We're going home, bros. We're going home

We're going home, bros. We're going home.

Attached: modernwarfare.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1W8iz8DyRw
youtube.com/watch?v=bH1lHCirCGI
strongnation.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/484/389765e0-2500-49a2-9a67-5c4a090a215b.pdf?1539616379&inline; filename="Unhealthy and Unprepared report.pdf"
youtube.com/watch?v=yuTkgi7scKo
cnbc.com/2019/09/10/hasbro-takes-on-the-gender-pay-gap-with-new-ms-monopoly-game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cute!

Didn't they have black female nazis in the last one? Haven't they had female characters for years at this point? Why does everyone keep acting like this is a new thing when its clearly been the standard for a while now, every cod game is going to have female multiplayer charcters.

I'm a democrat of course I love black women!

i play as both roasties and dominate, pretty funny to imagine the enemy watching killcams of getting btfo by sluts

who does she look like a clay sculpture?

apex legends?

fake outrage is the only thing that makes these people feel alive user

It's called shitposting, retards.

Because eventually people become indifferent, and then the marketers feel ignored and resort to false flagging.

>black female nazis
fuck I almost forgot

Attached: 1532336202309.gif (245x245, 999K)

some people are too dedicated to be just shitposting

nah, op just wants your salty (you)s
have sex

She looks like what happens if you take Brandy Norwood and maker her uglier and blacker.

Never in my life have i ever seen a black woman soldier... did you?

Half of the single player campaign has you playing as a middle eastern #badass girl.

>WHY ARE THEY GIVING US OPTIONS I DON'T WANT? WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE US CHOICES THAT CATER EXCLUSIVELY TO *MY* SUPERB TASTE?

Attached: 1552394827052.jpg (741x720, 61K)

Please stop posting my wife

>headset specifically has ear cutouts
>one one ear has a speaker, and it's just a tiny thing dangling by her ear
what meme headset is this? do tacticool operators like constant ringing in their ears now?

Was it battlefield that had a campaign based around a woman with a prosthetic arm?

It's just dumb pandering.

Prepared to drop $20 day one for Cpt Price operator

Does the beta continue today or what?

10AM PST

1 pm est if you preordered

More like modern welfare

>Gorilla warfare

I'm glad these threads are made, I only buy video games with attractive women so I know I can avoid this one.

Women of color kicking ass and taking names.

>those fucking lips

Attached: 1474405001846.gif (640x526, 1014K)

CoD WW2 multiplayer was literally designed as a playground so nothing was treated responsibly in it. Single player at least kept it clean for the most part. MW 2019 is trying to push this whole realistoc, gritty, etc marketing with every part of it, yet black female front infantry and a pink camo with hearts on it was datamined. That's after they claimed they would stick with realistic camos. Not surprising considering they tried to market no loot boxes but the beta confirmed them. Only thing they did was remove the ability to pay for them.

Attached: enb2019_9_14_02_24_21.jpg (1920x1080, 649K)

That was a multiplayer skin they scrapped.

>ME SEE WOMAN
>ME ANGERY!!!!

Attached: 1507666171826.jpg (450x458, 31K)

Guess I'll just sleep then...

Bro nobody is forcing you to buy cosmetics grow up

>we want le realistic warfare
>*woman in SF*

Not an arguement. Seeing it is all it takes

Being in special forces requires physical strength as well as a high IQ.

its absolutely a valid argument

Cope

My post had nothing to do with cosmetics but the bullshit marketing.

>defending microtransactions

Attached: 0 ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg (500x329, 52K)

So is this like a customizable character?
Or does MW2 have preloaded characters like COD WWII.

>ear cut outs on headphones
So why the fuck even have an over ear headset and not just the little ear bud things? That's a disgusting looking rifle, too. For being called "Modern Warfare" it still has a gross near future aesthetic going on.

I've seen plenty, but I actually go outside

One of the main characters in the singleplayer is a black female SF team leader.

campaign character

"Ive never seen an ACR but I'm going to comment on this thread like I know what tacticool is"

Imagine being a hostage and this chimp busts through a window and says, "Ey yo, ima save yo ass!"

I know all your weapon knowledge comes from the Modern Warfare series, but the ACR as featured in it was never used in any real capacity by the US military.

Ok, I don't give a shit about a black character or even being a female character in the game, but a team leader at that? Come on now.
There's a line between pandering and ass kissing and being a team leader that just shoves it over that line for me.

Attached: 1568660434588.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

here fags
youtube.com/watch?v=X1W8iz8DyRw

...And? It was in other MW games, and shows up in a bunch in games.

Really not a fan of them sticking to preset characters despite removing any need for them to be made. The only thing that's locked to them is a backstab animation. Would've preferred better customization options over this. Not like they have much of a personality anyway.

Attached: IMG_20190915_141054.jpg (500x490, 42K)

>video game
>BUT BUT MUH REAL MILITARY

There's no one rifle called the "ACR". ACR was a project with lots of different companies contributing different designs. iirc the Modern Warfare 2 and 3 ACR was a Remington.

Stop pretending like you know anything about guns just because you watch Ie gun jesus.

My jrotc instructor was a sgt major and she was a black female

It's trying to come across as an authentic reflection of modern warfare, so it must be judged that way.

>JROTC instructor
Wow, thanks for clearing all that up user. That's practically on the same level as special forces team leader.

Did you miss the part where he said she was a SGT Major?

>not using based Ghost 2.0

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfare-operators-900x506.jpg (900x506, 42K)

Did she ever see combat?

Bruh wait what we can play with the netting helmets used by the GROM?

You know, they could have made her breasts a bit(read: a LOT) bigger and gave her some cleavage.

If they're being unrealistic with her actually being on a battlefield and not some corpse or rape victim in a basement somewhere(which is what actually happens in wars fyi) they could at least make her eyecandy.

Am i misogynistic for not wanting women to be corpses? Is this still a video game or some feminist supremacy wet dream? These are the big questions of our time.

I'm only being facetious with the whole thing btw, and only because you're probably one of those very very speshul types who are anti drawn cartoon loli shit because they're "real" in some way inside your skull. If those are real, then this black womyn of colored colors is real as well.

Attached: 1554918558300.jpg (750x910, 93K)

aren't the over ear things meant to be protection from loud noises?

whats the deal with the shoulder thing that goes up?

>a single female soldier out of 200 men: *exists*
>military video game: REV UP THOSE QUOTAS

Attached: 1567360905731.png (1908x1080, 2.52M)

look at all the faggots defending this shit rofl

Attached: 1568811309575.jpg (564x846, 66K)

division 2 has tons of nigger female soldiers. its obnoxious.

cute, CUTE !

It has one black woman veteran and a hispanic woman whos an active agent

>story is more regressive America vs Russia shit
>Russian faction has a bunch of blacks in it for diversity(?) but no Asians for some reason

The rifle in the OP isn't even an ACR you stupid faggots, it's just a riced AR.

This is actually not true, it's a mp skin only

so don't play the game

No, you don't.

So who's the black woman in full gear in the singleplayer trailer? Give some sources.

STRONK

BLACK

WOMAN

GET DABBED ON BIGOTS

Attached: 1567984782452.jpg (344x971, 130K)

the only good thing about COD4MW was the setting and only because it was new
everything else was objectively shit
it was interesting playing it for the first time, but after that it was nothing special

When Shaniqua from the DMV began to hate

>realistic warfare
>in call of fucking duty
you're just looking for an excuse to be asshurt

meant for

Is Le-sha the new name for the Marathon Man perk?

You can't escape

the beta was really fun, the gameplay is great

i am both surprised and happy CoD is good again

No one here is expecting it to try and be realistic (I hope). I think the issue here is that's how it's trying to present itself. Le dark and gritty and so topical about current events, fuck blumpf fuck putin etc.

The game is basically finished I don't know why they aren't released it on october first

nah there are lots of NPC black soldiers. unrealistic for only being 13% of the population. they would be working the fields like their proud ancestors if it actually happened

>those 5" shotgun shells

>The game is basically finished
This. "Beta" now actually means playable demo.

it's presenting itself as a modern warfare reboot
you're definitely seeing things that aren't there but enjoy your ass blasting I guess

It has the leader of the theatre, the blu print chick, and the DZ staff are all black chicks.

something something idiots will think theyre in good company ect
even if doing it ironically you will attract people that think the same thing but unironically and they will then proceed to shit up threads and sperg out anytime a ethnic and/or female is on literally any piece of media. it gets old fucking fast.

Women soldiers don't exist, or may as well not exists since so few ever see front line combat.

I guess you'll just have to check for yourself then? Afaik there is no single player trailer out, just the generalized announcements and PR stuff.

It is literally called "Modern Warfare". Holy shit you're dense.

how many fine ass white biddies we got tho?

>imagine playing call of duty unironically after mw3
>imagine coming back into the game to relive the glory modern warfare games only to be seeing all this SJW bullshit

Attached: 540.jpg (640x668, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bH1lHCirCGI
All the footage here is clearly from singleplayer. It's the same for all of the initial reveal trailers from past cod games, a multiplayer trailer comes after.

AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM SO FUCKING ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that what you wanted ?

wish I could shoot kids and have child soldiers in modern video games.

And it has tons of crackers too so why do you care

>mgsv

This is fine because it's set in a modern-day war where there probably would be black, female soldiers. The redditors and lefties who go "Oh yeah sure m7, historical accuracy" can fuck off now.

You must be if you actually took the time to write your reply. Does someone need to tell you to dilate?

>NOOOOOO!!! there cant be a black character on the insurgent/terrorist faction

Attached: 1547525891580.jpg (247x204, 10K)

>it's set in a modern-day war where there probably would be black, female soldiers
But there are none. There is no female front line infantry in the US military.

how many black females are out on the frontlines in the current (or "modern", if you will) war?

Look closer it's a sig

Whats that medic chick from apex legends doing in mw lol

Fun Fact: The lowering of standards and the acceptance of queers and women into the US military has nothing to do with equality. That's just a nice bow they put on top. The real reason why they're doing it is because American men of recruitment age are wholly unfit for service both mentally and physically. Especially physically with the growing obesity epidemic. Recruitment is at an all-time low, so women and fags have to make up the difference to help squeeze a few more warm bodies onto the field. Even that, however, is only a stop-gap method that isn't going to help if the situation deteriorates any further. The only two options left at that point will be to make military service compulsory, adding in at least 6~12 months of fat-camp before starting basic - or we start giving kill authority to autonomous drones.

And given the political climate in America, we'd probably have far more success in building an army of terminator robots to defend us (which I'm sure will never gain sentience or glitch and turn on us - ushering in the apocalypse) - all because we're too goddamned fat and spoiled to be able to defend ourselves.

It's, quite literally, a massive threat to national security.

Attached: 10542720_774758292575809_5921271336211484957_o-e1406575904394.jpg (690x484, 48K)

I applaud this change, for now, I get to shoot some sheboons

Why though?
Like really?
They wanted to be in the army, is it because the military is scared they will be targets for capture and rape?
That can't be the only reason.

this drunk black woman who was ex army and on disability tried to karate chop me and it did nothing just hurt a bit. I could tell the way she reacted she expected me to get knocked out.

She is part of a terrorist group in the team selector, not the western forces.

>That can't be the only reason.
It's mostly because they're lousy soldiers.

because they're literally incapable of performing required tasks and enduring any kind of hardship.

You don't actually believe this shit do you?

Attached: 1568020905150.png (396x385, 119K)

Probably want to stress test it more and finish off the campaign, this would be the time playtesters play the 'finished' campaign through to find issues

Then why is she wearing desert MARPAT in the trailer?

It’s true cpt milk duds

They can't carry gear or wounded soldiers
only semen

guess what happens when you're in the desert or a jungle for weeks on end and can't wash your vag out properly

Who knows, I played the beta and shes on the russian/bad guy side.

People join for the benefits dumby and most jobs aren't combat related, the military as it is today is just a jobs program.

Attached: giggle.jpg (967x1442, 432K)

They would also probably need to take a break from fighting when they're menstruating. I imagine getting shot at is pretty flustering and frazzling.
>OMG stop yelling at me! >:(

>The real reason why they're doing it is because American men of recruitment age are wholly unfit for service both mentally and physically.
This is what you get when you cede ground to leftists. Ironically they're the first to get the bullet when the "bolshevik" revolution comes.

Fuck you milk duds are awesome.

shut up, female soldiers are CUTE

Attached: 1480664653417.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

They don't want to assign women to male squads because 9/10. The men will always rescue the chick first even if he could've saved others first. That's in addition to their inability to carry a single man who weighs 100 lbs more then she does on aversge, among other things. If you've been in a guild dominated by men in an MMO, you've seen what happens the second a girl joins.

Attached: hedgehog_for_her_14year_old_sons_birthday.jpg (3456x3456, 972K)

My only gripe is that she's on the allegiance side, she doesn't fit with the rest of that gang. Captain Price's daughter is cool, and I wonder which side that Arabian chick will be on unless she's just from the story. I'm just hoping I can look like a regular marine or us army grunt. I already like the SAS(?) and Russian grunts.

Based

>a black female on the terrorist faction is bad

Attached: 1550084745497.jpg (715x1133, 161K)

you are fucking retarded
women are worthless in combat
any military would rather take skinnyfat incels than women

Attached: women in the military2.jpg (3056x3483, 3.27M)

When the shitposter stops getting (You)s he goes to bed.

AAAAAAAH LET ME PLAY FUUUUCK

Attached: 1559405239003.png (1263x669, 832K)

B L A C K R O Y A L T Y

YAAASSSS QUEEEEEEN

Attached: YASS.jpg (397x555, 78K)

No one cares about CoD's single player

>the terrorist faction has the Americans
>the counter terrorist team has SAS

Attached: 1565928421057.jpg (1200x802, 114K)

Can't play until 10AM anyways

>complaining that the RNG generation of people sometimes makes black people

...? Also please remember that if you complaining about True Sons, they're former JTF, meaning social workers, firefighters, medical workers etc.

He said nigger soldiers. You're complaining about a middle eastern woman engineer and a black woman CIA Spook, neither of which are soldiers. in addition to the Veteran.

Dipshit, I never said they were being put on the front line. Women generally take up the logistical roles which frees up more able bodied men to fight who would otherwise be managing things back at base.

What exactly is wrong with a female character? You can just not pick her.

There are only 4 females out of 18 total characters

Attached: 1543183937610.png (700x900, 340K)

Call of Duty games are hugely propagandistic for pro-US imperialism or "neocon" or "neolib" or however you wants to phrase it.
Putting every minority to the point of ultimate absurdity - black women - into the war machine serves that purpose in two ways (to varying degrees):
>surface level: "Look how great the US is, they have people of all races and genders fighting for freedom, while the Russians/nameless Arabs/Sudacas are all made up of men of their nation's ethnicity fighting because they're evil"
>meta level: reddit and games journoscum soiface at the pandering to the above idea and rabidly promote the game and defend it from critique
In reality the idea that black women fighting for the US empire is "empowering" is the ultimate clowning of American blacks there is, and the people who have made themselves defenders and speakers for all minorities everywhere are lapping it up because it's a woman doing a man's job and holding a phallic murder device and the people they are allowed to hate are pissed off about it.
The only other interpretation is that putting every possible race and sex combo into the game is the logical conclusion of turning war into a game which anyone can partake in for fun, although that's still just a way to drum up more interest in fighting for the establishment, even if it's narcissistic appeal from seeing yourself in-game rather than ethnically derived legitimacy from seeing your race and/or sex in-game.

Attached: tinfoil dog.jpg (394x394, 20K)

Yeah we sure need a standing gigantic army to go fight random underfed fucks in the desert. Russia might invade us, despite the technical logistics of that being a fucking nightmare.

...Black women serve in the armed forces, user. I know this makes you uncomfortable, but its not unrealistic for one to be present in Call of Duty.

REEEEE SJWs RUINING OUR VIDYA REEEEE

Attached: 1561975191797.png (620x315, 409K)

>Russia might invade us
A FUCKING

R A M P

who? I dont remember

>Black women serve in the armed forces
But they never see combat, especially not in infantry. No women do. How many times do we have to tell you this, you retarded brick wall? This has already been spoonfed to you multiple times in this thread.

because faggots

>callodoody
>realistic

Back to your xbox mole-hole brainlet.

Why?

I thought this thread will be about mocking we wuz, not complaining about a female character in a generic shooter. Where are these incels coming from.

>people enjoyed the fantasy of a badass female warrior for like 60 years
>now the last 2-3 years its a huge problem
Explain

Attached: 1545176205457.png (500x258, 47K)

>no women have ever seen combat in the US armed forces

...I'm sorry what? You... You think this?

I was being sarcastic, you degenerative trog

A fitting avatar for when I slay gamers this weekend.

The very same place as you "funny" racists I bet.

Because now they're ridiculously overpowered and flawless "characters". For example, compare Sarah Connor and Rey from nu-Star Wars.

based retard

They were always overpowered, thats what makes them badass.

Attached: 1546269029262.jpg (463x599, 42K)

>no women have ever seen combat in the US armed forces
You're very good at putting words in people's mouths. I know women have been blown up by IED's and killed in accidents and freak occurrences. Practically speaking, there are no female US soldiers fighting on the front lines. iirc there are some female fighter/helicopter pilots, but no infantry on the ground.

Before telling me again that I'm wrong, find me some evidence that shows otherwise. That there are a considerable amount of American women fighting on the front lines. Reminder that they still don't have to sign up for selective service.

Because it always was a fantasy.
Like Samus kicking ass, or Lara Croft raiding tombs. They kick ass in their own ways.
But when you throw a female into somewhere where they historically haven't really even been in then that's just pandering.
They took that there are females in the military and went OH LOOK A FEMALE IS IN THE MILITARY and gave her a role which females have NEVER been a part of.

That's not how this works. It's what makes Superman such a boring character.

>reeeee im a male its my right! ITS MY RIGHT!!!!

Talk about entitled, upset about fictional video game. This is not a history book brainlet, its a game.

>moving the goal post to "considerable women on the frontlines" when your original statement was

"But they never see combat...No women do"

I don't think women serve in the frontline, certainly not in multitudes or as "infantry". But to think women have never been in firefights is pretty ludicrous. But you're not really interested in thinking logistically and even if I found female SF that have operated you still wouldn't care, so why bother?

>its a game
That is trying to come across as authentic to the real world and push a political agenda.

bitches, back to the mess hall

so when does the beta start for pre-orders?

It's not about the entitlement of men. It's about the entitlement of women, niggers, fags and trannies thinking they belong everywhere just because they exist. Call it pol if you want, but it's the truth.

>I don't think women serve in the frontline
Good, because that's what I was trying to tell you. The Modern Warfare reboot portrays them as fighting on the frontline as infantry.
>even if I found female SF that have operated
Do it, I dare you. You won't.

In 8 hours and 32 minutes.

Ah yes, the globalists are trying to turn me on cock and socialism so they bought out a crappy dude bro studio to de-masculinise their 12 year old audience. Why wont you think of the children. Etc.

thanks dude

Nigger in what way did I say that I had those opinions?
You asked why people were getting triggered by it so I told you.

This but unironically.

the betas all pre-ordered months ago

>imagine ever playing call of duty and being elitist about which cod you played during your childhood

Attached: 1568413508943.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Female does not belong in military shooter games.

No wonder men have become slaves. Too many of them are pathetic.

Attached: dilate.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Ugly face but got a fine ass

>female black solider in a modern warfare setting is the same as a one armed british chick killing people with a macuahuitl on the frontlines of world war 2

this isn't the first time cod has had women in combat. Why do you larping fags always pretend this is something new and modern to get triggered at

Even bf2 or 1 or whichever it was incel faggot crying about female models was stupid, this is even more petty. Talk about triggered faggots.

Every other time it was set in the year 3000 or whatever the fuck. This is trying to seem "realistic" to the normalfags.

false

You do know the modern warfare remaster had this already right? You could equip different faces on your character, including chicks to play as a female, not just a guy.

>Reminder that they still don't have to sign up for selective service.

Neither do you, really. A lot of kids don't even know Selective Service is a thing they need to sign up for, because nobody's been prosecuted for non-compliance since the early fucking 80's. At worst you might lose some student loans, and depending on your state - eligibility for a drivers license. The only thing it's a hard dis-qualifier for is getting government jobs. Not that it would do any good now anyhow since most of the people it would apply to are too fat and soft to enter the service.

strongnation.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/484/389765e0-2500-49a2-9a67-5c4a090a215b.pdf?1539616379&inline; filename="Unhealthy and Unprepared report.pdf"

Its just giving what normalfags want. Prime capitalist move.

Attached: 1376202141669.jpg (525x481, 25K)

just because they did it before doesn't mean people should accept it
that said the girl is cute

oh fuck no, not even pirating then

ok but black females in the military can actually happen today, unlike black female nazis

actually it would be cool if the MP would pitch different armies/special forces against eachother
I would love to see the GSG9 or KSK getting some love

Medal of Honor Warfighter did just that.

Wait is she actually on the terrorist factions side? What's the issue then?

>get these women out of my video games NOW

Attached: 1563174928895.jpg (2048x1364, 457K)

She is an american turned mercenary terrorist
The black guy on the bad guy team is nigerian

As it should be.

>This is trying to seem "realistic" to the normalfags.
>Realistic

youtube.com/watch?v=yuTkgi7scKo

What are you basing that on for this character? Do you think this is going to be a miss monopoly think were female players just get a massive advantage while playing against others?

I LOVE BLACK WOMEN

good times

me in the fedora

>miss monopoly
Huh?

Well your only options are clay, rubber or a cube

Attached: 1563437724698.jpg (1080x1285, 116K)

cnbc.com/2019/09/10/hasbro-takes-on-the-gender-pay-gap-with-new-ms-monopoly-game.html
>Hasbro wants to take the conversation over the gender pay gap out of the board room and into the living room with its new Ms. Monopoly game, launching this month.
>Dubbed “the first game where women make more than men,” the updated version of the classic board-game introduces new women-centric elements, starting with its titular character. Ms. Monopoly is the niece of the elder Mr. Monopoly and a “self-made investment guru,” according to the product listing on Walmart.com.
>In the game, women get a head start: Female players receive $1,900 in Monopoly money at the beginning of the game, compared to $1,500 for each male player, USA Today reports. Women also receive $240 each time they pass ‘Go’ on the board, while men get $200.
>Instead of buying up properties, Ms. Monopoly players collect inventions made by women, like WiFi (invented by Hedy Lamarr in the 1940s) and chocolate chip cookies (created by Ruth Graves Wakefield in the 1930s). The traditional playing pieces like a battleship and race car have been swapped for new tokens including a notebook and pen, a jet and a watch.

Attached: 06bc0cb1-33c8-4966-b8fa-2fafe5fe8ac8-Ms_Monopoly_box.jpg (2988x1680, 585K)

this is brilliant. I can't wait for the salt when we still win

Attached: 1567208528826.png (295x300, 115K)

>inventions made by women, like WiFi

Attached: 1310343732520.png (100x125, 19K)

they're still soldiers and are still expected to pick up guns to shoot enemies when war breaks out
they're not the ones that get send over to some desert shithole to serve at the frontlines
but they'll shoot at people when they invade america

user, the critics are shitting on it. I saw one say that instead of giving money more cash they should give men less so they can see what it's like to be on the other side of the "wage gap."

>kids who grew up playing CoD infinite warfare are now old enough to post on Yea Forums

Attached: 1542528137234.jpg (685x564, 52K)

Attached: locked character.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

>who grew up
No one "grows up" in three years

>gift this game to your feminazi friend
>play it with her and a few other friends
>everybody identifies as a female to get the $1900

>You unironically just get more money and a advantage for being a women
Who thought this was a good idea for a game?
Post more nigger lover.

Attached: 1567886844634.png (177x147, 64K)

>Women generally take up the logistical roles
Any man works better under stress than any woman because of the way testosterone's synergies with cortisol which is basically a superpower only men have.
>b-but muh womynz can push papers too bigot! HA!
They can push baby strollers back home better.

WE

Attached: jenafrumes - BTu0cHmlcmA.jpg (1080x833, 108K)

Attached: 1545048258653.jpg (1242x1225, 295K)

But that's the same thing

Are they retarded?

>Twitter Warfare

No no, one is giving womyn the extra they do for being better then men, the other shows men how badly they treat poor womyn.

Bronx... home....

I see no problem with this, black people exist.

CoD still shows white and black males as the main force.

>woman wins because they made more earnings
>man doesn't give a shit because they only won because of an unfair advantage
>man wins with less earnings and at a disadvantage
>man gloats about how women still suck ass even with the advantage they had
And this is supposed to help teach what exactly?

Attached: 1568539821962m.jpg (1024x993, 55K)

Combat soldiers, dingus. Not pencil pushers.
I can guarantee there's not one female in active combat duty in any western military.

fpwp

Do black people only exist to be fetishized? Serious question. They are statistically the most undateable race across every nation that provided stats.

>>inventions made by women, like WiFi
They're talking about Hedy Lamarr, and she had nothing to do with WiFi so far as I know. She and George Antheil created an invention based on FHSS that would prevent enemies from jamming radio controlled torpedos... but it was never put into service and the patent was only rediscovered in the 1950's. Apparently she was a smart gal, and even had Howard Hughes entire research and design staff at her disposal for some time, but saying she "invented" WiFi is a hell of a stretch.

Attached: image151090x.jpg (370x278, 12K)

Every rank has diversity promotes. Doesn't mean they're useful.

CoD4: MW is a fucking masterpiece.

Attached: jenafrumes - Buht2MVHLTI_Buht2J6nHCi.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

Yeah it was.
I had a shit ton of fun making people rage in hardcore search by shooting the ground with my RPG and killing everyone at the spawn.
And the best part is you couldn't get kicked.

Attached: file.png (600x450, 282K)

It doesn't make sense and it's jarring to hear badly voice acted women screeching in a war setting. I don't like hearing women doing their best banshee screech into the mic, the pitch is like a boxing glove to the sides of my head. They may as well add the halo elite next with how out of place it is.

Attached: o.jpg (1600x1042, 165K)

fpbp

>watch footage of disaster
>women screeching as loudly as possible despite them not being in danger

I don't wanna go to Africa
its a nigger filled shithole

I hope one of the pieces is a pumpkin spice latte takeaway cup.
Basic bitches

Africa is the most beautiful continent though.

The first time you heard that female screech in BFV, it was fucking hilarious.
Then it got fucking annoying real fucking fast.

that even with all the advantages in the world women are inferior to men.

I'm all for it

Attached: 50.webm (820x426, 707K)

At least hey got the fucking hair right. Usually whenever they add a niggress for the sake of (((diversity))), it's always some black bitch with a curly afro and hoop ear rings.
Other than that? Fuck off Activision, black women don't serve in the military because they don't want to.

She is a mercenary not in the military

thats no way to run a profitable PMC

Maybe they got diversity gibs from EU?

If there's one thing the SJWs got right, it's the resurgence of Blaxsploitation under the guise of empowerment.

Attached: il_fullxfull.305720729.jpg (1043x1500, 566K)

You see Sarah's development from 1 to Judgement Day. Her face says enough development in 2 with how insane she seems to everyone else.

thats literally how the germanic women made ther men fight the romans
they ran behind their husbands screeching as loudly as possible so they would rather throw themselves into roman spears than turn around and face their women

>ugly females
>niggers
>west cuck game
it checks out

At least she doesn't wear a hijab.

Attached: kangslayer.jpg (409x606, 119K)

>grom
wrong