That will be $59.99, plus tax please

That will be $59.99, plus tax please.

Attached: la.png (600x600, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Legend-Zelda-Links-Awakening/dp/B07SZ3V193/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>plus tax
Gotta love america

Don't forget the tip, gas money, entertainment tax, under-counter blowjob, and fingering their butthole for good measure.

Loicense

That will be $69.99 plus GST

Attached: 1535345421007.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

i still don't get the issue Yea Forums has with this. if you want to play it, play it. pirate or buy who gives a fuck.

Just buy a used cart...

>filters out south americans
Can I get a based?

Yeah, it'll become a classic in 20 years like the original game.

Attached: linkle_kicking.webm (1280x410, 2.74M)

>gotta love infrastructure
Yeah, it's awesome

Lol no. Not worth getting banned from online to save $10

You mean more useless plane to bomb sand niggers with $500k missiles?

what do you mean, I brought a used switch game

Attached: 58745654570.jpg (780x438, 37K)

RIP

You fucked up

installed the nsp already at 3rd dungeon its pretty fun aside from the performance issues its in great need of a patch
also need to remove the blur on the bottom corner that looks like someone sneezed on your switch

No I mean infrastructure

i finished it about an hour ago.
The artstyle is so souless but other than that it's a flawed but alright game.

nintendo is so autistic to ban pirate fags, they ban specific Carts now. if you see cheap used carts online, this is why. Even though you're not a pirate, its banned you too because the cart is banned.

Its not even cheap carts, sellers just set the price to match everyone else to avoid suspicion

you still pay VAT you fucking europoor, they just hide it in the price of the product because they don't want you to know how much it is

why the fuck would they sell this shit for $60?
are they implying this 1:1 GB remake should cost the same as something x100 times bigger like BotW?
This shit should have been $40 max.

>it's 1.1GB

How big was BotW?

Its cheaper than buying the GB cart. And at least this way the money goes to nintendo, not a shitty reseller.

doesnt run all that well either probably should've stuck to single screen scroll

Wait, is there proof of this? What the fuck

Your whole life is taxed, eurohomo.

>basic ass remake of a 26 year old gameboy game is plagued with frame drops
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???

Isn't this game like 5 hours long
I can't believe they're charging more than 20 bucks for this

It's so obvious this shit started as a 3DS title, but because the 3DS is dieing/dead they made it a Switch game.

What I don't understand is why they made it 60 fucking dollars.

its been known for a long time now
carts have certs and these allow you to go online on them, when they are dumped this cert is removed and blanked out for obvious reasons
if you use the cart with the cert and get banned the cert for the cart cannot be used again, you can if you want inject a legit cert from another copy of the same game

Attached: 1560545911468.webm (1024x576, 426K)

>cost me $0
>beat it hours ago

If you liked the original, you'll like this. Some framerate issues. Why haven't you hacked your switch yet?

Nintendo could charge 99dollar for a game and nintendo manbabies would pay it. They know their target audience and that they can milk them that way. All that money goes straight back to paid video game journos to add the nintendo bonus to their reviews. Is it not suspicious to everyone now that zelda and mario games are already reviewed by the biggest nintendo fanboy in each magazine?

>60 dollars
>5 to 6 hours of content
>system has framedrops with it

This should have been a 20 dollar title. What a fucking gyp. People will still buy this thing at that price point too. Hell it doesn't even have any sort of online sharing capability for levels or anything and even if you did you'd have to pay for the privilege of using said feature. Nintendo has some balls to sell this thing as is at this price point.

What is she doing to that poor cucco?

>shows off cool vocal wind fish rearrangement in a trailer
>it isn't actually in the game
Goddamnit nintendo

As soon as Pokemon releases, ALL piratefags will be banned. Fuck you.

graphicfag and pricefag complaints are the last refuge of the scoundrel. evidence of no real argument

thats not how it works

Okay then, see you on November 16th. :)

bullshit, it's not? that's fucking disappointing, it is 100% not in the game?

No it is not cheaper than buying the cartridge. Also, Its $6 on 3DS.

nigga even diehard Zelda fans are bitching about the price

1:1 GB Remake, not 1.1GB Remake.
1:1 GameBoy Remake

Don't pretend to be Canadian, it's actually $79.99 + tax up here
amazon.ca/Legend-Zelda-Links-Awakening/dp/B07SZ3V193/

You're joking right? Please tell me this isn't real. Please don't tell me that I could buy a used game off ebay or amazon and get fucked for it.

>caring about getting banned
>implying I get online

I'll have beaten Pokemon by the 16th of November anyway, user.

>$90 (NINETY) beaver bucks
end me lads

Attached: 1566018176231.jpg (692x703, 74K)

1:1 gameboy remake u turbo tard

only the normal one is in and it only plays like 3 times
its a possible thing but not something i would worry about

The NSP is 5.8gb

Pirate fags have 0 effect on you. Calm the fuck down retard.

When people started getting banned. What happens is
>every copy of a switch game has a unique certificate
>guy buys switch game new
>dumps/makes a backup of his new game
>gets banned online
>both dumped version and cart are banned because the certificate is the same
>sells used banned game
>poor soul buys the used banned cartridge
>now their system is banned too

Worth every penny, the game has a master mode, mirrored mode, monster house and semi-randomiser which adds more than enough replayability

why do people on Yea Forums get so assblasted about people who hack their consoles? Piratefags have 0 influence on those who don't.

Do you have any proof Nintendo actually bans these "unfortunate souls" consoles as well? Where the fuck did you pick this up? Kotaku?

last line in incorrect

>semi-randomizer
Explain, this interests me.

Does it really have all those things included in it? Would be neat if it did

Yup, but then you have to add the tip, burgermen. Which is taxed too.

Even if its not 100%, why take the risk?

Yeah we just pay 60€ instead of 65$, woe is me
Retard

Attached: 1567094075308.png (746x420, 609K)

proof?

buy it and find out

It, you know, they want us to know the full price we're gonna pay. Excluding the VAT just makes you think everything is cheaper than it is and it makes you spend more.

that part is not a thing there is no flag on the system for it

Its worse then that. If nintendo sees 2 carts with the same id online at the same time, they will ban both consoles using the cert. So it doesnt even matter if the other guy is cheating or getting banned for any other reason

is the main game going to be a 1 for 1 remake of the gba title? what a dumb idea, even the metroid 2 remake played around more with the original work

no thanks then

because if any of that were true Nintendo would have a fuckton of lawsuits to deal with.

The flag is on nintendo's servers.

Noone would sue them because then theyd have to admit to pirating games

Its 100% true to what the original had but it’s loaded with new additions, the base game had 14 hearts this has 20, there’s a place where you can build your own dungeons, theres a monster house where you can fight a gauntlet of monsters and bosses with DX boss modes

Well worth it just to be able to play the game on my big hdtv imo.

So what you've been saying is a literal strawman then? So if someone buys dumped cart, and gets banned they're pirating now? Fuck off back to resetera.

OMG a gauntlet of bosses in ZELDA? Sold!

It's not a fuckton. Not a lot of people dump and share their own carts. Even with a major release there probably only a dozen poison carts floating around out there.
I've traded my ones into Gamestop after I'm done with them

is the overworld broken up screen by screen like the gb version or does it scroll like alttp

it's a daft proposition though. I could say $10 is too expensive for any given game, and nobody can say anything to me, because its nothing but a subjective opinion and a rubbish one at that. It's nothing but a troll.

Hey man its your console, if you want to take the risk, go ahead

its all connected which is probably why the game has performance issues
dungeons are more similar to screen by screen

Switch online service is dogshit literally who cares

The remake doesn't have any of these things except hero mode.

Dilate

The risk is there but extremely slim.
For every 1 ban cart there’s like 400,000 perfectly legit ones

What said. It COULD happen, but the chance is so fucking slim it's not worth worrying about.

You can get it for $50 if you look around.

have sex, dilate and kys.

Yeah, I think Walmart sells most games for like $10 less than most retailers

yeah no, I'll just wait for the golden age of homebrew to happen in a couple of years, then maybe I'll think about downloading it.

Attached: 1566306512276.jpg (832x1000, 66K)

You're welcome for telling Nintendo that "you can totally get away with this".

Attached: pokemon-lets-go_1536566637980.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

That's okay bro, I'll just be playing and enjoying it in the meantime.

Attached: 1560493211789m.jpg (1024x710, 56K)

But you don't understand
Le epic Yea Forums gamer rage XD

>theres a monster house where you can fight a gauntlet of monsters and bosses with DX boss modes
Proof or it doesn't exist.

This could be an issue for downloads though, since Nintendo can trace that back to the buyer and sue them.

Nintendo is still losing this battle though pretty badly

I'm just pissed you can't get the seashell sword at 20 shells anymore.

got it 4 free yesterday

>plus tax
lol americans

in europe it's 59,99 euro with tax included

stay mad lmoe

that new wobbling effect on plants they added on plants and shit in the exteriors. The plebe doesn't even know it's there, but it's a costly shaders.

Hard Mode is available from the beginning- double damage from enemies, no dropped hearts in the wild or from enemies. Not many people know about that so I figured I'd share. And there are fairy bottles.

I haven't heard of the boss rush mode but maybe it was an embargo thing

Tree Hunit and thirty dolla Snoyboi.

For one quarter of a game xDD

Attached: 1560292626378m.jpg (1024x375, 78K)

I finished the game, what do i do now?
It really doesn't feel like a full game.

>hide
the tax is global everywhere, it's basic education. Which means the price you see on the tag is the price you pay. Something unheard of in the USA in the era of electronic price tags.

You mean I have to pay standard price for a 10/10 game? Oh my.

Only buys second hand carts from people with really good ratings.

So funny you can get people banned by selling them a banned cart. This is probably why so many Nintendo drones are downloading their games ands avoiding carts altogether

>Using your right as a consumer to buy second hand games
>Gets banned through no fault of their own.
That would be some bad pr for nintendo.

I download games because I'm not a baby. I don't need that disgusting physical garbage cluttering up house.

Physical is dead and has been for a long time.

Is the joke that chad would never say something like this?

what infastructure?

u wouldn't know lmao kek roasted