Steam Update thread

Sort by Metacritic score and post the lowest rated game you own, excluding free-to-play games.

Attached: Capture.png (171x253, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg5TNHVnZI
gamesradar.com/rage-360-3-disc-behemoth/
epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/batman-free-week
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>survive got a 54
>5 got 10/10
Just fuck game journalists. Absolutely fucking pathetic. Reminds me of dark souls 2 only getting the score it did because of dark souls 1 fandom.

Surprised Postal 2 is that low

Attached: file.png (1061x485, 1013K)

It was probably review bombed by sjws

Attached: file.png (179x253, 64K)

Yeah, it's sad that DS1 fans shit all over DS2 so much just because it was different. In many ways, it's the best in the series. Instead of just rehashing DS1 like DS3 did, it took the series in a bold direction. Plus, dual-wielding ultra greatswords is just fun as hell.

What? No retard I mean dark souls 2 only got the 8 and 9 because people were so in love with dark souls 1 and journos didn't have the guts to tell the truth. Dark souls 2 deserved a fucking 4 max.

Its was a solid and challenging game. It just got abandoned super fast by the devs and they never made more content for it. It got shat on for its difficulty and people didn't feel like learning the basic mechanics of the game.

Attached: 86586868.jpg (183x245, 8K)

Attached: Screenshot_3365.png (195x297, 129K)

How do I make it into that mode?

This game was horrendous shit my friend got suckered into getting it and I watched him play and it was so bad. Nothing but a fence poking simulator

Resurrection was worse

Attached: ss+(2019-09-19+at+12.08.53).jpg (174x245, 20K)

>basing the quality of a game by watching someone else play it.
I bet you base all your opinions on lets plays too.

It's actually pretty fun, but if all you do is fence poke you will lose and not have fun at the same time.

He let me play some of it too. We made it to the end. 95% of the game was fence and poke

It was terrible and hilarious how they literally reused areas from MGS V

I liked Off the Record

Attached: Untitled.png (271x380, 81K)

I don't even remember this game

Attached: 90ea829809fa22c63dbc7cdd9f327c8a.png (238x354, 154K)

I liked this game.

Attached: cortexc.png (243x362, 105K)

Where do you go to search this?

So do I. Like, a lot.

Attached: Me too Anon.png (244x113, 35K)

If you actually made it through 95% of the game (which I doubt you did) then you know there are other weapon types you could have experimented with. The only people who say fence and poke are those who have never played it and just parrot shit from people doing lets plays. Your loss though, game was fun as fuck rolling with a great sword.

>Spin-off game reuses assets
Oh noooo how could this be

dude just have your daily (you) and go die somewhere else

im tired of people like you, seriously

Attached: gb.png (229x348, 106K)

Sure there were hidden plans and guns and traps everywhere but ultimately all you needed was fence and point. Ask me anything about the game's basic plot or progression I saw it all. I am sorry user, people not liking something you like is not a conspiracy

It reused like the majority of assets and tried to hide it with a mist. The only thing that game did that impressed me were the secret bosses everything else was reused lazy shit.

figured it out you have to have BETA version of steam updated to access the new steam library system

oh yeah I forgot i had this

Attached: 8f37d15ea937fa3901ec1c01c761a063.png (160x227, 63K)

Yeah this is about what I expected

Attached: vv4mVjN[1].png (240x359, 160K)

Figured it out. Thanks

Post custom steam posters.

Attached: Alan Wake.jpg (400x600, 124K)

it's a hunk of shit but the credit rap song made it worth it

Attached: 2019-09-18_23-51-57.png (264x360, 85K)

>Argarest Genarations of War
I wonder why it stops sorting.

Attached: The Worst.png (1299x295, 841K)

Attached: Dota 2 Test.png (600x900, 218K)

>new beta update added a scrollbar for the hueg collections
Oh thank fuck. At least they're probably going to update this shit a lot now in the coming weeks.

Attached: 246664-the-ultimate-doom-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1028, 156K)

how do you get this update? my library still looks the same and I'm on beta

top left corner Steam > check for updates

I'm up to date. Is it like a rollout to user groups kind of deal?

I don't know what the lowest two are, probably just got them free in a bundle at some point. Talisman is alright but no reason to play it over Tabletop Sim, Dino D-Day is an amazing game and deserves a much higher score. I've also got like 200 games that Steam doesn't recognize because they have fewer than four metacritic reviews.

Whoops forgot image.

Attached: lowscore.png (576x194, 198K)

i have nothing installed so it only shows F2P/free games i have licenses to lol

Steam -> Settings -> Beta Participation Dropdown
Select 'Steam Beta Update' - It should download the update and you will need to restart Steam.

Attached: file.png (1607x704, 1.54M)

Attached: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - Multi Player.png (930x1316, 1.7M)

I liked Survive more than V.

Attached: 1555757780501.jpg (644x604, 29K)

I've always wanted to play the improved multiplayer on the 360 version but alas the community died a few months after it launched.

Using the fence+spear was something that worked for a good portion of the campaign. When you get to the jungle and into the postgame, the fence+spear tactic quickly turns to shit because of the amount of shit that gets flung at you. Survive is by no means a good game, it thoroughly deserves it's mediocre score. But there's more to it than just spear+fence.

I thought it would've been Ace of Spades or Kathy Rain.

Attached: 4654343431.png (2670x616, 586K)

How do I change this artwork?

Attached: file.png (1633x375, 560K)

>insurgency
>killing floor
>that low
Fuck metacritic

Never heard of it

Attached: Steam_2019-09-19_00-30-16.png (240x363, 136K)

Attached: Final Fantasy 7 Cactaur.png (752x1000, 285K)

Like 1/3rd of my games have no score at all

Attached: Speedball 2.png (403x251, 184K)

I've learned to ignore Metacritic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 12.34.43 AM.png (1286x650, 255K)

Wasn't this game actually shit though?

wait, so its actually good now?

I think I got it in a humble bundle or something.

Attached: Steam_2019-09-19_00-36-35.jpg (169x239, 33K)

It very much was shit and still is.
I should know, it's the shame of my game shelf.

I liked it.
Fuck metacritic.

Attached: mc.png (253x366, 116K)

Have never ever played it and don't even remember buying it.

Attached: Steam_m2Y5ATI930.png (245x352, 151K)

good to know, and yeah, mines still in it's shrinkwrap

Don't make the same mistakes I did.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.62M)

Attached: 2019-09-18-234247_162x243_scrot.png (162x243, 45K)

Attached: 1567205354290.jpg (1546x719, 333K)

half n half iced tea is my fucking jam

good taste

I swear I was gifted it.

Attached: awsw.png (246x353, 133K)

how do i turn off the stupid "shiny" effect of achievements in this new interface?

Thank you user. That makes the fact I own Left Alive easier to swallow.
Glass Snapple bottles are hard to find these days.

Attached: Hatred.jpg (165x245, 21K)

metal gear survive wasn't that bad

the look of this new UI sucks.

Highest - Half-Life
Lowest - Rhythm Zone
Which is a shame, I loved that game while it worked

How do you get the new UI? I updated Steam but it looks the same

have to opt into the beta build

you have to opt into the beta for it

Triggered journos on on the loose

you own me a shekel

Got it in a star wars games pack, never touched it

Attached: ebin.png (426x658, 529K)

Hatred wasn't anything special but it was alright and definitely got pummeled because of politics and not objective quality

Attached: Screenshot_352.png (1321x319, 805K)

Some games are legit bad but others are just badly rated for some meme reason
Hatred is a solid game
Goat simulator is not that bad but people hate it because of letsplayers
Aliens colonial marines is a fun game with the patched AI, that's badly rated because of expectations and con man stunts
Tldr: metacritic is garbage
Steam should let people order games by steam rating

WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING HUGE WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 48355439.png (887x357, 512K)

It's utter shit, but I'm still glad I got it before it was taken down from the store.

Attached: ride to hell retribution.png (162x243, 78K)

godus with 1.7

Is the game genuinely bad or do fags just hate it because there's confederates in the game?

you can use animated png as covers

>animated png
didn't even know this was a thing.

I thought it was just Gifs

I'm not sure what this is nor why I even own it in the first place

Attached: 1547861887668.png (234x356, 108K)

Attached: ThZnpNn.gif (1026x544, 1.51M)

>Install beta update
>witness
>deinstall
Holy shit, what a mess

I don't remember when or where I got this, probably off humble or something. I apparently played it for 3 hours. I am going to assume that that was Idlemaster idling for cards or something because I don't think I actually played this for more than like 5 minutes.

Attached: garbo.png (250x358, 106K)

i dont mind the looks but wow does it need WAY more options to re-order and hide stuff you don't want. i couldn't care less about the activity feed crap about friends getting achievements, i want to hide that right now. i just want workshop stuff and game updates to take priority.

Pretty neat.

Reminds me of those small animated clips on PS3 games before you start em.

I didn't pay money for either of these, and I've forgotten how I got them.

Attached: what.png (360x243, 104K)

>It reused like the majority of assets and tried to hide it with a mist.
I hope you realise the mist is basically a giant Silent Hill homage. Also a similar mist appeared prominently in MGS V.

Yooo this shit is on PC?

I remember playing this on PS3.

dark souls 2 is a fucking terrible game and I say that as someone with 300 hours clocked
it is a step down in every way from the original in every way, despite being a giant bloated mess of a game in comparison to how unfinished the original was

It's a fun sandbox but it barely works and there's basically no content. It feels like an alpha.

Has the new beta update fixed some of the god awful ram usage?

Compression is becoming a lost art because "everyone has large HDDs and broadband internet now."
So now we have games shipping with gigabytes upon gigabytes of uncompressed textures, cinematics and voice clips.

I have this game but never actually played it

>Is the game genuinely bad or do fags just hate it because there's confederates in the game?

If you want a Civil War game, try War of Rights. It's still in early access, but they're adding proper artillery starting in the last update and making progress on cavalry units. Once it's properly released, it'll probably get rated down because so far the devs are taking the Civil War historian autist route of honoring all sides in the conflict equally and objectively as a matter of historical and national pride. For that reason, you get a lot of actual Civil War reinactors playing - and with a good regiment who's done their drills and commanders who know their shit, you can have a decently authentic feeling experience.

Also, it's not fucking COD. No lone wolves. No hit markers. You have to play as a coordinated team and listen to your COs or you're generally going to get stomped.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg5TNHVnZI

Attached: ss_08df7c0d3f7a53fac90ae163da2df8f4dd5a228f.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

That's some good shit.

Attached: stuff.jpg (1601x714, 158K)

>dark souls 2 is a fucking terrible game and I say that as someone with 300 hours clocked
fucking lmao, this is the type of opinion you know to immediately take worth a grain of salt

I played a lot of it with friends doing meme runs like randomizers and PvPing.
The actual vanilla PvE game, especially before the DLC, is intensely mediocre.

based

Attached: 1566933691817.jpg (600x814, 50K)

hahahhahahahahhahaha

Attached: Low.jpg (2319x540, 665K)

Attached: file.png (822x754, 967K)

hey can someone link me to those databases that have the custom vertical banners?

Be thankful that games nowadays don't have to fit on 2-3 DVDs anymore, member what happened with RAGE's textures because it had to fit on 3 DVDs because of consoles? gamesradar.com/rage-360-3-disc-behemoth/

Higher sizes > Better assets and textures and ready for 4K and higher resolutions

Attached: Hugh.jpg (2295x1074, 1.62M)

no idea why vermintide and hitman are that huge, my biggest is shadow of war but thats an actually huge game

This is the only game I ever removed from my account via Steam Support, god it was awful

Attached: lowest metascore.png (1302x737, 1.61M)

Both bought for full price at their release dates.

Attached: Capture.png (534x365, 413K)

>get glowing achievements
>get a cute blur ribbon at 100%
>neither of these things show up at the profile showcases or even the achievement stats
So how many decades until they update the UI for those pages?

probably 2022

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-19 034746.png (244x354, 112K)

mine is this one but i seem to have a lot of games in my library that i'd expect to have a metacritic score and yet they don't seem to have one
like arkham knight, first oddworld and isaac rebirth

Attached: postal.png (128x184, 31K)

I'd be nice if you could put up your own score for the games or something similar

>bought LoD full on release
You poor son of a bitch, I kickstarted it forever ago, I can't imagine paying full price for it. Fuck.

winner of the thread so far

Newfag, Postal 2 was always a mess of a broken shit. It only got resurrected because it "dabs epically on libtards" in current events

It's a very weird game, particularly one that feels different to play in the current political climate. There's something interesting about how it's actually designed, the semi-open nature of the map and how you can pick which things you want to do and when. But a lot of the humor, well, I'd say it hasn't aged well but that implies I thought it was funny when it was more topical. Has that very mid 00's Family Guy/South Park kind of quality to it which never really worked for me.

>doesn't use your screenshots as background anymore

Attached: A.png (1066x571, 445K)

I still deeply regret preordering Rebirth
thankfully X4 is shaping up nicely

Attached: Capture.png (1253x362, 836K)

post categories

LET ME SORT BY STEAM REVIEW RATING
REMOVE METACRITIC CANCER FROM THE PLATFORM
MODERNIZE BIG PICTURE

Attached: 1568711636342.jpg (630x630, 39K)

Attached: file.png (370x265, 135K)

Metacritic is fucking stupid but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious.

Attached: file.png (243x360, 115K)

There's a fuck ton of games that don't have a metacritic score on my library so there's that

Attached: ok i guess.jpg (1617x726, 159K)

What even is this?

Attached: 1543047922357.png (125x192, 45K)

>SORT BY STEAM REVIEW RATING
yeah sure so good games drop to the bottom whenever they take an extra hour to update the chinese localization, or some incel blog writes about one of their ex-employees having a tumblr or something
no thanks

you bought it you should know

>Cortex command has a 44
I had loads of autistic fun with that game

Better have them rated by Metacritic score, and aggregation of journo reviews and paid shills
Hurr durr

Yes? at least metacritic scores are derived from real reviews, yeah they're inflated but compare that to steam reviews which are literally either "THIS GUD ME LIKE" or "THIS BAD ME DOWNVOTE"
Plus you can't review bomb a metacritic (critic) score

Attached: lowest score.png (236x354, 89K)

>Journos
>Real reviews
Sometimes they just literally copy and paste the press kit they are sent
The steam review rating adds thousands of legit reviews from customers posting for the product, apart from retard reviews
You must be baiting or retarded

>apart from retard reviews
aka 90% of the reviews
The only value of steam reviews is if you go read them yourself. The score is worthless. Sure they could add some "real reviews" from steam users on the page of each game but what's the point if you already bought it

im not proud

Attached: file.png (1084x446, 610K)

To rank huge libraries
Also games get patched for the better or for worse, something that does not get reflected in metacritic reviews

don't know why its so low since the steam reviews are all positive

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-19 071133.png (150x238, 70K)

The sequel is also EGS exclusive. I don't know what Sweeney was even thinking.

How's the performance of this new library thing?

Attached: file.png (1605x350, 907K)

Here they are

Attached: Capture.jpg (1627x759, 135K)

When you buy something on Amazon, do you go out of your way to "COMPARE REAL REVIEWS" or do you pay attention to what the people who actually verifiably bought the product with their own money have to say about it?

Some games don't even have a score.

Attached: meta tank.png (1279x378, 1.01M)

Attached: hotassgarbage.png (1585x910, 2.49M)

Attached: 532526626.png (1909x911, 271K)

>Nothing but a fence poking simulator
well you clearly didn't play it more than 10 minutes like most streamers and youtubers who shat on the game for no other reason than not being made by kojimbls

like 9 years

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-19 150432.jpg (483x371, 32K)

wait, you can create posters? how?

Right click->manage-.custom artwork

both are just as unreliable

i dont give a damn about the most recent drama with any given game, i just want to play

these are my lowest, almost everything was free or from a humble bundle, except original war, that one was just cheap and i was told its interesting, tough ive yet to play it

Attached: lowest.png (1054x578, 1002K)

excellent

Attached: oh yiss.jpg (400x400, 12K)

forgot I actually bought that fucking space game
im mad

Attached: weird.png (1616x731, 1.98M)

ntw goat simulator is from steamshare please dont laught at me

i hope valve adds a tab on the community hub for custom artwork, now thatd be banger

custom icons and posters

Why does it just stop rating them randomly?
Like 1/4th of my games are unrated, this is bullshit. Everything has a fucking metacritic score.

Attached: oh fug.png (2098x2350, 3.7M)

show me your 80s games lads

Attached: dem 80s.png (1050x493, 888K)

not everything, garry's mod doesnt for instance

Oh it's not going by user. Honestly that's arguably more stupid.

There's already a place for that
steamcovers.booru.org

the best thing about the game is that you CHOSE to go postal, no one makes you do it, you can go through the entire game not killing anyone

>Hatred that low
It was pretty good, fuck sjws

How does one access this beta.

>Reminds me of dark souls 2 only getting the score it did because of dark souls 1 fandom.
I know this place is contrarian as fuck, but this shit is tiring. Honestly now that DMC2 is re-releasing on Switch I expect that to be the next big thing you retards try and latch onto for easy (you)'s as if it's some kind of misunderstood masterpiece.

What resolution are those vertical covers? I'm thinking of making a few in photoshop because half of my library looking like that is going to drive me fucking insane.

There's a review bomb AI for that, removing those ratings from the total

Don't fucking pretend that DaS1fags still don't get extremely pissed whenever someone even mentions that DaS2 could be somewhat decent.

Attached: smill with.png (680x680, 229K)

Attached: file.png (743x261, 233K)

wanna play coop user?

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.09.19 - 15.08.20.68.png (310x458, 137K)

How does one access this beta?

I don't mind people calling it decent or saying they had fun with it. I did, although I can clearly see why people shit on it, and that's exactly the same reason why people use it to shit up every Dark Souls thread they can find with disingenuous "opinions."

amazing, bless you user, may great vidya come to you

Steam settings, beta participation.

Steam > Settings > Account > switch to beta branch of steam.
If it doesnt download and restart automatically check for updates

Attached: sdf.png (412x341, 210K)

Thanks anons.

Attached: 1496723602496.png (1080x715, 1.01M)

Dino D-Day was great, how the hell did it get a 53?

Ah I just wasn't understand what you meant, yea falseflaggers are annoying.

shame that shit like bad rats don't have a metacritic score

Attached: 0d6ff0e1da31c12ee5aaa4732f23f3f1.png (1343x363, 774K)

Its hard to take offense when it ended in literally less than an hour

FUCK OFF SHILL
this is blatant marketing and mods should ban your candy ass

>steam
>1000s of legit reviews
>99% of stem reviews are unfunny attempts at humor and the other 1% is people that played games but an update ruined it so now its negative

Shiny grafichs

More than half of FF13's filesize is because the multiple audios all have their own movies. Deleting everyone single one besides the ones for your chosen audio takes it down to like 20 gigs

Attached: Screenshot.png (165x243, 58K)

Cortex Command
I remember when this was flavor of the month back in the day

Attached: file.png (171x259, 54K)

>Skyrim
>Mass Effect 2
>Batman Arkham Asylum
>That high
Why the fuck do people take Metacritic seriously again?

Woops, forgot my pic

Attached: Steam_2019-09-19_10-25-52.png (1624x924, 2.69M)

who is this cutie?

You're basically saying unless you're a cliquey gamer clan faggot that every server will be a clusterfuck mess and not enjoyable for most of the time.

Just like Holdfast, just like Squad, Just like Post Scriptum.

I have enjoyed Resurrection, Cortex command, Submerged and theHunter Primal and replayed each of these games numerous times. Fuck the haters and fuck Metacritic.

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (1493x728, 164K)

why do people care what metacritic says again? do people REALLY need other people to tell them what to like/dislike when it comes to vidya?

rain world taught me that I should never trust game-reviewers

Attached: fyjtue.png (845x49, 15K)

why are gave dev tycoon and little inferno so low wtf

>do people REALLY need other people to tell them what to like/dislike when it comes to vidya?
I don't know, do I?
Please tell me.

yes, thata why this board exists

I liked it desu

No you didnt

I did and Adine was best girl

stop lying to yourself

Any of you fags can make a new artwork for WoW BFA and Classic? As much as this seems cool, I miss my custom artworks

What's ur SteamID?

>Any of you fags can make a new artwork for WoW BFA and Classic? As much as this seems cool, I miss my custom artworks
Why not put your own together? 342x482.

Have they fixed so my custom game tags carries over from the old one? I got way to many listed as finished and backlog, I dont want to spend hours sorting all of it again

ty for help!

half the games on my list dont come back with a metacritic score when sorted like that

>sort by Metacritic score
Why the FUCK is this even a thing?

>majority has no metascore
What does this mean?

Attached: 1561046618608.jpg (1709x401, 86K)

My guess is the titles don't match. On metacritic it's just "Mega Man 11" not "Mega Man 11 / Rock Man 11". Also Tree of Savior obviously wouldn't have (English Ver.) in the title. Eco is early access and I doubt anyone bothered to review Rozenkreutstilette.

Based, if you think DS2 is in any way a bad game you're legitimately retarded. It's at least as good as 1 and loads better than 3.

Attached: f2b3f65bb4da13269856b0e8f2cded14.jpg (1544x717, 777K)

alright i did my part, i uploaded 12 game covers

also iv you upload a game cover, dont be a fucking savage, do not include covers with the developer and publisher icons

Attached: 1412894996841.jpg (500x463, 43K)

>cc with a 44
this is why i despise metacritic's existence. online multiplayer when Yea Forumsros?

they're scored in their own time vacuum. But yeah it's dumb when new games scores are compared to high scored ones of games decades old

why is your vermintide bigger than mine?

Attached: file.png (779x377, 516K)

this hurts my soul beyond belief

Attached: but why.png (526x252, 175K)

Made a simple ass custom one for ZeroRanger since I found nothing usable online, if any of you guys want it.

Attached: zeroranger.png (600x900, 5K)

:)

Attached: file.png (320x480, 11K)

you've been able to do that for like a decade btw

i think you are right, but the previous grid layout sucked

i uploaded them to steamcovers.booru.org

Attached: Steam_2019-09-19_18-39-51.png (134x193, 60K)

because that's vermintide 2, probably

the post I replied to was vermintide 2 as well, his is 10gb larger than mine though. I have all the DLC so it's not that, not sure why the size difference.

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (1200x2127, 2.25M)

>XCOM 2
>36.2 GB
That's some bullshit. The game is like 70GB.

are you ok retard

Attached: Capture.png (1713x560, 1.44M)

Don't worry anyone with half a brain knows to steer away from Squeenix crap.

>no Attila

Sorry, I literally cannot judge any media in terms beyond "it's SJW" or "it's anti SJW" now. The actual quality of anything is irrelevant.

I think about the culture war literally every single day. It's been over 4 years since I went a day without thinking about it.

Slapped this together real quick

Attached: cavestory.png (600x900, 12K)

im surviving thank you for asking friend

Attached: 1566164300014.jpg (773x935, 47K)

fuck my autism, i mustve wasted 2 hours finding/creating artwork for my games without it

Attached: deedowns.png (640x480, 395K)

good stuff

It could've been a good game if the devs hadn't just dumped it when it was like 80% unfinished.

a lot of them don't have scores

Attached: 2019-09-19-123244_971x511_scrot.png (971x511, 513K)

oh shit, i didn't even see it

I don't know how to sort it, so someone do it for me. Here's my entire library.

Attached: file.png (115x51, 3K)

I don't even know what Velvet Assassin is. Can't be worst than Bloody Boobs though

Attached: file.png (3494x1937, 1.05M)

WTF, this was a good game on the DS.

Attached: 1559521933088.png (261x369, 114K)

The postal series wasnt that bad

Attached: Capture.png (1598x715, 1.89M)

>Caves of Qud
>Das Geisterschiff
>TIS-100
Yo mah nigga

how do i do this

Alt+F4

Attached: dsg.jpg (1368x743, 186K)

Steam has metacritic support now?

>now
they had that shit since forever

epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/batman-free-week

>Epic
>Gives you six free Batman games

>Steam
>Lets you discover shitty games easier

Really makes you think

It's a game called IS Defense, made by the same devs as Hatred.

FUCKING COMMIE MOTHER FUCK SHIT PISS ASS

Attached: meta.png (244x348, 63K)

I'll take a functioning store with an automated refund system over two free good games and four okay ones that I already played ages ago.