Does Yea Forums play vidya with their daughter?

does Yea Forums play vidya with their daughter?

Attached: IMG_4233.jpg (1561x1564, 650K)

>retro game on modern tv

Disgusting

>daughter

Attached: 6848528e191ef508eb53dbea205d2264--lord-rings-lord-of-the-rings.jpg (600x681, 62K)

cute and funny
I wish I had a daughter to play sonic with :(

>2019
>having kids

You people just don't learn.

Why would you want your daughter to be interested in a hobby as pathetic and tasteless as video games? Put her on a soccer team.

thats a doll, not a kid
you're retarded and this is a bait thread

Have children.

>play vidya with daughter
>she's better than you

I may be an asshole, But I'm not going to take some poor soul from the void and force them to live in this polluted sinking ship we call Earth.

The true path to happiness is self control, emotional independence, celibacy, and semen retention.

Attached: buddhist_ethics_does_not_advocate_for_state_action.jpg (725x482, 135K)

defeatist baby

based

That mania you fucking retard

Based buddha

*hits pipe*

You are weak if you can't provide for a child in this day and age.
Stay in your bubble and die lonely without experiencing the joy of raising a child. You wouldn't be a good parent anyways if your preconception of children is negative from the get go.
Too many trash adults have kids just for their own benefit.

based.

Attached: 11.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Based, how? You're supposed to grow and groom your daughter to be YOUR partner, not for someone else. Fucking parentcucks I swear

yes

Attached: Unteralterbach.jpg (820x461, 91K)

>experiencing the joy of raising a child
>experiencing sleepless nights due to a screeching jam covered troll
>experiencing endless mind numbing googoogaga baby crap to appease the shitty crotch goblin
>experiencing screaming and temper tantrums as they become toddlers
>experiencing the variations of temper tantrums and the thing being a generally ungrateful piece of shit
Breeders are mentally ill and should all be killed. Children should be illegal and only grown in vats, trained en masse, abs only allowed in public as functioning adults.
Breeders and their spawn are DISGUSTING

How old are your kids, user?

Why are they playing in the bathroom?

also if you need a disgusting spawn to have meaning in your life then I seriously hope you kill yourself. You’re pathetic.

Snake blowjobs?

That girl is probably a teenager now. Time moves so fast.

Absolutely, if you think about it, videogames are perfect machines for raising your daughter and training with her important moral values videogames teach.

Attached: 1507641435332.png (1920x1357, 2.91M)

Finally, someone gets it.

Attached: 1561945888713.jpg (3600x2658, 3.81M)

>not wanting your kid to grow up in unceasing agony from the laundry list of mental and physical illness you will give her through inheritance in a society that is slowly but surely crumbling.
>weak

Oh, so you must know the meaning of life, being so cock sure with your bravado. Please, do enlighten us with your knowledge

blessed image

who says you HAVE to grow them up in a society?

What's the meaning of life?

psychopath

ahh, little girls

What is the story behind this image?

I have plenty of meaning in my life doing my own thing and contributing to society through grad research. If you’re too stupid to contribute, or derive meaning from life via your own abilities, then you breed new tax payers. Personally I think your kind deserves to die.

Sir, we live IN a society.

Attached: 1490374940484.jpg (2448x3264, 886K)

We crossing a line here. Let’s remember this is a Christian image board.

he does

Attached: bottom text.jpg (1024x500, 146K)

Yep.

Attached: kid plays ub.jpg (864x1398, 332K)

Yes, your parents should have never spawned a short tempered goblin that can't shut up.

What field?

>ragey wagey bweeduh is mad
lmao I hope you die

Look, you’re making the baby cry.

>their spawn are DISGUSTING
well damn, dude, why do you hate yourself so much?

biomechanics

that's a nice daughter you have there

It must suck being an incel

Huh? But you said that, what's with the change of mind?

Shit, maybe I should start reading that. Unfortunately it's not a blood daughter.

Attached: 0005.jpg (843x1200, 155K)

NO

>Sterilized tranny upset at people who are biologically and spiritually whole.

LMAO
So, fucking nothing.

trannies are bizarre

Why can't you niggers ever talk about video games?

Attached: 1565412316096.jpg (504x662, 39K)

Forget sexual morality, if Epstein is fucking 16 year olds on a private island in Satanic rituals, there is no moral wrong in grooming your daughter

Attached: 1565485137138.png (2000x1333, 1.31M)

how’s it feel being a slave to a wrinkly shit factory? No more freedom for you :)

Please don't post actual pictures of your children. This is Yea Forums.

>experiencing sleepless nights due to a screeching jam covered troll
you don't feed your kids jam if you have a functioning brain. "Sleepless nights" is a short phase to endure. Babies are still an enigma for us, so it's difficult to pinpoint the reason for their cries when there seemingly should be no reason for discomfort.
Every other reason you listed is due to bad parenting, and it fucking shows. What an ungodly troglodyte you grew up to be.

Attached: mg21929340.100-1_800.jpg (800x600, 17K)

>marrying your own cum

Attached: 11att.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

>t. Business undergrad
your job will be automated and you’ll starve in the street :))

The CB meme is real.

Attached: 1567639521802.jpg (480x480, 22K)

The next level in cognitive thinking.

Feels great, honestly.

LOL
No, Electronics Engineering, I'll have a job a million years from now and can do anything you do and better.

>I'm 29 and have been feeling the "I need to make a baby" for like three years now
>Am a faggot so that'll never happen

Attached: 1568384903535.jpg (697x900, 536K)

>Unfortunately it's not a blood daughter.

Attached: 1439645985698.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

Holy fuck, I have the same curtains

Just stop being a faggot

In 10 years she'll be manhandled by a bull
llololo

Attached: COOOOOOMIN.png (844x840, 1.2M)

men dont get that feeling queerboy

Attached: 1563615199304.jpg (577x608, 55K)

fite me u slave tier container designing autocad fagit

Attached: image0.gif (424x466, 3.74M)

>WAHH WAHH WAHH ROCKET SCIENCE, MEDICINE, PHYSICS, IF YOU AREN'T WORKING IN THESE FIELDS TO IMPROVE THE WORLD YOUR LIFE HAS NO MEANING
>derive meaning from life via your own abilities
Literally contradicting yourself. Someone who finds joy in raising a child somehow has no meaning to their life?
You are a fucking dumb retard mongoloid.

Fear the C

Attached: images.jpg (458x670, 52K)

are amerimutts actually like this or is it just some nigger twitter meme, that wouldnt happen in europe

kek

Attached: 1568508321389.jpg (360x339, 17K)

>autocad
Nah, I can do pretty much anything, last job was in a nuclear plant, looking to get into the automotive field, there's nowhere I can't get a job.

Typical breeder has no logic. Breeding isn’t a skill. It isn’t a talent. It’s just biology. If that’s all you can do then you’re lower than dirt

We do, you faggot. It's called wanting to shove your dick inside everything that moves the moment your first pube sprouts.

>if Epstein is fucking 16 year olds
kek, try 11-12 year olds senpai

that shrek meme is low tier facebook grade crapium

Based pipe poster

>EE
>nuke plant
doing what exactly

Anybody can breed.
The talent comes when you're supposed to bring up that child to be the next Elon Musk, fucking idiot.

I hope your child is a homosexual

i tell the girls my biological clock goes all night long baby

>white people in America are trying to stop non-whites from breeding by force
Is that what the image is implying? I really don't get it.

Attached: 1525940491826.jpg (288x224, 6K)

>mac
disgusting

Exactly? Pfft, I went from checking pipe integrity to making sure measurement instruments worked correctly, I even worked in recovery, shit was so cash.

Awww did I hit a nerve breeder? Maybe you should go to bed. Get some sleep while you can before the “little one” demands your attention, energy, and free time :)))

Truth. Children are nuisance and should be locked up somewhere until they come of age.

This thread is fucking creepy.

what a dick, based

Hey, me too, I'd let him suck me off

>dont have kids
Oy vey!

HMMM

Attached: monka.gif (220x216, 72K)

welcome to Yea Forums newfriend.

>pipe integrity
>EE
That’s bullshit but I’ll believe it considering weird shit outside my field I’ve had to do. Keep on shining user

You basically proved his point as to why he shouldn't give birth lol

Where are your arguments?
Nobody ever said having children is difficult or requires skill. This was literally about RAISING a child and now you're throwing exact same type of tantrum of a child that you're afraid of, just like a child nobody wants in their fucking life. You should unironically kill yourself for being that fucking simple.

shutup ya old bat

Yes, and I don't exactly want a person like that to breed any more shitstains to the face of this earth

Yeah, I never thought I'd be working with pneumatics but I did, guess it was because instruments were electronic? Never bothered to ask, best job ever.

Why did you make her play as sonic?

Attached: smugelfina.gif (400x400, 2.37M)

Have sex.
with your daughter