youtube.com/watch?v=n8fsJXSbXfo

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they say this game is hard
>let me find a TAS of it

we're reaching levels of retardation that shouldn't be physically possible

Started replaying this game because of all the shitposting and goddamn is it good. If you like precision platforming it does not get better than this; the movement mechanics are developed continually throughout the entire game and it introduces enough environmental variety to stay fresh and interesting. The meme spike image criticizing all indie platformers should therefore be disregarded as retardation from someone who never played the game. Likewise ignore triggered /pol/tards endless seething over a single static picture with a flag hidden in it

You are allowed to like this game because it is good

haha this fucking retard doesn't even know TAS means
a real shame you can't delete your own threads anymore
laugh this goon to page 10

>TAS
Hahahaha you stupid motherfucker

Fuck off tranny

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
I can't even unlock the new level.

Attached: 444.jpg (450x311, 78K)

Attached: qb1mf18q6sl31[1].jpg (861x483, 54K)

MADELINE CUT HIS DICK OFF

Nobody cares, attentionwhore.

I like that they added a little extra explanation as to why Madeline is such an unrelatable and stupid character. It makes a lot more sense now.
Also, young Granny is cute.

Attached: G3DYhcB.png (670x451, 510K)

Tranny game

What the fuck is that secret room 6 minutes in. I had no idea the devs put a required double demo dash room in the game.

they made those few demos slightly easier to encourage speedrunners, the spike hitbox gap is a few pixels wider

That's apparently a room that's only there for speedrunners. You can progress without going there.

tranny yikes

fuck off and 40%

You boring mother fucker

>Started replaying this game because of all the shitposting
JULY!
also, fuck trannies 40% /dab, etc

Attached: hgJfMfe.gif (400x300, 348K)

>play the game for hours and master every level
>it's not hard anymore
This can literally be applied to anything you brainlet

It is insane how the game keeps introducing you to movement mechanics you had the whole time but just did not notice. I have still not made it all the way trough 9.

Do you understand what "TAS" means?

Doesn't matter, my point still stands.

So that's a "no"?

9 is fucking long, probably the length of an A+B+C side combined, but way harder

While correct, it seems your answer to the question is still "no." There is no memorization or skill in OP's video.

That video proves it's hard tho since you can't do 99% of the things he does

Attached: 1537956712256.jpg (1280x720, 403K)

>TAS

Yes, he finished the game with tools but OP implied that someone easily completed a hard game in the first try. My point is that anything can become easy if you simply put a lot of hours into it. Saying that this is easy or that is hard is just plain retarded because there's a thing called gitting gud.

See the thing is, you're absolutely correct. Perfect practice makes perfect, and just because someone is good at a level does not mean that level is inherently easy. It means they acquired the skill and memorization needed to pass it readily. But OP basing his proof for this statement on a run of the hardest level in the game done with external modifiers does little to demonstrate the skill needed to pass it.

Celeste is prime bait for and commonly used for TASbot speedruns. That's not a bad thing, and watching the SGDQ TASbot run of it like two years ago was what first got me interested in the game. But it's hardly indicative of average player skill or difficulty. Speedrunners often make things look much easier than it really is.

9 isn't as hard as people like to pretend it is when they cry online
I had way more trouble with the core and its dogshit hot/cold blocks

9 is way harder than 8 tho

But 9 seems f more focused on actual jumps, whereas 8 has more imprecise mechanics like the conveyor belts or those hot blocks and pinball bumpers that are so hard to aim they become very imprecise.

9 has the fish which feels a lot more reliable, and wavedashing is easy.
And the jelly is fun so it's not as frustrating as 8 imo

conveyers are perfectly consistent but yes, bumpers and magma blocks are ass
8 still requires a lot less precision than most of 9, only a few rooms in 8B come close to the fuckfest of 9's post-heart gate sections

>One Angry Gamer

Can you give specific examples?
I'll revisit 8 but I already know I'll struggle with it more then I have on 9

A samefag replying to his own false flag
A new low

examples of what?

Screens of 9 that supposedly blow 8 out of the water lol

anything with a lion block, that wavedash into wallbounce on a moving platform room, several of the beat block rooms, the ridiculous last screen
8 isn't as bad as you remember

The game literally said nothing about those flags so I don't give a fuck that they are there
I was hoping the free dlc also talked about the guy that madeline talk during the phone cutscene in the dream

Madeline is a cute transgirl!

Attached: 33.png (179x185, 55K)