Discord pulls free games from Nitro

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-09-13-discord-pulls-free-games-from-nitro

Chat service pulls feature from subscription offering because "vast majority of Nitro subscribers didn't play them"

>"We learned a lot from all of you over the last year," the company said. "Through your valuable feedback, it became clear that while we and some of you love these games, the truth is the vast majority of Nitro subscribers didn't play them. So, after careful consideration, we won't be hitting Continue when these contracts come up for renewal. The Nitro Games catalogue will be removed on October 15th, 2019."

>The gamer-focused chat service first rolled out the perk last year as part of its push into selling games. However, in March it shut down its own storefront to have developers sell titles through their own Discord servers instead, with developers keeping 90% of the revenue for such sales.

>While Nitro subscription fees will remain the same after the free games are pulled, the company said it has been working on new features, like increasing the maximum upload size for users on the $10 subscription tier.

See how hard it is to compete with Steam?

Attached: discord nitro.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Stop posting the same exact thread, moron.

Discord had free games?

It has furries

Dude you're so fucking cringe, kys

Cry about it

Reminder that if you actually paid any amount of money to Discord you are human garbage and should kill yourself.

I mean it makes sense if you're a server admin and want some of the premium features for your server. Even back in the teamspeak/vent days people paid for server hosting.

If you're a server admin then you're even worse, nobody should use Discord by choice. You're off the hook if you have to use it, but if you make people use it you're a gigantic faggot.

t. piss poor teamspeak dev

This. Also if you use Discord.

Get on Ventrilo, bitch

>trannies don't play games
>they would rather pay to ERP

everyone already knew this

The fuck is Nitro?

ur mum lol

you pay discord a subscription fee for gay shit like emojis and file uploads

Gay furries: Have sex

That's a yikes from me

I mean to be fair most gay furfags are getting more sex than most anons on Yea Forums

Attached: wertusayfag.jpg (512x512, 28K)

>See how hard it is to compete with Steam?
God. The point of competition is for rivals to present better services to consumers than the current industry leader. If they can't provide that, then they need to fuck off.

That doesn't mean it's good sex. Sex is not like pizza where any pizza is good.

You killed Discord's video game storefront.

Are you happy about this, Yea Forums?

Good sex or not. Sex is still sex all the same, user.

Attached: image.png (1077x895, 360K)

what were the best games on their store? were they low priced? doesn't sound like there was anything worthwhile there.

Yes, I hate Discord with a burning passion.

>Sex is still sex all the same, user.

This is why the "have sex" meme is so stupid. Being a fag with low standards is not something to brag about.

I don't give a fuck. I got my refund when I paid for the yearly Discord Nitro last year. You can get a full refund, boys.

Based

Based fuck jewcord I hope it dies fucking furry tranny faggots and there retarded normie fucking shitheads

JUST

Ding dong diddly based