Featuring Asagi from the popular Taimanin Action series!

>Featuring Asagi from the popular Taimanin Action series!

Attached: Asagi.jpg (1129x1500, 295K)

I don't like monster rape shit by Asagi is a babe

Made for paizuri.

Downloading her boxset now what am I in for??

Tiddies

I only care about her sister

ingrid?

Hopefully this means we get more GAME games.
There was a game I played years back called Pretty Warrior May Cry, which was a Dungeon Keeper clone except you kept and raped the invaders to use as units. Just make a game where you play as Edwin Black with his own orc/succubus dungeon and defend yourself from invading Taimanin and military men, then convert them into succubus Taimanin and mutant men.

why don't hero shooters have as cool waifus as fighting games bros?

>Action series
Sure, it has plenty of action

From what I played of 1 so far, a very wonky translation.
>translates Taimanin as "ADN"
>is very unclear if Sakura is in college taking exams or if she's taking college entrance exams

ok humour me which is the most wholesome Taimanin vn?

I'm pretty excited for the mobile game. I'm not expecting much, but it'll cool to play the girls in a flashy action game, especially since the series has always had a really nice cyberpunk aesthetic.

Some of the TABA scenes but that's it. If memory serves correct, the first game climaxes with Asagi's fucking fiancé turning into a disgusting rape monster that has to be put down. Then the series gets progressively more extreme.

Attached: 4bafb5e.png (608x860, 688K)

pharah is okay

The christmas scene of Murasaki and Sakura makes my dick so fucking hard

Maybe taimanin wasn't as known and stabilished at the time so they thought actually translating the name to ADN would make sense instead of just leaving it as weird japanese mumbo jumbo.

The problem is that it's a name.
Saying at the start something like "The Taimanin, also known as 'Anti Demon Ninjas'" is fine. But this is the equivalent of changing a character named Yuki who uses ice magic to be named Snow.

i'll make sure to draw some taimanin asagi and friends

It's the name of an organization which is also an actual description of what it does. A translation is pretty standard.

A very recent example I can think of is 鬼殺隊 in kimetsu no yaiba which is translated to demon slaying corps. 調査兵団 in snk to survey corps. In real life 自衛隊 is pretty commonly known in English as just Japanese National Guard or SDF. Such and such. It's nothing new and I'm sure you've seen it before without finding fault with it. It's just that taimanin became iconic in itself so it blew it on the translators faces.

>it's okay to translate names because someone else translated names
No, I feel the same about both.

I'm sorry user but I'm positive the official name of it in English is Japan Ground Self-Defense Force and not Rikujo Jieitai. Maybe you can file a petition or something to change how things work.

>the official name of it in English
And? The official name of the game in english is Taimanin Asagi. But then the game changes its mind on that.

drew ol sakura

Attached: sakura.png (880x655, 206K)

why do i find it so funny the +10 guy is a taimanin fan

More like Smugura
More like Smegmura

Attached: 1550374440236.png (880x655, 200K)

So is this the one time Fakku could actually be useful and come to the rescue?

>Lucina in a taimanin outfit
Stop. We'll never get it, so don't make me want it.
At least we have that one image of Peach and Rosalina as taimanins.

yes lewd lucina

No, I don't mean "do not lewd Lucina."
I mean "don't dream up an image idea that nobody will ever draw."

>features in the most innocent and pure game ever made
>still manages to get raped, enslaved and impregnated by something

Could work if it's all offscreen.
>Asagi gets a cameo appearance in Animal Crossing as a guest villager, like Ganon
>moves into her new house
>says hi to the player a few times
>next time you see her, she's pregnant with Ganon's babies and sounds very worn-out

I see this big titty ninja girl get posted alot. What are her games about? What do you do in them?

VNs. Modern ninjas sent in to fight demons. Men get killed but the women are often captured and raped for various reasons.
The first "real game" just got announced. Solid designs, but the game looks meh.