Say hello to your next smash fighter

Say hello to your next smash fighter.

Attached: bender_fenix.jpg (540x540, 120K)

I'd rather have Sweet Kait tbqh.

Attached: 1540709345054.jpg (2560x1440, 460K)

not enough history plus what would her moveset even be?

She'll just make it all about her.

IT'S ABOUT ME

>what would her moveset even be?
The same as Marcus? She's also a Gear. I don't really know anything about smash I just saw Marcus and wanted to post Kait.

Who the fuck thought roided up fred durst was a cool character design? God Gears was such shit.

I'm trying to decide who is worse between her and Del.

I hope she gets hit by a car and dies.

Neither? Both Kait and Del are really good characters.

shut up about my dom marcus broke back bromance. I wasn't that turned on since WWF didn't lose lawsuits to pandas

Shit, I just want him to be MC of his own damn series again, instead of being second banana for some cunty goblina.

Imagine being this beta

I never ever gave it thought, but he could be pretty fun. Master Chief would be way more iconic.

>tfw I'd unironically prefer Master Chief to Doomguy but everyone will call me a zoomer for it

I agree

and I'm pushing 40

Boomer/zoomer memes are used when a retard has irrational hatred for something and cannot justify it with any substantial arguments. Pay it no mind, Chiefchad

ew

end your life

Is the whole Gears series playable on an Xbone? How well?

Yes. The back compat games run better on the One than they do natively on the 360.

>xfags really think generic military guy #2939 is worth even remembering let alone attend smash

Attached: tenor.gif (220x213, 344K)

You made the chad choice, user.

>OOOH GENERIC MILITARY GUY FROM MY FAVORITE MASS PRODUCED AAA TRIPE YEEEEESSSSS PLEASE SAKURAI ADD HIM

Attached: comment_feqcC11Fc7KcNxCRL2KF9QqUf9Hc6a4T.gif (480x561, 227K)

Kait. Del is at least trying to be a Gears character.

sounds fitting for smashfags