What the FUCK were they thinking??? This game is so god damn HARD. fuck your crash bandicoot baby level meme shit...

What the FUCK were they thinking??? This game is so god damn HARD. fuck your crash bandicoot baby level meme shit, this is actually hell what were they thinking, like actually go replay glover and tell me you can stomach this shit

Attached: wtf.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1WtBE35ECgU
youtube.com/watch?v=TX_pHxQXgnE
twitter.com/Pikointeractive/status/1166101746634100736
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attain acumen
Become better
Create competence
Develop dexterity
Enhance expertise
Find finesse

Handle hardness
Increase insight
Join judgements
Kindle knowledge
Lose lethargy
Make mastery
Network neurons
Obtain optimisation
Procure proficiency
Quash quirks
Raise rating
Stockpile skill
Take training
Usurp utility
Value victory
Wrest worth
Xerox xenia
Yield yourself
Zap zeroes

The soundtrack is great though

fuck i wanna play glover so badly
is there a way to emulate? how are u playing user

no im actually an amazing gamer with 125IQ unlike 95% of Yea Forums users that cant play games to save their life. Im actually awesome at games and being unable to beat segments of this game proves how difficult this piece is

Atlantis 1 is so comfy.
I listen it every other week or so.

Yes.

Im a buyfag and have an n64 collection, sorry i cant help with pc problems try project 64 for your emulator and get the game rom from an easy google search

Glover is in my top 10 games OP, step it up.

Fuck that circus world.

fuck the pirate world

It's getting a re-release on modern consoles next year

It is pretty chill

youtu.be/1WtBE35ECgU

Is Glover actually good? I always saw it as a meme game that everyone makes fun of.

Its aged but good. Charming, but early 3d primitive, but still fun

One of my favorite platformers growing up. Great atmosphere. Six realms each with a cool theme. Circus funhouse, spookie halloween, and outer space were my favorite.

It wasn't even good for it's time, by the time it came out, better platformers like Banjo-Kazooie, Bomberman Hero, Spyro 1 and Crash 3 were already out

It was primative, but it was unique. It certainly tried, one prop I'll give to uniqie platformers like Chameleon Twist or Jumping Flash is they attempted to reinvent the wheel with not just gimmicks, but integral control schemes in the realm of platforming.

It's a bit rough but overall good

>project 64
did they ever get rid of the malware?

didnt know there was malware in the first place

it was in the installer for 2.0 to 2.2, and then they added an annoying bit of nagware in 2.3, that got more persistent with successive launches and added a forced waiting period.

Attached: PJ64_fan_.jpg (819x407, 122K)

oh wow that music is bad, what the fuck

The commercial was based

youtube.com/watch?v=TX_pHxQXgnE

>got the * HOOONK * to handle any challenge

my sides

Attached: smugpeppy.png (497x496, 127K)

Just fucking use Retroarch with the Mupen64Plus core

For an n64 platformer that isn't mario or rare, it holds up pretty well. The mechanic of tossing a ball around is fun albeit janky. But it has a weird fever dream sorta vibe so it's unique just for being so out there.
It has a really fun list of cheat codes that you discover in the dumbest way possible

made me remember burpin and fartin next to that frog on the swing lel

>The mechanic of tossing a ball around is fun albeit janky
This is one of those games that really needed a sequel. Someone should take a crack at a spiritual successor or something because the ball stuff has potential.

>This is one of those games that really needed a sequel
There was one planned, but it got cancelled due to bad business decisions. Luckily some other studio is working on it

Attached: 220px-Glover_2_(advertisement).jpg (220x294, 19K)

Shut up, bitch.

I wonder if it will actually address the first's problems.

Attached: glover pier.webm (860x624, 2.52M)

SOON(ish)

Attached: file.png (588x621, 443K)

You forgot
Git gud

Can't belive this shit game is coming back while Gex is dead

Tried to make that work for hours and its literally impossible unless you are some linux guru freak

There's a glover 2 proto and it's like 90% complete.

got a source buddy, id like to read this

90% is generous. piko says it's closer to 75%. hopefully they still plan on finishing it after they port glover 1 twitter.com/Pikointeractive/status/1166101746634100736

I had Glover and I thought it was awful. There is no reason to look forward to this.