Prepare yourselves

prepare yourselves

Attached: rori.png (541x465, 322K)

do it faggots

inb4 another rash of (((coincidental))) child molestation cases get exposed

yes give Japan a reason to stop trying to cater to global trends, ban them from olympics so we can go back to only caring about Japan and letting the rest of the world burn

Doesn't the UN have better things to do? Fucks sake.
We'll just move to TOR.

Attached: 1462328381115.jpg (636x651, 39K)

It's only art that is 100% depicting a child in some oversexualised manner, I can point to dozens of countries where this is illegal already so quit overreacting. This isnt new.

The U.N. also suggested that the U.S. should shut down privatized prisons.

>lolis will now have a black market
Can't wait

Someone post that image of Japan vs Europe rape rates.

That's a good idea though

You guys better start learning how to draw lolis

to catch yet another UN head trafficking real children?
i'm all for it

What Im saying is:
U.N. is useless.

I can point to dozens of countries that will arrest you for saying mean things about Islam.

>Implying the UN has any power

Explain how banning literal and utter degeneracy a bad thing

>liiteral loli doujin cartels will appear
>Anons getting in firefights with the FBI for dealing in loli doujins
>westside flat loli gangs vs eastside oppai loli gang rivalries start happening
Hell yes

To anyone feeling depressed or suicidal. Don't kill yourself. Kill a politician instead.

Attached: 1549242274013.jpg (1041x1024, 179K)

I pirate all my anime, manga and games so I don't see how this would affect me anyway.

big difference between hate speech laws and child protection laws

You remove a safe and moderate outlet for potential criminals to know go underground and possibly harm real children.

How else will they deflect from their members raping actual children? They can't go after actual cp because they like that too much.

I completely disagree with the attitude on Yea Forums about this issue. Bans on this stuff makes absolute sense in countries without free speech protections. If Canada and the UK can arrest you for saying racist shit on twitter, then they should absolutely be able to arrest you for viewing animated CP. Come on guys.

Shouldn't they stop real child sex trafficking and the easy to buy child prostitutes in cuba?

You're right, it's not new. They tried this before and were promptly told to fuck off and they will be again.

Countries where Loli is illegal have more child rape than countries where it's legal

I'm not a pedophile so good

As long as they don't endanger my Ampharos, they can try whatever they want
Pet pet pet

Attached: Ampharos 2.gif (500x375, 436K)