Nioh 2

You are gonna make a Japanese oni MILF right?

Attached: EEyjpTRX4AEz33O.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
youtu.be/3k-n-GOznDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man of course i am

Attached: 1423435654593.gif (320x175, 618K)

Soooo demo when?

>they finally annoounced the final beta, it's going from November 1st to the 10th
>that fucking feel when I'll be gone until the 7th, with another trip immediately after from the 8th to the 9th
Hopefully It's another set of 3-4 missions with some more weapons

Attached: 1563279321812.jpg (960x538, 57K)

Maybe but man am i going to miss william. We wuz samuria and what not.

hopefully the PC version will be optimized this time

hopefully any version of the game will be fun this time

I'm sure at the very least he'll be a transformation option, although that would maybe mean one set. Youngblood is one of the best looking though.

Haven't paid much attention but are they dropping the diablo loot shit?

>are they gonna make it just like seikiro?

man I am going to be at Gamedays when Death Stranding and Pokemon sort n sheet drop. Complicated feeling.

the fuck are you on about retard

How do I git gud at Niohs combat?

i fucking hope not, i hope they will improve on it so the items are actually different instead of just having a different stat with a different color though

No of course they're not. It also is a complete non-issue if you really don't want to make use of it since there are easy to find and use options.

You can't get hit at all. Very unforgiving in comparison to other games like it.

Hell no

or build heavy armor

also stack Resist firearms (all projectiles) and never worry about projectiles

I'll try to make another wirriam.
Hopefully you can make a white dude in this.

God I CANNOT wait for this game. Nioh was the only soulslike that really clicked for me. And now we can make our own characters? Fuck dude, I really can't wait. The co-op is easily my favorite part, something about it was just plain fun. Only game I've ever actually bothered to play through multiple times for.

>t. autist that can't leave his gear alone for 3 missions

I want to make a female black woman. A female version of Yasuke, if you will.

>ability says immune from damage by dash attacks
>actually it's immunity from damage after you perform a dash attack
some of the translation for this stuff is just dreadful

Is there a boob slider?

they actually fixed some of it the nioh2 alpha

which is the best girl? cat or tengu?

Attached: nioh3.jpg (1125x1389, 413K)

I'm in college and I'm going to miss everything, Including Cyberpunk

Attached: nioh4.jpg (1125x1391, 365K)

nyan

>monkey with spear
>lil golden monkey fella
Am I retarded or are there going to be Chinese history/mythology in the sequel?

Monkeys are based they're jumping on Sekiro hype.

where do you think most of japanese mythology comes from, exactly

It's a Hideyoshi thing. Hideyoshi was referred to often as The Clever Monkey/Little monkey, though I wouldn't be surprised if the guardian spirit was somehow Wukong related since Japan adopted that myth as it's own

Thanks, frens. Good to know I'm retarded.

Attached: dance_bobby.gif (350x500, 469K)

blessed gif

First understand that you should be practicing the things the tutorial teaches you the moment you drop into the first real level, as it's easy to just fall back on basics since enemies die fast instead of actually experimenting and learning. Take your time. You must also abandon any preconceived notions of how you think the game plays, some people never do this and still die to "combos" near the end because they don't consider blocking for some reason.
The two most important factors to get familiar with that form the rest are Ki Pulse and stances. Ki Pulse lets you always keep your offense flowing and safe as you can get fast recovery or refill Ki based on timing, and is something you should always be doing as second nature. Stances let you freely adapt to whatever is happening or required of you on a moment to moment basis, every stance has it's place and you can change between them at any time. By combining these two you can control your opponent's Ki and position yourself for finding maximum damage. It might seem like a lot but that's why you should focus on it immediately, and it's a ton of fun.

>Nobunaga had a different Guardian Spirit when he was younger
I guess the origin of it suggested it but that's still pretty interesting. Kou Shibusawa doesn't voice him anymore right? Understandable but still a bit of a shame.

>ara ara

Attached: 1475703274745.jpg (437x431, 15K)

i can tell this guy is gonna be a faggot

spear

Attached: nioh5.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

>mfw only PC

Attached: file.png (480x360, 220K)

Every type of equipment seems to come with a locked effect now like how some did before, though the designs were always pretty different.

Just be yourself unironically

Nioh was actually a great game, but I couldn't finish it. Got bored after 40 hours, man is that a long as game. Not enough enemy variety for a game as long as it is. But still, it was great before I got bored, expecting good things from Nioh 2

Will the combat system actually matter this time or will you just be able to one shot everything or LW cheese the game again

this, Pc was unplayable so i borrowed a friend'ss PS only to realize the game is shit

hol the fuck up you can get oni transformation powers? Or am I just being dense as fuck?

Attached: Internalhatred.jpg (1000x1000, 260K)

I wonder if Maria and spain will play any part in Nioh 2. In Nioh she just gets caught and fucks off back to spain

living weapon is replaced with oni transformation
you can also get youkai skills as drops from youkai

Do we get a say in what type we'd wield?

There are three different types, which one you get is based on the Guardian Spirit you have. You equip the spirit with up to two Soul Cores which give you Yokai Skills and have their own stats/effects, otherwise they're pretty much like Castlevania Aria of Sorrow.

Can I have one that slightly looks like that hooded fuck and give it a noh mask look?

there are different youkai transformations and you can pick them like you would do to living weapons. Youkai transformations have more going for them, they all have whole unique movesets with unique abilities

you can also equip multiple youkai abilities that you can learn from e emies. These use a different meter, and can be all sorts of crazy shit

Not sure how far the customization for Yokai Shift appearance goes but probably not too far as there's so many armour sets for doing that stuff outside of it.

Wait, why they change it to Black Panther? I thought it was Peacock

MAAAAAAAAANNNNN YOU ALREADY KNOW

Attached: 1493244848301.png (414x499, 454K)

He might change them or have more than one

The Peacock might belong to Ranmaru Mori

Nobunana is a proud sexer of women and has the big straight.
Him having the gay is buddist propaganda in order to discredit the greatest daimyo

Did they mention why you're a literal who in Nioh 2 unlike in Nioh 1?

Create a Character means no historical character for you. Which is fine.

You're Hideyoshi together with the actual sandal bearer.

Cute hime cut miko priestess please and thank you

All I know is I'm going to miss that next to silent potato bandit William

I heard someone say that Nioh 2 is a prequel so that's a reason that William isn't there. But also heard that William is mentioned here. That true?

Safe to assume he'll be a skin from this games tea house equivalent.
I don't think wirriam will have any plot significance unless they pull some time travel stuff since I'm pretty sure he hasn't been born yet based on the time frame.

>It's a prequel
How unfortunate. I was hoping for a secret Wirriam boss fight. Though I guess it still possible if there is an "Abyss" and you just fight "The Shade of Anjin's To Come" or some shit.

It's okay, you'll just have to wait for a year...or two

The game takes place roughly 50 years before William gets into Japan
That's why he won't be there for main game events.
But MC is a half-oni which means he probably ages slowly or immortal whatsoever (we do know that game events to at the very least to Nobunaga's death) which means they can use William as a post-game superboss.

Attached: 1539531891246.jpg (2048x1152, 375K)

>Wirriam as a super boss
>Your character gets sealed away for 50 years before being unsealed during the DLC fuckery that was going on in Nioh
>You fight and kill him on your first encounter allowing yourself to escape
>You run into him in another stage and he completely bodies you as he just stays in LW the entire fight until you die
>You run into him again but are on the same side fighting waves upon waves of Yokai
I can dig it.

Attached: 8345272345734.jpg (250x250, 27K)

We know that Nioh 2 MC accompanies the real Hideyoshi probably for the entirety of his life (the fire stage with cat on wheels takes place in 1582, which means around the time of William's birth) so he won't get sealed or anything, probably going to become a defender of Japan just like William and simply cross with him at some point, testing each other's skills.
All of this is easy to justify with oni blood of main character giving him supernatural longevity.

Not even gonna play it if they don't fix the loot system.

Attached: 1567395272741.jpg (640x467, 48K)

can someone translate this? is william going to be a skin or something

Attached: UzliPuK.jpg (798x649, 476K)

tits too big desu

Attached: ahjShnE.jpg (262x318, 91K)

either that or a red herring that he might not be Nobunaga

What are the outfit options? Can I make Taimanin Asagi?

Theses
Also Japan has its own native monkeys in Japanese macaque aka snow monkeys.

yeah man, porting into somebody's world to help them with a boss

>get to the boss, see their souls on the ground
>clearly they've been struggling

>MURDER THE BOSS with level 9000 kunai

>summoner prostrates himself before you

that feel

Attached: 1539564741668.jpg (799x767, 70K)

You wouldn't be saying shit if she had a massive ass.

>prostrate himself

Does this mean what I think it means?

Ran fine on my toaster.

Attached: 1565156901643s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

they're perfect!! remember they have to be big so you can see them when she's omaiwa mou shindeiru behind you for the one shot puff puff

you can transmog any gear in the game once you've picked it up

>playing as a girl
As someone with a very strong connection to the psychic force that controls our world (not schizo) I can tell there is something bad about this. Not sure what it is, can't articulate it, but I'm sure any other user that doesn't ever play as a CaC girl knows what I'm talking about it. It is a weird and negative force, not sure why. Be careful anons.

i was pretty sick of it too by the end of my time with it, but I know they aren't going to change it. It's still a terribly fun game with a truly novel combat system and the loot mechanics don't take anything away from the experience, they just introduce a meticulous, tedious element for people who are into that

>(not schizo)
Not very convincing

if they can make sets fit any body type with custom charcters they'll be able to do the same for pre-made ones like william would be. They didn't do it originally because all the sets were only made to fit william in the first game.

it's just talking about the first game

Asking if he will be in it.

>muh nigger samurai
SJW game

Looking forward to how the female character models look

Attached: 1568016044521.gif (160x160, 512K)

do you play video game?

Retard

WTF I don't get to be a white person?

>white, black and middle eastern samurai
What the fuck?

Attached: 1555274410290.png (525x550, 511K)

The early gameplay shows you can pick between 4 different races.

Asian, black, white and some tanned darker white looking guy.

white and black samurai have existed. No idea about middle eastern though, but probably as well.

The only foreigner who was able to become a samurai was white.
No niggers have been samurai, fuck off to reddit.
Nioh allowing you to make a nigger samurai is SJW pandering.

I am the psychic power that controls your world. You're full of shit.

you are wrong. Yasuke. He was also in the first Ni-oh. Educate yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

I never finished the first game. Did Geralt die or leave Japan?

Fucking duh

I guess so but europeans wearing that silly paper armor looks weird.

He leaves, but comes back for the DLC.

>Implying that a fake story made up by a jew is accurate
Even in this fake story Yasuke was never a samurai, just a plaything of Oda while Benjamin actually made hapa kids as Samurai.

>expecting retarded poltards to know anything

These spergs got soi wordfiltered spamming to hell and back thinking a bean made people left leaning.

That being said it was more like a person being knighted today then they were actual knights.

He never became samurai retard.

you don't play video games as much as you just kind of writhe in a puddle of rage, huh

*William

Wishlist for Nioh 2 (aside from the usual complaints like "more enemy variety please")?

For me, I want the optional missions to be better designed. A vast majority of them in Nioh 1 involve locking you into rooms and spamming ways of multiple tough enemies at the same time. The game just isn't designed for that. The way to beat these missions is always to overlevel and come back later when you have better gear that can trivialize these enemies and kill them in 1-2 hits.

I also want smithing texts to be something that you can find via exploration instead of repeating the same missions a million times until you get them to drop like Monster Hunter gems.

ANSWER ME PLEASE

People had problems running this game? It played at max settings at at least 60fps on my 1050ti ryzen 1300x combo

They need to make it so that switching lock-on targets on MKB isn't hard-coded to be locked to mouse movement. That is just pure retardation.

The game couldn't be designed for group fights any more if it tried. You just need to learn to use your options and the mechanics better. They could do with making smithing texts easier to get and make them show up sooner and spread out more instead of dumping 90% of them specifically on one Abyss enemy, or at least have them elsewhere too.

>A vast majority of them in Nioh 1 involve locking you into rooms and spamming ways of multiple tough enemies at the same time
That was just a small handful of missions at the very end game
Vast majority of side missions are about revisiting the areas from another entrance in search for some objective with a simple fight at the end

Probably skipping this game altogether, I decided I wasn't enjoying the first one after 60 hours of gameplay

>The game couldn't be designed for group fights any more if it tried.
Then why is every decent run of the super hard group fights either maximum cheese, or multiple minutes of hit and run poking with light hits or your best special move?

The body customization in the demo is locked (probably so the "journalists" won't freak out when they'll find out that there is bigger cups than A in the world) so yes.

Why would I play this when the first was so awful?

It's probably hidden so urinalists don't deploy their prewritten outrage prompt articles about boob sliders

get a look at this homo

Attached: 1408390663258.png (294x256, 197K)

Not sure what you didn't like about the first user but I thought it was great, I liked the more significant characters and individual "levels" in the souls style, it was a nice change. A fair criticism is the huge lack of enemy variety that I hope they fix in 2 and the loot system wasn't for everyone but for those that enjoy it, it offered a lot more depth than a general souls game and it can't be safely ignored if it's not your thing.

Filtered.

do we know anything about 2? Are they fixing the issues from the first game (shit enemy variety, no real reason to use the majority of the combat system etc)?

No. I'm male so my character is male.

Attached: tranny_denial.png (2048x2048, 765K)

Is the game still 60fps on base PS4 ?

No user I'm sorry
This time it's all about the fit brown waifus

Girls are cute. It's that simple.

Attached: 1565415614254.jpg (1197x1834, 140K)

Yikes, tranny.

Delete this. This isn't allowed

Attached: 1568574717165.jpg (525x350, 15K)

I skipped nioh one because of how repetitive it got but I might actually pick up 2. Looks really good so far and it seems they learned from their mistakes in the first game

Sure.

Attached: 1545740118358.jpg (3508x2373, 573K)

I had problem with a 1060 and 1600x on launch. It still ran fine with a few settings down.

>self inserting
Pathetic little niglet.

There's nothing wrong with the loot system. The only problem is that organizing all the trash you get is a pain.

Because they're bad, they know they can build for huge damage, or they're overly cautious and didn't learn about survival effects or choose not to use them. Actually look at what the game itself offers you in terms of mechanics.

Lmao

that depends, will loot auto collect so I don't have to mash the button 5 times every time an enemy shits out loot?

>roleplaying
Mentally ill tranny.

>mark shit you want to keep
>press select or whatever button it was to turn all your gear into amrita/scrap

ki pulsing and stance swapping all the fucking time
ki pulsing especially

Picking male is for immersion and roleplaying
Picking female is for second playthroughs or games with a tons of sexy armor to collect or if you're a ryona degenerate

1) waifu-spirit romance
2) an actual plot rather than simple task interwined with greater storical events, although that might be part of Nioh charm
3) a better way to manage the inventory, or at least a way to make it feel less cluttered. I'd ask for an optimize button for the equipment but I feel that it'd be excessive so at least an option to set automatically to trash gear you pick if it's way weaker than your current equipment. Having to switch between all those sort setting to clean up was annoying

No it isn't. Sort by level/ability/rarity, mass select what you don't use and dump it in the way you wish. It takes seconds to a minute out of every few hours.

Will it have a PC release or are they going with timed exclusivity again?

I played it on a 280X no problems

Set up your loot filter, mark shit you want to keep, then hit the button that scraps everything not marked
ez

Probably timed exclusive again
Hopefully it has Ansel support out of the box again like the first game, one of the most underrated things Nvidia has put out and hardly anything uses it

gtx 770 and it run smooth

I hope non-Jap characters get a little explanation as to why they are there.

I still can play that piece of shit on my PC because it keeps crashing during the tutorial. Do any anons know how to fix this?

I was surprised by how boring the game was. They took too many cues from the Souls games and made it feel like a lifeless dungeon crawler. I was expecting something more straightforward like an Onimusha or Ninja Gaiden.

>so at least an option to set automatically to trash gear you pick if it's way weaker than your current equipment.

There was an update to Nioh 1 (forgot what version it was added on) that basically allowed you to do just that. You can:
1. Make it so that your character never picks up items of a certain low rarity
2. Make it so that you can sell items you have of a certain low rarity all at once with one button click.

Wait is nioh a continuation of the onimishu series?

THIS

Okay, show me someone beating the final floor of the abyss cleanly and quickly without a broken build, and while playing aggressively.

This only applies if you're already a faggot who likes to dress up in his moms clothes. Such as yourself, you dumb ape nigger.

Literally first video when you search abyss 999 no lw.

youtu.be/3k-n-GOznDU

Show you something extremely difficult and time consuming to even get to, that you've filtered to very subjective terms already, when the simple facts of how stances and Ki works along with how much mobility and additional tools you have make it very clear that group fights are a plausible challenge you just haven't been able to deal with at a vastly lower point than the one you're demanding? Someone apparently even did already.

The first is counterproductive and the second was always in the game.

Was it? I completely forgot which was added in an update and which wasn't.

How is the first point counter productive? If an enemy spills like 10 different loot items and 5 of them are useless low rarity shit, then how is having an option to ensure your character never picks them up counterproductive? Would you rather pick them all up one by one and then throw away the useless ones later?

Why are Niohfags so insecure about Sekiro? Just found out this is a thing yesterday.

Attached: 4334023.jpg (960x540, 256K)

You have to be a fucking autist that enjoys stats and buildfaggotry. The combat may be complex but it isn't deep because the enemies are all garbage with pisspoor designs that never care for the decisions you make in regards to your ki pulsing and stance switching.

Attached: 1568448599589.gif (230x130, 1.43M)

>Why are Niohfags so insecure about Sekiro?
I think you meant that in reverse.

>that part where he slips up and almost dies instantly
>then again
wew

Basically every time there was a Nioh discussion it would be flooded by casual soulsfags who couldn't understand the loot or combat. This thread is decent in comparison but soulsfags are absolutely obsessed that a better game(Nioh) exists.

It's giving yourself a few less button presses in exchange for waaay less materials/currency which are always useful, so it's really not worth using. Selling stuff is near enough instant as it is.

it says in the first line he was a retainer, and doesn't say anywhere he was a samurai. fucking retard

I just wanted someone to help me make a ninjutsu build that could carry me through the last 3 double-boss fights but I swear this game has the most contracted and autistic fanbase ever. Souls games have communities that are so large, you can easily find someone that can explain the most convoluted parts of those games to you in a non-autistic manner. I STILL haven't managed to find a single forum, video playlist, or wiki that has a reasonable explanation of what steps you need to take to gather everything you'll need for a good shutiken build. I've watched videos where some guy shows off his build that can shuriken its way through every double-boss fight, and he'll go into anal amounts of detail about the stats and damage output that no one cares about, but he won't give a straightforward description of how you can make your way towards the kind of gear it takes to set up that build.

Asked for some help with this stuff in a thread the other day and some autists just went off about Sekiro in the replies. Makes me legitimately hate buildfaggots.

Attached: 1568805162181.jpg (500x628, 36K)

This was the realization that made me hate Nioh after all the time I put into it. Not the garbage level design, lack of well-designed enemies that weren't boring, or the fucking loot system. It was realizing that stacking buffs and debuffs and spamming LW was the right answer to everything. It's why that dog named Nue took me forever to beat over like a dozen tries and Kelly went down in a couple minutes on my first try. Never had to bother with learning movesets at all. Just get a build that can stack stats like crazy and spam shit to melt whatever you're fighting.

Attached: 1568531561408.gif (500x463, 997K)

Sauce?

Shut up nigger

Attached: 1568771438237.jpg (1059x1033, 98K)

I only play as men. So I'll make a cool dude.

i'll make the baraest gaijin it's possible to make

You just gotta progress to higher difficulties for the good loot that has the properties that make kunai/shuriken work

But in short, grab and keep gear that has
>thrown damage increase
>kunai/shuriken damage increase
>damage from behind
>% chance not to use kunai/shuriken on use
That's the basics, pretty much. don't worry too much about min-maxing until you to get higher difficulties, just grab items that have the above mods on them and upgrade whenever possible

sorry, i dont play as women.

t.faggot mental gymnast. A actual straight real man would always go for more females in his entertainment and here you are acting like a faggot and selfinserting like a kid

Young Nobu kinda looks like Kaneshiro Takeshi.

yikes

Attached: A0D3A012BFEB474B8B62F22B73DF67E6.jpg (657x1200, 117K)

This is the dumbest fucking meme and genuinely feels like an attempt to lure people into crossdressing and other faggotry.
The only people I've known who pick females in every mmo and rpg are the ones who clearly jack off to their character while playing, ergo the complete opposite to what these memes always want to suggest

Attached: 1552070400360.jpg (566x500, 135K)

My dick is already hard at the prospect of taking up close deep cleavage shots of the tiddy monster catgirl boss.

No, coomer, I'm going to make manly gaijin who looks like me.

based. Coomer weeb shits can kill themselfs

lol kys sissy. U self insert as a bitch = ur a fucking sissy ladyboy lmao

Attached: 1494630268294.jpg (536x536, 46K)

considering this artist draws a bunch of tranny shit too, it probably is an attempt to bait people into it considering how predatory they usually are.

I swear to god if William isn't a playable skin complete with voice I'm going to riot.

Yasuke was the equivalent of a dancing monkey because Japanese at the time thought black skin was hilarious and would trick people into trying to scrub the black off him.

Now retarded westerners seriously want to pretend he was a samurai.

fpbp

Oh don't worry, he will be. Locked behind at least 500 000 glory./

Same but I was alright with the enemy variety and only stopped playing at the DLC because I have to grind in order to stand a chance and I already had to grind to fight Date, so getting to 200 levels is gonna be a bitch

>The cat that rolls around behind you, gives you a small regen to your demon meter.
I found this out during one of the recent gameplay trailers.

Attached: 1538969182962.jpg (645x603, 55K)

>5 minutes of running in a circle
Thanks for proving my point.

Cope

She looks Chinese.

Basically proving my point if true

I'll just wait for the pc release to cheat engine the glory like last time. Whoever thought the glory currency and price of skins was a good idea should fired.

Cry more closet faggot

Attached: 1567078760966.png (250x273, 33K)

>closet
almost like you're literally proving my poin

It's a synopsis of the first game. Headline: "What is Nioh?" Nothing about cameos in 2.

Pour one out for my Tonfa bros

>self-inserting as a weeb samurai

Attached: 1519295392383.jpg (508x524, 27K)

>tfw no fox tiddies on my face

Attached: 1490053646910.jpg (520x680, 100K)

tonfa was never good

>received land and a sword from his lord
that's the literal definition of a samurai

>self-inserting
extra gay

so why the fuck did they not have more than one public beta this time

You're a male. Play as a male. What's so hard to understand? Why all the excuses? If you wanted to look at a woman, just watch porn or fuck your wife/gf/whatever.

Why yes I am going to make Minamoto-no-Raikou from the fate series

How did you know

Attached: 66345405_p0.jpg (1062x1500, 714K)

I'm a short hairy fat masculine man with a big beard irl. I don't like pretty boys that are present in 95% of games.
If I play as a male character it has to be some hairy dwarf or an orc, otherwise I'd rather just stare at a woman toon. It's not cool, it's gay.

Is pic related returning?

Attached: high int, high wisdom.gif (309x350, 2.59M)

>option for pose femininity
>no option to make a loli
into the trash it goes

I'm a fucking faggot and I'm just gonna make Vergil.

Attached: 1568677993117.gif (500x320, 2.88M)

>tfw no mommy chink gf

I wish more Youkai like spirits will return, right now anime spirit is boring

Keep seething cave demon jealous he was fucking Japanese thots

So a 5,4 balding passive aggressive white guy?

More like half a year if Nioh 1 is any indicator.

Katakura Kojuro was a hereditary title handed down through generations. The one in the first game was the second Kojuro. Since we've already seen that spirits are hereditary - Ichi has her daughter's fox spirit, and Otani Yoshitsugu's moth girl was inherited by his son in law - it's possible we'd get to see the original Kojuro. But there wasn't really much going on up in Tohoku during the dates Nioh 2 is set. Maybe towards the end of the game, depending how many years they want to span.

I mean , is it a prequel?
Not sure if it matters much but I know that in the DLC they actually tried to get some story going on

Nioh 1 was set around the Battle of Sekigahara in 1600. Then nothing happens for 14 years until the sieges of Osaka in 1614-1615, which was the DLC. Then nothing happens for another few centuries until the Americans show up. Nioh 2 is a prequel that seems to be focusing on the rise of Nobunaga. From the gameplay we've seen, it stretches at least from 1555 to 1582, although it's unlikely they've already shown us the last level, so I expect it will continue through Hideyoshi's life as well - since he's a main character in this one. In the end, I'd expected Nioh 2 to go until 1590 at the Siege of Odawara, or maybe until Hideyoshi's death in 1598 (which might leave the slightest chance for a William cameo).

>so I expect it will continue through Hideyoshi's life as well - since he's a main character in this one.

So I wonder how this will affect the protagonist's appearance. The game's story will at least take over the course of close to 30 years (which is a much bigger gap than the timeframe between Nioh 1 and Nioh 1's DLCs), so will we see the protagonist aging?

IMO it got ruined after they nerfed difficulty post-alpha. the game was never the same since

Given that Hideyoshi is 2 people here and real life Hideyoshi was a ruthless bastard, i expect MC to kill his lifelong buddy in the final mission just at the verge of Korean invasion

since you're half yokai you dont age

it'll probably make monkey man mad at some point (or want to fuck you if you're female)

It's more like he will grow progressively more evil, eventually forcing main character to stop him
He's an amrita trader when he meets MC, it's never a good sign in Nioh. He will probably use the amrita and fuse to something akin to Hundred Eyes in final battle.

>monkey man
Who is this? A new character recently revealed?

Same here.
I got past the spider lady and then a friend started it so we started playing coop but then he but quit at the lightning dog and I never got around to finishing it,

>I'd expected Nioh 2 to go until 1590 at the Siege of Odawara, or maybe until Hideyoshi's death in 1598
Doubt it, they need material for Nioh 3.

>Japan is at it again
Damn that character is really pretty

Attached: Zack.jpg (210x240, 17K)

All I want to do is reprise my role as DEUS VULT'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE.

Alternatively a Mikoyan Oni.

Attached: 20181115214612_1.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

>intentionally make your feMC become William's waifu
His physical waifu anyways.

Attached: 20181125040103_1.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

>long ass whiskers
That's a nekomata.

You can literally make Ryu Hayabusa now.

Attached: 1547149640411.jpg (1909x1080, 652K)

>he is the one we're fighting in final DLC mission of Nioh 1

Attached: 1543244366812.jpg (237x336, 45K)

>You can't get hit at all
>Quick-Change Scroll

Kasha

give me a Nobunaga fight in an ablaze Honnoji

How's the fashion in this?
Can I make Momiji or some Taimanin Asagi type character?

gonna make an out of place handsome black dude in old japan

Nah, I'm going to go male. 90% of the time they have the better armor design.
That's cool as fuck, now give Ninja Gaiden 4.

No because every time I do my friends judge me and laugh at me.

I'll probably make a male character who is white since that is what I am in real life and usually do that for games that have character customisation. Speaking of which, that's reminds me of probably one thing I liked about Nioh story wise that isn't really talked about - how you were a Westerner travelling to Japan, a different and foreign place and learning some of their history and their ideas of what monsters and spirits were. Tying real history with some made up fantasy stuff was a nice touch that I thought was pretty cool.

>new ninja gaiden secret boss will be MC from nioh 2 and william

Attached: f8406ab0dedea6c86f6c28fd3b4219f9 (1).jpg (1011x654, 194K)

It ran pretty well on my ancient PC. Aside from the mouse troubles, I have nothing to complain about there.

I doubt the william fight will actually be hard

even IF they read your save files, the most OP PVE builds require set ups that are easily avoided in pvp

Attached: Nioh_20171103154714.webm (750x422, 2.48M)

What are you talking about? This is a prequel.

I doubt we will fight against him. We will probably get some fanservice as fuck postgame mission where you fight demons together as two new Nioh of japan.

>he doesnt know about the endgame mission where you travel forward in time and fight william

BIG FAT CAT TATS

self inserting in a vidya is degenerate metal gymnastics itself. The only time you should self insert in media is if its porn

>BIG FAT TAST
Muh dick.

Can you go be a normalfag somewhere else?

I don't get how people like you even get off of Facebook or Twitter.

KANE COOOMS!

Since MC is a yokai hybrid, literally nothing stops developers from making him un-aging Inuyasha or Sengoku Youko style.

Attached: 1551888519216.jpg (956x1400, 347K)

>NOW YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING

Hopefully they removed the incredibly shitty PVP and moved those resources to more boss fights.

that'd be you and I'm not intend to play as a faggot

Attached: (you).png (625x773, 90K)

Does this still use Diablo loot?

Then I'm not playing this shit again.

But it was fun.

bullshit, I got frame drops on the ice level because of particle galore

... from japan?

i wanna play as a very tall woman and make manlets feel bad

t. manlet

correct

I appreciate your honesty.

he was one of Oda Nobunaga's retainers. That is a pretty big fucking deal.

Game's is still good but partially ruined by the diablo3 loot system. Unless the address this problem with Nioh2, I'm done

Attached: butwhy.jpg (613x481, 25K)

This.

Why not have less loot but have all of it be interesting? I remember after some time I was just picking loot and not even reading it, it felt like picking thrash. Then you have to slog through and sell shit, that wasn't fun.

>oh no i can't just unga bunga the whole game with one weapon i need to prioritize my fucking items? shit game

Bye faggot

And they treated him as a subhuman

I'm sure you were there user and not pulling anything out of your ass

nonunaga was a westaboo, he probably loved bbc unironically

yeah man giving a person power and land of his own is totally something you'd do for someone you think lesser of. Shut up and accept not everyone is a loser like you.

Can I hunt down and rape Shotas?

Attached: Drunk Communication.png (658x344, 107K)

source: your arse
shut the fuck up cunt

is nioh bad on pc? i wanted to play it

No.

Will make a Portuguese Templar that was sent to japan to kill demons

Attached: ai20.png (480x358, 208K)

girls are cute faggot
this, simple as

Attached: 1550830921308.jpg (609x1279, 346K)

educate yourself. It isn't my job. Stay ignorant I guess.

What demons have we seen so far?

>caring about some samurai dindu
lol

Why did you make a white woman?

Only crackers do that on a natural level