IT'S THE FUTURE BRO chrome texture on guns.

Attached: Rifle_tfc.png (282x325, 52K)

zoom zoom

Halo 2 is pretty muddy I'll grant but aside from Human faces Halo CE's clean aesthetics are beautiful to this day, meanwhile the remake is an incoherent mash up of Reach/3 0and ugly outsourced chink geometry. It's disgusting garbage

I'll be honest a lot of games from 2001 have aged horribly in graphics

maybe you have shit taste and opinions, contrarianfaggot
I bet you cry at 2D games because they are too hard and you cant poopoopeepee third person over the shoulder easy walking sim your way through games.

Attached: 1568183468921.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

Do you have a point? There's games from 5 years ago that visually, have aged like fucking milk. A clean art direction, even a photorealistic one if done well (such as H:CE) will always age well and look great regardless of time if you care about things other than technical fidelity.

I feel like Halo CE and 2's graphic age issues come mainly from the character models
Halo CE's in particular looks like something out of a very late PS1 game

those graphics look as great as they always have, you guys are bonkers

can't tell if this is a map on CE or from the campaign

This is from the level "Halo"

The fact that you can see the rest of the halo in the sky blew my mind as a kid.
What is up there? Can I go there?
It's something so minor but adds a lot to the atmosphere of the game.

Attached: 1511755077273.gif (200x200, 6K)

you're right, it reminds me of Morrowind's night sky filled with stars and nebula

I used to play co-op at my childhood friends house a lot and we would talk about what if you shot a rocket up, would it hit someone on the other side?
We even made a YouTube video comedy machinma of it. But I dont wanna doxxx myself here so I wont post it.
Good times though.

I've always loved that about the Halo games set in any Forerunner Installation, the idea that something larger than the Earth was able to be built and that the interior was so alien and pristine despite being a 100,000 years old

Christ I could not disagree more. 1 looks dated I'll agree, but it still looks good.

2 looks worse than CE in some ways

Damn, I was about to ask for the video but I guess that's fine.
I kinda miss those cheaply made 360p halo machinimas.
It's true that H2 looks like complete ass sometimes, but CE still looks great.

Based

We made quite a few of them, mostly during the Halo 2 era of Halo. I would send but they are on my friend's account and I don't want to send Yea Forums there. If there was another way then I'd show you, lol. Some of them are pretty clever for a bunch of retarded 13/14 year olds, in a retarded kind of way.

>i watch utub vido and pertend i notice thing

cope