*jumps on you*

>*jumps on you*

Attached: Ghru Leaper.jpg (584x772, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65741847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck swamps

so wtf are they

>punches 4 times with my dark hand
Dark hand is seriously the best early game weapon
what I usually do is use it to beat both the dancer and gundyr for those sweet early items, especially gundyr's ring

It's pretty easy to dodge that attack

mutated men

spawn of moloch

there are way more annoying creatures in the game. the location before that lord of cinder boss fight is flooded with them and its actually a good soul farming location

The Ghru are acolytes of Farron Keep who got corrupted by Humanity/abyss, just like how the abyss watchers did. They visually look similar to the guys in the Dark Souls 1 DLC which were also humans that were corrupted by the abyss

Attached: 330[1].jpg (330x499, 36K)

and probably created by the abyss (i hope you got through your ds lore 101)

>cheat engines anything I need in because I already beat the game legit once
The best early game items are everything.

>*flails around and stingers you 30 km away*

Attached: Corvian Knight.png (865x773, 680K)

all of those guys were positioned in places that were easy to just go around or to do drop attacks on them. Strong enemies but the level design made it clear that you were supposed to cheese them IMO

Do they really facefuck you?

Why did this seriee not have a normal enemy dossier so you could know what the fuck it is? Pretty retarded you have to type out "goat man" on the internet to properly identify it.

Attached: 1567669621364m.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Because explaining things is the exact opposite of what souls is about.

Attached: praying.jpg (500x500, 159K)

Yeah I know it's a dungeon crawler pretending to be an rpg but it would have been something nice to have, just like level music or some ambient sounds, why the fuck do people not say anything about this? All the levels are all quiet and dead, music is only used in boss fights and firelink shrine.

you can also play through several games and spend hundreds of hours of playing and interpreting. if you don't like that, just don't give a shit. what's most important in the game is to attain strength and skill, the other stuff is just bonus for those who are interested into lore and philosophy. also, whats so wrong with googling or using lore summaries?

part of the fun of Souls games is slowly discovering the secrets of the world by examining artifacts and using context clues. It would somewhat undermine that if you had a magic notebook that just vomited exposition at you.

IMO it's already pushing it with how the item descriptions seem to just randomly pull information out of the air for the player.

>hostile hunters have unlimited bullets and can continue to shoot you while dodging until you're out of health

Just like enemies with giant weapons can noclip through walls to hit you but your weapon gets stuck on the wall. Obvious artificial difficulty that does nothing but make it harder for you. Either have it work both ways or let player weapons noclip through walls too.

>All the levels are all quiet and dead, music is only used in boss fights and firelink shrine

Thats the point. The world is literally on its last breath, absolutely everyone you meet is either undead (but sane), hollowing or hollowed. There's no life left, rekindling the flame is literally pointless. The lack of music reinforces this feeling of being in a lifeless husk of a world.

It just sounds like you don't really "get" souls. Thats ok, but your opinion isn't objective.

Attached: pontiff_sulyvahn_by_theparrygod_dcuv1bk-pre.jpg (1377x580, 70K)

But there are people who are actually alive as seen in the opening movie, like the one who did the burial ritual for the dead soldier who had the mark. To this day I still don't understand why you burn yourself at the end though.

The one with red eyes at the bottom of a staircase was super annlying.

That's just a fucking stupid excuse to not even have ambient noises like crickets or bird sounds. Also how does somebody "get" Souls? It's a fucking game with bad lore and an equally bad way of exposition through half assed item descriptions. Anyway I put on Witcher 3 Music when in zones to make up for the lack of sound so I don't become audio deprived.

Yeah I saw the LimitBreaker video too.

Don't mind just fucking you without giving you a chance.

Attached: Brainsucker.jpg (550x599, 117K)

Which cut bloodborne enemy is this?

What the fuck is there face?

>But there are people who are actually alive as seen in the opening movie

They're not "alive", they're undead. Undead who have a purpose or haven't "died" multiple times can stay sane.

For example, the Blacksmith in Dark souls 3 is ancient and seems normal, but he's undead. His smithing gives him a purpose and keeps him sane.

Attached: 1508335276659.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Lorefags love to vomit fanfiction to make up for the lack of information

you are just used to modern AAA rpgs. and yes, there is some dissonance between gameplay and lore elements, but that doesn't make the lore in its entirety bad.'

you just have bad taste bro. You sound like you watch Transformers movies

Japs can't do atmospheric music or level music properly at all. That's why all Souls boss music sounds rediculous and is overtly loud.

Attached: 1568390274514.png (1017x765, 354K)

people without any form of skill in interpretation try to make fun of committed fans

Lordran is not the only place in the world, like anyone dies but becomes undead gets sent to the prison.

fuck you and your autism

Do you also sleep with headphones on, fag?

>That's just a fucking stupid excuse
Your opinion is not an objective statement.

>ambient noises like crickets or bird sounds
There's ambient sounds, and birds can be seen & heard in places. Its not overly prevelant because once again, THE WORLD IS FUCKING DEAD AND ALMOST AT A COMPLETE STANDSTILL WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

>Also how does somebody "get" Souls? It's a fucking game with bad lore and an equally bad way of exposition through half assed item descriptions
Once again, your opinion is not an objective statement. Just because YOU don't like something, doesn't mean it's bad.

>Anyway I put on Witcher 3 Music when in zones to make up for the lack of sound so I don't become audio deprived.
Odd choice given the worlds are complete opposites, but whatever floats your boat pal it's a fine soundtrack either way

Attached: 1537805407097.jpg (2234x2747, 364K)

>not liking pic related form of half assed exposition makes me a transformers movie watcher
You're such a retarded nigger holy fuck.
That's a pretty baseless claim because I've been playing rpg's since Fallout 1 if you think Skyrim and Witcher 3 are me being used to modern AAA rpgs. Also Dark Souls isn't an rpg it's an action dungeon crawler with stat management.

Attached: 1564947218653m.jpg (1024x691, 158K)

who gives a shit? It's a game that focuses on gameplay before cinematics and theatrics. That's how all games should be. Most adventure games don't have music while exploring anyway outside of battle music when a fight starts and it abruptly ends right after the fight which is bad in its own way. Yeah they probably could have worked on ambient noises some more like wildlife and stuff but that's a small nitpick. I'm more tired of games that try to make everything cinematic when I have almost no interest in the mediocre bullshit they shove in your face and would rather get to the fun parts of playing a video game.

Attached: 1568375276658.jpg (1280x1024, 467K)

>like crickets or bird sounds
DS world is dead
lol what a fucking retard you are

Magic fire going byebye somehow effects wildlife?

have a look at the undead zombie rats and dogs walking around and have a think about that for a second you absolute tard

that picture is a pretty dumb comparison, western games also do lore like described on the right side and I think it's just a stylistic choice rather than one way being better than the other

The dogs are leftover Bloodborne asset and rats have always looked nasty vermin you retard. And isn't undead only cursed human? Pretty retarded to make a concept like that for the darkseal curse when sealbearer or marked one would have been better because what the fuck do you call actual undead creatures like the bloodborne dogs and skeletons? Un-undead?

It's a white hole.

Attached: 374320_screenshots_20181121203626_1.jpg (1600x900, 198K)

fat retard with shit bate. fuck off.

Attached: CS2dA13.jpg (960x540, 194K)

Beta versions of NK's dragon

Delete this!

Attached: 20190804003611_1.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

>The dogs are leftover Bloodborne asset
There's been undead dogs since DaS1

>rats have always looked nasty vermin you retard
They're literally rotting away with insides exposed, imagine being objectively wrong and then calling someone else a retard lmao

The curse is clearly messing with creatures other than humans. Animals can drop human souls at times, so its possible that feasting too much on undead bodies has fucked them up just as bad. Also, as being have different origins in DaS(made by different gods), it's possible that if animals shared an origin with humans, the curse could be inherent to them as well.

Attached: 3-0-1461347677.jpg (2880x1620, 1.85M)

no.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 727K)

CLEANSE THAT BASTAAAARD'S CUUUURSE

Attached: 1354159958857.gif (200x163, 1.25M)

>Needing a face when you've seen the Eldritch truth
What dumbass

never had an issue with them
but probably because i was stacking hp

why is souls lore so bad bros?

Why's your opinion so bad bro?

So the solution to the curse is to do like a tree?

Why is your opinion so based bro?

>Those anons who don't understand why people turn into trees
Hahahahaaa

>those anons that give a shit about the Dark Souls story
hehehehe

cope

kek

repurposed Bloodborne assets

well, why do they?
I feel that everything in DS3's story/lore was either derivated from the first game or nonsensical as fuck

Because bloodbore lore

Vordt’s hammer is also great early

please explain
I mean, the giants in DS2 did it first. Is DS2 secretly genius?

My favorite example is that chain snake in ds3 wyvern boss

that was an unintended bug that got fixed in a patch

Raw broadsword +10 is better than the dark hand, and you can kill everything ib Lothric castle with it, even the bosses there.

Something the dark hand cannot so because it's damage is garbage late game.

Probably were once supposed to be in the cut Grave of Gods area along with the other stuff like the four-armed pyromancer demons and Oceiros.
Wouldn't be surprised if they were initially going to be corrupted dragon form dudes or something.

you also won't get a raw broadsword +10 until you're very late in the game unless your entire run is autistically planned out with guides and shit

That's what I'm saying, you can destroy the entire game by getting a +10 raw broadsword from Lothric castle, either farm the knight for the Lothric Ultra Greatsword, or kill the armor to get his axe.
Keep farming until you have 40+ str and 40 fth (or 60 fth if you're using the Lothric UGS).
Boom, now have fun one shotting every single boss in the entire game

really cool looking

you're fucking lame

It's amazing how much more active the online play is on PS4 compared to PC. I've had both, pretty much since launch.

Cheat Engine faggots have completely destroyed the PC community, everything from "subtle" cheats like small stat boosts and giving themselves lots of certain consumables that they shouldn't have lots of, to outright destroying another players save or crashing their game. (cheating is still possible on console but its far, far less common).

I don't understand the mindset of these people. I just assume your real life must be really shitty if you actually feel the need to resort to such things for a power-trip, mentally stable, well-rounded people don't feel the need to go to these lengths.

Attached: nice.jpg (764x1080, 68K)

I remember some faggot on /dsg/ frequently mocking "brainless" players by posting webms of their silly plays
One day some good user noticed that he had infinite consumables and fall damage immunity without the cat ring. Of course a fucking cheater is the first person to call other people bad at the game
I hate these niggers with a burning passion

Attached: 1525214571001.jpg (512x450, 116K)

They're the purest form of cancerous neckbeard perma-virgins. Which is a shame, as I love the way DaS MP works, mixing in with the single player style gameplay.

I hope Elden Ring has a much more robust cheat detection & prevention system. The Watchdogs detection mod is getting updated soon and goes a long way to deal with cheaters, but its too late in the game sadly. The damage has already been done.

Attached: 1560087860256.png (600x338, 186K)

It's honestly embarassing that a game with such a gigantic budget allowed people to use fucking cheat engine

There is plenty of ambient sounds in the levels. I enjoy that more than music tracks a lot of the time, the world feels so cold but the wind and moans in the distance give it soul.

>I hope Elden Ring has a much more robust cheat detection & prevention system
lol
Come on, you know as well as everyone else that it won't. Of course cheat prevention was unnecessary in Sekiro but it was shocking how quickly Zullie had the CE table ready because the game is basically nothing but a DkS3 reskin so if Sekiro had an online component, cheaters would have existed during day 1 already. We will see how much was changed around for Elden Ring

>gets stunlocked and killed by a +10 hunter torch
After learning this you pretty much never have to worry about them except the initial distance to get in range. They can't break out of torch hits and since the torch stab uses so little stamina it will kill them outright unless it's a chalice boss variant or a higher NG+ cycle.

But by the time of ds3 isn't the entire world just ash? There's nothing left but the player and guts dlc boss man. In dark souls 1 and 2 it seems like there's a much higher chance of other kingdoms still being in operation.

Sadly I'm sure it'll be just as bad as DaS3, but I still have hope. If modders can make detection tools to detect and deal with (some) cheaters, with the limited access they have, I'm sure FROM could pull their finger out and do it themselves if they really wanted to.

I'll definitely pick it up on console first and see how the PC version plays out.

Attached: dark_souls_3_jailer_close_up_1-600x338.jpg (600x338, 31K)

there's still some life in the world if you listen to the ambient noise of some zones, it's just really reduced because everything is dieing.

Attached: goat.jpg (1000x1200, 461K)

They are hoping for a reaction? or perhaps they are so garbage they delude themselves into thinking its an accomplishment?

.t made a 2 hour long video on why Solaire is the sandworm

Is online even confirmed yet for ER?

Whoa buddy. Gonna need some sauce on that one.

>*smashes you with infinite poise while his friends and their turrets pelt seventy fireballs*

Attached: Smouldering Ghru.jpg (448x550, 58K)

wtf I love the jumping ghru now

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65741847
Here you go, user.

No but as its confirmed as specifically an evolution to the "Dark Souls" experience - not BB or Weeb Souls - it's probably safe to assume that MP will be present in some form. MP is absolutely part of the DaS experience, while being irrelevant in BB and non existent in weeb souls.

Attached: unit.jpg (1920x1598, 808K)

>tfw you'll be able to mount the same horse while one of you steers and the other one shoots like in halo

Cool idea but ptsd flashbacks of the final boss of twilight princess makes me worried, felt so unnatural having two on a horse even if the AI tried it's best.

Pushed my shit in real good

It is really fucked up to ruin someone's save or duel with infinite stamina, DBs, etc. That being said, you're giving CE faggots way too much credit to say they destroyed the PC community. I pvp'd on PC for about six months straight after launch and the number of people I saw noticeably cheating was small enough that it didn't ruin my experience by any means. I went back a few times over the next year and was still able to get mostly fair, fun invasions & duels. If you're talking about now, 3 years after the game came out, you're asking for way too much if you want From to care at this point. From doesn't even remember DS3 exists. They aren't a multiplayer game developer that feels the need to keep monitoring their old games to make sure people still having a good time. They're a single player game developer that happened to strike multiplayer gold unintentionally and they've never known what to do with it.

Why in God's name do people use websites that necessitate accounts for 18+ content?

To be fair the site has a purpose because even the absolute worst cancer and depravity that is frowned upon on regular r34 sites is welcome there