This just got added to gamepass, currently downloading to create a sweet OCdonutsteeeel. It's a piece of shit, isn't it

This just got added to gamepass, currently downloading to create a sweet OCdonutsteeeel. It's a piece of shit, isn't it.

Attached: jump-force-xbox-one-41046.png (200x300, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clK8TzNwEk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also since I'm a retarded faggot and ended my post abruptly, what should I know about this game? What did you think of it?

Attached: 1567546541118.png (416x279, 73K)

I mean, by some miracle, the devs are still churning out DLC characters. It only sold well because of the SHONEN JUMP name and japanese kids are idiots.

>off by 2
Bruh....

newfags

Sanji can't deal damage to female characters. Not even in online ranked matches.

Attached: Did+i+mention+hes+a+serious+badass+too+_493f72e2053f1461a194352028e399cf.jpg (305x404, 51K)

It sucks. Ever played a Naruto Storm game? Its that but extremely bland. Models and animations are as garbage as Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

>still the only One Piece game that gave Sanji any justice

Attached: C2F1C33A-45F5-416D-AFA1-18CDBE5676AD.png (1200x567, 607K)

Attached: 1558659888479.jpg (750x686, 63K)

Online is the only good thing. Customization is alright.

So if you had to give it a score/10, what, maybe a 4?

I hate anime but donwloaded just to see Kenshiro punching some fags.
I guess I can have fun for 1 hour or so.

FUCK
WHY ISN'T THE NEW ONE PIECE ON JAIMINIS YET

2/10, its even worse than the previous game J Stars Vs, and that didnt have an OC bullshit and had 2D cutscenes of characters actually interacting with each other, but a completely butchered roster, which was also an absolute shit on the fans of Jump Ultimate Stars.

Oh wow. What makes it such shit?

Not that user but the game is a real disappointment.

Art style is jarring at best, visuals are neat for awhile but ultimately obscure the action and movement, frame rate is very inconsistent.

Move pool for each character consists of 3 “specials” and generic cooker cutter square square square combos. Most of the ultimates are neat but with only 3 specials and an ultimate, most characters hardly tap into any of the cool stuff they can do/are known for. Combat is very stiff and will essentially boil down to gimping and rock paper scissors

Beyond that the story mode is pathetic. The most copy-paste bland interactions with a “the worlds have merged!” blank plot. Worst of all the animations outside of combat are pathetic in every sense. Characters will run in place, pupils don’t move, characters will literally slide to face other characters, and flying characters literally just walk animation into the sky at some points

I’m a huge shonen fag but this game is an awful disappointment from top to bottom and is nothing more than a decent novelty for an hour or two

Create a character is a lot shallower than I expected it to be. What kind of fighting style is Taijitsu?

The roster is even worse than the previous. The realistic art style looks horrendous. Combat is as dumbed down as it gets for generic 3D arena fighters. The story is literally nothing, just for you to selfinsert yourself next your favorite animu heroes. You’re character cant actually learn any ability for any anime character you want, want your character to have Jojo moves? Sorry, have the generic beam specials from the DBZ crew instead, or generic balls of energy or punches that other anime characters use.

Attached: D996E542-7E32-4AE1-A2C5-0C72ED186C32.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Good games don't get added to GamePass unless it's been like 5 years since release and Microsoft gets more out of letting you play it for "free" than waiting for someone to buy it; games like Sunset Overdrive.

Going GP in its first year means the game is trash.

Post it

>create a sweet OCdonutsteeeel
Dragon Ball Xenoverse is the only anime game that did this right.

Bloodstained was added today too and is pretty good.
Also, DMCV and MHW.

>game comes out after Toriko hype and serialization died
>Toriko/Zebra/whomever not being in the game single-handedly saved me from blowing money on this.
meanwhile
>youtube.com/watch?v=clK8TzNwEk4

Skip it.
You won't believe how fucking atrocious it is.

unequivocally

talking about toriko, why is the anime so hated?

Yeah, it's pretty obvious how shit sellers get put on the list in like a years time (or less). Also not a big fan of all the "indie" games on it, shit like Hello Neighbor and the countless generic 2D sidescrollers. That being said, there are plenty of games on the Gamepass that make the cost of a sub worth it.

It has based picks for DBZ characters
>Goku
>Vegeta
>Cell
>Frieza
>Piccolo
meanwhile Gohan is literally that 20 year old doomer who has nothing to live for anymore.

literally the best one piece game. unlimited 1-3 was okayish when it came to 1v1 local fights. i just want grand adventure 2 bros...

victory vs was an unbalanced yet fun clunkfest, but damn does the 2v2 with friends make a huuuuuge difference in quality compared to force. not to mention roster wise it was better than force.

usual shitty toei quality, some parts were okay but the biggest fucking offender was the shitty anime original ending. i could have tolerated the quality but they killed the anime to air the last season of db kai iirc.

Friendly reminder gamepass is based and anyone that shits on it hates games

uhh DMC5?

>non 0 dubs on v

DMC 5 being the exception of course, it's there to draw people into game pass

I enjoyed Descenders, strange brigade, dead cells, gears 5, forza horizon 4. I dunno it just seems like you're making bullshit claims. The day it's no value then I'll cancel but I'm nice over here playing games for cheapy cheap

>Kingdom Come
>Forza Horizon 4 (if you like racing games)
>Alien Iso
>Rare Replay
>Shenmue 1 and 2
>Outerwilds in a few weeks (will prob be shit but maybe not)

That isnt a lot but that's just off the top of my head. I expect more quality games to be added now that it is available on PC.

Hate for this game is unreal. It's.pretty fucking fun

its alright for playing games that I had no intention of buying since no interest. I played it for about a month for a buck and got my moneys worth. Seeing DMC5 is on there I could buy a month gift card and play the shit out of it. I'll be watching to see what other titles make their way over before actually dropping dosh. Beats paying 100 dollydoos for something I'll end up dropping.

>kingdom come
>MGS2/3 HD
>DMC5
>Dead Cells
damn I wonder how long those will be available for.

Been playing for a little under an hour, here's what I think so far.

Character creation was fucking trash. 2/5. No scaling options/"fine tuning" on shit like eyes, nose, jaw and literally everything except stupid ass features like face paint and scars is absurd. I really take that shit for granted and being unable to adjust my character's eyes is unbelievable. My characters looks awkward too. His shoulders are narrow, his posture is terrible. It was annoying how the "character size" slider just made him wider or narrower; instead, it should have made them skinny or fat and there should have been a slider for muscle mass and definition.

Combat, while seeming shallow, looks just under okay. I wouldn't call it shit, but it's kinda bad. I've only been playing for an hour though.

Graphically, it's kind of all over the place. It looks to be going for this realistic style but it does all of the characters and locations a massive disservice by doing so. Some of the animations are bad and some of them are hysterically awful. Voice sync isn't there. Motion blur. No way to turn this off, I think.

So yeah, just like I thought, its pretty shit so far.

>download jumpforce
>when they added bloodstained

Attached: 1530724221252.jpg (425x301, 26K)

Also forgot MGS2/3 were just added. I didn't even know that shit was on Xbone

>implying I didnt download both

Attached: 1558659637768.jpg (622x404, 68K)

Any chance whatever the hell "Rise of New Champions" will be better or more of the same? It's a trademark for a new game from Bamco and Shueisha.

Attached: RONC.jpg (640x640, 11K)

Imagine downloading this garbage instead of Bloodstained

Attached: 20190919_033514.jpg (1073x1073, 706K)

fixed the shitty roster
whos realistically missing
senku, emma, yuuna, luckyman and fuuske are tempting.

Attached: Fixed Shonen Jump.png (1038x208, 503K)

nigga wheres bobobo?

I know it was made BC a while ago but having it on the gamepass is better than buying it from the credit card only store front. I doubt anyone has physical copy of it outside of ebay. An old blockbuster near me sold the only copy of it and I'm still kicking myself for not getting it.

i only realized it a split second after posting it. i thought i added him but i guess im retarded. updated one soon

whats the appeal?

>Bloodstained was added today too
fuck yes. i was literally days away from wasting a gift card on bloodstained. thanks for the heads up, xbro

Attached: 1472515578145.gif (480x320, 1.25M)

ARISE MY SELF AND MY SHADOW

Classic Igavania, zoomer moron

Alright. Done.

Attached: Fixed Shonen Jump.png (1221x208, 604K)

Through in a Naruto and One Piece bad guy. Blackbeard and Madara will work

I tried to avoid too many reps. Hell they could work as DLC for this. I imagine it as a Jump Ultimate Stars sequel called Shonen Jump Thousand. With over a thousand select komas to mess with. Obviously only around 50-60 are actually fully playable.

Boruto is still 50/50. I think its a Naruto rep but I've been wrong.

Why did they remove all the gag characters from Victory Vs? Arale is a Dragon Ball character after all

Hope you enjoy the, user.

Attached: 1472481623842.jpg (250x300, 17K)

Because Jump Force is a serious edgy game so they only really included your generic action oriented shonen

>Can't give your OC any of Ryo's gun attacks
I just want a ninja with a gun.

Can't do it in pirate warriors 3 either which is irritating.

Anyway the new one piece chapter is hype af

>No bestgirl Emma
>No Ryoma Echizen
>No Cobra
I thought you were fixing the roster.

It's not wrong.

I think he can't do it in quite a few games, and those where he can have work arounds where he doesn't actually hit them. I'm not sure about some of the more obscure older games though.

In Grand Adventure they straight up break 4th wall and Sanji says he’s being controlled

Made an entire trailer to hype up that they were adding a rematch feature.

Kek.

Was Grand Adventure the one where his finisher was unique if he was fighting a female?

go back

>Emma, No. Lewis replaces her as he actually has a moveset.
>Ryoma, maybe. I like the idea of asspulling a moveset like that.
>Cobra, No. Bit too obscure to include. Rad character, great series; but not enough for me to include non-DLC.