Imagine blowing battlefield out of the fucking water with ease

Imagine blowing battlefield out of the fucking water with ease.

Attached: 1568863590301.jpg (1600x800, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/feature/2019/08/06/gearing-up-for-ground-war-in-call-of-duty-modern-warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=otoO3qiSoCM
youtube.com/watch?v=cjWz4ClMapU
callofduty.com/modernwarfare/beta
youtube.com/watch?v=AzwBeDV5IAY
youtu.be/J7Ivdq5E-fs
metro.co.uk/2019/09/16/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-new-32v32-ground-war-mode-coming-to-cross-play-beta-this-weekend-10749296/
reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d4xo2k/sidearms_on_ladders_is_incredibly_smooth_ladders/
twitter.com/TheGamingRevoYT
charlieintel.com/play-the-modern-warfare-beta-to-get-the-hammer-shotgun-in-mw-at-launch/56668/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still have my doubts that this isn't gonna be janky as fuck.

DLing the beta
is ground war in the beta?

Yes. Also where's my fucking early access code? Pre-ordered on Amazon

Only 10v10 tho. Will be 32vs32 on release

CoD has always been better than battlefield. the only times that battlefield had any edge was 1945 and 3.

Yikes. Not true at all, terrible bait.

I would gladly play both the issue is these cunts always release their games like within a week or two of each other in November. Why do they do that? Release BF in like June and i'll gladly play it the entire summer but I have not bought a BF since like 4 because of this shit.

I hate seeing them embrace the big-war gameplay. As someone who loved both battlefield and early CODs, COD is best as a 6 v 6. Let battlefield handle the 64 player maps. Just give me kirachi or terminal with a small 6v6.

Do I need plus for this? It genuinely looks good and we’re tlaking about a COD game here
The visual design is actually so cohesive for once I can’t wait for them to fuck it up. Those animations and seeing your legs are kino. We need more games that show your legs

This game actually looks good, can't believe I am looking forward to a CoD game.

these games have been flying under the radar as decent - good since infinite warfare. WWII was legitimately great for multiplayer with that war mode, and black ops 4 has excellent zombies. activision realized they werent number 1 and stopped trying to squeeze out shit for a quick buck

Give it a shot. Battlefield games are too chaotic with the whole levelution thing. With less vehicles and more of an urban setting there’s hopefully more focus on infantry battles instead of long sniping sessions in Battlefield.

>karachi
>good
the only map i hated seeing more than karachi was derail. good lord that map was shit, right up there with rundown, derail, and wasteland

I hated WWII though, and I agree with BO4, but 2/3 of the content is trash and it’s not worth the full price

Will there be Realism Ground War tho?

Attached: 1402893348070.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

Battlefield has been trying to be a large scale CoD but worse since 3, arguably since BC. It blew itself out of the fucking water.

Derail was a masterpiece of map design. Offers structures for close range play, streets for mid range, and open field for sniping. A perfect balance map to cater to all weapon sets and playstyles.

Karachi was more geared towards urban mid and close range skirmishing so if it's not your bag I'd understand hating it. Rundown was a bit of the same.

Realism is what kills games.

No it'll probably be a pretty popular game mode all things considered.

Battlefied trannies literally seething

I like to call it "filtering".

But will it be as good as Squad?

I like to call it simulating conflict on a flat surface between multiple units

POST GAMEPLAY

Shut your mouth you negrolover

NO GAMEPLAY, KILL YOURSELF SPECULATIONSHILLFAG

Can you play it against bots though?

Attached: image.jpg (1199x867, 897K)

Why would anyone do that unless you're retarded

>Playing cod on PC

Attached: 1568730006118.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Does this need plus on PS4?

>playing cod on shit hardware
>even caring because lol crossplay

Cope

I thought they claimed 50 vs 50

>No long distance engagement
>No combined arms
>No ability to blitzkrieg or barnstorm
>No artillery support
>No bullet drop

So if you want an "outdoors" R6 Siege I guess it'll be alright, but ARMA and Battlefield are popular for having armour and air combat along side infantry engagements.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (338x300, 29K)

32v32 this weekend
50v50 on release

It's gonna be cross play?

Anybody know if we are supposed to get a beta code for battle.net? Or is it just available to download? I never recieved an email witha code.

>No combined arms
There are tanks and helicopters that are player controlled, if I recall.
>No bullet drop
The devs have said they aren't using hitscan anymore, and all weapons use proper projectile modelling. All the maps have been too small/cluttered to really see it in action though.
>No artillery support
Isn't this what killstreaks are for?

Because I'm retarded.

split by control method, like fortnite. meme on the game all you want fortnite revolutionized gaming and forced crossplay like sony had been trying for for a fucking decade.

The only map I really hated was underpass

Hopefully it doesn’t get neutered like blops4.

Sony wasn’t trying to do it at all tho...

Cool now I can play it with my Xbros

So it's a small but good start in the right direction, but lacks the entirety of the large scale battle elements.

I want to be more snide and critical, but I guess they're trying. It'll still be a while before they expand the scope to take on Battlefield, but I guess it's something.

ARMA will always be for the hardcore autists, then SQUAD, then Battlefield 4 on Hardcore.

Attached: aussie_battlas.jpg (885x660, 95K)

Throughout the PS2 they pushed for crossplatform with all the MMOs and games on multiple systems. PSU was a particularly big one, ffxi obviously, that eq game I can't remember the name of was supposed to come out on pc at some point.

ps3 had dcuo, a shitton of mmos that MS refused to have crossplat for and demanded special 360 only servers (also PSU), dust 514 before ccc imploded, Dragon's crown, dragons dogma online, ff14, fucking portal 2, a couple of the wipeout games.

My point is that it's a good thing it's there now. Sony did scummy shit with the ps4 era, but it's basically just the same shit ms did throughout the 360's lifespan, it was to be expected, but all is well now. We're starting to see full on crossplatform play finally come into fruition.

yup, it should be pretty awesome as long as it's not buggy or janky or anything like dauntless was the first couple days.

Hopefully it won't be, but I probably won't be able to buy on release anyway

>Dust 514
Shutting it down was a crime. What the fuck happened to CCP anyway? They just held the WoD license hostage for years and even teased a Dust successor but nothing ever happened

If you're on ps4 i'd recommend picking it up from a redbox, that's usually how I test out the new AAA shit to see if it's worth a full purchase or just a long weekend. If you're on PC, it's better to wait a week or a month anyway because the last 3 launches on pc have been total bombs. blops 4's terrible optimization issues were just... Man they were fuckin bad.

Dust was ruined by it being pay2win.

>Shutting it down was a crime.
Releasing a F2P multiplayer FPS spinoff to a PC MMO during the dying days of a console probably wasn't the best idea.

I was interested until they put the minimap back in the game after enough people complained. People complain that cod has grown complacent, yet they cry over every single deviation from what they know.

More that they hyped it up with assloads of features and content that was never even remotely close to being worked on. If dust 514 actually had effect on eve it would have stayed alive by sheer will of autism multiboxers paying consolefags to do their mining or... whatever the fuck they promised, I don't even remember anymore besides that corps would pay for your kits if they hired you or you could be a mercenary and use your own.

Wedge RS2 inbetween Squad and BF4

So the scale of autism goes like this:

>ARMA
>SQUAD
>Insurgency
>Rising Storm 2
>Battlefield 4 (Hardcore mode)
>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Any other current things anyone can think of.

Attached: Girl_Eyes.jpg (600x656, 57K)

how long is the beta?

I don't know if I'd say that Insurgency is more or less autistic than RS2. Hell Let Loose is definitely more autistic though.

BF6 will shit all over this game

Yeah, but if we're going for "contemporary" modern shooters- Not WWI/II era. Rising Storm 2 barely scrapes in on the modern era.

There's got to be more to add though, but I can't think of any at the moment.

Attached: 1260202908211.jpg (400x320, 24K)

>comparing Arma and Battlefield in any context
Kill yourself.

Not when most of the core DICE team from the past decade have all fucked off and replaced by the mental midget diversity hires. The only place where Battlefield still has any semblance of quality is in the audio, animation, and weapon modelling department.

BF was ALWAYS better than Cod, 5 is better than BO4, 1 better than whatever Cod had at the time. MW might be good for now but 6 will just outdo it in every way

Depends on if you're willing to dive into the past or include primarily single player games like R6 or SWAT.

5 is fucking trash man.

Still better than BO4

Next BF will probably be Bad Company 3. I just don't think the absolute retards behind V's singleplayer abortion will get what made the simple buddy squad B-movie dynamic of BC1 and 2 so popular. I agree with you that the Battlefields from the past few years have generally been better than the CoD's, but not this time.

>Not playing fps games on PC only
You are doing something wrong, mate.

It is probably because I did arma with organized groups and squad with pugs but I honestly hated squad. It felt more autistic somehow than Arma with regards to recoil because (1) No resting your weapon, (2) No high-medium-low standing/crouching/prone so you'd end up with a window or wall you show your entire body up from the waist if you stand but you can't shoot over if you crouch (3) For some reason it was even more pixel hunting than Arma. I Think because of the washed out colors and way the graphics would brute-force adjust themselves down even if you had settings on high. But holy shit that shitty situation with cover drove me fucking insane in Squad. Either you need to auto-snap someone to the right posture to use cover (the way RS2 does with bipods), or let them adjust to intermediate spots like Arma or don't fucking have every goddamn window and low wall be golidlocks syndrome you FUCKS.

I wish there was more RS2 type games in that intermediate zone where it's far more pug friendly but also so ruthless in damage and aiming that you are encouraged/mandated to play more tactically. BF hardcore isn't great but if it's offense/defense then it's adequate. I hate conquest mode because like supremacy in RS2 it ends up being "90% running, 5% fighting, 5% respawning". The only way 'both sides attack and defend' works is if you have a single point to fight over.

BO4 was pretty bad but I'm not even sure at this point. BFV feels just as shitty to play in many respects.

>Multi-player FPS
>Vehicles
>Large scale maps
>Large scale battles
>Team based

I know ARMA is a "sim" and Battlefield 4 is casual, but for the sake of the scale from Sim to Arcade they're comparable.

Calm yourself, faggot.

Attached: Rhodesia_bush_war_anecdote.jpg (480x474, 72K)

It's not 1996 anymore

People play Squad because they don't want to bother with an organized group and/or want to do proper PvP.
The game is really more like milsim lite, which is fine but I have seen people expecting a more ArmA like experience and leaving disappointed.

So we'll add that:

>ARMA
>SQUAD
>Insurgency
>Rising Storm 2
>Rainbow 6: Siege
>Battlefield 4 (Hardcore mode)
>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
>Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Anything else?

i know, how did they do it?

Attached: 1566989625897.jpg (616x353, 38K)

Honestly with the fast TTK and the more "realism" esque design of the mechanics while still retaining streaks, Ground War feels like it's gonna be like, BF2-lite with more tactical design (and good gunplay). I genuinely want to see if Ground War is going to alter how streaks work or some shit so there aren't several dozen personal radars and UAVs and bombing runs every minute.

I just can't wait to see how bubba I can make the Kar98k in Gunsmith. I want to add a red dot sight, angled foregrip and muzzle brake at the very least.

What's wrong with that? Finally a real throwback to COD:UO 64 player maps.

'no'

Just never been a fan of potential streak clusterfucks personally. Last thing we need is like 50vs50 streak insanity.

They'll probably have a hardcap on how many killstreaks can be active at one time.

>Hell Let Loose
do people still play this game?

I really don't get this comparison to Battlefield. BF4 came out 6 years ago and already had bigger maps with actual cohesive squad/class based gameplay and vehicle combat and 64 players. Why are people jerking off CoD because it finally reached the player count of a game that came out crossplatform on PS3? Even fucking BF3 in 2011 had 64 players.

The offensive vehicles in MW will be killstreaks only too which is completely different from BF and completely fucking retarded. The gunplay and animations look good but the "ground war" is already objectively worse than an 8 year old BF game. CoD has no identity anymore and it's half-assing BF's shit, all they had to do was either fully commit to replacing BF or go the opposite with small scale slower paced more tactical like R6S. Trying to appease everyone means watered down shit.

It's mostly just BF versus CoD comparisons, and a lot of people being dissatisfied with Frostbite era BF games nowadays (especially 1 and V).

I love the hardcore mode it had, playing with nvg on was top tier. It feels like six seige but less sluggish.

>tfw set up lmg on side of map
>watching street
>tons of dudes running
>even the quickscopers were getting btfo

Aiming with a controller is just inferior to using a mouse in every single way.

>you will never get to play base assault in UO again
just
u
s
t

>BF4
>cohesive squad/class based gameplay
Yeah all those headless chickens running around staring at their minimap all scattered about sure is cohesive

>The offensive vehicles in MW will be killstreaks only too
No, vehicles are spawned on the map and can be driven by anyone.

Luckily it bombed hard and will never recover.

Attached: cac.png (775x592, 202K)

The night mode maps are cool too. Its a total gimmick, but a neat one.

wewwww dodged a bullet with that one just like that other ww2 shooter. waiting for insurgency to go on sale

>inb4 hurr durr muh realistic kicks like a horse recoil guns
CoD has the best gunplay and just feels good to play. There is something about it that just gives me a boner. satisfying as fuck

Jeeps and quads are spawned on the map, offensive vehicles like tanks can only be obtained through killstreaks.

I'm tempted to buy Insurgency Sandstorm with $20 I have left over in my steam wallet, but the lack of content and emphasis on grinding for customization points in multiplayer matches keeps me at bay right now. Plus in my brief time playing it before refunding it a couple days ago, the singleplayer content is entirely checkpoint with no variable control as far as I know. Here's hoping it becomes more worth it in a while longer.

CoD went down hill as soon as Black Ops became a thing.

Yo so for the crossplay shit for PC, is it based on controllers that are current gen or just any controller? I don't wanna buy a fucking dualshit 4 or anything, I have an old 360 controller I can use.

According to Game Informer, APCs and choppers act as spawn points and are player driven.
No mention of them being killstreaks.
gameinformer.com/feature/2019/08/06/gearing-up-for-ground-war-in-call-of-duty-modern-warfare

It's more fun

I'm not talking about the average player, I'm talking about the actual existence of teamplay mechanics like support class resupplying, engi's repairing teammates tanks, spotting, marking enemy vehicles with PLD or SOFLAM so your team can lock-on, medics, etc. This new CoD barely has anything like that which leads to way more "headless chickens" running around only focusing on themselves.

It's a level playing field with controllers and a thousand times comfier than m+kb.

>This new CoD barely has anything like that which leads to way more "headless chickens" running around only focusing on themselves.

Judging by he map design, unga bunga running and shooting is getting nerfed in favour of more methodical play.

it sucked. i tried it on launch and it was just bad battlefield, which is already pretty mediocre these days

They've added some BF style teamplay elements, like the ammo resupply box and the player controlled drone that marks out enemies. Dunno if it will fix anything though.

>place claymore by door
>close door
>wait for some sped to sprint straight through it without checking
most people are still retarded so I've gotten a ton of kills that way

CoD is shit with high player counts

6v6 objective modes is the meat of the MP

>APCs and choppers act as spawn points and are player driven.

They are both only armored transportation and do not have guns on them. The only offensive vehicles in the game are in killstreaks.

This is the worst game to run around in the open. With high TTK and efficient accuracy all it takes is one person with a vantage point and you're dead, period. SMG sprinting shitters won't get a free pass unless IW cave in to complaints, and there's a lot of viewpoints into open areas that require surveying the risk of. You may not have squad mechanics, but to be frank they were honestly more limiting than expanding. Everyone is fundamentally the same in Battlefield, but their class means they carry different guns and gear unless you scavenge a body's class/weapon and use it like you spawned with it.

Daily reminder that crossplay can be turned off completely (regardless of input method), and that it's off by default. No consolefag is gonna peruse through the options screen to turn it on.

>Battlefield shits itself trying to appeal to infantry centric players
>CoD fills in the gap of large scale combined arms gameplay
wtf happened

EA is a headless chicken

why is that a good thing? just because they plug in m+kb consolefags are stil more likely to be undesirables like kids, women, fags and niggers

Just a case of EA being EA. They had Activision dead to rights this gen and just fumbled the ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=otoO3qiSoCM

This.

As someone who played battlefied up until DICE went full retard (BF:V) I'm rather hyped for this a bit more "cleaner" experience with less focus on vehicles but them still being present and influencing fights and more focus on infantry.

This is my first cod game in almost a decade.

I haven't bought a COD since the first BLOPS but I'd be lying if I didn't say this has me interested again.

I'm in the same boat, but I don't want to buy for Battle.net and I don't want to pay for console online services. It's kind of a weird spot.

I miss old CoD and MoH

If it down to those two options then I'd still say Battle.net is the no brainer.

it's*

it just downloads, codes are for consoles.

I think you want to play an entire different kind of game than CoD, have you ever tried Arma 3 or Squad? those sound more like down your alley.

Will this have a fun singleplayer a la MW2?

Attached: 95_percent_to_hit.jpg (428x456, 33K)

BC2 was good

>caring about singleplayer

Apparently it is supposed to have a "good" single player campaign, if you really care about that kind of things.

I really, really want all the hype to be true.

from mw2 until bfv they've been better

I'll always have Battle.net just for Starcraft so it's not a big hurdle. Modern Warfare having dedicated servers and larger battles is really appealing.

It'll still be COD and casual but at least it won't die in two months. I just need something to scratch the MP shooter fix. Siege was good for a while but then Ubisoft crapped it up.

>Siege was good for a while but then Ubisoft crapped it up.
Dare I ask for elaboration that might side-track the thread?

wait there are dedicated servers in this game?

Yes

Testing to see if my ISP has banned Yea Forums, can I have a (You) to test this?

(You)

Thank (You)

>1945 and 3
You just revealed yourself as a poor taste millennial

Attached: 1558579676345.jpg (399x388, 26K)

Realism is the normie filter. Probably the only reason to play the Red "PTSD Simulator" Orchestra franchise.

Reminder that you can peek doors open if you ADS and interact with them, and then gradually push them open, even individual double doors. Or you can sprint-bash them open if you're in a hurry. I love the tactical options the game gives.

>Or you can sprint-bash them open if you're in a hurry.
I'm pretty sure everyone found this out within like, half a minute of playing their first match.
Peeking doors is pretty underrated though, especially since you throw grenades through the crack

>the only good ones were a game that doesn't exist and literal trash

>Thumb twiddling intensifies
>Incapable of handling two simple tasks at once with your hands than your thumbs.
If "Leveling the playing field" is purposely gimping yourself in terms of reaction time and motor reflexes, sure.

They're both shit if they don't have mod tools.

>AAA FPS game in current year
>mod tools
just not happening, it would harm lootbox shit too much

Well that's unfortunate. Good luck with your yearly trash.

This is true. Woe to the modders of old. How are we ever to reignite the modding golden age ever again?

Ww2 was trash though. Unbalanced mess, linear shit map design, would be worse than infinite warfare but there Are no jet packs.

Look this is just my personal opinion, I could see others argue that it keeps the game interesting, but I feel adding more and more classes with different made the game too clusterfucky for me. I only played on a casual level, I did not want to remember what each character's skill was. By Season 2 they had enough crap to remember I wish they had focused instead on new maps and objectives.

Again I'm sure there's some more qualified critiques on Siege, but that's what made me lose interest.

Also the operators are a mess in terms of art direction.

>more characters
This times 50.
Then you consider the fact that they aren’t even innovating or at least making smart maps to house such a varied amount of operators, it’s just CSGO maps with indestructible walls and verticality. Then there’s the bugs that should’ve been crushed in the second season and yet, here we are, waiting for an entire season to pass by to actually be able to use shield characters and gadgets, entire weapons being actually unusable for months on end and this, unhealthy obsession with balance. There’s also the fucking shitty ecelebs and pro scene fucking up the meta and basically changing Ubisoft’s focus on the 20% that play the game for a show instead of the 80% of the player base. No one wants to do that pro league shit, it’s cringe and it’s eating up more time for matches. There isn’t even any real planning going on, you can play for five matches straight without talking to anyone in ranked and win because the game has become so easy the gadgets hardly matter, it’s a pissing match instead of real cooperation and synergy.
I traded the game in for Skyrim after I bought Nokk, nothing change after my two season hiatus with the game, in fact it got worse. Fuck with this obsession with balance. They haven’t even fixed their buggy ass game yet.

Attached: 2BE1F757-F5AA-481B-BFCB-CACC05D0E0EE.jpg (361x387, 34K)

>no server browser

SQUAD lives from mods. the devs added the canadian faction cause it was a mod. an australian and french mod team are also working on faction mods

Squad isn't a AAA fps tho.

This, it will just be a barebones battlefield without the destruction and annoying flying killstreaks instead of players controlled vehicles minus tanks

Honestly the destruction isn't very interesting anymore. When it's your primary gimmick running forwards and the biggest thing the newest game can tout is that you can kinda-sorta rebuild shit and tank collisions / explosions with buildings have more realistic reactions, you know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel after their failed Levelution crap. Bad Company 1 and 2 still did it the best.

also squad has a core system that allows to make anykind of fps. really reminds me of the bf2 days where dice and modders reskinned the game to be either set in the future, WW2 or in modern times as a milsim

It's almost like squad is based on a BF2 mod or something.

Laughing at the joylets who never will find matches.

Attached: keyboard-vs-controller-this-is-work-this-is-play-space-3976299.png (500x522, 142K)

Hahahaha. Sure user.

Attached: 1568871202149m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Mods get replaced to microtransactions.

BO3 mods are top notch

that's an MP character.

new cod is camping trash, feels like fucking killzone. Bad map, underpowered weapons (mostly due to the shitty customization it seems, nothing has any fucking range) and likely has SBMM and lag compensation

How they managed to fuck cod fundamentals up is beyond me. They got TTK perfect in black ops 1. Every game has been regressive since MW3 killstreak system, and the maps and spawns are always dogshit. Snipers are cancer too and should be relegated to a containment playlist.

>underpowered weapons (mostly due to the shitty customization it seems, nothing has any fucking range)
You didn't play the beta.
Dont even pretend, because I did, and you are so full of shit its leaking out of your eyeballs.

Buying on PC and using a controller. KB/M is cancer for call of duty, makes the game boring and retard tier. mouse only makes sense for shit like quake, idk how people enjoy it in console shooters, fucking skilless point and click shit.

>Best CoD in years
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did they announce the monetization model for MW yet

Newfag shill detected. The AK47 is a fucking joke raw, the only good weapon right now is a blinged out A1 and that's just because point black ttk is instant (likely connection issues) weapons have pitiful range and take 4-6 shots to kill when 3-4(hell 2 is fine in some cases) is true cod. And that's with 700+rpm.

This is the same dogshit nucod where aggressive players can't take out more than 2 people at once if they flank them.

Lootboxes. The contents of which are currently unknown but will probably be cosmetics at the very least. They also didn't announce it, people just got lootbox indicators in the beta and shit that they couldn't open because it was the beta.

>Best CoD in years
every cod has been dogshit since MW3 (which wasn't even very good) BO2 had unplayable lag compensation and everything else has been boring nerfed shit to stop good players from stomping on shitters as hard. You are clearly a casual who just likes the onions animations (which fuck up ads and shit) every big cod channel is shitting on how the game plays. All flash no substance.

Operators and weapon skins

the bullet goes wherever you're pointing the barrel in hipfire, unlike siege. ARMA has been dead since it's impossible to find a cool community with more than 10 people for the past 6 years. battlefield has been a kids game for around 10 years now

No season pass/no paid maps, so atleast it won't fuck dlc map owners by putting them in a containment playlist. (will probably mean free maps but less than usual)

>(which fuck up ads and shit)
as opposed to yanking you out of ADS to do a reload animation?

You're the equivalent to niggas who insisted on Joysticks and Trackballs lol.

I wonder how that will work with COD. It fucked over battlefield real fucking bad.

No you fucking casual shill, as in the animation keeps going even after you are actually fully zoomed in, making ADS time feel crazy long and fucking up your sights focus.

You mean how all the scopes are rendered correctly now instead of being a simple screen overlay?

>You mean how all the scopes are rendered correctly now
Nope, I mean what i said. keep trying to shill though. Modern warfare fags are 100% brainlets who got suckered in by the animations (which fuck with gameplay) the gameplay is bad and regressive.

What you said is retarded.
Sounds like you get all your opinions from some faggot youtuber.

Cope harder relativist faggot. Sorry for ruining your gay reddit hype over this all style no substance game. Call me when they remaster another good cod game, I have no faith in these hacks to make a fun arcade shooter ever again.

>2019
>still had head glitching
lmao they aren't even trying

He did say
>every big cod channel is shitting on how the game plays
So he is definitely so retarded he actually watches cod Youtubers who like such amazing games as mw3, aw, blops 3 and 4

Battlefield is better.

Red Orchestra 2 is fucking kino. Are servers still alive?
Don't @ me with your sitty rising sorms and insurgencies.

>all these copes and no arguments
you reddit hype fags are the cancer of the gaming industry.

>every big cod channel is shitting on how the game plays

I feel like that's a good thing?

You sound somewhat salty.

Show me where the lel 420 weed n0scope kiddie hurt you.

he probably did, I looked up opinions about the beta on youtube and here's this guy who's complaining about how he got "assraped" while comparing the "sluggishness" of the controls to Killzone Shadow Fall. go figure someone that can't type worth a damn just parrots youtubers like they're fact.

>I feel like that's a good thing?
>hype for modern warfare
>too stupid to know how question marks are used
Yea Forums sucks at video games, you autists are bottom of the leaderboard shitters hyped because you like the fancy animations.

The game is shit. Bad maps, bad weapons adds no worthwhile mechanics. Shaping up to be the worst cod fundamentally of all time since advanced warfare.

>supports quickscope no scope autism
>which 99% of the ends up just being some shitty that drags the team down and goes negative and never does objectives
>supports snipers at all which add a flat randomness element at long range because you can't compete with them at all unless the game actually has laser 2 shot kill assault rifles and shit
Wingsofredemption is unironcially right on cod snipers. They are bad for the game, imo should be put in a containment playlist.

And no I don't think i've been killed by a sniper once during the beta, no one uses them and snipers are crying because ads is bad. It's the sheer fact they exist that's annoying.

There he goes again, bringing up some fag jewtuber like it means anything

so you watched a 2 hour video bitching about camping in call of duty, jesus fucking christ. get your own opinions.

>just parrots youtubers like they're fact
Idk who you are talking about, came up with the killzone comparison myself, and I noticed the same bad design decisions as higher level players because they are objective. You're a desperate hype fag.
>oh no someone made an argument you agree with u need think for urself!! originality is more important than being correct!! no i'm not going to make any counter argument!!

The game is bad. You have nothing but tears. "u must just be bad how dare you criticize the game i'm hyped for!!" everytime. Underage redditor mentality.

man I don't buy into hype, I haven't bought a CoD game since BO1 you stupid child.

You must be real fun to be around. I enjoyed it and it's people like you who ruined the whole series in the first please by constant complaining about everything.

Attached: 1568681670984.png (336x485, 107K)

First CoD for me since 4, and I am hyped as fuck. Finally they desided to ditch the running in circles meme for a bit more tactical (for a CoD anyway) feel.
Just in time too since battlefield went full retard.

How long until open pc beta?

youtube.com/watch?v=cjWz4ClMapU
this is who's being cited as a voice of reason on Call of Duty? what the fuck is wrong with people.

>Most of the negative consensus i'm referring to is twitter posts.
jesus fucking christ, is this what people do now, instead of playing the game they just scroll through twitter looking for the latest hot take to post on Yea Forums as their own opinion?

>bitching about camping in call of duty
You don't even know what this means. The issue isn't the camping, but that rushing or even "normal" play isn't effective, which makes camping more optimal and it's why it's more common. Personally I think it's less to do with bad guns and sprint out time etc and more to do with dogshit maps with a million sightlines so no where you move is "safe"

You don't like it? Don't buy it. It's really that simple, otherwise it's a great game for once.

>Personally I think it's less to do with bad guns and sprint out time etc and more to do with dogshit maps with a million sightlines so no where you move is "safe"
I remember that twitter post too.

since NA is usually ~8h behind everyone else I'd say... about 8h from now.

>STILL trying this "get ur own opinion" narrative like it's an argument
cope more. You can keep your special snowflake one of a kind objectively wrong opinions of the game to yourself, bottom of the leaderboard shitter.

Oh. Oh, now your posting makes sense, you're that trend.
Hey, here's a lesson to you: don't sprint in the fucking wide open like a stupid retard with no sense of spacial awareness in a game with high TTK. First shot has always been vital in this series, but this game more than ever. Minimize being seen first or else you're dead without some luck on your side. And in maps like these, that means don't fucking expose yourself like it's SMG sprinting. There's a reason why they took away your radar, fucking think.

There's a reason why the players that think more tactically and work together have been dominating the beta. But you'd just coin it as some bullshit that isn't how one should play Call of Duty. Fuck off.

>You don't like it? Don't buy it. It's really that simple,
>literal reddit prose and shilling
I don't like a game in a series I enjoy I will voice my concerns and hope changes get made to the game or to the sequel, as well as inform other non-idiots that the game is trash.

> it's a great game for once.
why. what does this game actually add to the series? What does it get right? fucking nothing. You like the game because of the animations. All flash no substance. At this point it's very possible you are underage and never even played real call of duty, so your only frame of reference is jetpack shit.

the irony of a MW2kiddy calling anyone a newfag

>BF 1945
doesn't exist

also 3 was dogshit

>Oh. Oh, now your posting makes sense, you're that trend.
Hey, here's a lesson to you
jesus christ the reddit prose is palpable.
>don't sprint in the fucking wide open like a stupid retard
>makes casual observation for something he doesn't understand because he can't into map design
the issue is there are too many areas that are "wide open" which is why people are resorting to camping retard. Good maps don't have crazy sightlines everywhere so you can actually defend yourself. That cave is one of the worst maps i've ever seen and the verticality of the maps are cancer.
You don't understand or notice any of this because you are just a shitter who doesn't understand a simple series like cod.

>MW2kiddy
I started with call of duty 2, if you weren't so underage you would know call of duty was already huge before cod 4. Average age of this board is 15. This is the board where black/white 2 is the average posters first pokemon game, I highly doubt most kids here even played mw2, let alone posted on Yea Forums in 09.

Should i keep trolling you or stop, because you get really sad dude. You think you are a le epic shotposter? I knew from your first post this was b8 and wasted your time, but i realized i could spend my time better too,

correct. Battlefield has awful gameplay. it's the choice of people who don't know what they are doing because it's even easier to get carried by teams.

>a simple series like cod.
And you're an idiot who hasn't put a single iota of effort into anything in your life compared to these devs making a single one of these games, much less three trading off per game, who thinks the series should be the same regurgitated shit for years on end. Newsflash: this weird reboot thing wants to try something new, be a little more complex than the usual braindead simplicity. If you can't understand or tolerate that, then no one has any problem with your departure.

Does it have a server browser? if not, its not beating assfield on PC and will be dead within a month.

>has to rationalize calling modern warfare bad is bait to cope
>haha i'm such a troll!! merely pretending to be retarded!!

>iota
>Newsflash
Didn't even read your post. Come back when you can write less like an NPC redditor.

Being this mad. You just lost the game bazinga!

>Being this mad
no one gets mad on the internet newfag. We aren't actually laughing when we type lol. Everyone is stonefaced the entire time and browsing multiple tabs.

>CoD
>2019

Attached: #awoked.jpg (852x532, 48K)

>with ease
>only took over 10 fucking years

Now you let me derail you. I know you are mad, but hat you have to cope that hard is just sad. How is school holidays going for you?

Hopefully it won't be having a server browser, that shit is what kills games like these by dividing the playerbase unnecessarily.

Also the tears of [no weapon/equipment/perk X on our server] fags are delicious.

the ballistics in CoD has always felt completely awful and consolized. Nothing satisfying at all about landing hitscan shots out of a gun with no recoil.

I think they really are going to sucker in the casuals with the animations meme lmao buying cod in the current gen.

>assfielders still pretend that they don't know that hitscan has been replaced with projectiles.

Cope harder.

Attached: pepe3.jpg (786x715, 83K)

>MW2
>a 10 year old game
>played it yesterday, on PC
>found a game in 10 seconds
>9v9
>blasting scrubl0rdz with quickscopes on Estate and Wasteland

Great for you user but unfortunately not all of us stay in the US or EU.

yeah cod has nothing to worry about when it comes to a divided playerbase, especially in a cross play game. Only time it was ever an issue was for DLC map owners playing after the games lifespan. I would kill to have a good fighting game with cod numbers.

Yeah
I'm genuinely lambasted you niggers are actually gonna buy and play this shit. You go on Yea Forums... you have no excuse for buying this garbage heap skinnerbox pile of shit. You know what's coming to you right? You know the last good CoD was Blops2 right? Are we really that overrun by normal fags (and nintendies too)?
Jesus.

Attached: #Plinket.png (418x420, 266K)

Just stop playing online games Australia, your internet is cancer. Unless your even worse and some sort of huehue or paki.

the maps are too small to make bullet drop relevant, it's basically hitscan but with 0.1 seconds of delay.

It'll never be as good.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzwBeDV5IAY

Attached: 1568312715038.jpg (634x456, 44K)

I stay in South Africa and likely have better internet than you if you stay in the states lmao. Anyway its not internet speed that matters but distance and with no server browser that distance will likely be to EU - minimum 150 ping.

>that upload date
STOP

>You know the last good CoD was Blops2 right
lag compensation ruined blops 2. Best cod of all time was Black ops 1. Imagine a game where the only real issue was fucking ghost being overpowered. I personally skipped MW3 and only played it when it was bargin bin because no dedicated servers, but apparently is was fine and the killstreak system seems excellent and they had no reason to regress from it. Strike, support and perks were a flat improvement.

I will give modern warfare credit for being able to hear footsteps when someone is sprinting at you without having to wear a faggot headset. First game in forever to have this.

Fuck off EA

>the maps are too small to make bullet drop relevant, it's basically hitscan but with 0.1 seconds of delay.
You know an average rifle bullet goes 1,700m/s? Most games projectile speed is too slow to make it feel "hyper realistic" for people who don't know about bullet speeds while you simply would drop dead before you hear the sound of the gun in real life. God that CoD got it right.

>assfielders still pretend that they don't know about ground war despite it being in the OP

Cope even harder.

Attached: frog 30.gif (387x305, 494K)

>I stay in South Africa
All the whites already left south africa. fuck off nigger.

I agree
youtu.be/J7Ivdq5E-fs
But you HAVE to admit, this is crisp as fuck, it clearly took a massive page out of the originals trailers books, marketing know exactly what they are doing.

The bullet drop is such a joke and only spergs like that shit. They never want games with actual projectiles you can dodge with skill and shit like quake, they just want to think they are playing the smart mans games because it has unrealistic and annoying bulletdrop.

>playing gimmick modes

>*up to 1.700m/s worded it wrong

Yes bullet drop could be better, but i think from short to medium distances it wouldn't make any difference.

Your education has failed you.

I never understood this childish obsession with lots of players in a game, it just adds randomness (too many people doing too much shit means less control) and the maps are always too big or too small. You'd think after MAGs failure people would clue in.

Certainly looks more interesting than Battleflop. For one it's making me entertain the idea of buying a COD game again.

having played beta and alpha, and getting 2v2 hands on i can tell you right now chief that it does not matter in the slightest outside long distance high power rifles, it's practically hitscan.
The point with the whole "projectile physics" thing they got I think is the dynamic damage depending on weapon caliber and surface penetration. Some weapons excel and popping bunkered targets while other ones rack up 10+ hitmarkers.

It just more gamemodes for people that like that sort of things, which is good as far as I'm concerned. Also they are making a push for BF audience since dice shit the bed and likely won't be recovering for a few years.

It's just a smart business move.

More kills for the elite players that can take advantage of the situation

>Certainly looks more interesting than Battleflop. it's making me entertain the idea of buying a COD game again.
why? What are you casuals seeing in this game besides the animations? Literally the battleroyale mode and higher HP of blackops 4 was more substantial that anything in this game. It doesn't have any big new mechanics and fucks up the fundamentals.
like the attachment system is just a more restrictive version of the one we've had forever

>we
cringe

Attached: 0D76FD33-4C61-4350-9F9C-49CCAE5BC96B.jpg (720x685, 60K)

You realize the only thing realism mode does is remove HUD right?

And objectively its better than having a HUD faggot.

>More kills for the elite players that can take advantage of the situation
No, it means more chances for them to get killed randomly. It's only good for slaughtering if the killstreaks are OP and loop, which they don't aren't arent.

>It doesn't have any big new mechanics
And that's a good thing
>and fucks up the fundamentals
Have you played it ?

This, MW2 didn't really suit me so I switched to battlefied for the time being, but now I'm coming home.

Is the beta starting up? Is it only for pre orderfags or do others get the chance to try?

he's just a salty battlefielder that's concerned that his franchise is not doing so well lately, have some sympathy.

>And that's a good thing
No it isn't, the game is fucking regressive, it doesn't even have shit from modern warfare 3 and adds nothing new, why play this over anything else? The game is fucking cod WW2 tier levels of who gives a fuck.
>Have you played it ?
yes and you are clearly are casual (and don't read the thread or follow the community at all) for not noticing the flaws.

You've never been an elite player then, more people on the map means more people to kill

for 2 days is't only for pre-orders, starting in ~8h from now, and then another 2 days for all.

Cope

Attached: #my disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

extremely low IQ posts. I literally just explained to you the context where this is true. More people means more random nube tubes and nades and shit and makes it harder to spawn trap the entire team. reminder people respawn in like half a second.

>Blops 1 best
Based opinion
that being said, I'm still fucking blown by all the idiots who are gonna buy this shit.

MAG is an outlier and wasn't even the first or largest game to try big team battles.

Who am zi supposed to believe here

elite players also don't just pubstomp. pubstomping is for scrubs like me. you don't need to actually be good to do this. the best players have KD closer to 1.00 because they play other good players in competitive.

You have never been an elite player if you don't realize your superior skill will translate into more kills with more players on the map

actually started with MW

You can't trust anyone on Yea Forums

Dude just trust me

Idiot

what times the beta open again, gonna play nonstop still monday

>MW 2
>fun singleplayer
you just went full zoom

i totally forgot this game was coming out this year, checking out some of the gameplay it actually looks compelling. No more doublejumping wallrunning jetpack killstreak bs, more grounded and slower and dare i say tactical. The lack of recoil is kind of annoying and the reload animations look over-animated however.

I'll wait till i see some streamer gameplay before i buy

Attached: 1555886538177.png (640x632, 312K)

see

Are you actually this fucking stupid?
user people respawn instantly, it doesn't matter how many people there are because the guy you just killed comes right back to get killed again in a second. the goal in pubstomping is to spawntrap the team, more players just makes it harder to spawntrap them and harder to keep a killstreak going.

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint will be the real soldier kino of the year

When does the beta open for non pre order Chad's?

This game comes out every year.

1pm est today for ps4, wait two more days for xbone and PC.

A higher density of players in a low ttk game means you will get more kills than if there were less players, fuckhead, add killstreaks that can multi kill and it's even more

>it doesn't even have shit from modern warfare 3
Then again, that's a good thing, even if MW2 was vastly superior.
>WW2 tier levels of who gives a fuck
I dropped WW2 after the first game of the Beta, it was really bad, meanwhile I had fun during the entire Alpha and Beta of MW.
>follow the community
Sorry for not going on reddit and listening to all those fuckers who whine for anything and everything, I'm here to have fun, not to argue with faggots on how the game would be better if it had emotes and dances.

Attached: (you) cap.png (448x468, 194K)

what a time when CoD is openly discussed in Yea Forums... I feel old

yes but everyone is a level 100 super soldier. I have hundreds of hours on that game but can't get back into it now since the ones still playing are just so good at the game, I literally can't move further than a couple of metres before being picked off from 300m by a guy using only iron sights

>Then again, that's a good thing, even if MW2 was vastly superior.
How is that a good thing? I'm just referring to the killstreak system.
> meanwhile I had fun during the entire Alpha and Beta of MW.
weeb shitter placebo. The game plays very similarly to WW2 and has the same mechanics.
>i'm here to have fun!!
ah here it is, the only defense of a person who has shit taste and low standards.

i haven't bought a CoD game since 2010.

Individual skill matters less the more players exist in the server because of chaos theory

Why do americans like military propaganda fps so much? The genre is stale. Let it die in peace.

Everything has set rules, an elite player can still take advantage of the situation, and by doing so he'll get far more kills in a 32v32, than a 6v6

>How is that a good thing?
It's fun, like I'm happy to get home and pick up my controller.
>weeb
eh
>the only defense of a person who has shit taste and low standards
I'm sorry user, but if I don't see the point of playing a game if I don't have fun or if it isn't interesting.

Attached: 1516940908842.jpg (521x782, 41K)

this game sells like hotcakes in uk

yup, people who like battlefield despite the shit gameplay and maps like it because they are more likely to get carried by their team. Cod always has 1-2 people on top doing 90% of the work on a team and the rest of the shitters in the bottom going negative. Play battlefield, get a low kill/death count because the pacing is shit and have your team win and it's a more pleasant casual experience.

I'll just say that I do love all this seething from this Battlefield-fag. His franchise is being taken for a ride and he can't get off.

And that's coming from a former battlefield player.

Attached: 1542781417824.png (472x423, 328K)

What the fuck are you talking about?
CoD was discussed all the time because it was still fresh when Yea Forums got created.
4 started a long awaited trend of modern time conflicts and renewed the interest in genre.
Problems started when MW2 took a long piss and steamy shit on PC community, removing basic controls, fucking up the performance and most outrageous of them all:
RISING THE STARTING PRICE FOR EVERY AAA GAME TO 60$.

Since then we knew that each new CoD player is a console kiddy.

In battlefield a massive flank can get you 10 kills, if you're skilled enough you can win 10 gunfights at a time with the increased player size, then again I'm top 1 percent and very few people have experienced what I have

what are you talking about? all i see is you complaining about some invisible battlefield poster

Its a common problem with CoD/Battlefield threads.
They do not even realize CoD and BF are the same games now.

I remember the fucking MW2 loadout threads. I hate you people and your short memories

Because brits are a buncha cucks

>we will never get waw remasted due to swastika autism even though it looks like shit and needs a remaster way more than mw2

>wanting any remasters ever

>having faith the devs can ever make a decent game again
I'll take remasters of cod 2,5,6,7,8,9 with bug fixes over nucod any year. Honestly wish we got that chinese game that was just maps and guns from older games ripped and put into a new shell.

>Its 10v10
>Don't worry it'll be 32v32 later
>It should be 50v50 eventually

I'll believe it when I see it.

>yfw you will never elevator glitch up to an invisible floor above the map and snipe people with your springfield again

Attached: 1553743753582.gif (170x301, 1.05M)

>tfw same but sniping with mp40 instead

The PC beta is live?

not until 1pm est, and only for pre-orders.

I'm going to play the beta and if I think it's fun I'm going to buy it and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Attached: 1544359806949.gif (487x268, 915K)

So it's just preload?

>passive aggressive sissyfaggotry
i don't even think you can preload, I couldn't do it with the ps4 beta (no preorder of course) had to wait until 1pm to download.

Attached: (you).jpg (1024x683, 53K)

But the BN app let me download it (46GB) and I didn't buy it

then idk man. Maybe you can preload.

the tanks and choppers are killstreaks lol

Same. Haven't played since MW2. I've played the Cod:MW alpha and beta. It feels like 80% polished MW2 and 20% Battlefield 3 close quarter dlc. While playing I kept thinking this is what MW3 should've been like. The alpha played a bit more like Battlefield 3, felt slower than the beta. Hopefully they go that route release. Unfortunately there are still jump/drop shot faggots in mp. I seriously hope they nerf that.

metro.co.uk/2019/09/16/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-new-32v32-ground-war-mode-coming-to-cross-play-beta-this-weekend-10749296/

For now (the beta) it's 32v32.

u got a waw remastered, it's called ww2 :(

You can also ADS while mounted at the top of a ladder

reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d4xo2k/sidearms_on_ladders_is_incredibly_smooth_ladders/

>Realism is what kills games.
Are you sure?

Attached: Advanced-Warfare-Gingerbread-Gear-Set.jpg (620x400, 47K)

CoD started on PC, kid.

That's fucking awesome

It's gonna be shit you mongoloids, haven't you learned that vidya are dead and are only Skinner boxes these days designed solely to nickle and dime their users including but not limited to grinding, quartering the game in 10000 pieces for microtransactions/DLCs, including bullshit skins that completely shit on the tone of the game (see R6S's fucking anime tier garbo), not being able to say faggot or nigger etc. etc.
Pick up a real hobby instead of wasting time with this crap, videogames are dead today, they fucking suck except for the occasional quality SP game

That's the right attitude

Attached: delet.png (1146x801, 1.51M)

>literally has not even played the beta the post
LITERALLY every single thing you posted is in game.

Nigga are you thick as fuck or what. Firstly even the default maps have long range fighting let alone the bigger ones we have not seen, there are vehicles, you can blitzkrieg all you fucking want, there are multiple kill-streaks which are artillery based and while short range is hitscan, long range is physics based and there is bullet drop.

>its not apart of some netflix of games
I'm still gonna play battlefield because of this. I don't want to pay 60 dollars for a game ill play for a month. They need to add this game to some game pass or else I'm not playing.

It works in Hell Let Loose. Mostly.

50v50 consolidating on a single barn and 10-40sec respawn times is pretty hectic. And then somebody brings in the artillery.

Disclaimer: don't bunch up like that though, it's just a useless massacre on both sides until the other side figures out to flank

Based. Simfags are the cancer of most games. Especially ones about vehicles.

Attached: 1568789556466.png (253x307, 143K)

>jbzd
Does it go from top to down or down to top.

Better come live in 2hrs (10am for central) like it has been last weekend

It's not open yet

3 and 4 were the best ones though.

Battlefield has been shit for many years (Bf1 wasn't too bad) but cod has always had shit vehicle physics & controls. So they need to get that right first

>point and click shit
meanwhile
>auto aim and click

Attached: 1566243429062.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Damn this is edgy.

at least its doing better than post scriptum

Attached: baas.png (753x627, 192K)

and here is post scriptum as of right now too

Attached: ffx.png (762x651, 205K)

levelution was bf4, there's been destruction after that but never on that scale or remaking a map like flood zone from one thing to another.

how do i get into the beta?

In previous cods it also made friendly fire a thing, right? Normal mode players can spam explosives and spray but hardcore has the risk of team killing.

download battle net launcher

Hang on a second, how the fuck can you play it?

Attached: file.png (741x695, 827K)

It starts at 10am pacific time and it is only 10am here in jew york. 3 hours to go.

not yet. you downloaded during the pre-load period

No look at , the play button is blue.

maybe he pre-ordered. I haven't and it's not blue

idk bro, i'm at work and i preordered but can't confirm or deny it's working till i get home. just pulled the info off google

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-101711_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 447K)

when does the beta for pc start? imma steal my moms card

it's free fαm. starts later

>3 way corridor map design
>shit spawn system
i mean im a nostalgia faggot like none other but get your shit straight. those are the big glaring issues with any cod post 3

says access coming in waves, not everyone getting in at the exact minute probably. staggering the launch to prevent massive server load?

Attached: beta.png (1351x571, 1.28M)

zoom zoom

they said they might make it 50v50 or something, if they can make it work properly. they never said they "will" do it.

>1945
?

Two hours bros I'm so excited.

Attached: 1503282431482.jpg (2048x1356, 637K)

>3 way corridor map design
Didn't they specifically say they didn't do this?

Say what you want about zombies and multiplayer, I'm going to miss blackout. PC numbers are so low already that nobody plays anything but alcatraz anymore. Damn shame, if it was F2P and they got rid of all the aimbotters, it would be a great timewaster

Attached: cod blackout.png (1021x580, 1.05M)

>zoom zoom
The CoD franchise is like 15 years old

Can they just announce the BR already?

try again

Attached: 1568591811097.png (583x572, 353K)

which areas are you looking forward to? I personally hope they got wasteland and shipment in there, along with some extinction and infinite warfare zombies locations. still bummed about the cancelled MW zombies mode, it sounded great, hope they bring it back as DLC

I've heard it will have Shipment. I've also heard it will be 3x as big as Blackout, which I don't like.

I just want them to announce it's being worked on, at the least.

what other news are there? haven't been keeping up to date, only playing it cause I heard the game is a lot like ghosts(which I loved)

how do people like this even play shooters then? like the circle by the car for example, I'd still just group that into all the same lane as the road, there might be more than one popular spot in a lane but that doesn't make it multilane and there will always be connectors between lanes. i hate shit like pubg but i'd love to see this type of thinking being put up against an actual open map where a sniper came be a few hundred meters away behind a tree, rock, or wall. does their brain just overload when given too many options?

I'm too lazy to look it up, but this guy supposedly has the insider info.

twitter.com/TheGamingRevoYT

He's covered the rumored areas which I'm too lazy to look up right now.

imagine playing shit like call of duty and modern battlefield and then somehow finding your way to Yea Forums

>realism is what kills games
>there arent any AAA fps games where realism is the focus
What the user mean by this?

They got used to having 3 lane maps. It's most likely the same shitters that whined about ghosts not being a blops2 clone and people who unironically rage when they die

After playing nuketown for so many years your brain stops working properly.
People are used to flat and empty three lane maps. It's the same kind of public that plays fy_snow/aim_headshot and all these empty room maps

Attached: fy_iceworld.jpg (1680x1050, 204K)

I think I played this map in the ROTU(Reign of the undead) mod for cod4, at least that made it interesting

Hey Yea Forums, what version did you get? Just the basic or did (((they))) get you?

(((They))) certainly got me, at first I bought the deluxe version mainly for the operator packs (I know I know....) but then upgraded it to the special deluxe or whatever for literally for the knife.

Attached: 1559235966824.gif (487x560, 671K)

you get the knife for just pre ordering the game, or getting that captain price code off ebay(5-15$) you dingus

fuq

>people actually fell for micropayments

you're the reason why MW will be a loot crate infested shithole

Attached: cod micropayments.png (1221x3414, 1.18M)

got the standard 60 euro version just now. always the standard version.

what do you mean two hours? it's opening at 6 pm pacific time, that's 9 hours away

I can respect that

No.

>ARMA and Battlefield
lmao no
BF is too fast paced to be fun for hardcore audience. It's for ADHD people like cod.

>Yea Forums cares about CoD now

fuck this place

Nice spacing.

Damn right. Get the fuck out

Good. Fuck quake. Fuck room. Fuck boomer shit. It's all nostalgia. Clunky ass turn based SHIT.

I know right?
It's fucking clownworld and I ENJOY EACH AND EVERY SECOND OF IT

WE ARE GOING HOME LADS!!!

Attached: 1508536598640.gif (225x168, 2.21M)

bye-bye

Attached: cod you have a nice fucking day now.jpg (443x657, 70K)

why did i fucking do this I'm so fucking tired

Attached: lmao.png (1145x776, 858K)

Soon, brothers

>activate windows

Let me guess, you recently got a new graphics card and decided to install it yourself?

servers better not crash

No actually, I used a recovery USB to get windows 10, the install gave me 2 options, home and pro, chose pro cause I figured it'd have more features.
Turns out the key with it is only valid for home, and I cannot be fucked re-installing my whole OS just for the watermark to go away. I don't even notice it anymore

>go into a CoD:MW thread
>don't know what realism is in context of MW

Attached: 1int.png (303x311, 181K)

Friendly reminder that COD Mobile is coming out on Oct 1st, if you can't stomach BO4 anymore

Not like I would care, but it got a tranzit remake, and I hear it's actually pretty good, always wanted to play a mobile port of the entire tranzit town

Attached: server_image.jpg (1021x580, 121K)

It will, but that's OK because the real server was the friends we made along the way.

>terry crews
>gaben
KBM wins

this fat redneck fuck is still alive?

>didn't predownload
FUCK

>dump a mag into a guy's chest
>hit markers popping up
>You suddenly drop dead without even flinching
>Kill cam shows you not firing a single shot

>implying

can you pre-load the beta?

Is this out yet?

yes

>janky
Say what you want about call of duty. It deserves mountains of criticism. But janky is just the wrong word.

Fuck no, the most fun I have had in MW was in 40+ man servers. Everyhere you look there was some asshole to shoot.

even if you didn't pre-order?

Yup

15 minutes

Attached: 1568625899561.png (1246x762, 43K)

I think they’re two different beasts.
Squad is more logistics and more of a simulation I think than cod will or could be. I think cod ground war will be a bunch of quick fun but when you wanna do a more serious sim war game squad will be hands down the best choice.

15 mins

>10 minutes

WE ARE GOING HOME
E

A
R
E

G
O
I
N
G

H
O
M
E

Attached: 1517079507661.jpg (286x323, 37K)

how many pc and xbone bros pre ordered

Unironically can't wait to body console bros I'm sorry dudes but I've mained mcree for too long you can't handle the flick

3 MINUTES MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: greed.jpg (544x544, 136K)

Where we droppin boys?

2 MINUTES
CAN YOU FEEL IT?!??!

Attached: 1547851654025.webm (838x722, 318K)

Shipment
Hope you brought you nades

Attached: 1568861987806.webm (854x480, 331K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556040956447.jpg (1024x788, 48K)

It's not gonna drop in the minute but THE WAIT IS GONNA KILL ME AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 786.jpg (680x708, 45K)

>16 GB remaining

Attached: 1441928328572.jpg (1130x946, 119K)

0 minutes

IT'S TIME

Attached: 1567104376261.png (1280x1024, 498K)

I play CoD for smaller maps and more hectic combat

I play BF for the huge maps and vehicles

Why would you try to be something you aren't?

IT'S TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET IN HERE FAGS

Attached: SharedScreenshot.jpg (1025x641, 149K)

>install ur drivers bro
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560189553116.png (350x300, 229K)

Good luck, boys, remember to have fun

Attached: cod richtofen holding princess peach.png (244x133, 62K)

THE ONLY FACT
CoD went shit after Black Ops 3
Battlefield went shit after Battlefield 4
Now CoD is better than Battlefield altogether, but that isn’t hard nowadays.

BO3 was great, faggot

Attached: back off.png (217x266, 108K)

I said after. I thought Black Ops 3 was pretty good. The story filtered out brainlets.

bo3 was a bit rough but i certainly enjoyed it more than bo4. it's the only cod where i went to master prestige in

this, the story was pretty fucking good. I can't believe the game went full evangelion at the end, that caught me off guard

still mad they didn't give us a sequel to that universe with BO4

Attached: what could have been.png (1021x580, 364K)

where the fuck did this update come from

Did it drop?

Where's the beta at though? I thought it unlocked at 10.

Attached: 1532478534454.jpg (2048x1699, 314K)

then you can kys

soon.jpg

Attached: 1544461805243.jpg (967x837, 197K)

Theres no ground war. You lied to me.

quit pre ordering retards

Expecting consoles with 1.6ghz CPUs with outdated architecture from 2010 to be able handle 99 other players.

Attached: HAHAhahahahhh.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

Looks more like Insurgency Sandstorm than Battlefield.

BF was the best pre BC@2

BF3 and 4 were unironically fucking garbage.

4 was a disgrace, TTK was 20 bullets, tanks are literally metal coffins and have zero damage unless you direct hit and destruction was practically nil. BF4 was for fucking babies and noobs

It's a preload

How is it lads?

>Mentions 1945 and 3, but not BC2
Cringe opinion user

Attached: 1568432015612.jpg (443x455, 44K)

Best COD in 10 years

Not sure yet, I'm strugling with settings still, also the ping is horrible. All the beta servers must be in NA or russia or something.

i liked the skyscraper map, until the skyscraper falls down. only thing i liked about that game.

>play ARMA 3 for muh tactics
>play MW for twitch
Battlefield is for fence sitters

Attached: 1564975084315.png (586x893, 542K)

>
BF and MW have been the same shit since 3

Okay, you got me, I haven't actually played either series since BF3 and Blops 1. Is that true?

lmao no

Beta progress won't carry over to the live game, right?

'course not

that's not true, you will get the game's first DLC weapon if you reach level 10 or something. BO4 did this too, if you reached the level cap in beta, you got a free prestige token in full version

What's with all the coping BF faggots in here?

source?

charlieintel.com/play-the-modern-warfare-beta-to-get-the-hammer-shotgun-in-mw-at-launch/56668/

we already have the olympia, so unless slugs are not coming back as an attachment in the gunsmith, the slug shotty will be locked behind loot crates. shame, ksg and bulldog sniping are some of my favorite memories of the oldschool cod days

Attached: cod hammer.jpg (1021x580, 55K)

exactly, it kills their competitors

downloading the beta now, is he right? is there no slugs in this game(yet)?

(You)

Imagine caring about generic realism FPS no.2684

It isn't DLC dipshit. It is just a blueprint that you can use to lazily slap some predetermined attachments on the already existing shotgun. It is going to be shit anyway since it is a silenced shotgun. It will basically have negative range.

read the article, it seems that IW blueprints will have some hidden bonuses, a la weapon variants, given to them that normal weapons can't get and/or attachments that normally can't be put on the weapon. DLC, loot crate content, whatever you want to call it, you will be lucky if you can get it again later

Besides, what limp dick casual can't even reach lv 10 in a fucking beta?

Should I shill my gay arma group here?

imagine not knowing what COD is

Attached: zoomer.jpg (960x720, 66K)

At the end of the day it doesn't matter given that both games are hanging onto life by a thread.
PS is better imo

A nigger with brains is something to fear