twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mother 3

Popular overrated shit? I guess OoT

disclaimer: this post is bait

Beatles Rock Band

Streamers

The Legend of Zelda franchise

What’s the video game equivalent?

Attached: 7D27DFD2-33EF-4907-B46B-583059F228CA.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Call of Duty

The Beatles pinball machine.

Attached: Beatles pinball flyer back.jpg (1582x2048, 1.47M)

Attached: beatlesrockband2.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Shadow of the Colossus

im either 100% right or 100% wrong. judge me anons

>take a DS
>shit on the lower screen
>close DS

That about sums it up

the fact that

YIIK: A post modern rpg

Post dead bands

Attached: Tally_Hall_vs._Tally_Hall.jpg (1764x1412, 361K)

you posted it. at least some of the guys have their own albums now. Hawaii Part 2 was fucking great

Attached: id.jpg (1737x1152, 340K)

The Legend of Zelda - Please Please Me

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - With The Beatles

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - A Hard Day's Night

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening - Beatles For Sale

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Help!

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask - Rubber Soul

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Revolver

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - The Beatles (White Album)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Yellow Submarine

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 - Let It Be

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 10.43.39 PM.png (652x250, 337K)

this bscly

Reminder.

Attached: konzertludo.png (2812x1496, 1.92M)

nah you're 83% right

passionate, innovative, changed the landscape of the industry

yeah okay

/thread

I guess it depends on how you define the Beatles. Overrated pop fluff marketed to appeal to teens?

Halo.

Zelda.
A little bit overrated, still very influential and good.

Yeah it was. Joe wrote the best songs in tally hall, too

these guys actually made something good though
beatles suck

>The Beatles are shi-
youtube.com/watch?v=ELlLIwhvknk

t

Based.

The fact that so many top 10 lists still name Ocarina of Time as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" game ever only tells you how far video games still are from becoming serious art.

>Not liking based Beatles
Shit taste

b-b-but OoT sold a gorrilion copies so it must be the best game of all time right, i don't wanna like something else or someone might accuse me of wrongthink

Attached: 1568723454798.jpg (500x500, 152K)

Worms

Based and Scruffsterpilled.

Attached: 1546348434674.jpg (1485x1455, 2.12M)

everyone else likes it so why dont i huh, hmmmm surely Im in the wrong for not liking it since 1000 other npc's do

>Majora's Mask
>Not the White Album

The Beatles are NPC repellent.

has to be bait. Go up to any person on the street and ask them what band they think is the best of all time. 80% of the time is gonna be " duh beetles"

Only 1966-1970 Beatles though. They were pretty much boy band garbage until they became hippies.
I mean, don't get me wrong. Pre-66 Beatles still had soul. But if you're looking for their really good stuff, you should start with 1966.

They were still miles ahead of everyone else while they did their "boy band" shit in 63-64. Something as simple as She Loves You was doing something new, telling a love story from the perspective of someone not in the relationship: not I love YOU, not YOU love ME, it's someone else telling someone else to look at what they have going for them. And that's just lyrical shit, not even touching on their genius bass lines, (knicked from other artists and altered or not) great lead playing from George, and subtle yet intricate chord progressions and grooves from John on songs like All My Loving.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>Beethoven
>highly controversial
Are you fucking serious? Beethoven is the Einstein of music. Everyone knows who Beethoven is!

Absurdly based.

Attached: TheFactThat.jpg (1988x1988, 650K)

Who the fuck are they?

Developers of DOOM (1993).

Oh.