Most popular mouse in competitive CSGO, Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG, Apex, Rainbow Six Siege

>Most popular mouse in competitive CSGO, Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG, Apex, Rainbow Six Siege
why do some dumb boomers still think wireless is bad?

Attached: g pro wireless.jpg (1920x1250, 183K)

enjoy your cancer from the radiation

It's good but it has one major flaw that you can look up.
If you live in a very low humidity environment it will start double clicking so you have to blow into it.
The switches have some ground issues

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1317x792, 770K)

It doesn't matter. None of you are superhuman. We're talking about differences of a few milliseconds, something well beyond human ability to discern.

based Logitech does it again

If anything, it would decrease cancer risk since it makes nerds stay inside and out of the sun

It's not bad. I just hate batteries in anything. TV remotes and smoke detectors are annoying enough as it is.

marginal difference making your point moot
enjoy your carpool tunnel cancer

are you even really gaming if youre not crippling yourself with the most based boomer mouse?

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x225, 14K)

Steelseries is overpriced trash, razer tier, enjoying clicking heads with my zowie ec1-a designed for my large chad hands

it's the best for a reason

>why do some dumb boomers still think wireless is bad?
imagine you have a choice between phones
phone 1: reliable, and does the job.
phone 2: will make calls 5ms faster but will also fail to make calls every now and then.
if you chose phone 2, you are a stupid child and should fuck off

get a better mouse

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Hahaha what the fuck, I didn't know that. I thought I broke my mouse somehow. I live at 4,000+ elevation and it's incredibly dry air.

infrared radiation from your screen is going to have more effect than a wireless mouse

>will make calls 5ms faster
wrong, objectively, logitech wireless isn't slower than wired mice. Infact, all of logitech wireless mice have 3-4 ms lower latency than Zowie simply due to better encoding
>but will also fail to make calls every now and then.
It's not a fucking bluetooth mouse you retard. I have never had a single perceivable instance of dropped connection in 5 months of use

So it really is only dumb boomers projecting their experience with shitty wireless mice from 5 years ago

Attached: bigthink.png (1028x614, 454K)

Billion flies can't be wrong.

Human reaction time is measured in miliseconds retard.

Last I checked, average reaction time is about 230ms.

That’s still milliseconds numbnuts

Always buy Logitech
Never buy RAZER shit
Don't fall for the mechanical keyboard meme"its actually slower"
Fuck wireless shit, they always bring more problems
Clean your keyboard once a month
BUY a cheap ass 20 dollar Microsoft keyboard

Follow this and you will never have problems

FOR ME, IT'S THE NIXEUS REVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to get this, but I know it's not for games...
What should I do?

Attached: logitech-mxmaster3.jpg (600x380, 55K)

Exactly. Meaning milisecond differences are easily significant enough to have an affect

You are misunderstanding. I was pointing out that the average reaction time is around 200ms. +/- 5 ms won't really do much. Would you rather me say 0.23 seconds? Does measuring it in seconds now make it any less or more? +/- 0.005 seconds?

im using one

its fine but get something else if you want wireless

There's no misunderstanding. You're just retarded. If your reaction is 200ms then 5ms is significant. Thats easily the difference between being able to react or not

You only know how to insult people because you don't know how to have a discussion. I'm sorry you believe that, but it's really not that big of a difference in the big scheme of things. It only looks big because of the measurement used.

I hold and move my mouse with my fingers, so its more comfortable to use a smaller one. I have the G305 which has 3 months of battery life on a single AA battery, and really low latency. Its also cheap af

There's currently no better mouse than OP poorfag.

I'm using this (with circle atm) to play FPS games like Apex etc.
thoughts?

Attached: My mouse.jpg (466x456, 18K)

Never had a sniper duel where the other guy always shoots you first even though you feel like you're shooting before he does?

Well, I'm going to bed for the night. If you'd like to bring something other than retard to the table, possibly some sources if you can't use your own words...I'd be happy to read your response tomorrow. Thanks for the little bit of entertainment.

I also had no fucking idea this was a thing, I thought my mouse was just going to shit.

It's more likely for your latency to the server or fps depending on the game to create that problem. Assuming you don't have really good or really bad ping, guy fired at you 60 ms beforehand most likely.

Btw, keep in mind interpolation is a thing to help reduce these problems, but it's not perfect with instant inputs such as firing. Anyway, I'm off man. Have fun

do wireless mice still need batteries?

Sure it's probably that but being faster in any way can't hurt.

i prefer the logitech BJ69

Attached: 1565488323688.png (600x450, 574K)

Scroll wheel is garbage and so is razer's software but I like the ring finger rest. Wish more mice had it.

Same, but with 2 years of use with the G900. I have literally never had an issue, people are living in the past.

>wireless

Attached: 1553499584935.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

I'm not going to drop $200 on a mouse when there would be no benefit whatsoever.
I can't aim for shit and my reflexes are slow. There would be no point.