Sign here if you prefer consoles over pc meme race

sign here if you prefer consoles over pc meme race.

Attached: Xbox-One-X-Nintendo-Switch-PS4-Pro-Black-Friday-2018-Deals-Bundles-to-expect.jpg-768x432.jpg (768x432, 24K)

I actually don't get why people still buy consoles other than nintendo, PC is literally master race and nintendo has nintendo games, sony and microsoft are for drones and nintendo needs to stop making consoles so we can just have pc implemented nintendo games already

Consoles make it easier to play with my friends online

Sign here if you've given up games all together.

*sign*

honestly ya

Skipped this entire gen, can count the games I'd play on one hand.

Attached: cjeqik.jpg (1366x768, 112K)

Filthy normie casual scum

>PC is literally master race.
Even Yahtzee hates this now I don’t mind PCs but anyone that use this moniker is an insufferable cunt.

>limited hardware
>censored content
>struggles with fps and resolution
idk why anyone would prefer something inferior.

You just described my laptop

>spend $1000+ on a PC
>Within 4 or 5 years its outdated and can’t run any new games
>but a new $1000+ PC
Repeat for life.

the ps4 and xbone use off the shelf pc parts, hell xbox even uses a modified version of w10. the switch uses off the shelf tablet parts which are similar to a pc but for retarded people.

>laptop
lol

It's stupid brand loyality. Theres a lot of people out there insisting on how console is the best when they didnt even play on a pc.
At this point owning a console is something social.
I personally dont care though, i own everything

I know right I should have gotten a tablet

>spend $1000+ on a PC
lol no
>Within 4 or 5 years its outdated and can’t run any new games
lol no

Most people that bought a $1000 pc back in 2013-2014, when the ps4/x1 launched, should still be able to run games at acceptable resolution and framerate. The same can not be said at any point in the ps4/x1 life. Learn what you try to talk about, we can smell your retardation through the screen, sweaty.

>they didnt even play on a pc.
I have owed 2 PCs I bounce from one platform to the other don’t make assumptions most people have access to a decent Pc but they just might not like it.I know shocking isn’t it

>spend $1000+ dollars on a pc
>Play N64, Gamecube, Wii, Saturn, Dreamcast, PSX and PS2 games and at least 99% of Steam games for years on end
Fixed

>amazing exclusives
>killzone

Attached: 1566732011001.jpg (1600x1600, 869K)

CPUs aren't getting twice as powerful every 2 years but I could double the RAM. There's that.

Attached: Moore's Law Dead.jpg (772x771, 158K)

Theres a lot of people out there doesnt imply everyone ,user. I know shicking isn't it

>Till windows 7 end of life forces you to build a windows 10 pc.
Cool

>shicking
Is it shicking though?

>amazing exclusives
>Halo 5

Attached: lmusk.png (680x383, 365K)

>Nothing to say
>Relys on pointing out a typo
Exactly what i expect of a consoletard

Attached: Unbenannt (2).png (636x773, 8K)

>Nothing to say
>makes a typo
>Calls others tards
Are you even slightly self aware?

Is old pic. Also Halo 5 is still the best arena shooter this gen

Self aware enough to not correct peoples sentence.
>I know shocking isn’t it
Especially when i dont use ","

Fuck off titanfall and titanfall 2 are way better halo 5 was one of the most disappointing games this gen.

Any computer that could run console ports in 2010 could run Windows 10, the requirements to upgrade to that OS aren't high at all.

Open your mouth wide you greedy piece of shit. I'm going to drop a steamy one into it

*signed*

everyone just wants to sell you stuff, no one wants to make good games

This will probably be the last generation of PCs. They just can’t compete with what consoles are capable of.

Windows 10 is one of worst things M$ has ever done and ending windows 7 support is total bs

Although PCs are superior in every way, I mainly console game because my PC environment is too volatile. I keep installing, uninstalling and changing crap that I’ve deleted save files with hundreds of hours while forgetting to make a system image/backup. Therefore I console game to prevent my own stupidity.

Attached: 7BF54B8C-32C6-4F29-A9FC-B83908CF60FA.jpg (739x415, 25K)

user, Titanfall isnt an Arena shooter.

>I'm going to drop a steamy one into it
Your going to drop halo 5 in my mouth fuck gross

My bad cheerfully withdrawn

Dysfunction is a function!

You're retarded.
The reason windows 10 exists is because of fuckers like you, who are afraid of technology and Microsoft is sick and tired of dealing with your bullshit.
You probably never installed any security patches either have you

based

Jesus Christ calm down Mr Gates I am so sorry I will go install windows 10 right now. Do you have any recommendations for games I could buy off the windows 10 store?

>Xbox gamers on top
Feels good