This game is frustrating and bullshit

Attached: 915BXZ1Ak6L._SL1500_.jpg (1263x1500, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4SIJFjZ8SM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

git gud

no

git gud

git gud

I'm not good enough to play this game either, and I certainly don't want to practice. Thank goodness I got it for free.

git gud

There are a metric shit ton of guides and new player faqs it’s not even that difficult once you understand the basics. Where are you stuck?

The combat is good and I get why people like it but it just feels so cheap. The checkpoint system (or lack thereof) make me want to pull my hair out

Give some advice then you PLAUGED RIDDEN RATS!

>Where are you stuck?
Those two wolf fuckers on the first level. I leveled my gear and got the hunter armor set but they tear you apart so quickly. The healing animation is slow as fuck too so whenever I die whenever I try to heal. I also hate how quickly enemies can gang up on you

It's just not my vibe. I like Bus Simulator 18

I'm a survival horror chad. RE2, Evil Within, Fatal Frame this shit just isn't my cup of tea I guess. It's a shame because I can tell this game is very high quality just not for me

All souls games are trouble at first, especially if it's your first souls game or if your switching to a different one. I raped bloodborne but switching to dark souls 1 really fucked me up until I got used to the pacing of it. Now dark souls is piss easy to me

Stick with it and you will be rewarded, getting your dodge timings, parries, and aggressive attacks down feels so good. It's like when the parry rhythm system finally clicks in Sekiro

For the most part, no, it is not.
Hunter fights are bullshit, yes.
Maybe even some of the chalice bosses are bullshit.
But I can't think of much else.

Reminder

Bloodborne > DS1 > Sekiro > DS3 > DES > DS2

All you need to do is learn parrying it will make you git gud
youtube.com/watch?v=N4SIJFjZ8SM

Not to mention it has the most memorable boss fights of any souls game. Unlike DS1 where most were piss easy outside a few outliers and the dlc.

However DS1 had the best map design

Fromsoft games are always frustrating bullshit. They don't know how to design good fights. They do know how to give massive hitboxea, and near perfect tracking though. I loved the souls games when I was younger but revisiting them, I see now that they're hard due to bad design.

advice: dont fucking bother, you can take the stairs down into the house and stand right on the inside of the door. you can hit them in between their attacks and they are stuck outside.

either this or git gud as they are actually fairly consistent kills once you get their patterns.

>Bloodborne > DS1 > Sekiro > DS3 > DES > DS2
small correction: Bloodborne > DS1 > DS3 > Sekiro > DES > DS2

literally jus learn how to time dodges and maybe to parry if you really want to get fancy

soulsbourne games are formulaic and if you can't into them you probably have a sub room temperature iq

Just run by them they can't follow you that far along the bridge

>you can hit them in between their attacks and they are stuck outside.
Thanks for the advice man I appreciate it but is this really how the devs intended for you to fight these guys? It seems like you're taking advantage of poor/glitchy mechanics in the game rather than using the games system to fight them. Is this a common approach to a number of enemies in the game?

>Thanks for the advice man I appreciate it but is this really how the devs intended for you to fight these guys?
no, but yes

they intended doors to not exist for when enemys attack u through them, but using the axe, u too can use this ""game mechanic"""

(easily my personal biggest gripe with the game)

>kosm

Attached: 1565220040403.png (656x949, 23K)

No.
Once you get a grasp on how this particular enemy type fights (there are many more, later in the game) they're not so tough. The ones you're stuck on are admittedly overleveled for their location. Not sure what the purpose of putting them there was but again just learn their telegraphs and punish them.

It's just a tough enemy they placed there to shake things up that will be easy to kill soon once you level a bit, you don't have to fight everything running is always an option

literally not that hard if you've beat the game before, which u need to to get to him. dont be a dumbass and dont get greedy and hes pretty easy in his first form, the second one is when u start praying tho

I think his post was referring to Micolash's line about Kos, or some say Kosm. He asked for an explanation because Micolash is the only fucker in the entire game or lore to call her Kosm.

there is nothing more irritating than running out of heals

Nigga I have over 700 hours in Bloodborne I don't want your shitty tips.

The only bullshit section of the game is the Defiled Ptumeru Chalice Dungeon and it's optional unless you're going for Platinum.

it's frustrating but it's not bullshit

Attached: 1558244737223.png (500x482, 61K)

Attached: 1551917802677.jpg (292x257, 30K)

>I have over 700 hours in Bloodborne
any proof with that?

Y O U P L A G U E R I D D E N R A T

It's excellent and you are bad at it. When you increase your skill level and learn patterns you will enjoy the game a great deal. Or you will fail and blame a challenging but fair game for your failure.

Probably the only game ill ever replay on ps4

Attached: a6e2f438357dd871f39b68715eeb27aa.jpg (1500x1800, 2.08M)

Any more pics like this?

yea enjoy user

Attached: 1565761306718.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

no

very spoopy

>not the gif

Godly opinion.

Even the most generic bosses in the game, still manage somehow to be very memorable (cleric beast, vicar amelia, father gascoine).

Blood-starved beast should've been something else though.

desu, I am on the fence of just simply not wanting BsB in the main game at all, just in CDs

ng+ kosm is another story since his HP is ridiculous

His first form is far from easy, you just face it enough you get it down pat. Also it can actually be parried reliably. Second form is perfect. Balls to the walls combat, getting every possible attack you can get in and then dodging at last second. You have to play both extremely aggressive and know when to back off for a few key intervals. Nothing is more scary than being low in health and knownig you cant use a blood vial and attacking/dodging kos till you finally get that moment of reprieve to heal up. Fuck second form is perfection

>second form is perfection
u said it man, best boss ive faced in vidya

Unfortunately you were filtered.
Try again and see if it sticks.

Attached: chikage_moonlight.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

He's also the only fucker in the entire lore to survive having his brain EMP'd then thrown into the mensis nightmare.
After so long alone he figured out that the nature of the great ones wasn't in the depths of the ocean like we thought. It was in the cosmos, which are oceans, which are sky and that all of it is connected.

I have 1.5k hrs so I Trump his little bloodborne dick.

Attached: parasite_fire.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

Interdimensional cauliflower is not as strong as I had hoped it'd be.

After getting Immortal Severance ending and never played any other FROM game,after getting the end I wonder if they are used to endings that break the heart into a thousand pieces

Attached: bbend_slug.jpg (1196x690, 110K)

Despite being easier it is just more frustrating somehow. I think it's because the combat feels so janky compared to souls

Defiled Hotdog is the worst boss in the history of games.

>le jank xD
Can we stop with this fucking meme word? No matter how many times I hear it, it never makes any more sense than the times before it, because it's fucking meaningless and people just use it when they're too brainlet to build a good criticism. This game has flaws, yes, but "janky" isn't one of them.

What the fuck are you talking about, BB is so much more fluid than DeS, DS, DS2. Only DS3 and Sekiro compare

It's key strengths lie in it's dash r1 attacks.
Unknown to most, when you dash as cauliflower you get phys damage reduction instead of damage increase.
Example:
Normal rune, take 100 damage swing
>While dodging it's 180 damage because of instability frames
>While cauliflower dodge it's 80 damage because of cauliflower frames
Only works on physical and only works on dashes while using Kos parasite.

The weapon also has 0 rebound on walls so you can smack people through pillars and L2 at the top of ladders.
It excels in keeping space with dash R1's and benefits from executioner glove use. Or delayed molotovs use.
Anything that let's you get a dash r1 in.
Ask /bbg/ what gems are good.

>Best music that doesn't rely on just big orchestras. Area music like the chanting and UCW are creepy and absolutely dripping with atmosphere
>best lore / story by far. The combination of lovecraft and victorian settings is masterful and interesting
>best atmosphere and visual designs. Amazing enemy / boss designs, beautiful boss arenas (Rom, Micolash, Orphan, Germain)
>fast and fluid combat, strikes a balance between too easy but not too punishing. You'll still get fucked in the ass if you're not careful on a first playthrough.
>interesting weapons, you can devote an entire playthrough to 2-3 weapons, which gives tons of replayability since they're all unique.
>Chalice dungeons, while not perfect, are still loads of content and were an amazing idea that just needed more development time.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's kino

Attached: 1552251998293.gif (500x420, 230K)

Bloodborne>Sekiro=DES>durk suls

Attached: 1536288867782.jpg (334x349, 34K)

>free
I missed my chance, but I have the same feelings about these Soul games.

I just have a hard time knowing what's parriable and what's not, especially against bosses. Just trying to do so against some bosses gets me killed and later I find out the boss is easy if you parry it, really rubbed me the wrong way.

9/10 non-projectile attacks by bosses are parriable; just the windows are really tough. It's better to go for the easy parries and focus on dodging and punishing the rest of the time.

Absolutely correct

Attached: 1A2D7406-B289-4856-83FD-1F2B258A549E.png (775x323, 186K)