Xbox

why does this brand even exist in the year 2019? it literally offers nothing

Attached: xboxisdogshit.jpg (900x500, 63K)

They have more money than sony and nintendo put together and don't give a shit what you play on since they own goddamn windows and your steam library is just as much theirs as it is gabens

It offers memes

Attached: 20190903_100943.png (720x796, 616K)

Rage was alright even if it was basically a tech demo of how far you could push the 360 and fallout 4 makes fallout 3 look like Shakespeare

If this promotion was done for PS4 it would just be fucking fifa twice

All games for it are virtually free because of the game pass, even new ones.

Attached: free breadsticks.png (1363x889, 115K)

>it's good when you don't own a pc
>better performance than ps4
>better controller

wow cool you just proved my point, xbox doesn't need to exist might as well just call it games for windows live

the xbox 360 had a better controller

playing ori on pc makes me realise even the most mediocre exclusives were overrated as fuck. xbox is just worthless

What does having more money have to do with being a useless console though

The dpad on the one's controller is a lot better. Disk based dpads were a mistake.

go dox another kid,cuckboi

Attached: 1567048229713.png (768x1024, 845K)

Yeah, it only offers the best arcade racer (FH4), the best fighting game (KI), the best third person shooter (Gears 5), backwards compatible games in 4k (Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Red Dead Redemption, Panzer Dragoon, etc.), and the ability to play Halo 3 multiplayer with your buds.

Also the best for multiplats which is what 90% of people play, and it's a 4k blu-ray player.

Still activates my almonds how Sony thought it was a good idea to release their fake 4k machine (PS4pro) without a 4k blu-ray player.

The PS4 Pro really is a baffling console.
>Renders most games at 1440p
>Doesn't have a 1440p output aption
blows my mind

that said, PC ports and emulating xbox/360 games isn't a compelling reason to buy a console.

when you will see their plan it will be too late and they will be covered in money, they're literally making piracy less palatable, working towards playing games for way cheaper AND giving you cheap hardware to play them on, an Xbox One X with Gamepass Ultimate is not a bad idea at all

Attached: 257340-svetik.jpg (1440x900, 955K)

for my amusement
nothing makes me laugh harder than thinking about the xbots that still support this brand after e3 2013 and after releasing most of their games on pc
>embrace, shill, and defend paid online
>embrace microtransactions
>I don't want to play x, the graphics are shit and its for kids. generic brown and dull shooter for me instead
it couldn't have happened to a more deserving fanbase hahahaha

I don't have a gaming PC, nor do I want one. My laptop does everything I need for work, so I don't need a desktop. The Xbone X was far and a way the clear choice when I was shopping around.

>Those games you listed
I guess that explains the shitty sales numbers then

>I don't have a gaming PC, nor do I want one.
good for you but you're still a faggot

keep saying it

actual games though. I have a netflix app on my xbox if I want the ps4 experience.

Ps4 is a bloodborne machine. A game that most users will never play, because most people mostly play FIFA, Call of Duty, and whatever Rockstar releases.

Also, imagine trying to shit on Ninja Gaiden.

Nice transparency

I have an xbone, on which i play dayz, mount and blade, Minecraft, and sometimes battlefield. Other than rdr, there was no real purpose to me owning it but i prefer holding a controller and reclining to do some gaming rather than sat upright with a mouse and keyboard

Be in denial all you want. The Xbox was a joke this gen

NGII is 11 years old and Black is older still.
360 stopped getting games ~10 years ago and the Xbox brand never recovered since.

Bloodstained and Jump Force just got on Gamepass

Attached: 1568766149600.png (1000x808, 589K)

Only to people trying to push games as an art. People who don't care about fun in their games.

thats for you, meanwhile im someone who bought a 360 and ps4 last gen to play all the games and now i literally never need to buy an xbox or even the games since its all on gamepass.

There's gamepass on the 360??

Yeah, if you have a gaming PC, the xbox is redundant. Even Phil Spencer said so. Since I'm only interested in consoles, I got the BoneX, and a Switch. Friend let me borrow his ps4 when he was away, and I played through most of Bloodborne. PS4 being a bloodborne machine isn't a meme, it's the reality.

That game runs like ass. For such a great experience they never updated the performance

not really, i played spiderman, god of war and gravity rush on mine to name a few. they were a lot more fun than gears 5, ori and recore which i played on gamepass. you can tell yourself theres only bloodborne but everyone else knows the truth.

Spiderman that they false advertised for (Spiderman 2 still has better swinging), Dad of War is just an intro to a game, and a very good Vita game.

gravity rush isn't even good, it's a mechanic looking for a game to use it in

Um, maybe you've heard of a little series called Halo? Can't play that on your Gaystation 4

still fun games that i cant play on my pc. they gave me a reason to buy the console. the only thing xbox one has are the 360 games that never came to pc.

or basicly anyone besides the 2 delusional xbox fans left

Is gamepass a success in third world countries? legit question

>Lends MH:W, Hollow Knight, and Rocket League among other 98 games for 10$ a month.

Yeah, I'm thinking Microsoft is based

>Bloodstained
I waited years to play it just to be able to get it for free-ish

i can buy all those games on PC for less the $10

No, you cunt

A box within a box within TWO boxes

Is it possible to go further?

yes i can its called g2a you dork

Xbone is fornite/minecraft machine

Attached: stateofxbox.jpg (629x819, 44K)

I'm another poster, but in Pc the options to own physical games are almost zero.

For those who worry about owning physical copies or their games like myself, the Xbox One X offers a nice option.

I'm just the minority, though

We almost didn't get physical games on xbox this gen. I don't think it's out of the question that consoles will try that next time.

can you even bother reading the reply chain?

Microsoft literally has money to burn. That's it, otherwise it's like MS is in videogames only to find a way to make them worse and worse; their next objective being making streaming the norm.