You're gonna buy it anyways

You're gonna buy it anyways

Attached: yakuza7.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJfQl0Qr3hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why wouldn't I? It looks interesting. Or am I not a "true fan" for buying it?

Yeah looks fresh and like there's even more stuff than usual to do.

These are not the answers OP wanted I guarantee you.

Yokohama looks awesome and is way bigger than Kamuroshit

Looks neat, I hope the PC port isn't too long a delay.

nope I'll watch the movie edit on yt but I will not buy this in the hopes it flops and rgg goes back to the beat em up combat system, I do not like command based combat

Well yea

fuck no I'm not

Ichiban looks like a fun MC and I want see the Ryu Ga Gotoku team try an RPG. And we always have Judgment 2 for the beat em up style.

The turn based system seems to work well so yeah I'm buying it

You know it isn't

Why yes, I am.
How could you tell?

Attached: 1488767769955.png (360x356, 9K)

still mad they didn't use Legend of Legaia's battle system
youtu.be/GJfQl0Qr3hg

Attached: i'm not optimistic.png (646x394, 389K)

Why is Kiwami 1 considered bad compared to the others? Its the only 1 i have. Im stuck and dont know where to go, so any tips would be nice too. I just found the little girl but wasnt paying attention in the cutscene. Now theres no quest marker where to go, and my cell phone messages tell me to go on a date, which i did but nothing happened.

its gonna be the best one of the series so of course ill buy it

It's an expansion pack of 0 molded into a 1:1 remake of the devs first go at this sort of thing. Also check a walkthrough, you remember how gamefaqs works don't you?

What do you call this hairstyle?

Attached: 1404447351523.jpg (408x439, 50K)

Blow me

No I won't, the last one I bought was Yakuza 6 and I was really wating for 7 to come out to satiate my brawler needs after hating the character design on Judgement.

Attached: call it.jpg (2880x1620, 294K)

midpoint between Einstein's and an afro

Attached: 150417194023_einstein-lengua.jpg (660x631, 77K)

Of course I will, it looks great

Turn based combat is my favorite generally in video games so yea I’m pretty hyped. And the way they are doing it looks amazing from what I’ve seen

I wish they branch the action and the rpg as their own thing, like a spin off, because this one looks crazy fun, but i Don't want to lose the beat em up thing because of it.
I really hope they try to stuff more rpg cliches into this kind of setting in the future.

I gotta get dog food

sure, been playing since Yakuza 1 on PS2, the series is known for changing shit up which each entry

Yeah, you're right.

>new Mc goes on and on about how much he loves dragonquest
Absolutely based I like this guy

>stuck in yakuza
Just give up

SOMEONE KILL THIS...ARROGANT MOTHERFUCKER.

I wanted to several times, the majority so far has been boring as sin. Apparently when I randomly fought a group of japanese men picking on a puppy I got a quest to get dogfood with no notification aside from the dumb little girl telling me to in the cutscene i wasnt watching.

Beyond hope

All i gotta do is press square and triangle to win so far

I've played up to 5 without buying a single one, I'm not buying this either.

>making heat actions the whole game
SASUGA SEGA

It's in one of the stores south of where you found the dog. One of the convience stores.