Tokyo Mirage Sessions Encore

This game sold like shit, but none of the parties involved lost money due to special circumstances. However the game was supposed to start a series of "SMT inspired crossovers with other IPs" but the game failure killed that, are they trying to revive that with this port?

Attached: images (2).jpg (783x391, 76K)

Maybe if they had actually made what they sold to the public instead of a fucking autistic game about japanese idols it would've done well regardless of censorship nonsense

in what way is this even fire emblem? it doesnt look anything like a fire emblem game, is it just using characters and putting them in a lukewarm SMT spinoff?

at the end of the day the excuse was that we weren't promised a Fire Emblem x SMT game, but a game FROM the Fire Emblem Studio and the SMT Studio collaborating. Which is of course blatantly false.

For pure shitposting purposes I'd be pretty interested in more ludicrous crossovers like TMS. Maybe SMT x DMC could be a farming simulator with an aesthetic based entirely on kung fu movies.

i would rather it be like persona Q, where you have an SMT game play like fire emblem. talk to demons on the map and recruit them to you army similar to how marth does it. would be way better than whatever the fuck this shit is

>SMT x DMC
Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry

>in what way is this even fire emblem?
Weapon triangle.
Whole plot.
All the bosses and most of enemies are from FE.
Random stats distribution.
Characters cameos.
Faya Emburem hymn.

>weapon triangle
>JRPG
>weapon triangle
>The "plot"
>DUDE IDOLS
>DUDE CAMEOS
die. die die die die diediediediedieideidiedieidiedieidieide

That crossover made a decent amount of sense. It'd have to be mostly about Credo, Nico and similar characters, but maybe DmC Dante shows up at the end.

Maybe because they want more people to play it because the people who did play it liked it a lot and Altus like many Japanese and Western publishers likes to do rereleases. It’s really that simple

Are you mentally challenged?
They blended FE classes into traditional SMT elements system.
Plot is about Medeus resurrection and Tiki became dragon too in the end of the game.

From what I hear the entire game is an archanea wankfest and ends with chrom getting replaced with Marth as they go super saiyan god super saiyan and fight medeus with the power of song.

Gee maybe if they didn't leave a good year of speculation on the game before that trailer it could have sold more who knows...

Attached: 115887.png (175x250, 60K)

is this bait?

In that case, they should remove the fucking censorship.

In what way?

>A year.
Try two years.

Its so they could make money off putting them in heroes
And also giving them new cards in cipher since most of them are rotated out

this has to be the worst wii u game to port over to the switch. exactly 5 people are actually going to buy this, while good games like xenoblade X and w101 are still trapped on that terrible console. DmC 2 is a more welcome port than this

Try two years and an extremely vague trailer full of PNGs

Warriors didn’t get shit outside of training maps and that would’ve been far better received.

>worst wii u game
Is BotW.

>terrible console
Brainlet shitchard beggin for Wii U exclusives. Can anybody be more pathetic?

Attached: source.gif (245x213, 968K)

FEW was shit abd it only sold because the "megaman battle network 4 effect".

MFW there is still 120 days until the Switch port releases

Attached: 1565876361599.png (128x120, 39K)

Tiki is so fucking cute in this game. I hope she is a full party member and doesn't just jump in for sessions.

>are they trying to revive that with this port?
I think its more them trying to milk as much money left as they can from this. Making it a port and adding a few features doesn't seem too costly. Maybe also see if a sequel is worth it since I think they made a good amount of money from just the Merch and concerts alone.

#13000 REPRESENT

I preordered the special edition! Best game ever!

What?

What special edition?

Of #FE! It came with a songbook, some costumes, and assorted DLC

Oh right, it also included an artbook with english translations for the songs

Oh, not the one for Encore? I am kinda confused. Sorry.

One of the 12 people who bought the original here. I liked it okay, but not enough to actually play through it again. Maybe if all censorship done past the initial trailers were removed.

>is a bitch about censorship
>buys censored game anyway
>complains about censorship but not about the actual problems this game had like long ass session attacks and forced Wii U controller minimap, which get fixed in this new version
Hm....

Except he is 100% correct you retard.

Attached: Anzu_Store_Tokyo_owner.jpg (800x450, 106K)

Its not worth $60 I'll tell you that right now, $30 and all the problems fixed along with all the content added back in, and drop everything related to Avex, and I'll consider it.

>T. Poorfag.
I am dirty jobless third world country folk and even I think you gags complaining over 60 dollars is pathetic.

As someone who likes both FE and SMT, this is a good game and I will buy Encore. Fuck all the cockheads who wanted a srpg with smt gameplay, Devil survivor already exists retard

People wanted an tunr based RPG with FE gameplay and a setting where both worlds mixed.
Instead its just Persona -

It's not just Persona, though, it actually is better than Persona.

Those people can suck my asshole.