It.. cracked itself?

It.. cracked itself?

Attached: CaveatEmpor.jpg (735x793, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/archives/2006-mar-jun.html#05 June 2006 (Dutch paedophiles form political party)
segmentnext.com/2018/07/17/should-you-be-worried-about-denuvo-in-monster-hunter-world-pc/
youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So I should buy it, install, then refund it?

*inhale* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA HAAAAAAAAA!

does this work for other games?

go on lad this one's on me.jpeg

>and I can unfortunately continue to play borderlands 3
Kek

I'm more interested in a crack improving performance than the money side of things. Any proof on the self-crack and does it still run like Denuvo infested ass when you do this?

Yeah do it :)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (507x518, 225K)

i want to say if it did we would have heard of it before but this could very well be the first person to ever actually buy anything on epic store

is that the notorious canadian feetophile?

this thread needs to go, cant risk damaging EGS brand with this

Just buy it
its a good game

Fuck off randy

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 81K)

All the cracked games still has denuvo except FFXV and DOOM and it showed how horrible denuvo is. This game is denuvo times 10.

question though, does denuvo really ruin performance that badly in games? Or is it mostly a privacy concern?

Attached: epic_roadmap.png (800x908, 192K)

This is because your Internet Explorer still has the authentication token. Epic Games piggybacks Internet Explorer for auth, and it does so in a lazy way.

kek

tfw you call a cop a retard for pulling you over and then he rips his armpit out on his outfit and his partner laughs and tells me im free to go while stumbling like a cuck back to their cuckmobile. At least they shoot the people i dont like.

I actually always wondered about this with anything, even steam
once you download the game if you have the know how can't you always play it still even after refunding it

>I can unfortunately continue to play borderlands 3
Truly a fate worse than death.

in english

The game gets removed after a little while I think.

is randy the new todd?

Yes and yes. It really does mess with perfomance and the more shit they glue on to their original code the more bloated and shitty performance as it goes. They were originally securom the people who made it to where many games are unplayable today. Bless them.

Todd is actually a chad who literally succeeds at anything he does

Attached: 99e.png (541x690, 423K)

>if you have the know how
>if I can crack a game can I play it?

I'm sure you know what I mean

go ahead!

Attached: thanks tim.png (696x493, 335K)

>small man was good at talking shit, gets elected for everything

who woulda thunk it

I got pulled over for not stopping completly at a stopsign at 3am with no traffic, the officer rips his armpit out on his costume, parter laughs he says im free to go and then he crawls back to his car like a bitch. I just wanted to get some smokes.

>Denuvo has been criticised for alleged high central processing unit (CPU) usage and excessive writing operations on storage components, the latter causing significant life-span reductions for solid-state drives (SSDs). Denuvo Software Solutions has denied both claims. In the case of Tekken 7 and Sonic Mania Plus, Denuvo caused a significant decrease in performance in several parts of these games.
It especially has a huge impact if your computer is getting old, kind of screws over a lot of people that way.
Most sensible developers remove it after their game is cracked, others keep it in indefinitely though like capcom and monster hunter world.

But seriously, it harms consumer's computers in the sense it makes it work harder to play already demanding games. On top of additional wear and tear...

okay this is epic

Thanks tim

If you use any game store launchers or Windows at all you're already being spied on.
You shouldn't trust anything that you don't have the source code to and doesn't respect your freedoms, this includes games.

Made me chuckle, you earned this (you) user. Well done.

why isn't he the leader of the chess club?

Does this work for other games on EGS?

although you are right, I like valve and steam simply because they are supporting linux development.

Thanks for the reply, and not giving me the usual
>fuck off noob get off my board you faggot

Alright. I'm staying away from anything Denuvo. There used to be a recording program I used when I played in bands called Cubase. I'm not sure if it was 7 or VST, but I managed to get a cracked copy. Because that shit was fucking expensive. Usually in the range of $500-$1000. The team that cracked it said it's the last time they were doing it, because roughly 70% of the program was copy protection. They literally had to rewrite some things on the driver level just to get past it. It took them hundreds of hours to do it. But low and behold, once they got rid of it, the system requirements dropped dramatically.

And low and behold, I just checked the price of the new cubase, and it's fucking $844. Screw that shit. I'd rather buy Reaper for $60.

Prolly cause they didnt have a 3d or beyond division

I remember refunding FF7 on steam after buying it and playing it for like 10 minutes to just try out New Threat mod, turns out I can still play the game through the mod manager as long as I never uninstall the game

are you fucking retarded you shitfaggot?
People are talking how Denuvo ruins games for people who BOUGHT it, nobody said a thing about being spied on

In the case of Steam games, the exe will always have Steamworks DRM built into it (with the exception of DRM-free or third-party DRM).
Doesn't matter where you run it from or under whatever conditions, the exe will try to ask Steam if it's okay to start first.

They're promoting propietary malware (non-freedom respecting games) and DRM. They're not your friends.
Why not donate to an organization supporting free software instead?
>linux
It's GNU/Linux.
Read post >>Or is it mostly a privacy concern?

There are certain kinds of Denuvo that are not as bad. For example the one on Total War Warhammer only checks in every few weeks rather than being live. But you are right just to avoid that shit where you can.

nothing new. this already worked with steam for years

Why the fuck is adding a shopping cart to the store a "long term" goal? How fucking hard can it be?

Fuck off RMS you pedophilic fat fuck, I hope you die of diabetes.

>People are talking how Denuvo ruins games for people who BOUGHT it, nobody said a thing about being spied on

Hey dumbass, I asked if it was a matter of performance or privacy here. Now take your meds and cool your jets there zippy.

Stallman isn't a pedophile, you fucking nigger. Stop spreading SJW FUD.

Dawn of Discovery/Anno 1404 on steam.

kek

Attached: Brace Yourself.jpg (437x598, 42K)

It can mean the difference between stable 60fps and jumpy 40-60
Take Devil May Cry for example, when they released a denuvo-free .exe on release date by accident and it ran noticeably better

The performance thing isnt actually %100 clear, most are allegations without enough proof behind them and most ''oh it runs much better after it is removed'' things came with performance patches as well
Cracks bypass it instead of reoving etc
Now the implementation of it in Tekken actually did hurt performance in the shape of mini stutters with certain moves and I think Sonic Mania had some issues too but that could've been an implementation issue too
In short, there's an above average chance that it does fuck performance and we know it also violates your privacy so it's bad no matter what

Have an upvote :)

stallman.org/archives/2006-mar-jun.html#05 June 2006 (Dutch paedophiles form political party)
>I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.

Uh huh. Free software is for child molesters.

There is a reason I rebuy games on gog or just wait till it appears on there. It slows the games down or just fucks it up to point of not able to play it, then once on gog you realize you could always have played the game easily, it was that drm fucking things up. Saints row 4, psychonauts, and red faction guerilla are the most noticeable to me

He never said that he was a pedophile.
He's merely skeptical about the issue and wants more research, as he finds the current one to be biased in favor of parent's opinion.

He's right, though. It's not as if voluntarily pedophilia is inherently an issue but the problem is born from the notion that children cannot ever consent (because they don't know any better or for whatever other reasons) and therefore all cases of pedophilia are problematic.

life finds a way.

>kid gets tricked into sex
>uhh he/she is maturing :^)

If you've ever been around real kids you'll know it's not really a matter of whether they can or can't consent. It's that they are dumb as fuck and just shouldn't be allowed to make any choice more complex than what flavour of sweets they want.

Yet another lie

And besides, whether Stallman is or isn't a pedophile is irrelevant to FLOSS/FOSS. He's one person, first of all, who worked on the GNU implementation. There is nothing inherently pedophilic within FLOSS/FOSS either.

This is Yea Forums, everyone is a child molester here.

Attached: 1342901235456.jpg (270x248, 31K)

Newfag

Repeat after me:
THANK YOU
BASED
TIM

i'm not a child molester i'm a child lover

RMS is talking about voluntary, consensual sex. Not being tricked into something.
Well, shouldn't there be a "sex license" program to decide wheter you can consent or not instead of just using an arbitrary age gate? How do you know that an 17 year-old is less ready than a 22 year-old?
This should be handled like driving licenses, in order to make sure that all consenting sex-havers know about the best contraception practices and that they're mature enough to understand the consequences of casual mating.

Stallman is like a slightly more functional (?) CWC.

>kids shouldn't be allowed to make any choice more complex than what flavour of sweets they want.
not even that, they go for anything with the latest fad mascots or brands on it, despite the actual candy being cheap trash.

RMS is a genius.
CWC is a retard.
Big difference there.

And other lies that the MSM spread.

Because it's not worth the effort to set up institutions, tests, laws, etc. for the sake of someone getting his dick wet.

Pedos always present not being able to fuck children as some kind of deep, unjust tragedy. It's just sex, get over it. Or wait til she's old enough if you care that much.

thank you based tim

Attached: 1552856494507.png (1027x731, 61K)

there's no such thing as voluntary consent with a fucking child because children don't know what sex is and can't consent because they're fucking retarded children you pedobrain dipshit
gas kidfuckers

>First person ever to buy on EGS
>Refunds the game

>Oi sister, you got a loicense for that vaginer?

LOOK AT THIS DUDE WOAH HO HO NO NO NO NO *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHA

But prosecuting ""criminals"" who had sex with a 17 year-old IS worth the effort?
>don't know what sex is
Educate them.
>because they're fucking retarded children
There should be better criteria for deciding who can consent or not, instead of an arbitrary age barrier.

That's how it went for me.
>Be manlet
>No strength so build charisma
>Suddenly get pushed infront as the talker
I now represent a Belgian Brewery

Generally speaking they are, but most states allow someone to have sex at 17, so the alleged issue of allowing 17 year olds to fuck grandpa is moot.

Based Timmy. Saving the pirate landscape one game at a time.

Attached: 1566244826661.png (680x629, 1.5M)

Is it normal to have people's address on there? Seems like it'd cause some issues.

>It's that they are dumb as fuck and just shouldn't be allowed to make any choice more complex than what flavour of sweets they want
So are their parents, so it's not an age problem. Retards will have retard children.

>sex license
peak britbong post

>sex with a 17 year old
>pedophilia

>>Pedos always present not being able to fuck children as some kind of deep, unjust tragedy. It's just sex, get over it.
It IS just sex. Why do people make a big deal about how traumatizing it is and consent? It's just benis in bagene.
I want further research on the negative effects of underage sex (if there are any), and more studies on how to determine maturity (if it's even necessary).
What about 16? Or 14? How do we know where to draw the line? Should there even BE a line?

Todd recieved a lifework achievement award.
Randy on the other hand has multiple lawsuits running.

Like every other faggot in this thread, oh god yes.

See, denuvo takes the concept of "dont trust the client" and ramps it up to WW2 levels of extreme. It pulls SOOOOO much info about your computer, it essentially scrambles CPU instructions by making up it's own assembly language and JIT on the spot, as well as throws in a bunch of garbage instructions that, if interrupted, tells denuvo that something is trying to debug it (and so it nukes the game from orbit when it detects that)

It's VMProtect, but with about 20 dozen CCTV cameras added to it. And this naturally means resources the game could be using are instead devoted to ensuring Denuvo can scramble cpu calls and virtual machines around to confuse crackers.

People are also concerned that because denuvo has access to all this information, but keeps everything encrpyted, and also frequently phones home, how can we tell it isn't also capturing data for the purpose of selling it, or other nefarious purposes? While we cannot prove that denuvo IS doing this, we can't prove they aren't. Naturally this means we have to trust a company that has no reason to have our best interest at heart.

>negative effects of underage sex (if there are any)

There's no addresses in any of mine yearbooks so I guess it's pretty weird

>thread about something funny concerning BL3
>devolves into faggots arguing about pedoshit

Attached: 1.png (760x839, 760K)

not the guy you are replying to but user you come off as incredbly autistic and dettached from reality but i will tell you my own personal beliefs regarding age of consent:
sex with prepubscent individuals = you should be hanged
sex with teenagers = mostly ok but can be somewhat immoral depending on the age, but there are exceptions.

Cool thanks for posting those worthless opinions with nothing but 'this is bad, this is ok' to back them up.

I mean, what is so traumatic about benis in vagene?
It's literally just some physical manoeuvres. If done with consent, there shouldn't be any harm.
Blame it on the trannies trying to defame RMS.
>but user you come off as incredbly autistic and dettached
Rude. Then again, I've never really gotten this "sex" thing and why people care so much about it.
>sex with prepubscent individuals = you should be hanged
>sex with teenagers = mostly ok but can be somewhat immoral depending on the age, but there are exceptions.
Care to explain your position? I'm interested.
Rude.

We draw the line at 18 so we don't spend undue effort arguing about it.
That's it, ask for an ID if you're so worried.

Might as well start arguing about whether we should let kids drive because some of them mature faster and are tall enough to see the road. It's not really an issue of just sexual consent, it's an issue of not giving children full citizen rights, and having parents act on their behalf. It opens up a whole rabbit hole of whether some children are mature enough to take out loans, gamble, own property, etc.

The "line" is usually a sliding scale. For example, a 13 year old can't have sex with a 6 year old, but a 15 year old can have sex with a 13 year old. Usually it's based on how easily the older part can take advantage of the younger party.

Now kiddy diddlers usually counter with "but at the age of 40 I can easily manipulate a 20 year so I guess that should be illegal too lul", but past adulthood there's really nothing you can do to prevent a person from having sex with an even older adult. That's just how the law is. No way of getting around it.

You could make try and change the law and make it so you can fuck anything that moves, be it man or animal, but very few people would argue it's a good idea. Aside maybe zoophiles and pedophiles.

>Blame it on the trannies trying to defame RMS.
FSF is tranny central, though. And RMS is a pro bestiality, pro trans, pro pedophilia progressive degenerate.

I mean, a busted hymen would be pretty traumatic. Imagine some 200 lbs dude pounding some 80 lbs teen. They'll be lucky if they can walk straight afterwards.

>very few people would argue it's a good idea
This isn't grounds to abandon an idea. Not speaking towards pedophilia, just in general; there's no need to spout this garbage.

No, Richard, it's 'Linux', not 'GNU/Linux'. The most important contributions that the FSF made to Linux were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Following are some reasons for you to mull over. One guy, Linus Torvalds, used GCC to make his operating system (yes, Linux is an OS -- more on this later). He named it 'Linux' with a little help from his friends. Why doesn't he call it GNU/Linux? Because he wrote it not you. The proper name is Linux because Linus Torvalds says so. Linus has spoken. Accept his authority. To do otherwise is to become a nag. You don't want to be known as a nag, do you? (An operating system) != (a distribution). Linux is an operating system. By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware resources on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see Linux in use. However, Linux is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a desktop system, a server, a development box, or a graphics workstation, or whatever the user needs. At least there you have an argument. Linux alone is an operating system that can be used in various applications without any GNU software whatsoever. Embedded applications come to mind as an obvious example. Next, even if we limit the GNU/Linux title to the GNU-based Linux distributions, we run into another obvious problem. XFree86 may well be more important to a particular Linux installation than the sum of all the GNU contributions. Shouldn't the distribution be called XFree86/Linux? Of course, it would be rather arbitrary to draw the line there when many other fine contributions go unlisted. Yes, I know you've heard this one before. You'll keep hearing it until you can cleanly counter it. You seem to suggest that (more LOC) == (more important). However, I submit to you that raw LOC numbers do not directly correlate with importance. Now, go forth and don't be a nag.

>you gotta explain why fucking children is wrong now
It's that " is grass green?" debate all over again, i love you Yea Forums

No, jokes aside Todd is not that bad, he made some good games and he's not an absolute scum who support the Chinese government. Randy on the other hand.....

Well, is it?

Which one? I deliver for a lot of them

> and doesn't respect your freedoms
So tell me how will the tranny they will replace Stalman with respect my freedoms?

I don't know why you fags care so much about "how easily the older part can take advantage of the younger party.".
It's LITERALLY just a part of your body quickly sliding in and out of another. Should we ban adults from playing videogames with children too?
Good. People should be able to do whatever the fuck they want with their own body.
It's fucking blue retard.

>(An operating system) != (a distribution)
Should be using a comparesTo function there, not a boolean comparator.

you guys are forgetting that sex is a way to make babies. Even if you don't make babies, your body might feel weird after you have sex if you're a little kid. You're messing up your hormones and going through a lot before you're mentally able to go through it.

Unironically, it was a different time.

hey, thats that guy from the tf2 mario kart maps
finally i can see were some of that stuff that made no sense comes from.

not a problem with eugenics

hymens don't bust if the woman is properly lubricated.

You gross little newfag.

Attached: 1452172128332.jpg (399x464, 52K)

So what if I completely uninstalled IE immediately after getting FirefoxQ? What will happen to the game then?

>finally i can see were some of that stuff that made no sense comes from.
You're obviously baiting, but it still hurts goddammit.

Attached: 1562921095810.jpg (473x460, 21K)

bump to piss off shills

more like because you're an off topic posting faggot or didnt even look at the thread

either way kys

>People are also concerned that because denuvo has access to all this information, but keeps everything encrpyted, and also frequently phones home, how can we tell it isn't also capturing data for the purpose of selling it, or other nefarious purposes?

That shit is scary. It's sad that now that shit can happen with video games too. An old friend used to dabble in some online trading, but he got sick of trying to find a decent broker. He thought he found one, but instead all he got was phone calls and emails from other brokers saying "HEY! GIVE US YOUR BUSINESS!". Apparently the illegal selling of client information in what he was trading was pretty rife. I honestly don't really mind that much if they want to make sure I'm not hacking the game with the intent of giving it away for free, within reason. As long as it's not grossly fucking with performance, or destroying my ssd. I store most of my shit on my hdd, but if it's messing with stuff like windows registry, then yeah, that's the ssd. That right there is the fucking line. I'm pretty sure denuvo destroyed my last one. I was an idiot and defragged it once, but most of my stuff was on another drive. Even the guy that built it for me said "I don't think that should have happened, it was a good quality ssd".

stay mad, shill

this thread isn't even about BL3, you illiterate faggot retard

It's been 3 days, it's patched right?

Attached: 1568629748274.jpg (500x490, 38K)

my position is basically that is completely and absolutely natural to feel atracted to pubscent individuals, that is individuals with developed sexual characteristics and have sexual desire like us, regardless of age, but to act on these urges can be immoral if the said teenager is too young or is brain damaged or otherwise incapable of consent, about the too young case its mostly for reasons that already explained and the fact that they aren't as developed mentally, but then it raises a problem that this means that a highly intelligent and mature 14 year old can consent better than a 30 year old woman of low intelligence, but since we don't do IQ tests to know who should/can have sex with who and i don't necessarily think we can/should, it becomes highly situational.

As for the prepubscent part is mostly to avoid dysgenic trends on the populations gene pool and abuse in general.

>patching an .exe thats been leaked

Well I mean patched on the Epic Store. Else a FULL UNLOCKED version would already work.

Thanks based Tim, so this meme was real after all

This is just to bait people to buy the game, another shill thread sigh
Did it sell that bad they have to resort to this kind of marketing?

It worked when I refunded Metro Exodus

MHW has denuvo???

>muh privacy
>posting on a hiroshima survivor forum from a windows device
lmao you are clueless

I still won't install that malware in my pc, fuck off.

Chinks are limited to what they can buy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPIC BROS...

>Whaah I can't rob the cradle
Cry more faggot

EGS is utter trash.
BL3 is fantastic.

>Most people don't agree with me
>I know I'll keep pushing the issue because that's not annoying

yup
segmentnext.com/2018/07/17/should-you-be-worried-about-denuvo-in-monster-hunter-world-pc/

Its probably because now its far easier to get into contact someone with social media, whereas back then you'd have to know their phone or address.

Internet wasn’t a thing back then

It still seems very personal. It's not like it's just a contact info, it's his house. Nowadays his parents have likely moved out just to avoid any potential fanboys bothering them, like how the family that lives in the Breaking Bad house has to set up a fence just because people kept throwing pizzas on the roof.

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0