Just buy it already, you pathetic faggots. You can't stop thinking about it so you know you're gonna buy it

Just buy it already, you pathetic faggots. You can't stop thinking about it so you know you're gonna buy it.

Attached: buyit.jpg (1092x614, 164K)

sage

>fuck you, buy the game

September 18th...... I am FORGOTTEN

Fuck Randy.

It's just mediocre.

No. Won’t pirate, won’t play. Loot shooters are for autismos.

I already did buy it randy

I really wasn't thinking about it
I saw it at a friends house and I was like "this is just the same game with better graphics and more memes"

everyone is saying it's just more of the same, no, I didn't buy pre-sequel and I won't be buying this either. I really really wanted a good fps with diablo stuff but this ain't it anymore.

timed exclusive to the pirate bay user
>timed

Attached: thanks tim.png (640x453, 269K)

I forgot it came out.

is this going to be the new "just buy it"?
can we start having randyposting?

Attached: godd coward.jpg (323x156, 5K)

wat gaem?

ricochet 3

>you know you're gonna buy it
Keep projecting chang, some of us have actual willpower

or, you know, just some basic taste. If you're not sick of borderlands samey bullshit since bl2, you have no taste

Shut the FUCK UP, retard. People are going to talk about this game for years to come. It's the Mario 3 of this generation and only contrarian tards won't see that

It’s more of the same of 2 but just better in general, pre sequel didn’t really have endgame stuff to do

You'd have to pay me so much to give a single fuck about this shit

Attached: Ampharos.png (270x301, 101K)

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB, WHOS WATCHING RICK n MORTY WHILE PLAYING? SUCH A BADASS COMBINATION, ALMOST AS GOOD AS MCNUGGETS AND SZECHUAN SAUCE, AM I RIGHT? LETS GET SCHWIFTY IN HERE

Attached: 1568625478550.jpg (1125x1003, 73K)

Attached: download.png (214x235, 11K)

>even friends that wanted to buy it refunded it because of the Denuvo downgrade
>the game is still launchable from their EGS launcher

Attached: 1444937996333.jpg (700x525, 341K)

lmao these kind of threads are the only thing left already?

i still think the funniest thing about pickle rick is they had about two minutes of that episode dedicated to telling you how much of a massive piece of shit rick is and how you shouldn't idolize him
now its the most quoted episode because of one scene
its almost like the fanbase is fucking retarded and doesn't watch the actual show, its the same shit as trashy couples comparing themselves to joker & harley

Attached: 0940.gif (380x214, 873K)

Literally don't care enough to buy it...might pirate it and play for a bit then buy on steam later if friends play it.

>JUST BY MY GAME
no

Attached: 1567624102136.jpg (270x301, 30K)

I couldnt resist, im a sucker for borderlands games.

Bought it on PS4 because my friends are there but i;ll be pirating it on pc as soon as i can

I don't pay for beta test access

Attached: 1566530606253.jpg (884x1200, 60K)

Watch me

Attached: 1568423579510.jpg (750x742, 61K)

Tierras del Borde 3

por Randy "me gustan las niñitas" Pitchfork

>PCfags

Attached: 1285070335916.png (512x368, 276K)

what do you expect from people that like dan harmon and Justin roiland's comedic skills

you’re gonna have to try harder than that to get me to play your game Randy

Gonna wait til its worth three dollars with all the bundled dlc.

Yes you dumb gweilos, buy it or Xi will get angry