Do shills really post on Yea Forums?

Do shills really post on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1568717789789.jpg (1312x811, 258K)

hes got a point though, outside of Yea Forums everyone loves it

Yes, they exist. They’re so inept and unprepared they can’t post a single ingame pic of amaras abs.
The shittiest kind of shill.

No, autists make the same thread over and over because other autists can't ignore someone enjoying something they don't like. How many of those threads in the picture got 400+ replies?

You know that people here hate randy and (you)'s addicted shitposters will do everything to stir up shit, don't even bother overthinking it.

I made this thread a few days ago and this guy's been reposting it constantly ever since

>dude but anthem
Really sad when you have to compare it to the absolute bottom of the barrel. Borderlands isn't THAT bad or repulsive. It's just a lame fucking game that we've seen before, with shitty toilet humor, and a less than mediocre story. It's the definition of FOTM.

yes

They post (or worse) everywhere

>lebbit fucking screencap
>/r/borderlands
it's too obvious even for shill. Most likely some underage fucktard, less likely just bait.

Yes, completely.

Attached: 1568458493797.png (1514x3850, 2.21M)

>my sweetest friend
>not my sweeney friend

>simple spam
>"shill"
faggot are you stupid or something? kys yourself

Yea Forums is tied as Yea Forums's largest populated board. People, who think bacterial marketers would ignore this fact, are 100% retarded.

There's one confirmed Epic shill and the rest are just shitposters.

Attached: 1542842874033.png (2507x3037, 1.89M)

This. None of my normie groups hate it.

They exist, in the form of Yea Forums shitposters doing it for free.

Yes. Like very yes. Keep in mind that Yea Forums is one of the biggest gaming sites on the web. Of course there would be stealth marketers that post here to get people to buy their games. Fuck battlefield has had people come here and ask what we want then tounge in cheek at some of the stuff. Im hesitant to say all these shill posts are paid doing it for free ISHIGGIDYDIGGIDY there are some yes.

The stadia shills were pretty obvious.

Yes, they do.

Attached: 1510537334837.jpg (2761x1552, 1.18M)

I still remember when the first Borderlands was shilled endlessly on here with copypasted threads when it released

Attached: 1432861330865.png (2100x2172, 1.94M)

Do schizos really post on Yea Forums?

Attached: chrome_6HEuk9IxLe.png (1236x701, 222K)

no. play onirism.

Attached: onidoom.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Borderlands 1 had fucking insane viral marketing on Yea Forums
I remember thinking every day why the fuck are you marketing it here of all places?

Attached: 10.jpg (444x527, 41K)

>dumb normalfags like normalfag game with zero depth
News at 11.

Yes

4% of a userbase downloading a free game is something to celebrate and shill on Yea Forums?

Why wouldn't they? This board consists if no barrier posting to impressionable idiots.
I think the WoW classic threads are another example. Who on here would rather seethe on classic than post about their own waifus and ignore the hated game?

You'd be surprised at what gets used.

Attached: 1548033720453.png (1080x1839, 443K)

What's exactly wrong with shilling campaigns? You guys think that y'all some kind of chosen ones or something?
Sometimes it's necessary to promote your product.

Based and realistic pilled

You literally talking to a shill, Yea Forums have been a shill test ground for age

Ubishills are the only ones that put any effort into it.

Attached: earons on tv.webm (784x698, 2.66M)

probably but I'd bet a good majority of these threads that get reposted a dozen times are just autistic teenagers looking for (You)s. it's not just games or platforms that get reposted, there's a ton of random dumb bullshit that gets posted over and over verbatim with the exact same phrasing and exact same pictures. usually tweets, dev "drama", eceleb shit etc. some people are just really fucking bored and autistic

>he became the very thing he hated
it's like my grandmother always used to say skip, a man can make his destiny on the very road he took to avoid it.

Attached: .png (577x768, 614K)

it's worse than that, I've posted this thread twice and some other guy's come along, copied my filename and been spamming it daily.