Game features a branching narrative

>Game features a branching narrative

Attached: 1-35-700x525.jpg (700x525, 38K)

>game tries to claim that "your choices matter"
>overall it just boils down to a few different endings that only take choices made in the last 20 minutes of the game into account with everything before that reaching the exact same ends and conclusions

Attached: D92flnmX4AA8CHc.png (345x336, 136K)

>the final battle gets canceled

>Your rival dies off screen

DON'T BUT IT IN JER BOCKET

yag esbarro?

>game lets you give people agua

whad's the mosd yuv ever losd on a goin toss? :DDDDD

>game lets you kill NPCs without penalty

aint got no mtn dew baja blast

pathologic is a high brow series that goes above normies

literally lmaoing at you for not being able to enjoy pathologic and getting /x/ vibes out of it, maybe you should try tripping yourself up next time and try again, high iq people can enjoy it without drugs

por favor... Pokemon creatures...

Attached: 1566486105663.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>game forces you to make a horrible decision that you know for a fact will come back to bite you in the ass

What time do you usually post?

Based.

here you go

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

took me a minute

fucking lord it's too late to be laughing so loud

Why does that grown man have such an ugly and childish haircut.

cause it's funny

I realized when I read your post.

He killed the accountant, right?

I like to think he didn't

Did he saw Anton?

At the ending when Sugar got hit by that car, why didn't the kids check on the other guy in the wreck?

It was the 80's

Attached: 1513556832247.gif (382x450, 704K)

hey watch your mouth i would kick ur ass

Because money is bad.

>game features any kind of pre-written and not procedurally generated narrative

absolute dog shit. Games are a bad way to tell a story.

The way he asks that question sounds extremely rhetorical to me. "Of course you see me so of course I'm gonna kill you".

Replying with "no" in an attempt to claim you are willing turn a blind eye would probably be interpreted as cowardly to Anton, no better than all the other people "begging for their lives", which he looks down on.

if the cowboy didnt die do u think he would have been able to kill sugar

He couldn't handle a handful of spics, he stood no chance.

but thd spics got the jump on him and even still he killed a lot of them, u can see their bodies when old guy is driving to the motel

Maybe he decided with the coin toss. But the question is: What are the condition for him to give someone that chance?

That's how it was in the book. Most likely it was to disarm people. Or it was just easy to maintain and economical, which would make sense for Anton.

Attached: 1482730220818.gif (500x280, 997K)

You are all a bunch of normies, Anton doesn't kill autistic people, the accountant became autistic when he corrected himself gramatically for the "feel...felt" part and that's where Anton decided he wouldn't kill him, Anton is just r9k-tier nihilism INTJ muh mastermind shit