Visuals are soundtrack aren't enough to make up for shit story and gamepla-

>Visuals are soundtrack aren't enough to make up for shit story and gamepla-

Attached: b4706ca20b12896d4ff913961ad98f91.jpg (1440x1178, 673K)

both the story and gameplay are completely fine, trigger niggers who wanted the old cast again are just butthurt that this is the sequel they got

>HP/MP restored after every fight

Who ever thought of this should be hanged.

The story is convoluted shonen shit like many others, I think the main issue are the characters, they are entirely void of charisma.

Chrono Trigger’s cast had hardly any development or personality, but at least they had a certain charm to them.

Chrono Cross’ cast was entirely forgettable.

Only 2 timelines and the worst last boss fight gimmick in the history of videogames.

-x

>Plot is such convoluted garbage that 3 ghosts have to explain what was going on prior to the final boss.

>The worst song in the game plays the most frequently

>daughter clones

Attached: 1534097686234.gif (278x340, 68K)

>Chrono Cross’ cast was entirely forgettable.
Wrong.

Attached: Harle1.jpg (340x600, 48K)

Chrono Trigger is my favorite Vegeta simulator

Attached: C2369FE9-0CED-452B-BCF4-48AB97E8FF86.png (1143x1554, 1.12M)

You know you're retarded when your opinion is based off a meme.

Attached: 1568765111837.gif (500x263, 599K)

On Yea Forums I'd most definitely swap sotn for witcher 3 or new vegas or stalker. Seems like the goat meme status of planescape died off a while ago else it'd be that.

symphony and VI are the only overrated games there.

SotN is the most overrated one on there, though.

Not really

that game is responsible for ruining the castlevania franchise. while it isnt a bad game, it set a bad precedent and we never got another game like 1,3,4, and dracula X again

I wouldn't say the game that brought the gba and ds castlevanias to have killed the franchise. If anything the jump to 3d killed it.

Both SM and SotN are garbage but SotN has great music, one of the best in any vidya, can’t say the same about SM’s literal feces of a soundtrack.

>SotN has great music, one of the best in any vidya
Nope. Chrono Cross has one of the best soundtracks in any vidya, though.

It was better than Trigger.

This.

Its a good idea given how totally inconsequential combat is in CC compared to most jrpgs. There is like no reason at all to fight shit with how the leveling system works.