Did they fix this game or it's still shit?

Did they fix this game or it's still shit?

Attached: 0eed70780c05089bd68ce8d500fcfae4c85bd92c[1].jpg (616x353, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/798460/Ni_no_Kuni_Wrath_of_the_White_Witch_Remastered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wasn't shit, you're just gay.

Attached: 1409181524850.jpg (407x652, 61K)

The AI was buttfuck retarded making party members entirely useless.

it was pretty decent, I just wish there had been less handholding, and was harder. If anything the retard AI at least helped balance a little bit.

Or do you mean that the remaster fucked something up? I didn't follow anything about that one.

No I meant if they made any adjustments to fix the common complaints, the things you mention for example, the combat and the AI - or they just gave it a coat of paint by giving it higher resolution and calling it a day.

combat wasn't hard enough for this to really matter, if anything it was a motivation to have a decent team otherwise you would have none

the only real problem that I'm still REALLY mad about, is the handholding, that's really next level handholding of any games I ever played

is this the ps3 or the ds game? i never played either but im just curious

PC when

>PC when
uh.. in 14 hours

It's a remaster of the PS3 version.
Knock yourself out
store.steampowered.com/app/798460/Ni_no_Kuni_Wrath_of_the_White_Witch_Remastered/

no preinstall is kinda bumming me out. wanna set it up, go to bed, and wake up to a new game

>start game
>oh shit a book that explains mechanics in a non-4th wall breaking way, awesome
>progress
>"hey uh.. PRESS BUTTON TO DO X"
>yes I already knew that but okay
>progress
>about to do the exact same thing
>"PRESS BUTTON TO DO X IN CASE YOU FORGOT"
>never stops doing that the entire game like I never learn anything
>try to solve a puzzle
>tries to help me all the fucking time
>try to do a translation of ancient text stuff that's needed to progress, open the book ready to do this shit
>just translates it for me
>list goes on
please stop

Is this game comfy?

Swell my lads

>try to do a translation of ancient text stuff that's needed to progress, open the book ready to do this shit

You could expect they would use that alphabet in your book to give player an option to tackle with additional or secret content but no. Everything is so childish in this game except for your mother dying.

I guess he should have replied to that comment on Yea Forums LMAO

Should I play this for the cute boy?

yes

When it was about to come out for the PS3, I was itching for a proper JRPG because they stopped making them around that time with world maps and stuff. Then I played the demo and I remember I was so disappointed it killed my interest entirely. Is this game better than I remember?

If that helps, I think Ghibli movies are just OK in my book, I don't go apeshit crazy over their choice of artstyle and music, I would appreciate if the game offered more aside from Ghibli aesthetics.

Didn't check the demo but early game was pretty underwhelming. World Map is nice but unfortunately exploration is near-meaningless, you're mostly on rails despite seeming open (at most you'll just go check some sections to get your pokemons). I personally enjoyed the combat but most seem to be annoyed by it so don't take my word for it.

Story-wise, it does pick up, eventually peak (pretty great), and then has a meh finale that feels like an afterthought despite it's not supposed to be.

Thanks user for the input, maybe I'll check it out if it eventually goes on sale on Steam, the asking price right now is I feel too much to take a gamble.

"Boring" would be the right term.

I really REALLY liked the DS one.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19-06-05-51.png (720x1280, 757K)

>DS version is turn-based and ends the story at an appropriate point
>Remake is real time but doesn't adapt to it well, then continues the story past its logical end point for some total nonsense shit that nobody cares about

Attached: angery pupper.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Isn't the DS one even worse than the PS3 version with like half the game?

No, its basically the game game storywise without a tacked on extra story that sucks fucking shit. And gameplay that isn't terrible to boot because the PS3 real time battle shit wasn't all that fun but the pokemon clone on DS is at least playable.

Nope. This one it's actually fun.

while it had flaws, PS3 ver is much better still.

Just being on DS already makes it terrible, games need to be amazing to be bearable on that.