Yea Forums core y/n

Yea Forums core y/n

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 37K)

sure

is this an official pathologic thread, pls?

Not nearly as Yea Forumscore as wow classic

what are Yea Forums core games?

All the games I like

do you like Pathologic 2?

So far, yes, I'm only on day 4 though.

Yea Forumscore died years ago

now , yes. If it ever gets the recognition it deserves, it goes out

day 4 is really busy but still pretty comfy. you're getting a taste for what's to comes. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
if you have any questions i'd be happy to help, i've been obsessed with it recently.

I'm still debating if I should have bought the revolver. I ended up buying food, cause I figured the price is gonna skyrocket, and a new scalpel because I feel melee weapons are cheaper and more reliable.

Good call.

yeah guns are a lot safer than melee but they're not reliable, cost more to fix and bullets are rare. going with food was indeed better.
i'd generally recommend not getting into fights unless you have to or you can sneak up on them first desu, two or more guys or just one with a knife can completely mess you up, really easy

schizoposting is reaching new heights.

Attached: image0.jpg (1242x1659, 856K)

I haven't had many problems with the bandits I've encountered so far. I think it may be because I played a lot of Kingdom Come, so I got somewhat used to janky melee combat in first person.

This is some Final Fantasy House levels of fucked up shit.

wait until you have three people to visit in a burned district, things get real sketch, real fast lol.
but some people are naturally good at it so, maybe so.
pro-tip: drink a lot of the twyrine

>enter a 3x3 thread
>observe all the games Yea Forums drones post nonstop
a.k.a anything sseth reviews.

I've been relying on backpeddaling and bonking people with the uppercut when they get close. If it's in a confined environment I don't know what I'll do.

>wait until you have to visit in a burned district*
i don't know what happened there lol

yeah that's pretty much the strat. running is a good option but killing muggers is a great way to get people to like you and getting cheap access to organs and blood
don't fight with the infected mummy people though, they'll get you sick and it makes people sad

tips on making this game actually run well enough

Get the newest patch.

>cheap access to organs and blood
Is there a way to harvest organs without getting the "[X] They'll Know". Some bodies don't have that tag.

how new?

You'll be allowed to harvest organs at the hospital, but only sometimes. Otherwise, you're the only surgeon in town; who else would go along dissecting people?

The best way is to do it in the hospital.
Dead bodies are free game in the hospital. About 1/3 are healthy but that's not bad, you want the infected ones though.
Sometimes when you have to fight someone they'll let you harvest their organs, too.
If you're really well liked in a district you can chance it there, but taking blood is a free action, no one minds if you do that and it's a good idea to do so, so you can get those sweet root herbs.

At least patch 5 or the one that comes with difficulty sliders.

I remember there was a dead bandit in front of the dead item shop during the first night that didn't have the tag. I got three organs from that and I was pretty happy. The only issue is that I had to leave a lot of items behind because of inventory space. I haven't had this much fun with inventory management since System Shock 2.

ah ye i got that one. still runs pretty badly for me unfortunately so i guess ill wait

Is this the same schizoid that posts in every thread how Pathologic 2 wasn't 'true to Dybowski's vision' or some shit?

Word, I love inventory management, lol. It doesn't make any sense but it's fun. Upgrading inventory isn't too hard, I recommend visiting the clothing shops pretty often to check if they have the recipe items. There are some events where you get the stuff for free but you may have passed them already.
I've never seen this, isn't that the guy who made the game though? What doesn't he like about it?

I don't think that's him but there is more than one (or just one with well y'know) schizoposter out here.

Should I get pathologic HD or pathologic 2

2 and if u like it get hd

Pathologic 2 only has one out of the three scenarios (for now) but P2 is much MUCH more polished compared to its predecessor. So I'd buy the second one, play it and if you love the consider buying the first one so you can play other two routes. And don't worry about the length even though P2 only has one route it has 20hrs of gameplay.

1 is a terrible game by modern standards and severely lacking in QoL (way way too much walking). It has more scenarios though since 2 is still technically unfinished.

Still, just play 2 anyway.

Attached: eva-yan-from-pathologic-2-01[1].jpg (1200x1200, 52K)

eva sexiest character

Attached: 664px-Eva.png (664x599, 362K)

One sock wearing whore

>wow
>THE game that brought MMOs into the mainstream and put vidya on TV
yup, its underage time

At least Deus Ex

What good is a polished turd.

1 is a Deus Ex / System Shock 2 grade of jank game, and is perfectly playable, modern standards or not, provided one is inclined to give a shit.

Mundanity.

>DX/SS2 grade of jank

Yeah, no. If these games had one level where all your movement options are slow walking, maybe.