Sin has chosen me!

Sin has chosen me!

Attached: Seymour_Guado_Battle_Render.png (322x434, 246K)

How much hair gel does he need every morning

isn't he 25% tree?

Why does FFX have all the best girls across Final Fantasy? Why can nobody compete with Yuna, Rikku, Lulu, Dona, Belgemine, etc?

Attached: 4Pd6qL.jpg (1024x768, 625K)

they fucked up her face in x2

Yuna is literally a THOT, rikku tho,

You have some low ass standards

Clinically speaking, what was the matter with him? He grew up half-Guado so he was probably bullied as a kid. Some point he must have cone to terms with the fact that the leaders of Yevon are all undead spectres. I don't see how a person leaps from maintaining the temples' rituals and teachings and overseeing the summoners to suddenly declaring that ending all life is the way to end suffering.

Much like Kuja before him, it was long into the game before you realize he is the main villain.

>Main villain

He wishes, he's like that little koopa pest from Paper Mario. Sure he's at the end right before the final boss but he's still a joke.

>I don't see how a person leaps from maintaining the temples' rituals and teachings and overseeing the summoners to suddenly declaring that ending all life is the way to end suffering
Have you ever been alive before? Shit sucks.

Because in Seymour's eyes, to live is to endure pain and suffering. People grieve over the dead and pray for a better tomorrow, one without Sin, but to him Sin could never be defeated. It will always come back, and people will continue to suffer. But he saw a solution in the leaders of Yevon, who are physical ghosts. Unsent can't die, and so there's no need to grieve or endure pain. So instead of pointlessly trying to kill Sin for good (which will never work, in his eyes), he can instead kill everyone on Spira instead and make them into Unsent, who can't die. No more death, no more suffering, no more grief. And to this part-tree psychopath, this means he can kill anyone he wants because in death, there is no more suffering.

So thus he tries to wed Yuna. He was probably physically attracted to her on some level, but ultimately he wanted her to use him as a sacrifice to become the Final Aeon, so he could become Sin and kill everyone and make them immortal forever. But this wouldn't escape the spiral of death Spira was trapped in, but instead succumb and drown in it. So he had to be stopped, while at the same time the party needed to find a way to kill Sin forever instead of do the same thing Braska did and gamble lives that it would this time fuck off on its own.

So basically if you see anyone with hair that wacky they're either good at card games or obviously evil.

Underrated villain.
He's nothing amazing but he does the job just right. Plus, Anima was the coolest shit ever.

>those carrot fingers

Attached: 1556142872463.jpg (1300x1000, 197K)

>But this wouldn't escape the spiral of death Spira was trapped in, but instead succumb and drown in it.
I’m missing something, but how? If there’s no more things that can die, surely that’s escaping the death spiral.

Ghosts can't reproduce, user. Spira would be stuck as it is forever. And the ghosts that are already here are tired with existing and just want to pass on to the afterlife. Eventually all the ghosts would in time pass on, and Spira would be dead for good. The only solution was to kill Sin forever, so that people could move on with their lives and do something different.

Sin just absorbed you, retard.

>carrot
they're fucking bugles you stupid dick.

They're claws.

Anima is one of the best summons.

what was up with his gut? he seems to have a beer belly with abs

this is in a universe where you literally see souls come out of bodies and go to heaven, or manifest themselves into monsters.

why live when you know you can just chill in the farplane, or just concentrate really hard on how you are still a virgin when you die and become an immortal unsent wizard?

Wouldn’t reproduction be a key part of a death spiral? Think of a generalized life cycle: birth, growth to adulthood (full of suffering,) reproduction and another’s birth, growth and aging (intense suffering,) then death. Defeating Sin only prolonged the suffering.

The suffering was artificial though. Sin passed through and razed villages, killing people suddenly and for no reason. These peoples' souls thus could not accept their unclean deaths, and so their rage and residual emotions caused their spirits to transform and become Fiends, the monsters of the game. Sin breeds Sinspawn, and both attack and kill people without reason. This in turn breeds monsters, who continue the vicious cycle. By killing Sin the people of Spira would not have to fear waking up one day to a giant whale monster nuking their village off the map, and could go on to live out the rest of their lives until they reach their natural ends.

Sin was a parasite upon the world, and needed to be expunged.

Yeah, instead of a giant whale nuking them, they just have to worry about each other. Surely there won’t be wars, murders, illness, and accidents once we kill Sin.

Well sure, but those can be addressed with human means. And all this started from a war anyway, between Zanarkand and Bevelle.

>tfw never ever a prequel where you bully tidus as jecht and then go on an adventure with your bros in spira
fuck tidus, pussy ass bitch

So what I’m trying to get at is that as long as there’s life, suffering is inevitable. Who is to say that there won’t be another war that makes Sin again?

This. The Guado are essentially treants and their hair are intended to look like branches/roots.
Seymour being a half-breed makes for some interesting hair.

he uses unadulterated guado spooge, it's more economical

Because hopefully once was enough to convince anybody not to sacrifice an entire city to create a giant monstrosity that will terrorize the planet for a 1000 years. But then again people are stupid.
Also after FFX the Fayth was able to move onto the Farplane; essentially making it impossible summon or recreate another Sin. The whole system was shutdown.

idk man he was probably into some weird shit for a while, what other reason would you have for using anima as your primary aeon?

Until someone else starts the system back up.

Seymour, your friend Teedus is here

Attached: hqdefaultEDO2C680.jpg (480x360, 14K)

We don;t talk about the audio drama round these parts

He based
Literally nothing he intended to do was wrong in the slightest

nah he's cut it's just the way his robes billow

What audio drama? I’m just saying that suffering is inevitable, it’s the foundation of all life as we know it, and we stay alive only because we don’t know if there’s anything else.

Basically by bringing back Tidus again, Yuna murdered the calm and all the guardians efforts in the story of Spira since she caused all the deads from the Farplain to invade the world of the living, including Sin.

>Wateraga
Up yours children!

>implying AL Bheds can be best girl

Of course Riku is best girl.

I long for the second Al Bhed Fire Festival.

>Belgemine

What the fuck?
Big tiddy goth gf Lulu is all i need.

Lulu is by far the worst FF girl. Funnily enough, Waka is the worst FF guy as well, besides Prompto. But Prompto isn’t really a guy, I guess.

>Extremely ostracized as a kid due to being a half breed. It was not until recently that the Guado and the rest of Spira became allies.
>Only person who ever really loved him was dying and sacrificed herself to become his final aeon.
>Literally spent his whole teens living as a hermit in the ruins of a temple hundreds of miles away from civilization.

Death awaits you. *Poke*

Attached: zl5FYCohnr85eCB5PfBShdxgmdjUkg5UwjqWQS2rnuI.jpg (480x360, 29K)