The absolute STATE, country and city of indies on Steam

steamcommunity.com/games/818960/announcements/detail/1729840463414980481

>#1. TAYAL have been sold 300 copies nearly. Thanks so much for you guys support.
>#2. Another big thing to me. After released TAYAL, I join the game develop department of CAPCOM about 2 month ago. I am currently working hard at CAPCOM to develop new projects. I will share news to you guys soon.

So not only has a dev only sold THREE HUNDRED FUCKING COPIES... he had to stop making his game to get a job working.

And Yea Forums thinks Valve deserves 30%?

Attached: bkf9.png (835x856, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/tayal steam.png/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/I don't think working at a soulless corporation is anyone's dream jo-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is the Epic shill spammer obsessed with this game?
He was HIRED BY CAPCOM
arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/tayal steam.png/

Why do Steamies hate indies?

Shill harder Tim

The developer got hired by Capcom because of this game
He is now working on the Megaman games, his dream game.
Meanwhile you keep shitposting.
Enjoy your miserable life.

Attached: 1557801034165.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

Why didn't Tim make him an offer then?
Surely he would be stoked to have another promising indie dev onboard his prestigious storefront.

Because they're not allowed to go off script, let him be retarded in peace.

Doesn't change the facts steamie
Tim has good taste user

change what?

>Doesn't want it on Epic store
So than what is the point with you obsession with this game? He made money on steam because Epic would've never accepted it. Literally what is this thread about? You're not making any sense

>the game sold bad because steam
or
>the game is just shit
Pick one

I bought this game. It's just a mega man resprite.

Steam is a BAD store for shovelware, that's the problem steamie.

#1: Tayal released to a market already fucking saturated with games similar to it. Sure the game might be good, but there's only so many pixellated 2D platformers people can buy, before they're topped out for a while.

#2: Only fucking Yea Forums could consider getting a job at Capcom to be a failure. You utter lunatic.

Why is the game bad? Why do you consider it shovelware? If its shovelware why do you bring this specific game up so often? What is your argument? If steam is a bad place for shovelware would that not mean that good games surface up more often? How is that problem? Why do you consider working for Capcom bad? Where does Epic game store even fit into all this?

Attached: 1522111854571.jpg (507x539, 136K)

I don't think working at a soulless corporation is anyone's dream jo-

*gets zapped*

Oh yes, I sent my application to Capcom and I'll be working for them right away!

*thumbs up*
*winks at the camera*

Being another cog in the machine is what I've always wanted to do! Forget having my own successful game!

ALL PRAISE LORD GABEN - ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES STEAM IS EVIL

xd

Capcom created the game he based his own on, you massive stooge.

>Forget having my own successful game!
You just fucking said the game is shit, make up your mind already!

>Doesn't answer anything and only picks the one part of the comment that he can use to post a copypasta
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/I don't think working at a soulless corporation is anyone's dream jo-/

What the fuck are you on about, OP?
Like where is the problem?

Attached: 1543095175893.gif (213x199, 341K)

The Epic shill legitimately doesn't have any reasonable response or counter argument but continues to spam this specific thing over and over again.

>I don't think working at a soulless corporation is anyone's dream job
Speaking out of experience there, Chang?

Imagine being this sad to spam threads all day on Yea Forums. Watch as you give the same canned response you always do.